[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freemasons, what's your degree?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1488892209037.gif (490KB, 382x498px) Image search: [Google]
1488892209037.gif
490KB, 382x498px
Red: Entered Apprentice
Yellow: Master Elect of Nine
Blue: Knight of the East and West
Green: Prince of Libanus
Orange: Commander of the Temple
Purple: Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret
Other: Grand Pontiff
>>
I suppose the colours refer yo our ID background right?
>>
>>18753756
Those are out of order, and SJ starts at 32.
>>
I'm a 3rd degree Master Mason.
>>
File: 1371585746229.jpg (2MB, 1200x1592px) Image search: [Google]
1371585746229.jpg
2MB, 1200x1592px
which one of you posted in that redpill thread on pol yesterday? I need more knowledge.
>>
Last time i checked it was 36.6.
>>
I was in the Order of DeMolay, but left before I was 18. My grandfather was a Freemason and he had Masons come to his funeral to perform a rite and it was creepy as fuck.
>>
>>18755024
Creepy how? Masonic funeral rites are done for all Masons if they ask for it. It's nothing evil or anything like that.
>>
File: 33-con3.jpg (68KB, 688x499px) Image search: [Google]
33-con3.jpg
68KB, 688x499px
>>18755063
>>18755024
>>18754706
>>18753756
what's the significance of 33?
>>
>>18753756
freemasons will take young guys who are new recruits, secretly give them female hormones in consecration and other food / beverages, pick the choice ones to stay in rooms to be violated over and over by elder members and let the ones that don't get pretty to remain, only using ghb to take advantage of them on occasion. Not all members, but some members of the masons are apart of a "homosexual mafia" and dope up young male members and sell them to the highest bidder. some say their is a secret rank in the masons, and its run by robin Williams ghost and his reptilian boyfriend derek. its pretty weird. I would sooner let a paki into my home.
>>
>>18754314
yet when they give you drugs and put you in a back room your a sex toy for an rich old man, then they make sure u don't remember. have u ever went to a meeting, or out for drinks with the boys, then the next day, your ass hurts, and you don't know why? If u do know why you are apart of the evil freemason homosexual conspiracy, but if u don't know y, and u just learned now, u are probably being used as some kind of sexual guinea pig.
>>
>>18755024
masonic rituals are all done in the name of the old ones from the Necronomicon, most of the rituals are used for them to put ghosts into Japanese love dolls so they can have sex with them. if they performed a ritual for your dad or grandpa, its so they could put a spirit into his body so it flops around while they are all taking turns having sex with the corpse after the funeral is over.
>>
>>18755508
all masons have to have sex with 33 things. these can be any living or dead person or animal. this is how u get into the secret organization inside the organization.
the only time they ever recanted this law was when a member in california, actually resorted to having sex with whooper Goldberg. not only did the elder masons not count it as a human or animal living or dead, but the poor guy killed himself soon after and haunts other masons because they r gay.
>>
I just red pilled u bitches.
>>
>>18755530
The hell? I'm not even old enough to drink. Besides that, there's no alcohol allowed inside lodge. There are no drugs. Pull your head out of your ass and accept there's no thing big going on.
>>
>>18755530
Are you aware that almost all o the terrible things such as sexual abuse, trauma conditioning, violence normalizing are actually happening on sites like this? You are being conditioned to think and act a certain way and they're feeding it to you through your favorite toys.

9/10 imes when you read about these kidns of acts, you're actually reading somebodies misinformed expose on the phase of the plan that is currently in action on sites like this one.

It is not the freemasons. It is not the illuminati. It is a group of moderately intelligent people working together to get the things that they want. They understand that the prime time to attack is when the target is weak and to make your target weak, you must poison them when they believe that they are safe.

Be ever-vigilant else fall into one of the many mental traps laid out before you.
>>
>>18755508
It's not anything as fantastic as you might like to believe.

In short, read Shakespeare, Douglas Addams and JRR Tolkein. They may seem irrelevant to the topic at hand, but all three have a deep understanding of the 33 code.

To put it as simply as I can, 33=the change from physical to spiritual. The transition that comes with touching on topics of especially deep significance. Originally the code was used as a sign that the writer has hidden a deeper meaning in their work. This was done because in the past(and in many places in the present) certain ideas were heavily controlled so that the masses would not wake and rise up to the powers that are currently keeping them in check.

Shakespeare learned of it from making friends with a couple of especially prominent Rosicrucians and his work was forever changed because of that meeting.

If you really need to know more, look into the Rosicrucians, old texts on alchemy and do what you can to wrap your head around the amazingly deep world that Shakespeare desperately tried to craft. The man is immortal for a very good few reasons.

The code is supposed to be a prelude to ideas that are meant to change the world at large for the better. Hidden in the works that it precedes are the tools necessary to lead yourself and those around you toward a better future. Of curse, the methods for leading are dangerous int he worng hands; yet another reason ideas like this are locked up behind codes.

Midsummer Nights Dream is an exceptionally good place to start if you've got a keen eye and the patience to digest it wholly.

Be wary, traveler. There are many among us who would rather you did not accept this truth and would instead lead you to believe that selfishness is god; that man should only live for mans sake. This is a false beacon and you would be best advised to keep a sharp eye on those that beckon you down those halls.
>>
File: damnright.jpg (50KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
damnright.jpg
50KB, 500x386px
>>18755946
Me explaining this to you in plain words breaks the tradition. I have given to you the key that unlocks the chest that hides the key that unlocks the door. What you do with this information is your business alone and I highly suggest that you keep it under wraps if you ever choose to make works incorporating these ideas and this code. There are groups that are aware of this code and would rather not see it's purpose realized. There are also groups that are aware of this code and intend to warp it to mean something new and degenerative, in their own favor.

Most blessings are also curses. In fact a curse can be something negative and positive if you follow the word back far enough. Be careful out there and do not trust the gods/aliens/fae/whatever you call those that work in shadows.
This might seem to be a contradictory way to end this explanation, but I promise you, it's well worth the thought. Pic also related. May not seem so at first glance, but I assure you it ills the role it's been fitted to, so long as the audience can follow the context.
>>
>>18756027
And one last note. Modern Rosicrucians are, en masse, full of shit. That's not say that all practitioners have no idea what it is that they're seeking, but that the vast majority are fools jumping onto a bandwagon that they think looks cool or profitable.

When it comes to deeper meaning, most people never catch on or at least don't comprehend or entertain the idea for long enough for it to matter.

Rosicrucian clubs of the modern world are the same as free mason clubs(they actually share history too). Just ol' boys clubs where the poor shoot the shit and the rich make connections. Though, speaking from experience, there are a few higher ups int he Rosicrucian community that understand and hold true to the old ways and the intended teachings. Happy hunting, strangers.
>>
>>18755946
there's also a theory that shakespeare was himself a rosicrucian of another name and the shakespeare was actually just a handle he used to obscure his origin and intent. others think he was a mason borrowing rosicrucian ideas to seek fortune when his lodge gave him the boot. plenty of theories on who the guy actually was and they all point to one real conclusion. nobody actually knows but a few folks who have long since died.
>>
I'm a 32nd degree mason.. Grand lodge of pa... 33rd degree is worshipful master. The shit you guys spew about masons is batshit insane. The only secrets we have are some old maps and info about king solomon.. Yeah we do each other some pretty big favors but we are far from a satanic cult that rules the world. In fact one of the criteria for getting in is believing in god
>>
>>18755523
Kek
>>
>>18756552
AL OXA(not sure if I'm spelling it right) Can you share anything on the subject or point me in the right direction
>>
>>18753756

I'm a master mason. Soon to be a Royal Arch Mason, a Royal and Select Master, and a Knight Templar. I am pretty excited about the York Rite degrees.

>>18755024

As someone who's performed a funeral, I really have trouble seeing how it's creepy. We talk about the dude's life, how we've all gotta die someday, and then we read a pretty standard prayer.

>>18755523
>>18755530
>>18755542
>>18755563
>>18755836
>>18755946
>>18756027
>>18756146

lol
>>
>>18756083

For what it's worth, The Rosicrucian Society is wasting its time with how pseudoscientific they are, AMORC is a bunch of grandstanders, and SRICF is a glorified dinner club.
>>
>>18756552
>33rd degree is worshipful master.
No it isn't. WM is of a Craft Lodge. 33rd is an honourary/admin title for the A&AR.
>The only secrets we have are some old maps and info about king solomon
No they aren't. They're the grips and tokens.
>>
>>18755836
>Are you aware that almost all o the terrible things such as sexual abuse, trauma conditioning, violence normalizing are actually happening on sites like this? You are being conditioned to think and act a certain way and they're feeding it to you through your favorite toys.

Real talk, 4chan is everything that people claim the illuminati is.
>>
Bachelors degree
>>
>>18757217
>SRICF is a glorified dinner club.
Only in some states, where it's a Past Grand Masters Club. But Utah, NY, Ohio, etc, it's almost as good as SRIA/SRIS.

>>18757207
Nice. Everyone says that the Order of the Temple is the most beautiful and impactful of the YR degrees. More partial to the MMM or Royal Master ones, myself.
>>
>>18757661

At some point, I'd love to get invited to SRICF, haha. One of the guys I know recently was initiated and he said it was a great experience. I'm in Texas, so I'm not really sure how good the two colleges here are. IIRC Brother Jason Mitchell is doing a pretty kick-ass job (along with his fraters, of course) of keeping Utah's college as a pretty solid educational institution.

Very much looking forwards to OoT. Have heard that the Cryptic degrees are spine-chilling and beautiful. MMM this Tuesday!
>>
>>18757790
Yea, Jason is a national treasure. Would love to visit his College one day. Pretty sure Texas is quite good too.
>Have heard that the Cryptic degrees are spine-chilling and beautiful.
The first two are fantastic, but the third (which you probably won't do, since it's like a once-per-year thing), is retarded and doesn't fit with the rest. But there's a speech in the first one which should stick with you in a good way.
>MMM this Tuesday!
Was my favourite for a while. Keep an eye out for the anti-Jewish messages in it for a bit of /pol/ fun.
>>
File: 1489002735996s.jpg (7KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1489002735996s.jpg
7KB, 250x230px
>>18757625
>Real talk, 4chan is everything that people claim the illuminati is.

> not allowed to talk about it
> discuss secrets of the universe
> always right
> nothing escapes our reach
> have sway over the rich and powerful

yep, checks out. I love this fucking place. We need to get rid of the shills though they are shitting up our home. Get out shills reeeeeeeee
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.