[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RH- Blood type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: rh.jpg (25KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
rh.jpg
25KB, 300x225px
I would love to know what your opinions are on the RH- blood types. I have started looking into information on it, but am getting no where fast. Most youtube videos I watch either say you are an evil elitist who must die or swing completely opposite and say it is the holy grail and rh- blood is God's blood. So anons, what say you?
>>
>>18751095
Why would it need antibodies? Why would a blood type determine antibodies?

No offense, OP, but your pic just looks like some "despair code" bs
>>
>>18751125
no offense taken. Was the first image I grabbed. I am rh- so know about having to have the injection so I don't abort my children. Have three children, one is also rh -, the other two positive. I'm more interested in the non scientific opinions, hence why I have come to /x/. I have read that there is a difference spiritually between positive and negative people and find this aspect of the whole thing intriguing
>>
There's a strong correlation between abductees and rh-
Greys love to abduct rh- women cuz they contain little bit of DNA from anunnakene. Stitchen lied to make them look bad he was part of mason.
then why would grey want to abduct ppl that contain rh- and supposedly that contains traces of anunnakene?
>>
I started questioning Blood types on Reddit and 4chan a week or so ago, then I got banned and my posts 404'd.

I guess I was getting close to something?

Search up Max Spiers. He mentions a few interesting things about what the differences are.
>>
File: 231412342.png (544KB, 1000x690px) Image search: [Google]
231412342.png
544KB, 1000x690px
>>18751125
N-nigga, rh-positive/negative factor is 4th grade biology
>>
>>18751315
The connection between blood and "polarity"is not the reason of good and evil,

What you should be looking for is the allegations that persons that carry this type, are more prone to alien abductions, contact with ethreal entities, abilities beyond the normal spectrum and supposly, alien origin of the blood type.

It could also be horseshit, keep that in mind when researching this subjects.
>>
I'm rh- and the only person i know who also has it is also interested in aliens and outer space, kinda strange coincidence
>>
>>18751352
Thanks for that, I'll keep that in mind. I just think it's bizarre to have a blood type that would kill my offspring. Also certain members of my family have a gift, such as seeing things and communicating with spirits. I tend to know when someone has died, is pregnant, or going through something really emotional in their lives. Sometimes it really messes me up.
>>
>>18751370
My mum swears she was abducted once as she lost about 5 hours one time. She doesn't remember anything either
>>
>>18751522
She was probably abducted.

By the way , did someone else saw yesterdays thread, about a supposed alien who said 90% of the population is being abducted between 2:00 am to 3:45 am, i think it may have something to do with this thread.
>>
>>18751724
The happening hours. Hate waking up during that time, feels like you're in a time and place you shouldn't be
>>
>>18751776
Exactly, what we known as "the witching hour" could be an abduction experience "calender" , but our stupid minds tries to explain it to us.
>>
>>18751926
Hope not as I wake up quite frequently during that time and being rh- makes me think
>>
Rh- here. And so is my grandma. I don't know if there's any connection but she's had several dreams that end up happening in real life. Just thought I'd share.
>>
>>18751960
Maybe thats the reason of your awakening at this late hours?. There was a thread here in /x/ a few years ago , about some guy who was constantly being waken up, until he started recording himself sleeping. He saw alien figures in the video.
>>
Currently studying hematology at a college level so I might help a bit about the non-paranormal aspects of Rh.

>First discovered in primates (they are Rh+)
>Turns out some of us have it too
>Literally just an antigen sticked to our blood cells
>you are A, you have antigen A on your blood cells
>you are Rh+, you have antigen ''D'' on your blood cell
>you only create antibodies for antigenes you DON'T have on your blood cells

Now the funny part is, blood types currently have no explained usefulness, other than being a deadly inconvenience in transfusions.

Some may argue that it helped primitive humans survive long forgotten ancient virus by diversifying the surface of their blood cells, thus making it harder for virions to fix themselves to them.

As for the Rh gene itself, just because primates have it and not some of us doesn't mean Rh- people are super human because they differ more from ''primitive lifeforms''. However, we can't really say blood types, and the Rh gene in particular, have no uses, just that we haven't discovered any yet.
>>
>>18752007
Do you happen to know of any case studies comparing negative to positive blood types in regards to illnesses? I came across a comment on a video I watched where the person seemed convinced rh- blood couldn't get aids and could infact cure it. I brushed this comment off as stupid but it would be interesting to see if anyone has actually studied comparison's.
>>
>>18751968
Yes, I have that happen too sometimes. I've noticed I'm not as perceptive lately though
>>
>>18751998
I won't be recording as I don't want to see anything desu have had a few run ins with something we've now labelled 'the demon' the past 10 years and don't want to know what happens
>>
File: 1487814045146m.jpg (123KB, 1024x593px) Image search: [Google]
1487814045146m.jpg
123KB, 1024x593px
I have that one faggy blood type which I can donate to everyone but can only accept the same blood as me. The fuck blood?
>>
>>18752163
It wouldn't make any sense. D antigen (from the Rh gene) is only present on red blood cells, while AIDS attacks T-CD4 immune cells, who do not have any antigen at all. You probably just read some larping on that comment. Does that mean antigens on your blood cells do not have a role in preventing certain diseases? Not necessarily, but you'd need to do some research about different diseases tested on different blood types-which, you may have guessed, is not very ethical.
>>
>>18752185
You are probably O-. Your body creates antibodies A, B and D (D for Rh-) and will agglutinate any transfusion of blood cells who have the equivalent antigen, thus making the only possible blood type you can receive be O-.

Fun fact, if you are one of those 160ish people in the entire world who have a special mutation, you will also die from a O- transfusion. Unfortunately, they don't test that in lab, because doing so on every O- patient just to maybe one day not fuck up a transfusion would drastically increase lab analysis costs.
>>
>>18752185
Haha what a cuck, I'm an universal receiver.

>>18752163
No bro but there's one specific group of people in (Sweden?) some euroshit country who cannot get aids because they lack a specific protein on their cell membranes that hiv will bind to to enter the cell. They can be exposed to it and it will literally just die inside of them without spreading.
>>
>>18752347
>Haha what a cuck, I'm an universal receiver

Just like ur mom, a long family tradition lmao XD
>>
AB+ here, one of rarest types out there, always wanted to know if it meant anything
>>
>>18751724
I missed that thread I guess
>>
>>18752670
It means you have both A and B antigens and an rh positive factor...

That's basically it.
>>
Ah! Loving it. We need more people to look into this abnormal blood type. By definition, it means that you don't have a common ancestor with the rhesus monkey, which all other primates do. There isn't a lot of published data on the RH- blood type because it ties into Hitler's plan for a master race of perfect humans. No one wants to be responsible for kicking that hornet's nest.
>>
i''m rh neg. i'm nothing special or noteworthy desu
>>
>>18753504
Not with that attitude
>>
>>18753504
Believe in the me that believes in you anon
>>
>>18753504
A- here, complete skeptic who thinks /x/ is pretty much all a bunch of roleplaying faggots. Blood type means basically nothing.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.