[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream/Nightmare General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

sharing random dreams/nightmares, last one died,
Here's mine
The most fucked dream I remember having
>highschool freshman, small af school, know everyone pretty well
>late to spanish 1
>open the door, walk in shut the door behind me
>"sorry im late"
>everyone in the room freezes
>all heads turn my way instantly
>nobody has a fucking face
>they just stare
>go sit down at my desk
>their faceless heads follow my direction
>try to ignore it
>slow buzzing sound getting louder
>look at teacher
>teacher is writing on the board while staring at me
>blank faces keep staring
>decide enough of this creepy shit, stand up and head for the door
>door has small rectangular window, can see more blank faces staring at me through the window
>try to push door open, cant
>glance behind me, entire class has gotten wayyy closer to me, still fucking staring
>buzzing sound is deafening now
>I get grabbed by something and wake up
Won't ever forget that shit, couldn't sleep for the rest of the night after that
>>
File: tumblr_ncdsv7dxzW1r9ymddo1_1280.jpg (658KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncdsv7dxzW1r9ymddo1_1280.jpg
658KB, 1280x720px
also wanted to share this
>>
I dream alot about paranormal/satanistic stuff, shit happens literally every night. May write some of them down, would appreciate some interpretations. Will start with the most recent one.
>dream starts in a black space, no gravity, no light, just the awareness of my existance
>i for some reason know I'm supposed to go to the "past" to prevent this from happening
>there are four or five points in time i visit
>first one is me working for a very demanding rich man, we have kind of "close" relationship, no romance, and he was abusive at times, but i was the closest person he had
>he apparently owned a brothel
>second one is a man making a performance in a theatre. I come there following a man i loved, but knew i had no way of being with him due to me existing beyond the time and space
>the man performing and the man i followed were brothers
>third one was the man i loved with his wife and son being unable to make a living, and finding out their home will be taken away
>fourth one was some kind of harbor, can't recall much about the place/time itself. I think the son of the man i loved worked there as a chef.
>first timeline
>i didn't know much of what was going on at first, it was mostly me bonding with the characters
>1/4 i just worked for the man doing whatever he wanted me to do. I mostly remember sewing a bowtie for him. Eventually some kind of accident happened and the whole place blew up.
>2/4 i followed the man to the theatre. After the performance he followed his brother behind the curtains. The next thing i knew the brother was dead.
>3/4 A disease kills the entire village they lived in.
>4/4 the dock is all abandoned and empty. The water is literally black from pollution
>cont.
>>
File: crosshatch.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
crosshatch.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
happened last week. Went to bed. Woke up about 5 minutes later feeling extreme dread. All around me in a sphere was this weird cross hatch silvery strands around me. I tried to grab at it but I was completely entangled in my covers like a cocoon. Definitely didnt have sleep paralysis as I could move. Anyway the strands backed off from me in all directions.

I struggled to get out of the covers, legitimately bound up in them, with only my head exposed. Then turned on my light, my pillows were across the room near the door and stuff on my dresser and bookcase was knocked around. I dont know what the fuck happened.
>>
>>18753416
45 minutes later*
>>
>>18753391
>second timeline
>i start having some idea of what's going on
>someone is apparently pulling the strings with strong magic
>i get determined to mess with their plan because i grew to like those people and i don't want them dead
>all 4 times happen more or less the same except this time I'm looking for traces of magic this guy left
>i figure out the most important people are the man i worked for, the man i loved and his son.
>1/4 i managed to evacuate the man out of the building before the explosion happened
>2/4 the man from 1/4 shows up after the show to congratulate the performance to this man, preventing his death
>3/4 comes by
>the disease successfully kills everyone
>repeat
>over and over again
>i can't move on from this time because without the son the harbor will end up dead
>eventually i realize it's not disease
>it's magic
>It's going to spread from the man i loved and his wife
>i figred if i kill them before the magic kills them it will prevent it from spreading
>i kill the man i lovgift
nd his wife
>last thing he asks me was to give a flute to his son
>the boy always wanted a flute but they couldn't afford one
>it was supposed to be his birthday gift
>my heart is breaking
>the magic starts spreading ANYWAY
>but it's not random this time
>it's directed onto the boy
>no fucking way
>i reach back into the darkness from the beginning and in a shadow burst i dispell all of this magic
>it also partially ruins the house
>i hurry to the boy
>he asks about his parents
>i try to keep calm and explain it all to him
>he starts crying and wants his parents back
>i feel so tired of this bullshit
>i told him he is going to be fine and leave
>4/4 happens
>harbor looks nice and clean
>and is perfectly functional
>I come into a bar and order a fish soup
>the chef is the boy
>i realize i never have him the flute
>i hand it over to him
>say nothing and just leave
>i wake up
>>
I'll share a dream.
>In old shitty house/hospital/whatever
>Think Saw movie
>Chased by something, a thug with a machete or something
>End up in the basement, in a shitty bathroom with pipes and a ceramic floor, grit and grime everywhere.
>Slam door, bitch on otherside, go lucid
>Make door indestructible.
>Play with things in shitty bathroom, drop a sledge hammer. It cracks the floor.
Fasten seatbelts my dudes
>The cracked corners of the tiles fall, there's the darkest empty void you've ever seen.
>Rest of tiles start to fall into the void, hole getting bigger. Back against the wall, then finally fall myself.
>Really felt like I was falling. All the other shit, the toilet and tiles, and hammer continue falling, once everything falls past. I stop (or falling becomes irrelevant because there's nothing to measure movement)
>Ribbons of neon light shoot around me, build a huge ass face. Talks to me, asks me what I want.
>uuh idgaf, I want everyone to be happy.
>Jackpot it yells as it turns into a slot machine and 777 as neon light fireworks and confetti fly around.
Wake up. Wtf?
>>
A few years ago I lived at a place with no AC in the summer. It was always crazy hot so I tried to sleep in the basement on a guest bed in a room with a mirror. It was undeveloped and basically a mattress on the floor. Literally every time I tried to sleep there I had cold sweat nightmares. Generic stuff. Anyway. Just after the loss of my pet cat and a few friends to suicide this happened.

>In same home, it's weird though, everything is backwards, the kitchen is where the living would be and vise versa.
>Girlfriend asks me why I'm not hanging with the guests upstairs for my birthday.
>Tell her fuck that, they're playing with a ouija board.
>Start walking up to room, everything's inversed.
>Guests start screaming. Freaking out. There's a huge crash outside.
>One runs down the stairs to us
>We fucked up man, let something real bad through
>Girlfriend calls me over to window freaking out
>Car upside down outside, was flipped onto the lawn
>Guest run out of house.
>Turn back to stairway, see cat run into the basement.
>Fuck, I don't want him to get into the crawlspace he'll never get out.
>Girl on phone with services to deal with car, I rush to basement to stop cat.
>Take stairway down, it's weird walking right instead of left.
>Cat in the basement near the bed.
>Sit on bed and start petting him. He's purring and rubbing against me, realize I haven't felt this in a while and really miss it because...
>realize cat's dead.
>You're not Java, who are you.
>Cat stops, jumps off my lap
>Voice says: Don't you miss your friends Anon?
>You could always feel as happy as you just did with your buddy Java.
>All you gotta do is step on over.
>Come over to the other side.
>The cat hops into the mirror and turns around. Dead friends walk into the mirror frame.
>Come to the otherside
>Let go of your pain and be with your friends, isn't that what you want
>Dont be afraid

Wake the fuck up. Staring right at myself in the fucking mirror.
>>
>be about 9 years ago
>have dream about flying in space
>find space library
>all of the people inside are skeletons in spacesuits
>all they talk about is how dark it is
>wake up pretty freaked out

a few months later, the Doctor Who episode "The Silence in the Library" airs. wtf
>>
I had some crazy dream just last night more vivid and lucid than ive ever had, i think. Too much to type on a phone so ill just share the craziest part which was like midway thru

>Wake up in a dark library
>sick, covered in blankets
>sitting in an armchair.
>Someone sitting next to me
>dont know who but I thank them for keeping me company
>I looked over and noticed it was death (the reaper)
>He didnt move and then he disappeared (just faded away suddenly)

My dream kept going but i dont remember precisely what happened after that. I remember being in a kitchen and there was a chubby kid dressed as pikachu dancing. I think it was supposed to be me. I fell to my knees and saw an oil slick on the floor. A voice in spanish was telling me not to let my grandma slip in it (i dont speak spanish)
>>
Been having several moments like these in the end of dreams.
Also first greentext.
>be me
>be 10 years old laying in bed sleeping
>whilst having a normal dream everything suddenly turns dark and it feels like im floating
>it feels like im passing out in my dream
>im looking down on myself laying in my bed flying through space
>surrounded by millions of beds with children in them burning
>bed lights on fire while i "wake up"
>feeling of screaming so i do
>out of the dark a face jumps towards me
>actually wakes up.
>>
File: Bitch hold on.jpg (38KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch hold on.jpg
38KB, 800x535px
Anyone ever had a dream that should have been frightening but then something triggers lucidity?

I always get a chuckle when I remember this one
>riding in a car with family
>we're approaching a bridge
>not too sure why but we're suddenly driving right off the side of the bridge
>car sinking in the river
>my sister shouts "Oh no! We're actually drowning, for real!"
>I realize that's bullshit and none of this is real
>Fuck this I'm waking up now
>>
>>18753588
Long story short
>dream i summon a demon
>he comes for my ass
>realize i see demon with my own eyes
>"oh cool"
Then i realized it was a dream
>>
I remember several dreams from when I was a child. (Only major details though) the first I couldn't have been older than 3 This dream was special because it was the first dream that contained sound, (I remember waking up freaked out because there was talking) in this dream I was playing peacefully at a park in a sand pit when a big scary looking man started chasing me with a needle wanting to give me a tattoo he kept yelling at me to quit running.

The second dream I remember I was 4 or 5 and I remember angering my father and him picking me up by the neck and choking me against the bathroom mirror.

The third dream I remember I was 6 My sister and I were walking along a path no more than a meter wide with a foot of grass on either side suspended in a void with stars the void was purple and swirling eventually the path went through a cemetery and even though nothing particularly frightening happened I was incredibly scared on waking.

The last I remember from my childhood I was 11 or 12 I remember cause I was in year six this one was special as it is the only dream I can remember ever having in which there was smell, someone had been killed in my elementary school and there were police looking for the corpses, I located them because I could smell the blood coming out of the gardens they were hidden in.
>>
I dream every night, but I find reading other people's dreams boring as fuck
>>
>>18753625
Most people do. It's more interesting to experience dreams directly, no matter how weird someone else' dream is it can never compare to your own as you haven't lived them.
>>
File: tar fire pit.jpg (256KB, 1906x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tar fire pit.jpg
256KB, 1906x1080px
Somebody help me interpret this shit.

>government invading my home
>3 of us are doing something with some sort of machine
>one guy is watching
>his iris and pupils have swapped places, so the inside of his eye is completely blue, and the outside is black
>he's an infiltrator, take him into custody
>on the way to containment room
>friend who invented a new form of taser is fighting off the first wave of few infiltrators
>tells me to take the taser and run while he distracts
>tells me they're after his time machine
>say to go back to the time he created it, and prevent him from finishing it
>go back
>turns out he was creating it because he was in a 2-sided faction war
>says he'll not finish it if I help him
>we're setting up a perimeter trap
>other faction is waiting with the same idea
>fight breaks out
>we retreat to some forest base
>our commander dies
>I'm given flint and told to accomplish the commander's backup plan
>suddenly the ground of the forest is filled with some sort of flammable tar
>go around scraping the flint across surfaces to start fires
>the tar builds up quickly now, and consumes the flames
>people are swimming in the barely transparent tar
>it's formed walls and a ceiling, we're in a tar room
>after sneaking up behind enemies and setting them ablaze, see their commander
>try to set him on fire
>there's water pouring from his head, he's inflammable
>he's turned his attention to a wounded ally
>step in front holding the flint like a knife
>stab him in the side with it
>he laughs, reaches to grab me
>so I grip his arm, and bite off his finger
>it's like biting water
>suddenly I hear a voice
>start laughing
>it's my own voice, and another deeper, more ominous speaking at the same time
>"IS IT TIME"
>"HAS HE AWAKENED"
>words come to mind: "ancient spirit"
>I continue eating the enemy
>3rd person, can see my eyes have blackened
>laughing increases
>grow in size, skin, hair, etc all turning pitch black
>taking larger and larger chomps
>>
>>18754189
I looked it up, and read
>invasion = need to be more assertive
>time travel = tendency towards romantic thinking
>escaping = avoiding confrontation
>setting trap = decision to resolve a problem / set someone up for embarrassment
>going through forest = transitional phase
>forest fire = transformation+regeneration only possible through hardship
>eating the person = wanting to be more like them (I assume their inflammability represents a cool-head)
>metamorphosis = denotation of sudden and rapid changes in personal life
seems accurate.

also remembered that earlier in the dream, I was awakened by a bear in a box by the foot of my bed. It got out, and walked beside the bed and turned into a lion. It then jumped onto my bed, turning into something smaller mid-air and sleeping next to my head
>bear = independence (according to one source) or a pun about being over-BEARing or similar
>lion = desire to dominate (according to one source) or harnessing passions as a type of strength
>small animal was most likely a cat, = nature to avoid domestication (same thing with lion; any feline supposedly = avoid domestication) and be somewhat manipulative (I assume as a tactic to avoid domestication)

I doubt someone else will want to interpret my dream, so I tried it
>>
File: MelFire.gif (2MB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
MelFire.gif
2MB, 245x138px
>>18754229
>>18754189
also, I guess since tar denotes a negative aspect
and having consumed the watery person made changed my color to black (probably covered in tar)
it meant that...
>repressing emotions (consuming the entity; erasing it from existence) was negative (thereby becoming tar)
>adopting emotions (consuming the entity and having it become one with me) was negative

need some help on this point ^ (consuming an enemy of water and thereby becoming larger, more powerful, and losing color)
>>
File: 888890.jpg (199KB, 576x864px) Image search: [Google]
888890.jpg
199KB, 576x864px
Had an incredibly complex and terrible dream last night.
>Live in a small, almost Spanish-esque house with my family, and have a childhood friend I'm in love with
>She comes over to hang out and sleep over all the time
>One time she comes when nobody is home except for us in the night
>I'm attacked by a horrible monster, who is invisible for the most part except for brief traces of his body
>He lets out dozens of tiny probes that roll around the area and then lock themselves into the ground and begin detecting noises to find people
>His body can break apart and reform, but he'll often attack by stretching out or detaching and throwing its limbs, which then hook them into your flesh and they break apart at a molecular level into little glass shards, not much bigger than skittles. At one time, my hands were ripped to shreds by trying to grab one of these attacks, and my mouth was packed up to bursting with shards of glass
>Since my friend is there, she is also attempting to help me avoid the monster, and running from it herself
>The monster seems scared of her, and when she asks what it wants, it questions if she knows who who repaired the window on the second floor after it was broken
>She, some kind of strange, super-naturalist herself, says "I would never acknowledge a person who tries to cover up a broken window," and the monster immediately kills her
>With her gone, it's like it gets sick of me and destroys me as well
>But I wake up, and it's like I've missed years of my life
>The house is more deteriorated
>Find my parents are demented and cared for by other people, everyone I knew has aged considerably
>Feel like everything was a dream and I had missed out on life
>Try to find my childhood friend, but she is like a completely different person--not merely because of her age--but even her fundamental appearance has changed, though she has the same name
>I feel I cannot connect with her, and saddened by the events, I commit suicide by stabbing my throat.
>>
File: 17774.jpg (862KB, 1000x789px) Image search: [Google]
17774.jpg
862KB, 1000x789px
>>18754307
Continued:
>I wake up
>I'm back in elementary school or middle school
>Feel like all these past events were an illusion
>Go to school, depressed, and when I find my friend, discover she has changed in appearance and mentality
>She has become exceedingly beautiful, loves nature, with short blonde hair instead of her usual brunette look
>Disturbed, I try hesitantly to act friendly with her, and she acts like we know each other, though not in the same way as when I originally knew her
>Notice a variety of strange things out of place in this world, such as the personality of some people, and the construction of some buildings
>Frightened, and feeling crazy, I go home alone one night and kill myself
>And wake up.
>The world has shifted, and now my childhood friend doesn't know me well and we're a little bit older, but she is very studious (100% on every test, allowing her to mark them for the teacher) somewhat friendly.
>Spend a few days observing her and trying to be kind to her
>Eventually I ask about any memories she has with me
>She says she has some
>Ask if she recalls spending the night once.
>The room gets darker, but she says she does
>Ask if she remembers any nightmares from then, and talk about the glass
>Her face shadows over, like she is displeased, but she confirms the memory
>I ask her about the broken window. She stares at me, and I see an eye open up on the wall behind her like its going through flesh
>Several, long, tentacled strands reach out, impale us, and then shatter to kill us both before I can even realize what I'm looking at
>>
>>18754334
Continued:
>Wake up
>New world, new face, new personality for her, and yet I'm all the same
>I run through the motions, so in love with her no matter how she shifts
>I try to ask her again, in a variety of different ways
>And each time, the eye in the wall opens up, and it's like the entire world reverts to that horrible first night before I'm slaughtered
>Every time, my memories become more acute and terrible. I remember the pain, the imagery, the conversations she and I had, and then dying and all of my bloody pieces reforming into an organism to fit into a new world in my bed.
>I feel like I'm going insane, and I bring it up with everyone I meet, I spend time all by myself in the same old house, I beg and commit suicide, and try to run away. It's like groundhog day, but there's nothing but agony and desperation, glass ripping through flesh and eyes in the wall
>Eventually, I can barely think of it any more, and I'm consumed by fantasies of love with my friend, and I'm killing us both to find a way for connection between us, but the deaths just become more malicious and grotesque.
>Eventually, there's a world relatively similar to my own, where she has a personality in sync with mine, but a tomboyish persona and plain looks
>I invite her home, and try to spend time with her in a kindly way
>Being in the house just reminds me constantly of all the different sights of that creature, and begging her to remember if that occurred--which she always did.
>This time, we're on the second floor and, frustrated and depressed, I'm ranting about something silly to try and relieve myself
>She points out that a statue on a glass table, and excitedly says my voice seems to be recorded and echo in the glass
>Acknowledge that is true, and when I look up, I see two drawings of eyes on the wall, pointed down towards it, marked on the other side by a window
>>
>>18754386
Continued:
>Hold her shoulders, and ask her if she remembers the night I first died
>The left eye becomes more substantial and seems to rip through the wall to stare at us
>When she acknowledges my memory, the wall opens up like teeth and a mouth in mockery
>I say that I recall who broke the window on the second floor
>I say that I never had to even ask about it, as it was always at one-time broken and reformed in each world. That it was always in comparative time to my perception
>And there was always a written record, though the receipt changed every time
>It's not that nobody changed it, or a specific person did, but that it was an innumerable amount of shifting people
>I say that I've lived so many lives in that way, I know everything, even things as petty as who broke each window in each world
>The wall recoils, like it's being sucked into a black void
>The monster disappears, and we're left alive and well.
>I remain in that world, undisturbed and anxious about it ever changing
Then I woke up for real, and came to write this.
>>
File: IMG_1968.png (406KB, 735x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1968.png
406KB, 735x453px
Anyone else dream the future? I have a theory about it, I'll try to explain it as best I can.

Time is essentially entropy. Time travel would require moving something faster than the speed of light. If it's possible to do something like that, the easiest thing to use would be energy. Electricity would be the best thing to move faster than energy/light.

The human brain (all organic brains, really) uses chemicals and electricity to work.

Since moving something faster than the speed of light would cause it to go back in time, any time travel messages would need a machine to receive them.

The human brain can send and receive messages through time.

Sleeping is the best time for a brain to receive these messages. Most dreams are made up of the things the person has seen or thought of throughout the day. The brain is at its most susceptible to future messages at this point.

The passage of time is how we experience the 4th dimension in the 3rd dimension. (Think; flat-world)

Things or events separated by time in the 3rd dimension are not separated in the 4th dimension.

I personally have experienced 1-3 seconds of audio+visual moments in dreams that would later occur in real life. (I mean lik, months later)

TL;DR: Humans are capable of using the 4th dimension to transmit messages from the future to their own brains.
>>
I've got a few, I'll just dump 'em here.
>be me, couple weeks ago, ready to K.O in bed
>blacksout.png
>in the dream, sitting on the floor with my two other siblings, playing some fucking game
>down the hall from my room, the door to my fathers room is overshadowed with the silhouette of an ayy lmao, but the damn thing steps out of the bathroom, which is across my dads door, his beady black eyes just watching us
>NOPE.GIF
>blink once, the thing is in the room, couple yards away from us
>blink, three feet away
>blink again, it's infront of me, hand stretched out about to touch my right temple with it's grey leathery nasty ass ET masturbating hand
>wake up in a cold sweat, pain exploding in my head, shooting down my spine
>can hardly move for 15-20 mins
>wtf.jpeg
>head still throbbing, but i can move
>take the opportunity to go the fuck back to sleep and dream about my crush and I fucking
>Twas a weird night
>>
>>18754719
another one
>be me, freshman year and had a dream of a beautiful girl, with shoulder length hair, dyed purple, sitting in a classroom and was full of dread and sadness
>wondering how such a pretty girl could be so sad, reduced to tears
>because of the dream, i went out a cut my hair to that length, since at the time my hair was down to my mid-thigh
>couple months pass, dye my hair blue and meet a guy and a chick, both in an ever so faltering relationship
>more months pass, they break up, i persue the girl
>we messed around, she used me like a tissue and i went out to go dye my hair purple (more so a year after i nad the dream, it being long forgotten)
>it was now February, sophomore year and valentines day rolled around
>final attempt at wooing her, bought her a huge bear, some candy as i always had tried spoiling her and confessed my love to her
>anon laughs, takes the bear and shakes head "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I hate valentines day, anyway. I wanna go out and do shit, ya'know?"
>heartbroken.exe
>cry all morning, as she completely dissed how i felt, and i sat in class, with my hair over my face to cover my face it was then I had an overwhelming sense of deju vu
>i was that girl i dreamt about such a long time ago
>stomach did a flip, stops crying

I was freaked out for a while, Ive had deju vu dreams/moments like that happen, but not one as significant and profound as that one.
>>
I had this weird recurring dream since I was a kid.It's same everytime.It's hard to describe but imagine nothing but white it stays like this for a while and then all of a sudden a vertical black line appears then another black line appears moving from right to left.When they touch it starts zooming in to the point where they touched as it is zooming in more lines are appearing,everything turns black and the dream ends with a spooky white face smiling at me the face isn't detailed it's more cartoonish.But the spookiest thing is that I always wake up in tears,sweaty as fuck and my brother used to tell my that I was laughing like crazy before I woke up.
>>
>>18753625
I agree. I still read them just to get an idea of what other people dream because I love my own so much. I like to see which ones are common or in the case of the stranger ones, if I have had a similar one. In particular dreams of falling teeth seem extremely common but I have never had one in my life. On the other hand last night I dreamed my arms were huge and muscular (I started working out recently) and I freaked out because they were way too big compared to what I wanted to achieve.
>>
I tried to astral project for the first time last night, and I managed to get to the vibration stage but failed to get further than that.

It felt bizarre, my eyes were twitching, I could feel my blood rushing through my body, and my dick had a weird sensation briefly.

I could see weird purple shapes forming with my eyes closed, and bright lights in the corners. When it felt like I wasn't getting anywhere I decided to open my eyes and everything was wavy and spiraled.

Throughout all of this, I felt like I was completely conscious, I could think about what I wanted and I could hear the birds outside, and could hear people moving about downstairs, but more time had passed than I realized.
>>
I always had this weird dream about drowning in water and suddenly teleporting in front of some walrus looking down at me on the sea bed and he always gave me small tips on life and had those soul peircing eyes.
>>
First post on 4chan, here we go.
>in my own house with my family
>the carpet is different
>all of my family is leaving to go out for food presumably
>dad is in front of old looking tv watching a screen with the same pattern of the carpet we are on that I've never seen before
>he is sitting cross legged like a child which freaks me out
>he tells me to stay and watch
>I do and we continue to watch this pattern on the tv for a while
>I am suddenly transported in to a 2D image where I cannot move my head
>I have no body and all I see is the carpet pattern
>a voice tells me he is God
>he tells me to confess and all that other cleansing stuff, I get the feeling he just wants me to be honest
>he tells me to wake up
>I realize it's a dream yet I still feel as if I'm talking to a real being
>I hear the loudest noise in my entire life
>it shocks me into the real world and my head jolts up
>I still hear ringing for the next 10 minutes
>I spend the rest of the night reflecting on my talk with god
I was 13 when this happened, a year later I still feel the shock and the boom of when god told me to wake up.
>>
>>18753157
I have a really weird recurring theme in my dreams since 7-8 years now.

I have a bearded dragon and 6 chickens but i regularly dream about coming to the terrarium or into the coop an finding a dozen new lizards or chickens in there that i've never seen before.

It's not particularly disturbing in itself but pretty creepy considering how often i have them, does anyone know an interpretation to this?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.