[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

antichrist, ufo, antarctica ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 126423676859.jpg (193KB, 1200x842px) Image search: [Google]
126423676859.jpg
193KB, 1200x842px
https://youtu.be/qFLhGq0060w

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>18754116
That's an ice shelf.
>>
>>18754151
It is the back bone of a giant.
>>
>>18754211
It's literally just an ice shelf. Larsen Ice Shelf to be exact.
>>
>>18754116
antichrist, ufo, antarctica, mandela effect* ?
>>
>>18754116
Yup Op, you are right this is about the Anti-Christ. I didn't think so at first, but looking at it. It has enough symbolism to determine it's purpose.
>>
>>18754116
>>18755636
But you're not stupid Op, most people wouldn't had understood this video as it has little to truly go on. The meaning is there however.
>>
>>18754116
That's a close up of a cake, that's some tasty frosting.
>>
File: what the.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what the.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: ufo.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>18756336
>>
File: 42 N 71 W.jpg (308KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
42 N 71 W.jpg
308KB, 960x1080px
>>18756339
>>
At first he is dancing on the ruins of an old civilization, then he dances with a woman dressed in the sun. After a while they are petrified and seem to blow away in the wind over time before being buried under ice and snow. There seem to be some form of energy being formed underneath the ice that is later discovered by in essence, humans.

Would be cool with some film theory education or art interpretation shit.
>>
>>18755636
What the fuck does the weekend have to do with the antichrist? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g5qU7p7yOY8 Ariana grande is better, surprised I haven't jerked off about her as well
>>
>>18756542
Oh, I forgot, the serpent appears from the body of the woman dressed in the sun, after being petrified.

Who is the snake and what did it really do?
>>
File: womandressedinthesun.jpg (61KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
womandressedinthesun.jpg
61KB, 736x414px
>>18756543
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman_of_the_Apocalypse

Pic very related.
>>
I'm sorry I didn't realized the woman from the sky was the same person who rode on the beast.
>>
>>18756542
>>18756543
>>18756575
You both sort of missed the point, I would usually tell you. But, honestly you'll find out sooner or later. I wish you the best when it comes.
>>
>>18756553
serpent represents the capacity for humans to achieve gnosis, the divine spark that lingers to remind us of the god behind god
>>
File: 9.png (1MB, 695x882px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
1MB, 695x882px
>>18756589
>>
>>18756589
Why would you not spread the knowledge? Literally to lose and all to gain by telling.
>>
>>18756636
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piri_Reis_map#The_Antarctic_coast
>>
Maybe the whore of Babylon is Mary Magdalene and the woman clothed in the sun is the Virgin Mary.
>>
>>18756636
I am rather tired of sharing my knowledge most people tend to ignore me too. Honestly, I don't think I can help you.

I guess though, If there is anything you really want to know however, I will tell you and it will be a simple answer I will not go into length about. I just wish people would stop getting these things "generally" wrong. Yet somehow they do.
>>
>>18756675
Come back down dude. Just fucking spell it out, don't be a mystic bitch.
>>
>>18756699
Do you honestly have to insult me? You asked for information, and I responded with " most people tend to ignore me too".

I generally only comment because I want to help people, but I will have to eventually realize I can't. Only God and Jesus can, they're a better judge of character and are more respectable than me.

But anyways, what do you want to know (Obviously relating to the video)? I won't spend much more of my time here.
>>
>>18756675
Mary Magdalene the scarlet woman, confirm or deny?
>>
>>18756717
You act as if you have some truth to the subject, and if people would want to listen it is here where it is being discussed. Don't shy away from sharing information on a superiority basis.

We all know of old civilizations and antarctica and peri reis and hyperborea and all that. If you say something is wrong don't say you have the answer and then say it's beneath you to explain. Don't go on a question to question basis. Just throw it all out there.
>>
>>18756721
No she is the Heavenly Mother, all women aren't "evil", they're simply vessels, they're used for transference and inception, everything needs it's foundation.

If it's about the celestial event and the Bible. The King of Kings will be reborn and walk among us again. He is Jesus Christ, and will have a rod of iron and rule over all the nations (After evil has it's way and is ultimately defeated, I. E Paradise after much strife).

I would say be careful however, there will be much deception and most will turn away from the true path and be lost.

>>18756746
Not beneath me, just most people tend to be apprehensive.
>>
>>18756721
>>18756753
Heavenly Mother is also, Virgo, the Virgin Mary and most likely even Harmonia. The Fertile Egg.
>>
>>18756766
I think the serpent is Satan and the devil because the Bible told me so.
>>
>>18756787
Yes, the Red Dragon that will try to devour the King is indeed Satan.
>>
>>18756753
On his fast he also rejects the throne offered by Satan, so to speak. The Bible is probably full of contradictions, like why would Moses marry his sister?
>>
>>18756797
The Bible is not what is in question, only the truth and I have studied many, many different religions and cultures and Christianity most gets it right. They're will of course always be mistakes.
>>
>>18756803
Fix'd

and Christianity mostly gets it right. There will of course always be mistakes.
>>
>>18756807
They were worried about people changing the word.
>>
>>18756796
But the Black Dragon isn't the same as the Red Dragon, they are related like mother and son.

>>18756819
Yes it was said that any who did would be punished greatly.
>>
>>18756827
The two beasts, you mean?
>>
>>18756840
To a degree yes.
>>
>>18756840
I will talk more if you wish, but I have to do something at the moment. So I will be right back.
>>
>>18756844
And the woman riding one of them is presumably a prostitute.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg3PJumqw_c
>>
>>18756851
A whore of Babylon, offering her cup of sins. She represents promiscuous behavior, holding a cup of fornication. More than likely either she is a direct part of that beat, or she is it's mother and gave birth to the abomination.

You'd be surprised what man truly has to contest with.
>>
>>18756864
there is a relationship between the mystery woman the beast and the dragon.
>>
So the Magdalene gets her power from the devil? Assuming she is a prostitute help me out here
>>
>>18754116
Gee, I wonder.

http://www.sciencealert.com/sea-ice-levels-in-the-antarctic-have-reached-a-record-low

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/07/science/earth/antarctic-crack.html?_r=1

http://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nasa-nears-finish-line-of-annual-study-of-changing-antarctic-ice

The snake represents the shape of massive rifts of ice breaking apart in Antarctica.

Just as much as Antarctica cracks and falls apart, so will humanity. Hence, the guy freezing and cracking apart. Antarctica is pretty much the biggest catalyst that is the change of how climate change will affect this Earth.
>>
>>18756872
Well there is talk of an Unholy Trinity, the Beast, The Whore and The Dragon all being the polar opposite of the Holy Trinity.
>>
>>18757031
There is talk of momma titty and also talk of titty momma
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.