[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Werid things everywhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tossed.jpg (420KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
tossed.jpg
420KB, 2304x1296px
For the past few weeks, strange things have been happening to me. I've been seeing candies littered everywhere around my house, and this morning I woke up in bed next to a tree branch. When I turned on the TV, the Lorax movie was playing, except it was really low quality and the treble was off by a few octaves.
When I went off to work, my phone (which was inside my pocket) started vibrating. When I picked it up to see what I got, the phone had taken this picture of the backseat. What does this mean? Does it have anything to do with the previous happenings?
>>
>>18751502
I think your about to die.
In seven days.
>>
>>18751502
You are experiencing the effects of the earth revealing its flatness.
>>
>>18751502
Do you take a lot of benzodiazipines in combination with a lot of alcohol? If you do, stop and this will stop happening. It worked for me. Spoopy.
>>
OP here, I do not take either of those. I did however drink a bottle of expired orange juice a few days ago.
>>
>>18751600
The reason I ask is, though I was being mildly sarcastic, some medications/ combinations of medications or substances can fuck your memory up in such a way that you do shit, the even two seconds later don't know you did it, and it seems like it happened on its own if nobody is around. What you described reminded me of my personal experience with this. Not sure the orange juice would do much more than make you sick.
>>
>>18751703
*then even two seconds later
>>
>>18751630
You solved the enigma.
>>
>>18751502
Goodbye OP.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.