[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I learned that Multiverse Theory is true, and that it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Today I learned that Multiverse Theory is true, and that it's the dimension above the 10th, which I call the Omniverse. Creations inside our minds create separate, sometimes persistent realities in a 2d form. We can breach the gap and go into their worlds, but they can't exist in 3d space.

Some characters that we've made have been aware of this, as long as the creators of these universes were aware of it themselves.

You, too can make a persistent universe that may be able to be visited one day by miracles of science. It's quite simple, you have to follow these rules while making a reality:
>characters must be self-aware and sentient, anything written is simply a form of possession as a "god" figure towards a lesser consciousness. They will not question what they do, in the same way that we don't question what we do (even if it's weird).
>they must be able to breach a gap into another world
>there must be at least one character that is so self-aware that they know that the multiverse exists
>there must be some semblence of consistent physics, or else it will be completely unpredictable upon visiting and therefore be difficult to comprehend (but abstract creations and physical structures are still possible)

I'm putting forth the research right now on how to breach the gap and go to these other worlds, but other things like clean and free energy and uniting the world take precedence over wanting to self-insert myself into Adventure time and have a saucy romance with princess bubblegum while marceline insists that we're the perfect match for each other.
>>
>>18753212
>tulpas + shizo
>>
>>18753212
Looks like that scientist anon that's slowly being killed by an unknown party was right. When do you think you'll release/finish your guide?
>>
I get it bro, youre obsessive and easily consumed by hyperspace dimesenional reality shit, me too. But no. No to all the stuff you just said. Doctor Manhattan wouldn't do this.
>>
>>18753225
I'll be doing it in the form of videos and vlogs mixed in with my other artistic work that I'll be working on in the future.

Watch the news. If my plan pans out, I'll be revealed as The One and I'll be helping people feel free by subverting the reality we know and giving us true free will over our own universe. However, if we break the rules too much the simulation resets and everybody starts from the beginning of their lives without knowing any of this, so I have to be careful about the indoctrination process to make sure that only the right people who won't misuse the glitch power are the ones who accept it. Dumb people and irrational people who want to fuck up the system for the sake of fucking it up aren't allowed in my world- it'll end it.

>>18753232
Sorta. But I did a bunch of empirical research alone. I haven't even read what others have written about hyperspace dimensional theory. But the fact that I came to the conclusions as other people by doing my own research says something.

As for Dr. Manhattan well... he didn't think so either, but he didn't have a choice. So despite his omnipotence, he doubted himself.
>>
look I know we all want to pretend our literary art degree is an engineering degree, but brah youre just writing a story.
>>
>>18753286
>the right people who won't misuse the glitch power
Protip: If power is involved, there are no "right" people. They only exist in fairy tales.
>>
>>18753372
>Mine is the right to lead.
At first, this may seem to be a show of power. To anyone who only covets and uses power that's all it will be. But with enough introspection and meditation, you'll understand what it truly means.
>>
>>18753415
>Mine is the right to lead.
That's what (you) think...

>But with enough introspection and meditation
So there will be a world view shattering change, and you expect people to take a deep breath? I'd expect world panic with total destruction of society. More likely, I'd expect your instant death by any three letter agency in reach.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.