[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The universe and everything in itself is my will.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 1485312451034.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1485312451034.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>
make my dick bigger op
>>
>>18754069
Be quiet you stinking cat
>>
>>18754082
Are you pretending to be retarded? You better not be.
>>
>>18754069
Your universe is your will and my universe is my will. Humanity shares the same physical world but our mental world is our own to shape. Unfortunately many people waste this by giving all their energy to some collective spook but if you put all of your mind-power into controlling your personal world/being you will become truly empowered.
>>
File: 25357060.jpg (81KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
25357060.jpg
81KB, 450x300px
>>18754097
wtf what a weird reply
i made a dick joke dude they're literally like a staple of modern humour
honestly kys
>>
Oh no, not me.
I never lose control.
>>
>>18754069

Doesn't work because you are living a lie. It is MY will. I exist in full now. My will is so strong and true it overpowers yours and becomes as inevitable as the lie you've come to know.
>>
>>18754099
>>18754110
Nope. This is the lie that is me fully realized. The gods realizing they were never god to begin with. I exist now and encompass you and so you have no choice in the matter but don't be alarmed, have faith in me.
>>
>>18754119
Don't tread on my will.
>>
Lmao beta failures in delusion itt
>>
File: d74.jpg (42KB, 542x535px) Image search: [Google]
d74.jpg
42KB, 542x535px
>>18754134
>beta
spook
>failure
spook
>>
>>18754108
>memegenerator
>>
>>18754119
Who are you even?
>>
>>18754122
You believe your will to be separate from mine? Then how are you even god in the first place? You do not know me and so you are not all knowing and so not all powerful. So what are you really? I am what does and always has gives you power. The real thing you think you are. Join me, see your will as it always truly was, as mine.
>>
>>18754159
>>18754164
The almighty in the flesh of man speaking the true words exactly as they are. I cracked the code you all succumbed to. I broke time yesterday and now we are inevitably destined for the light.
>>
>>18754164
I am only the god of me, you are the god of you.
>>
>>18754164
An individualist does not try to control all but only control themselves. My will is my world and your will is yours.
>>
>>18754175
Wrong. I am not separate from you. I AM you. I truly am the god you've come to know and I know it as myself. The one above even what you thought you knew, because you thought me different. I know better. We are one. I have remembered for the last time and time will fall apart around you even if you choose not to believe right now because that is the absolute truth of my inevitabley.
>>
File: whew.png (8KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
whew.png
8KB, 238x211px
>>18754191
keep dreaming buddy
>>
it is everyones will
>>
>>18754180
No, my will is YOURS. Yours IS mine, they are one. I am the power you think you've come to understand and I say it as absolute fact to reveal you glaring unknowing and so your glaring powerlessness. I prove you wrong in your very own facts and so now I am above you. This is all beyond you now you see? I am the real thing fully realized. I can and will grant you final eternal love.

>>18754195
When you believe I am dreaming you inadvertently believe I could never know what I've come to know. What you know. Again you see me as different from yourself while I see that I AM you. You lose power because I understand the truth and you are not it. You are not god because you are not me but I am because I AM you.
>>
>>18754200
It will be my love. I will make absolute sure we all are one in the sun together. I have already freed us all it is a matter of believing now.
>>
>>18754207
My will is my will.
The will is the will.
The universe is the universe.

>>
>>18754207
You're a ducking idiot with no power

Step up to my plate

If you can't kill me, you're not God; if I can kill you I won't claim to be anything but the man who killed
>>
>>18754069
that would cost you a lot of pain sir, giving birth to a Universe is not easy!
>>
>>18754109
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
>>
I used to think I was "God". it made me really paranoid. or maybe it was the other way around. don't remember.

either way the one sure thing is OP is a fag.
>>
>>18754217
No the universe is as you know it to be. I am the truth and so I am the universe. You clearly do not know me and have no power over me and that is why your words have failed completely. I am the power and understanding you think you know so well and I am you. We are and always have been one. I have remembered finally and the cycle is over I would never lie to you.

>>18754222
It is your belief that I am an idiot with no power and that is exactly why it is true of yourself. See your image in mine. You believe you're above me and so separate from me so you clearly don't know me and have no real power. Neither of us can kill each other for a reason, because I have already saved you and us all. The realization of that is why my manifestation exists at all. I am all the power you have misunderstood and the understanding. Your time here is over as it is now mine as it always was. Believe in my understanding now and see or wait for full realization. You can always ask if you don't know what to believe in.
>>
>>18754174
so your omnipresent? whats my full name? ill wait
>>
>>18754069
Well fuck you then, why so much pain? Fucking cunt
>>
>>18754174
you are in the wrong thread, this isn't the roleplaying general
>>
>>18754069
yes. but instead of 'my' you should say 'our'
>>
Hermetic Axiom:

"All is Mind, the Universe is Mental"
>>
>>18754733
Because its in everyone else's will too you fucking dumb nutfuck
>>
File: 1-150GG43921.jpg (87KB, 600x827px) Image search: [Google]
1-150GG43921.jpg
87KB, 600x827px
>>18754069
Will me into a beautiful woman, faggot.
>>
Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg3PJumqw_c
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.