[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have prophetic dreams on a regular basis, during REM sleep,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1478628130881.jpg (21KB, 480x485px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478628130881.jpg
21KB, 480x485px
I have prophetic dreams on a regular basis, during REM sleep, middle of the night..., and when I wake I have a strong emphatic emotion about the events.

Anywhere from 3 hours to 3 years the events occur and I am able to pinpoint the dream. These are the most prominent aspects of my psychic abilities.

I also experience telepathy daily and surprise awareness from my subconscious of hidden yet simultaneous events.

I even see colors and beams of light, particularly when there is grace in the atmospbere, meaning healthy emotions and oneness with the people, animals and scenery around me.

Other than that I follow the stars and vibrations of the heavens, I consider them a Key.

I won't get into personal choices, or philosophy, but I wantes to share my experiences with psychic connectedness. I believe its possible to understand the language of nature, which is beyond any finite human concept or vocalization.
>>
>>18753367
Can you share a story from a time you had a dream and then saw it come true?
>>
I also have these.. These are called precognitive dreams.. Not many people will believe you due to its rare occurance.
>>
Yeah, Early on I dreamt about the world trade center, days before it happenedI dreamt about the night the Seals secured the bin laden compound.

The dreams continue to this day with many other events ranging from personal life details to major world events.
>>
>>18753471

That's cool and all, but, how about events that have not yet occurred. Can you give us something?
>>
>>18753507
Hes talking shit man. People who really experience it, don't share, its fun watching however
>>
the only dreams I have had recently relate to my own life and the events havent occurred yet. I will let you know if I come up with anything that seems major
>>
>>18753367
Never ever share your dreams.
>>
>>18754640
Awwwww.
>>
>be bigfoot
>have large brain with highly evolved psychic senses
>can sense the destructive white man from miles away
>somehow not notice bumbling bigfoot hunter 20ft away crackling in the leaves with his camera
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.