[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have a spell to attract a best friend, or friends in general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: ~.gif (137KB, 250x326px) Image search: [Google]
~.gif
137KB, 250x326px
Anyone have a spell to attract a best friend, or friends in general?
>>
It's called talking to people.

I'm sorry, I've been drinking heavily tonight but I'm serious.
kek
I have little friends.
>>
>>18752361

I'm a fucking social-Autist and have read and followed guides, practiced, etc, but something about me just repels people.

I just want to have a close-knit group of friends.
>>
>>18752361
Lol i haven't been drinking but i came in to say something along these lines
>>
File: 1471105083896.jpg (593KB, 1280x1593px) Image search: [Google]
1471105083896.jpg
593KB, 1280x1593px
when wad the last time you had a friend OP?
>>
>>18752298
H-E-L-L-O
>>
I will be your friend uwu
Where in the world are you?
>>
>>18752298
This makes me really sad. I'll help if I can dude
>>
>>18752298
Now, this is sad. Dont you dare trying the occult to gather friendships, it always ends up for the people who do it.

Now, here is a quick test, please answer as frankly as possible:

1-Do you eat meat?
2-Do you have trouble getting near people?
3-Do you partake in alcohol or other drugs?
4-Do you have a materialistic view of life ?
5- The most important one :

Do you have trouble being alone WITHOUT any sound or video coming from an electrical device? Being alone with your thoughts is a chore to you .Think carefully.
>>
I haven't had a friend in years. It sucks, so I have sympathy for you, OP.

I'm not even some unhygienic autist or anything. I actually can have nice little conversations with strangers (like this one qt cashier at my local grocery store who actually remembers me when I go in once a month), but I just never feel close to anyone; like I'm just a background character to everyone.
>>
>>18752377
I fucking feel you
Where you from man
>>
>>18752298

Go to the adoption center and get a dog. They're the best friends you could ask for.
>>
I want friends. Or at least someone who would sometimes message me before I message them so I don't feel like a clingy faggot.
>>
You ain't alone mate but "magick" isn't the cure
>>
>>18752298
I'll teach you a few magic spells as a fellow autist.
If your in university, join a few clubs. If not, join a few clubs. Drugs are a really easy way to make friends, but try not to go down that path because you become dependent. 90% of people want someone interesting to talk to them. Make sure hygiene is on point, floss, shower, use deodorant. Hit the gym, it might seem like too much effort, but you just become more confident. Wear size small shirts if you're under 6 foot. After you have most of your shit on point (You don't look like a loser, you can still be, but at least don't look like one), literally say "Hey, how are you going" to people. You might get some weird looks, but you'll get maybe 10% talking to you. Talk for a tiny bit, and then stop before it gets weird.
>>
>>18753188
This is probably because you aren't actually interesting. I'm guessing you mostly small talk and probably keep the conversation topics pretty safe. You never express any (perceived ) vulnerability that personalities yourself to people. I didn't get this as much until I hung out with my loser druggie friend. People get along with him, becuase they feel they understand him, cause he is so unfiltered.
>>
>>18752936
Are you a psychologist?
>>
>>18752936
Not OP but I'm in a similar situation
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. I smoke
4. I buy what I need and make it last
5. It's not a chore
>>
>>18752298
do you conduct proper personal hygiene?
>>
>>18752298
Find a hobby you legitimately enjoy and go out to places where people also enjoy said hobby, talk to the people there as they will likely be like minded individuals and allow a friendship to grow.
>>
>>18752377
Did you tried drugs?

For real, many friends to be had.
>>
>>18752361
>I have little friends
how small are they midgets or what?
>>
>>18756652
LUL
I also noticed that and I'm a foreigner
>>
>>18752298
Why are you looking for a shortcut?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.