[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is possession through music real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170309_062949_144.jpg (35KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170309_062949_144.jpg
35KB, 477x477px
Just a thought, but could the devil possess a person through music? I'm not super religious, and I'm not asking if listening to death metal is a straight path to hell. Pic unrelated
>>
>>18751755
I don't think so. But I guess it could make you more open to things.
>>
>>18751755
only if you're a little bitch
>>
>>18751755
Music can certainly alter the brain waves, giving one variations of positive or negative "vibes" so to speak. Not the same thing as possession, but certain music may make you feel possessed both during and after listening to it.
>>
File: IMG_1459.png (321KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1459.png
321KB, 640x1136px
This
>>
>>18751755
A higher power can tap you yes, but it's just a clarity to what is happening anyways.
>>
all good music is different paths to the same place

hope this helps
>>
>>18751755
Yes I think it's possible.Some songs also have subliminal messages
>>
>>18751755
infrasound
>>
>>18751755
ride posesses me to go fucking schitz, so i guess so
>>
>>18754212
He doesn't really do anything but produce loud noises at this point
Spikes that don't sound very good
Nigger music incarnate
>>
well,subliminal messages could
>>
File: U (16).jpg (690KB, 906x906px) Image search: [Google]
U (16).jpg
690KB, 906x906px
>>18751755
music or original art connects you to other souls alive and dead who have experienced the same art. Religion can be considered one of these art forms but isn't required. This is what the fable about the fiddler and the deal with the devil is about. Hell is for the most part is a religious illusion that we inflict on ourselves, in life we are incubated to favor one dimensional path over another, hell is just going back to a lower dimension where weve been before because our soul as energy cant handle a higher dimension yet. Like how sound can cause pain for being too high pitched but low pitches cant. It doesn't mean you wont achieve transcendence it just means you don't want to yet. Music is at a pinnacle of complexity and popularity so it is effecting many souls and many magicians are finding it to be a powerful tool because it is easy to make too.
>>
Not possess someone but alter their morals. Look up psychic driving.
It's the act of repetition to force
an idea into someone's head.
>>
>>18752041
Had this on vinyl back in the day
>>
>>18752506
it didnt help
>>
>>18754328
You don't make music
You fart into a tin can
>>
Aborym -Fire walk with Us, listen to it with a good headphones in total darkness, have lot of theta waves, enjoy.
>>
>>18754328
music is easy to make until you start expecting it to actually do anything you just said

Nightcore and trap remixes on Soundcloud will only get you so far
>>
>>18751755
Musical influences are all about energy, whether that's high low or inbetween. You can be motivated by music through the energy presented in forms such as: tone, lyrics, pitch rhythm, bpm,etc. Music can make you feel good or bad, happy or sad. So why couldn't it motivate you to do unsightly things? Some say that you wont be motivated to do bad things by music if those bad things were never apart of who you are. People are impacted by the things they hear, and if you hear something in such a way... or if you hear it repeated enough.... Long story, yes, evil influences can potentially overtake your intentions through music.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.