[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spirituality and Marriage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: charlotte-art-para-svadba.jpg (108KB, 596x380px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte-art-para-svadba.jpg
108KB, 596x380px
Im obsessed with marriage and finding a lifelong lover. I always believe that there is a very specific special someone out there for everyone. And I feel its more than romance, and there is supernatural reason for this.

What are some religions and beliefs that emphasize marriage and love as final destination of life? I know that catholicism does not believe in divorce, but i feel thats more for business reasons and not for finding true love
>>
I believe in soulmates as well however I don't believe you find that soulmate in every incarnation

Sometimes, to be able to love more, you must experience non-love

So don't force love. If it happens (and I mean true, true romantic eternal love saved for one single soul) then great for you, and lucky. But if you also dont come across that person during this life, don't sweat it.
>>
>>18750275
>believes love is forever

i remember my first gf
>>
>>18750275
Every living being has an eternal loving relationship with Krsna.
>>
>>18750328
Good words. I guess its reassuring the soulmate is for eternity not something that is limited to one life. I cant help but feel anxious about not finding one. And another thing that bothers me, is the fact in my life time, ive developed some kind of preference in women. Its hard to believe that will be reseted in the next life. I want to believe in a heaven where i can be with my future wife for forever.
>>18750336
No. Already had my first gf. And I believe in divorce too. I think love can not be forced like this poster >>18750328
>>18750345
Ill look into that
>>
File: Fractal origins of the Aura.jpg (38KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
Fractal origins of the Aura.jpg
38KB, 480x287px
>>18750328
This anon is correct, adding onto what was already said sometimes its better NOT to meet your soulmate, when incarnated soul-mates are generally Yin and Yang to each other and HATE the fuck out of one another but once each party has gained enough consciousness to benefit out of the relationship it can be fruitful in many ways other than just loving/teaching the other unconditionally. What's weird about soulmates is that the females can actively choose their soulmates while males are left stranded in a sense, waiting for the true "one". Oh yeah people can have multiple soulmates, it's much like the sun and planets constantly rotating around the supermassive black hole in the Center of our galaxy. The Planets are Female to our Sun's Male, and consequently the Sun is Female to our Black holes Male.
>>
File: Zero_no_Tsukaima_3.jpg (68KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Zero_no_Tsukaima_3.jpg
68KB, 848x480px
>>18750391
At first you describe soulmates starting as a tsundere which i found interesting. But I do not believe in multiples. In your example, the planets may align with the sun, but those are separate entities. I think finding your soul mate is about joining together into.

A sun without planets is just a sun, and can live by itself and be its own thing.

But an Earth split in half is not a planet, or even a thing. Its missing that necessary part to make it Earth.
>>
>>18750391
I hate no one, it means i'm gonna die alone?
>>
There is no "spiritual partner", just someone who fills all our kinks. Marry him /her (if hes/she agrees)
>>
>>18750275
Love is something that happens so animals breed. That's it.
>>
>>18750275
I've already met my soul mate and it's quite depressing to notice how she just can't face me, talk to me, listen to me or even message me. Trying to get closer to her and make a fool out of myself for her was my spiritual journey. There are millions of girls I find attractive and am perfectly able to talk to, love and fuck but only one whose eyes I just can't forget no matter how hard I try. Feels bad man.
>>
>>18751098
I rather enjoy it

If you lose them you'll have Phantom Pain and it's a strong feeling

Use it to your advantage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.