[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bigfoot thread He's real Fuck you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Croped_BFRO_image.jpg (15KB, 351x283px) Image search: [Google]
Croped_BFRO_image.jpg
15KB, 351x283px
Bigfoot thread
He's real
Fuck you
>>
ok ;)
>>
>>18749975
bigfoot fake
stop looking
don't come to yellowstone
>>
If bigfoot is real then why haven't we found remains? Surely one would have died by now and we would be able to recover its skeleton. Even if they bury their dead, filled holes are obvious on the ground. Bigfoot isn't real and it pisses me off when I see these threads.
>>
>>18750263
Where should we not go in specific?
>>
>>18750312
Not even to mention there is no shedding or droppings for DNA proof. All tracks and videos are fake. There is no hard evidence.
>>
>>18750312
>>18750372
Crazier things have happened.
>>
>>18750415
You mean to tell me there is a hairy bipedal creature twice our size right under our noses? What a fucking joke.
>>
>>18750415
Give us an example which has been scientifically tested and proven.
>>
>>18750415
That's a solid reason for him to exist
>>
>>18750312
They eat their dead. Bones and all.
>>
>>18749975
I've had experiences where while camping in the areas around my house (south of Mt St Hellens) they will hoop and holler, throw shit at us, and snap trees about 4 foot off the ground.Almost everyone in my family has at one time or another seen something. It's really not that much of a debate around here.
I always wondered if I could see out like a bowl of apple slices or something for them. Like a bird feeder. Anyone tried before
>>
>>18749975

Fuck outta here, Megan Fox
>>
>>18750425
What's so hard to believe about that? That's like saying just because you haven't had direct dealings with the CIA, they don't exist and they do. You wait. Bigfoot will be brought to light by wikileaks, my friend knows Julian assange and he said that they are going to release all the footage that the government had been suppressing. The rain why they're doing that is because they want to weaponize it, by crossing is dna with human dna and making super soldiers.
>>
>>18752443
seems legit
>>
>>18752462
It's true. He Said said that they can speak a bit like cavemen and that they are very smart but that they choose to stay living in the forests because they live this planet. He said they came from another plane of existence and we're brought here as pets, but got left behind by accident and that was in the 1930s
>>
>>18752309
Bad idea. Seriously terrible idea. Stories go that if you start feeding them they start to expect food to be set out. Not setting out food after that can bring about severe violent consequences.

According to people who "mediate conferences between people and local sasquatch populations" food is super important to them and giving food once causes the expectation that you will give them more food. It'd like feeding a wild animal. As long as it's full it probably wont attack you, but once it gets hungry again it'll eat you without hesitation.
>>
>>18752507
How often do they expect the food? Every day? Once in a while?

Do you think they wrestle bears for fun?
>>
>>18752507
Glad I asked lol

Well then how about scaring them off?
I've got kids and teens that play in the woods around our house. If I cant do a peaceful coexistence thing, might as well remind them not to fuck with us.
>>
>>18752589
Like, once when my wife and I were camping by souixon creek falls, one of them was messing around about 100-150 feet up a hill by us. It started yelling and then some thunderous sound shook the ground. I freaked out and fired my gun into the air to scare it off. That seemed to work.
Turns out it has snapped a healthy tree in a few feet off the ground.
Bigfoots are asshole. And as a side note, so are crows.
I swear animals love messing with people so much.
>>
>>18752627
>Bigfoots are asshole. And as a side note, so are crows.

Be in state park in Arizona see signs say don't feed animals. What fucking animals, we are in the desert. See ravens, they fly over and land next to me. Usually they are skittish but this one stands right next to me. Follows me as I walk around. Finish trail and start to get in car. Raven is standing there looking at me. Throw him a Cheeto from car and drive a way. Look in mirror he's following me. Drive 5 miles to next trail pull in to parking lot. Ranger sitting there watching me. Here come the ravens. They start following me around. Ranger comes over says you fed the fucking ravens didn't you. Me, no sir. Ranger, I saw them following you while you were driving they only follow propel that feed them. Writes me a warning. Fucking ravens follow me all day. Bastards!
>>
>>18752569
If you set a pattern for setting out food they will expect that pattern. You'll fuck yourself if you put out food daily for them. I've heard a story where someone did weekly and missed one week only for some of their animals to turn of dead on their farm. Seriously, the safest thing to do is just not feed them. Do not give them a reason to get closer to your homestead.

>>18752589
They seem to be receptive to Guns as in they know Guns can kill them. It'd be better to use it as a noisemaker though. Make them see that the humans in the area are something worth avoiding. There's the possibility that going to hunt them directly can lead to violent retribution.

There's an old story of when fur trappers were starting to settle the western US. The trappers come across a bigfoot and kill it. They fuck off back to their cabin. That night, their cabin is attacked by multiple bigfoots and it ends up being a fight for survival. They successfully fend them off, but those trappers got the hell out of that area in the morning.

May also want to have those kids and teens not go too far into the woods anymore. And tell them that if they get the feeling that they shouldn't be in the woods at a certain moment to listen to that feeling and get the fuck out of there.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.