[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missed Turns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image_4.jpg (30KB, 590x640px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
30KB, 590x640px
OK, some faggot has been making cryptic threads, most likely larping, every day taking about missed turns and D35. He has been saying that today, Tuesday will be the day. The day for what?
>>
>>18749958
*Thursday
Bump
>>
>>18749958
Looks like the initation route in the great pyramid
>>
>>18749958
You'll not win a lot with that attitude.
>>
>>18750094
I just sincerely think there is nothing to be "won"
>>
Let me explain something. There are multiple Universes, not infinite. Not every decision or action creates multiple parallel universes. There are anchor points or turning points that create exactly 2 parallel universes which by themselves have their own anchor points. At one moment there is a pool of black and white variants of a set number. This is the time where the black variants are judged, i.e. are terminated and create a pure white line of multiverses. Some melt together and we experience some people remembering things a different way than others, creating the mandela effect. Today a variant of our reality was purged by DR35. The khofu initiation describes the way to the purging.
>>
8=1. Its a game of russian roulette. And it goes on infinitely. Most are not aware that every 8 can mean eternsl darkness. The turns require everyone for themselves to do the right decision at the right time or the path to the purge is set.
>>
bump>>18751144
nice digits but i didn't understand shit
>>
>>18749958

I've no idea what the messages are about, but that pic describes the route to take to reach the point where you can form your own personal space. The 9th step is not in the map because you need to form this yourself. It's also higher tier magic, basically you need to be "undead" or equal skill to perform these steps. By this means you are not connected to the human reincarnation cycle anymore, performing any step while not having passed that stage will result in death of the practitioner, so do not attempt this unless you know what you're doing.
>>
You are closer to understanding than you think. Thing is, that many individuals actually died today. The "dark" or "wrong" parallel Universes were flushed. DR35 passed by yesterday as a comet, while in the now gone realities it was something way worse. We are on step 2 now. Come the anchor points or turns in front of us will will decide if we face our eradication or make it one more time to the light side. The problem is, very few can make out those 3 keymoments and do the right descision.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.