[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows a spot that has all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Art Bae.jpg (9KB, 387x469px) Image search: [Google]
Art Bae.jpg
9KB, 387x469px
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows a spot that has all of Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM shows in one place to download or even listen to?

Also spooky podcast thread?
>>
File: 322333_54587_00012345.jpg (82KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
322333_54587_00012345.jpg
82KB, 769x1024px
>>18752137
try in the tits I mean in the bra section of your local adult lingerie sex shop
>>
http://sitarchive.com/
>>
Geroge Noory eat your heart out,your bra is smaller than Art's bra

ASKING FOR A SUPERNATURAL MIRACLE
>>18735372
>>
>>18752137
>Catalog
you see Art you are not that important anymore
people don't give much shit about you
>>
>>18752179
Rumor is that Art's tits are much bigger than Heather's tits
so Heather now is super deep depressed and on suicide watch, fuck that flat chested stupid Chinese bitch
>>
i have never seen anyone harassed online with the consistency of art bell haters. sad!

considering the hours of entertainment he made i'm willing to overlook some shenanigans in his life or rather consider them part of the whole person - not as an excuse to burn his memory with constant hate.
>>
>>18754853
Should we apply same forgiveness to other assholes and monsters in history, like for Example to Hitler.
Art Bell is a monster who mentally abused lot's of people in his rotten life,
Art Bell even admitted to it in his posts on Bellgab
The hours of entertainment that this human turd give us are cancelled by the suffering he brought to many others
especially his ex wives and the 3 children that he abandoned to pursue his fucking radio career,
so I say fuck him FUCK ART BELL he is selfish dishonest asshole,
may he rot in this life and in hell after he dies for what he did to others just to make himself happy and wealthy
>>
>>18754937
>Art Bell is a monster who mentally abused lot's of people in his rotten life,
mentally and maybe even physically, who knows?
with assholes psychopaths like him you never know for sure
>>
>>18752191
Quite a lot of material there. Nice link.
>>
>>18754937
>Godwin's law
>>
File: Art Bell=left his 2 kids.jpg (197KB, 779x648px) Image search: [Google]
Art Bell=left his 2 kids.jpg
197KB, 779x648px
>>18755029
>>
File: post by Art Bell's son-Vincent.jpg (258KB, 1350x1080px) Image search: [Google]
post by Art Bell's son-Vincent.jpg
258KB, 1350x1080px
>>
His third child his son Art Bell-Junior, Art Bell-Senior arranged to be locked up for life in mental institution because apparently he was gay,
and Art-Senior didn't want him to be free so he can not bring public embarrassment to Art-Senior and interrupt Art-Senior
building his radio carrier and his financial wealth.

That's the person Art Bell-Senior really is but some of you are willing to suck on his ass and blow his dick because he did
some good interviews in the past.
I say FUCK his interviews and let's focus on the monster bully he was and he is now.
May he rot in HELL, MAY HIS MIND HAS NO PEACE AND HIS SOUL HAS NO JOY
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.