[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of being forced a part of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2297.png (833KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2297.png
833KB, 1136x640px
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=52b_1489136459

I want away from this stupid place and disgusting sex story.

I'm sick of my entire life being ruined for a revolting sex story about molesting mind cobtrolled girls and women

I'm nit a willing part of this. I want on the real internet and vast compensation to get away from your pathetic continent

Oh an it's march 10th and still snowing
>>
So there ya go, ugly fuck transients, drug addicts, losers, creeps, molesters, rapists, faggots, retards, cops, health care, gov, etc. just constantly work together to ruin our lives because the canadian women reached the lowest status in the universe and figured everyone should be retarded worthless filth like them.
It is more than acceptable to brutally kill ugly fuck canucks . The most worthless retarded creeps in the universe
>>
This dude sounds like hes quit meth cold turkey
>>
commonfilth.com
>>
i think youre the same guy that posts these?
>paranormal
>parano
>para
>arap
>rape
either way youre suffering from schizophrenia
>>
remember when that guy shot up a class full of women (after kicking out the men) in canada and he told them he hated feminism?
that guy was a redpilled baller son what a king straight up legend bro
you should do the same OP
they're islamising your country and laughing at you
they're supposed to be your women but they have chosen to abandon you for muslims and smug piggery
are you just gunna take that?
shoot em up dude
shoot them UP
>>
>>18753437
"They" make you feel this way. Through subliminal messages they create you. Watch out.
>>
>>18753437
>https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=52b_1489136459
>
>I want away from this stupid place and disgusting sex story.
>
>I'm sick of my entire life being ruined for a revolting sex story about molesting mind cobtrolled girls and women
>
>I'm nit a willing part of this. I want on the real internet and vast compensation to get away from your pathetic continent
>
>Oh an it's march 10th and still snowing
Also, the weather happens... why?
>>
File: fuck_you_ugly.png (120KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_you_ugly.png
120KB, 2550x3300px
>>
>>18753437
Thank you for the intel.

Thank you for bearing that load.
>>
>>18753437
This guy....
This guy....
is a fucking basket case.
Take your medication you schizophrenic fucking retard.
Nobody cares about your "MUH PIPHENEY" or whatever.
You are probably gonna be like "But that's the point! They WANT you to think I am crazy"
No You Are Insane.
FUCK YOU
>>
>>18753437
Nobody believes you.
>>
>>18753767
ur a idiot
>>18753437
did anything aman apeman say works?

its probably either a simulation, ex ur vaccine is attacking ur ppl and u wont pay attention -- or your cells people are having sex with ur gf's clones and shes bitchy there too
hah and i wouldnt worry about it

or were in a drop of blood, where the sky is the color _____ and people get _____
>>
>>18753841
ok visualize a door
or visualize putting your windows on the floor (like basement windows) and not at shoulder- height

theres some tricks poeple use in the real world like these, think secret garden, the bookk, that they then use in their own cells, (like druids in cloaks all day), so they can say to the other people psychically tied to them: THIS ISNT U, FUCK OFF.
the reason is the universe tends to tie people together: its an easy way to think, heres 2 people whats the difference. its math and pyshics, if i can say john - matt = 'i gotta piss' then i can think it.
another way would be offer the universe a way to think, like a bowl of rocks, or mannican

also be 'in strong' in the body or 'in boots' not any of this bitchy in love shit or w/e, everyone has mantras, ex ARAM that u gotta do?
>>
>>18753845
and please let me know if any of this shit works at aman apeman, 100million people dealing with this, and i got 10k viewers dealing with it also

oh shit
>>18753845
ok visualize a door on the outside 2nd story of a building, with no stairs going to it, totally unreachable**
fixed*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.