[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex Jones exposes Clinton's Satanic network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: destroyilluminati.jpg (15KB, 333x260px) Image search: [Google]
destroyilluminati.jpg
15KB, 333x260px
Hillary Clinton’s ties to satanic rituals and the occult have been well-documented for decades.

Clinton insider Larry Nichols told Infowars that Hillary Clinton used to attend a “witch’s church” in Los Angeles during Bill’s presidency.Also, DC insider Doug Hagmann broke the news that the NYPD found a blackmail sex network on Anthony Weiner’s computer.

Furthermore, the latest bombshell to come from WikiLeaks connects Clinton campaign head John Podesta to top occultist Marina Abramovic.
Abramovic in particular invited Podesta to a “spirit cooking” dinner, an occult ritual started by infamous Satanist Aleister Crowley, which involves eating semen, blood and breast milk.

https://www.infowars.com/bombshell-hillary-clintons-satanic-network-exposed/
>>
Interesting.
>>
>>18754044
Wouldn't be surprised if proven true. Putin's main advisor has background in avant-garde theatre and occultism as well.
>>
Wtf I love Hillary Clinton now/
>>
>>18754194
Can she still win the presidency?
>>
is this oct 2016?
>>
>>18754215
Yes?
>>
>>18754206
Hillary 2020 LOL
>>
>infowars
>>
File: Hillary-Clinton-shoe.jpg (39KB, 545x325px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton-shoe.jpg
39KB, 545x325px
>>18754442
>(((Hillary)))
>>
And Bill learned Voodoo when they were kidnapping kids in Haiti.

They're both pretty sketchy. Not that Wicca, Voodoo, and stuff are evil. But the Clintons are shitty people at best.
>>
>>18754888
> Not realizing Trump is a giant shill for big business.
>>
>>18754044
>Clinton insider Larry Nichols told Infowars that Hillary Clinton used to attend a “witch’s church” in Los Angeles
hearsay

>Also, DC insider Doug Hagmann broke the news that the NYPD found a blackmail sex network on Anthony Weiner’s computer.
more hearsay

>Furthermore, the latest bombshell to come from WikiLeaks connects Clinton campaign head John Podesta to top occultist Marina Abramovic.
Because the words "spirit cooking" appeared in a single email
>>
>>18754900
You're such a shit trip
>>
File: 810259.jpg (151KB, 444x397px) Image search: [Google]
810259.jpg
151KB, 444x397px
>>18754888
((()))
>>
>>18754044

do you think risoto is actually cooked semen?
>>
>>18754902
just fuck off you ugly fuck
>>
> infamous Satanist Aleister Crowley, which involves eating semen, blood and breast milk.

Red pill me on that Man what was he preaching I know he was Satanist did he performed some sacrifices or things like that.
>>
Shouldn't she have won, then?
>>
>>18756901

He was an edgy fucking faggot.
>>
>>18756901
He didn't do those things but he told his braindead followers to in his book. He was really just an edgy NEET who wrote some occult books he probably didn't even believe.
>>
>>18757437
No you are assuming these rituals mean anything and hold some sort of power. If this all were true, then another power is at hand and it trumps over satanic rituals.
>>
>>18754044
Jones gets his info from 4chan you pleb.
>>
Larry Nichols

stopped right there
>>
>>18758809
Jones is human information himself.
>>
>IT'S THE ILLUMINATI
>IT'S THE MASONS
>IT'S THE BILDEBURG GROUP
>BOHEMIAN GROVE
>IT'S THE GLOBALISTS
>IT'S THE LEFTISTS
>BUY MY FILTERS
>I SELL FEAR
>I GET PAID TO LOOK CRAZY AND DISCREDIT THE TRUTH
>BOTH OF MY PARENTS ARE PART OF THE CIA
>>
>>18754044
>Satanist Aleister Crowley
CROWLEY WASN'T A SATANIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18758794
The best cultists money can buy, just the best.
>>
>>18754044
SC was performance art, not anything Thelemic. Stop spreading this lie please. It's stupid and super easy to debunk.
>>
>>18758907
Parents part of cia yeah right
>>
>>18754044
WTF I love Alex Jones now
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.