[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiritual experiences while on drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 16

File: Screenshot_20170310-114616.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170310-114616.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Spiritual experiences while on drugs
>>
>>18753624
Does anyone have any remarkable spiritual experiences while on drugs like Shrooms or LSD? doesn't matter if its a od or not.
>>
>>18753624
They are drug experiences, not spiritual experiences. You need to understand the difference.
>>
I tried to drink myself to death for a few years. I got very close once, and had a several hours long conversation with a sober version of my consciousness that refused to let me die.
>>
Why on drugs?
>>
File: ffff.png (586KB, 589x434px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.png
586KB, 589x434px
just pic related :3 LSD 4 hits and shroom chocolate

this was a goot tiem
>>
>>18753823
I sometimes scroll across people explaining they have had out-of-body experiences and the like, which i find interesting. It's something i didn't really experience while taking for example shrooms. It might stimulate and enchance my experience while on these substances.
>>
>>18753819
What did you speak of in this conversation and was it truely taking hours, or was it feeling like it took hours?
>>
>>18753817
Explain to me why taking drugs, cannot be considered as spiritual experiences. I read alot about people taking shrooms and LSD for the sole reason of having spiritual experiences.
>>
>>18753828

i believe this was a visit / emanation of tara from buddhism
>>
File: kalaajkdkksdc.jpg (2MB, 2000x3797px) Image search: [Google]
kalaajkdkksdc.jpg
2MB, 2000x3797px
for me it was like

DXM - buddha corporation inc is the company we all work for
LSD - ההההההההההההההההה!!!!! chi is ה! chi is he!
SHRMS- i heard a yahweh out from outer space
SLVIA- subspace is real , you can own a condo in the afterlife if you pay off the right deities
MSCLINEcactus- aztec face of christ , mother bird, father sky spoke to me, running bear and all those native american names make sense
ADDRLL- uhhhhh im not failing classes, which is nice, its like if everyone had it i think the world would be a different place.
NCTINE- humans last true crop
WEED- philosophy is real, or not > ? lets smoke moar
MDMA - FRIENDS REMEMBR WHEN DAD HIT US D; THAT HAPPEN TO YOU 2? LET ME HUG YOU I LOVE YOU
>>
File: 334062_2414476640962_4589313_o.jpg (415KB, 1432x1096px) Image search: [Google]
334062_2414476640962_4589313_o.jpg
415KB, 1432x1096px
>>18753898

im an artist so i communicate visually imma dump you some stuff i made OP

this is early 20's hyperanalytical philosophical life improvement weed
>>
>>18753906

after trip to israel

im a jewish but in blood and name only
kabblah was the first ritualistic thing that spoke to me
>>
File: 4.jpg (467KB, 1185x1487px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
467KB, 1185x1487px
>>18753906

LSD
>>
>>18753910
This looks great!
>>
File: bopaade.png (658KB, 484x622px) Image search: [Google]
bopaade.png
658KB, 484x622px
>>18753906

buddhas on parade

this is after i went to chinatown in philly and i just saw the eastern vibe of like, asians have this hidden gnosis of happy in them, collectively, raw buddha potential. this is why buddhism comes naturally to them and why westerners can struggle without the right wavelengths activated by a learned master. we westerners turn to pratekyabuddhas naturally imo
>>
>>18753911
>>18753910
>>18753906
>sameface problem even on lsd

Sorry this is /ic/. These look great btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1056x1206px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1056x1206px
>>18753906

face of christ / veil of veronica

let it be known i have never done DMT im too scared, anyone can fill me on what its like?
>>
File: sofia.png (2MB, 765x1007px) Image search: [Google]
sofia.png
2MB, 765x1007px
>>18753912
ty :3

>>18753919
thanks lol ill stop clogging up the thread in a sec

>>18753906

since we are also looking for non drug related experiences,
my grandmother is orthodox russian and iconography had a huge impact on me

also going into the woods with a bible and on shrooms is nuts

this is sofia (gnostic wisdom) ultimately redeemed by her children, faith hope and love

Luke 7:35 Commentaries: "Yet wisdom is redeemed by all her children."
>>
>>18753906

lastly major depressive disorder characterized by MAHAKALA

>>18753823
is right ultimately,

you should treat drugs as sacred and prepare whilst sober for the full experience. don't let a lust for drugs destroy the mundane of life.
>>
>>18753624
my medication backfired one day and had a massive panic attack and hid in an alleyway.

overtime this happened I became more social

S P I R I T U A L AF
>>
File: 1200px-Marsh-chapel-window[1].jpg (230KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Marsh-chapel-window[1].jpg
230KB, 1200x1200px
Good Friday Experiment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_Chapel_Experiment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEsWmpf6dgc
>>
File: 765d33504ada11a356c0e5689c777ace.jpg (213KB, 1080x1677px) Image search: [Google]
765d33504ada11a356c0e5689c777ace.jpg
213KB, 1080x1677px
>>18753624
1/2

Enlightenment Trip
PTSD hit me hard after first deployment, I had seen far too much of the dark side. Nothing had worked up to this point - fuck ssri's, therapist cant fathom sanity+depression, friends moved on while I was gone for 18mos, I just felt really alone. Pretty experienced user in collge days, decided to give pyschs another go as they were making waves for ptsd treatment. Tekked about 14g of p.envies and went for a walk in the woods(200+ acre bfe farmville) with my pup. Typical come up, pressure changes in skull, jaw dislocating yawns, tears, ego death.

It felt right to get naked, so I did. Nature glowed with the pattern of Lotus, it became apparent to me that my dog could also see these patterns and we so we followed them through the woods. They led us to a pond I had never discovered on our property, I sat on a stump and just lived in the moment. I started talking to my dog, he informed me he is a shaman reincarnate and our ancestors sent him to me as a spiritual guide (gr-grandfather 100% Pottawatomi). He tells me to drink from the pond, and so I did. As I lifted my head from the water, a glowing woman emerged - at the time I believed her to be Gaia/Mother Nature. She spoke to me internally and through touch - her touch was absolutely indescribable. She spoke to me of fate, wisdom, love, and acceptance. Life and happiness is a choice, being sad or angry about something does absolutely nothing for you. Negative energy exists as a choice - it is easier to be negative and blame fate for our misfortune than to examine the lessons beneath our experiences. We are not all one, but we are all on one mission - experience life - you live to understand the pain of others, to accept their actions as a choice of hate over love, and you forgive them for the pain they have endured to become who they are. Love is the most powerful energy in the universe. It can fill you with hope, it can bend fate to your will.
>>
File: there was no pond.jpg (1MB, 5216x2374px) Image search: [Google]
there was no pond.jpg
1MB, 5216x2374px
>>18753624

2/2
She said we are here to find enlightenment, an unconditional love of all souls. Through absolute darkness can you find this love. Loving others is very easy, we naturally see the good in others and we forgive their faults as we see them in ourselves. The test of enlightenment is loving yourself: accepting that you are weak, powerless, temporary, and blind grants you unimaginable power and freedom. It frees you of all fears: death, rejection, and the unknown. To know unconditional love is to feel its everlasting strength, and she showed me the timelessness of this love through spirits. It is hard to explain this part as I believe I traversed time, but also that I saw love as an energy(a currency).

I saw my grandfather on his deathbed - kissing my newborn head in his final hours and pouring all the love he could into my soul. He wanted that kiss to be remembered forever and through Gaia it will. I saw my grandmother following me in every moment of my present - protecting me from evil and guiding me through the forks of fate. I saw the future death of my mother and father - I felt their pain and fear that I might forget their love or that I might not truly comprehend how much I was loved and loved them in return. Even now these memories bring tears to my face. How could I be so blind to this unconditional love, to question my value to those who have invested so much of their love into me? There is so much power in the memories of love, the sacrifices loved ones make to bring you joy is love, they quite literal give you their happiness and energy in the form of love. Love is a cyclical currency, it is earned through darkness and it should be valued above everything else.

I woke sitting on the stump indian style. My crouch felt warm, I was covered in urine and a baby rat snake was slithering on my thigh. My sacral chakra opened instantly as a lotus on a pond, the snake slithered to my back, and energy flooded me into a whiteout.
>>
>>18753884
They can. He's an idiot. Many cultures have used drugs to experience the divine. Shit, the Oracle of Delphi was getting high off fumes!
>>
I took ~400ug LSD+weed alone in the forest and "visited" a timeless dimension. I was still in this physical world, but my spirit was elsewhere, in a non-material dimension.

While I was in the trip peak (about 1 hour) I could phase in and out of this state by concentrating my mind to a gnosis-like state. It was very easy because the LSD visuals mimicked my mind-state, as if I could see my mind's workings.

At first, the visuals were like standard LSD visuals, as I got deeper I could start seeing the "weaving-in" of reality. Then it turned into formless text, yet I could read it. Like words from a "mental" language that I couldn't read without reading. I just knew their meaning.

Then the "words" became more and more abstract, until they "weaved out" and afterwards my vision just fractalized completely. Then the fractal gaps became bigger and bigger and I became detached from my vision. I still had the world outside me in my vision, but it meant nothing.

That's when I existed in the timeless dimension. I went through the whole transition some 5-10 times, every time it was the same.

The first few days afterwards I easily disregarded all that happened as simple trip-induced delusions. I kept researching though, which eventually brought me here, which led to my reading of many occult and paranormal stuff which eventually led me to God

Tl;dr: LSD led me to God.
>>
>>18756519
Also forgot to say that my second trip (way before the one I first posted) I had a lengthy discussion with entities that emanated from God.

It took place while I got a notebook out and started scribbling. Eventually my vision became completely replaced with a third-person view of myself writing in the notebook in a formless void.
Which is when they made contact. We discussed quite a few things, mostly about my current place in my life. It ended with them giving me a choice to go with them or to wait until I die naturally. I chose to stay, of course.

Again, the day after I dismissed it all as trip-induced delusions. But now I'm confident it was real.
>>
I tried LSD for the first time a few months ago, and beyond facing the harrowing fact that my abuse as a child has never left my subconcious self and has caused it to be incredibly afraid and self-destructive, I learned a lot of interesting things! I had a really, really strong trip and I remember laying in bed at one point watching sacred geometry appear in front of my eyes (as if it was a separate entity positioned in the room, like a clock would be). I had a lot of revelations, but I can't remember them (sucks to suck). Beyond that, I also "saw" (third eye?) a lot of individual beings that shouldn't be there. I see them usually, just not in the same number I experienced at that point. Acid got me very connected with the energies I ignored for so long because I was afraid of them.
>>
File: 1487792977356.jpg (216KB, 1024x831px) Image search: [Google]
1487792977356.jpg
216KB, 1024x831px
>>18753624
Shrooms (actually truffles in amsterdam, crazy awesome night)

LSD-Things seemed to click, a higher sense of awareness too over after I gave up my ego. A few breakthroughs and a theosophy or two, humbling and extremely powerful experiences.

DMT very similar to >>18756551, reality split and I could see the 4th dimensional contructs behind our pale experience of reality. It made sense, received a similar offer and respectfully declined but I'll march toward my own death with a lot more purpose.
>>
File: MNA093.jpg (124KB, 600x907px) Image search: [Google]
MNA093.jpg
124KB, 600x907px
If you want to dive deep into your own life and see "reality" 5g of shrooms will change your life forever. You will change so much your hidden enemies will flee your presence. The strength you gain is incredible...Nothing can phase you
>>
1/2
It was end of November in 2015. I had done synthetic LSD (25I-NBOMe) the night before. I was half asleep around 10 am, when I started to feel strong pain and pressure in my heart region. Automatically I sat up in lotus position and raised my right palm to start to fight the force that was doing this. It is strange how I just sat up in that position, because I never had done any yoga or meditation and wasn’t used to sitting like that at all. My heart started to race really fast as I noticed a black hole in the corner of my room which was sucking the energy and the whole room into itself. It turned out that there was my landlord on the other side, in the bathroom. As I tried to fight this entity, my room got darker and looked like the ceiling and walls were being pulled to that black hole. Dogs outside my window, in the back yard, were growling and barking the whole time. I felt weaker and weaker as the high pitched sound in my head got lower. I tried to fight back, but I was too weak and at some point it really felt like I was going to die. I am not a religious person and it didn´t come to my mind to ask for any help at that moment. Right at the most crucial moment when I basically gave up I noticed a large golden white object hovering above the house. It wasn´t perfectly spherical but little bit shaped like a pear. I did not get any sensation or a feeling out of that being. There was only a thin golden ray that came from that being straight into my chest. Right after that moment I was filled with love, joy and energy. It sounded like a choir of angels started to sing. My room was immediately filled with golden light as the walls and the ceiling started to expand outwards. It felt like bliss and ecstasy, like there was a sensation of godly presence. In my head I kept saying to that negative entity not to mess with me and I´m stronger than it.
>>
2/2
The 2 dogs outside, German Shepherds, were whimpering and crying as my landlord went to calm them down. I heard him saying to the dogs:´Don´t mind him, he is stupid and doesn’t know what he is doing.` After that it sounded like he walked off to the distance, had this evil laughter which was slowly fading and banged a gate close. Although the back gate was blocked with a large fridge in front of it.
After that I felt exhausted, fell asleep and slept until the next morning. Around one week later the same golden being was back, when I was just about to fall asleep. It was hovering in the same place and from it came small glowing orbs that were different in colour (colours of the chacras). The orbs slowly ascended to each of my chakras, freed them from blockages and opened them one at the time, starting from the base. That is when I had a spontaneous Kundalini awakening but still no feeling or sensation who or what that being was. Haven´t met it since.
>>
>>18753817
Anything can be a spiritual experience mate
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.