[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/-themed Horror/Conspiracy Fantasy universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Who would the major factions or entities be?

The obvious ones are things like:

Cult of Kek: Meme Magi who use info-contagions and the internet to conduct their practice, supported by the theopotent entity known as Kek. Not quite the good guys, not quite the bad.

Order of Moloch: The deep, dark, pizzagate-conspiracy secret society with a terrifying amount of power and funding behind it. They're less powerful on a Magickal scale but have mundane resources far beyond any other group.

Cicada 3301: Enigmatic cryptologists, Ludomancers, and hackers working towards a goal unknown to even its own operatives, creating and solving sometimes lethal puzzles for themselves and others.

DKMU: A tear-it-all-down group of Chaos Mages that came up with a vampiric sigil that managed to gain its own crude form of sentience. Focusing on stirring the pot and starting shit between everyone else.
>>
>>18755124
The White council of wizards. The most elite and badass group of people who are just that, people. They have a lot of infighting that prevents them from being a complete powerhouse.
The knights of the cross. Three guys with swords. One may or may not be Jesus, one is a black Russian, and one is a jewish geek who loves polka and Star Wars (and he weilds a lightsaber).
Knights of the blackened denarius. A loose group of around 30 people who wield demonic magic.
>>
What a retard you truly are.

I can't believe you actually wrote that shit.
>>
>>18755175
at least i'm not pretending like it's real you megaqueer
>>
>>18755174
I was actually thinking that a group of hyper-autistic NEET hermits that managed to find a sort of depressive nirvana and become actual Wizards might be cool.
>>
>>18755231
And what group would that be?
>>
>>18755475
the brotherhood of the parched scepter
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.