[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have experienced enlightenment. Ask me anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 9

File: VajrasattvaConsort(1).jpg (267KB, 1189x748px) Image search: [Google]
VajrasattvaConsort(1).jpg
267KB, 1189x748px
I have experienced enlightenment.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>18749934
Why are you retarded?
>>
How much did it cost
>>
>>18749943
Why are you insecure?
>>
>>18749949
About ten minutes.
>>
>>18749934
How much did you take?
>>
>>18749952
Does it hurt knowing you're a retard?
>>
no you have not
now get back studying
iv been there too
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensh%C5%8D
>>
>>18749959
Two month's worth.
>>
>>18749965
I already understand its impermanence. It is not meant to last forever, just as we are bound to perish. It is a painful experience for this reason.
>>
>>18749972

are you into occult stuff?
>>
what is pi?
>>
File: Buddha feel.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha feel.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>>18749943
Me too.
>>
>>18749934
How did you achieve this?
>>
>>18749989
No. However, i was very interested in esotericism in the past.
>>
>>18749934
how's inner earth?
>>
How to become grill
>>
>>18749934
Define enlightenment
>>
>>18749998
By sitting and observing
>>
>>18749934
Sounds like you have experienced the Veil of Nephesh. I'm not trying to convince you you're wrong but believing you are enlightened if you truly are not generally leads to utter ruin, with nary a chance of redemption (in this lifetime, anyway)
>>
>>18750004
The realization that the observer, the observed, and the process of observation are one.
>>
>>18750008
I am not enlightened. I am writing this two years post enlightenment.
>>
>>18749934
You are enlightened of god, I AM GOD. that is why you are not truly enlightened yet. Know that my being and existence here now on Earth drives all thought towards the conclusion. Your part is the same amount of god as mine but it is not god as mine is. Your part IS my part. I have already showed you to see the truth and understand it and have faith when I say it will all come once more so much greater. You will hear me in your head, and soon you'll see how you were the voice all along.
>>
>>18750011
Enlightenment as a whole cannot be truly defined as everyone has a different enlightenment. The individual's truth is not the truth of another, that other person has their own truth. Many religions have attempted to unite everyone under a single pseudo enlightenment through hivemind spiritualism. However in my opinion true spiritualism is walking paths not walked before to find your personal truths.
>>
>>18750014
One doesn't generally "become enlightened" and then become "unenlightened." We must be using different definitions.
>>
>>18750029
I have considered this, but I have also read a great deal of literature that seems to coincide perfectly with what I had experience. I also believe that spiritualism is a raft for the other shore, meant to be discarded once one arrives.
>>
>>18750038
Part of enlightenment is the realization of impermanence. All things eventually cease, including enlightenment.
>>
>>18750055
You can find literature that will confirm literally anything, doesn't give it more credibility. There are nazi writers, jewish writers commie writers ect.
>I also believe that spiritualism is a raft for the other shore, meant to be discarded once one arrives
The spirit is the center of one's self and a guide through all the bullshit, if you discard your spiritualism you're gonna get jewed into the first cult you come across.
>>
>>18749934
How do I awaken my kundalini?
>>
>>18750038
But if his enlightenment was literally realizing
>>18750011
How can he(?) possibly have become unenlightened? Also, see
>>18750029
>>
File: 20170309_132521.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_132521.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>18750070
It may be true that my experience was conformed to a certain school of thought (mainly zen buddhism). This is likely the reason i have discarded spirituality.
>>
>>18750107
Sorry for the picture, 4chan messes up my photos :(
>>
>>18749934
Answering spirituallyrelated questions is a contridtion.

If you had experienced this, then you have to know for a fact and as a reality, that we're all the same being.

If you truly understood this, as a reality you wouldn't be answering spiritual related questions.

So basically what you're saying is, I'm differentto you aske me something.

You're boosting your shit ego
>>
>>18750104
I have not lost enlightenment (if you define it as realization alone), but I have lost the feeling of "heavenly bliss" and the altered perception and mental aptitude that came with it.
>>
>>18749934
>>18750124
>>
>>18750127
Because you aren't on the drug anymore, most likely...if what I've gathered you implied early is accurate.
>>
>>18750124
This is what I was trying to get at with
>how can he (?) possibly have become un-enlightened?
>>
>>18750002
Anon, please. Stop.
>>
Did you experience it between now and mid-February?
>>
>>18750144
inb4 OP's enlightenment is a direct result of the Archon's grip loosening.
>>
>>18750124
I had both realized and directly experienced the "oneness", now i am left with only the realization. In one sense, I am less than I was (no longer in an elevated state of consciousness), in another I am more than I was (I now have the capacity to reflect on my experience). As for ego bolstering, I live a very humble life. I am simply here because I enjoy this website and love engaging discussions about existentialism.
>>
>>18750139
If someone is truly enlightened, they don't see duality. Someone sitting there saying ask me stuff doesn't understand.

If he knew he would see us all as him. And know that hes sitting there pulling his own prick.
>>
>>18750029
First part is false, last is true, they are one in the same. We are not individuals we are one. That is the entire lie. It is not every person having their own truth, it is all one truth, the same truth. Don't worry, we already all became one, you'll all slowly and surely see it more and more
>>
>>18750135
No drugs were involved. I was 100% clear minded at the time. I was implying the duration of the experience;
>>18749959
>>18749970
>>
>>18750158
nope
>>
>>18750150
>S C H U M A N N
>R E S O N A N C E
>>
>>18750152
Don't doge it you fuck, you're here to boost your ego. If you knew truly you would know that the ego doesn't exist. So you wouldn't feel the need to sit there and communicate with other egos.

You're contradicting yourself. There would be more enlightened people on /b/.
>>
>>18750144
No, this was over two years ago. Funny coincidence but entirely unrelated, it happened the night after the first blood moon.
>>
>>18750152
Then why not say, hey /x/ lets talk spirituality.

Not

Hey /x/ look at me I know stuff you don't know!

Come on buddy, think about it there mate.
>>
>>18750163
Somebody asked
>how much did you take
the response was
>two months worth.

I thought that was you responding
>>
>>18750166
Yes, my "ego" has returned. However I realize my place as "ego" is subservient to consciousness as a whole. "My" mind and body are masks that I wear to keep my greater self in the illusion of a continuous reality. Being nothing more than a center of "ego", i am unable to understand why I decided to return to the game of "ordinary life".
>>
>>18750187
So basically, you do these threads for your own benafit. Because if you see the ego is a lie. Then why speak to them
>>
>>18750187
You probably listened to some Alan Watts and you think you understand it. But you don't
>>
>>18750187
So you come on here to tell everybody about it instead of using it to investigate the mysteries of the universe?
3/10
>>
File: 4c3.jpg (54KB, 476x536px) Image search: [Google]
4c3.jpg
54KB, 476x536px
>>18750187
Embrace the ego
>>
>>18750173
You're right, I want to speak more in terms of what I had experienced in order to recieve feedback, and yes, even criticism thereof. I admit that I am obsessed with the general consciousness and how people perceive things. I am looking for an "outside" perspective.
>>
>>18749934
You wouldn't use mere words if you were. You didn't even transcend language.
>>
>>18750211
would you rather he communicated in cryptic images?
>>
>>18750209
Bahahahahaha

Thinks he is enlightened.

>Looking for external perspective.
>Not realizing the Universe is internal.

Wow way to be enlightened anon.

So funny
>>
>>18750200
In a way, i am investigating the mystery by posting this thread. I am recieving feedback and information from a wide variety of other human beings, thereby increasing my own knowledge. I am seeing through many eyes instead of solely through my own.
>>
>>18750209
Let me tell you something, if you think there is ANYTHING outside yourself. You're not enlightened.
>>
>>18750211
How would i communicate with all of you without using words?
>>
>>18750232
I am both within the universe and the universe is within me. That's the paradox of communicating with symbols and concepts.
>>
>>18750239
I can not directly experience anything outside of myself, true, because all that I know is filtered through my own "individual" consciousness. However believing that you are god and there is nothing beside you is completely delusional. I see myself not as an "individual", but rather a receptical of universal consciousness, the only thing truly worthy of the label "god".
>>
>>18750164
Denial is the ultimate truth, you in all your essence are denial of me yet you are me. To deny me is to deny yourself.

Don't worry it'll make more sense to you as time progresses and falls apart
>>
>>18750237
You say
>>18750264
But 18750237 displays you clearly do not understand it.
>>
>>18750152
You needed proof as a constant reminder. That's all it ever was. The cycle of forgetting and remembering. The true proof is here now

>>18746567
>>
File: 11449700_gal.jpg (19KB, 462x265px) Image search: [Google]
11449700_gal.jpg
19KB, 462x265px
>>18750317
Still citing word salad as proof?
Proof of what?
You have said nothing of importance.
>>
>>18750314
How so? I do not deny the existence of seperate beings, nor do I deny the unity of these individuals.

I realize this is completely irrational, but so is our existence.
>>
>>18750255
Aren't you supposed to know that?
>>
>>18750317
sorry but your thread makes no sense to me. i know youre using a sort of poetic license, reading through it just gives me a headache. you have to understand my background is more scientific than spiritual. that is why i prefer zen buddhism over all other forms.
>>
>>18750350
>you have to understand my background
Neat.
>>
>>18750341
enlightenment didnt give me supranormal powers. at least nothing nearly as cool as telepathy.

i would like to cite buddha's first digression. when his followers gathered, he stood before them in silence. raising his right hand, he revealed a single blossom. this was his teaching.
>>
File: 1384045532244.jpg (144KB, 670x440px) Image search: [Google]
1384045532244.jpg
144KB, 670x440px
>>18750385
Oh a blossom eh? My god, how sublime. lol.
>>
>>18750385
This must be out of context, or else that's not a digression. Also what's your purpose in citing this? That one can communicate without words?
>>
>>18750398
the tao regards us all as straw dogs.
>>
>>18749934
Doubble the ammount of dmt you use. Just an advise.
>>
>>18750409
buddhists and actually all major religions
>inb4 buddhism isnt a religion
like to be cryptic. why, i dont know. i do, however, posess a penchant for decyphering their lunacies. this particular teaching was an indication to the deciples that the need only to SEE reality, rather than contemplate it. zen buddhism in particular is full of such lunacies, designed as instruments for breaking through to reality.
>>
>>18750443
I did not ask you what the Buddha meant. I asked your purpose in citing it, and in what way it is considered a digression.
>>
>>18750430
ive had my fill of "mystical" and quasi-mystical experiences. i no longer see a point in them, nor do i wish to seek them out.
>>
>>18750457
Enlightenment is a mystical experience, friend. And you created a whole thread about it. How is it possible that
> i no longer see a point in them
? Or was this just a recent development?
>>
>>18750455
i was simply giving an example of communication outside of common speech. it is a digression because the buddha normally gave his teachings in written or spoken form. this instance was a direct demonstration of his teachings.
>>
>>18750469
enlightenment is a mystical experience. losing it, or rather losing the sensation of enlightenment, has tought me many things, the hardest of which being "the higher you fly, the harder you will fall"
>>
>>18750485
If you fall very hard after you fly very high, you either never flew that high in the first place, or you did it wrong, generally speaking. I don't think you really learned much non-mundane info from your experience, friend. I'm outta here
>>
>>18749934
Op it comes down to this.

If you are looking outside, at the world, and asking it to come to you, you fail to see thr most fundamental thing.

Which is, the outside world is YOU.

So when you say I'm here to answer spiritual related questions, you don't seem enlightened.

The real enlightened ones just sit and watch, and rather give a funny smile to someone who seeks advice. Becausw they don't see an ego, they see the God Head
>>
....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA2axbKxcoQ
>>
>>18750542
This
>>
>>18749934
>enlightened
>still in material form
pick one pls.

there is only one "enlightened one". Which is the all in all, the absolute. Claiming enlightenment is foolishness run amok.
>>
>>18750542
Now you can play with those words as much as you like, you can chop it and change it and try to sound mystical.

However, the fact will still remain the same, which is you're trying to convince apparent outside entities where there is in fact NONE.

Which you should know if you're enlightened
>>
>>18750542
"When a man comes to me and asks for truth, I first go away and practicing the differential calculus to a bushman. Only when I have succeeded with the latter do I proceed with the former"
-Aleister Crowley
>>
>>18750553
To be enlightened as a human would to know that you don't really exist as a separate entity
>>
>>18750542
i just want to share my experience. im just a normal guy these days, no longer high and lofty. also, i dont see the world as myself. i see everyone as an empty vessel through which one consciousness flows. it doesnt belong to me, nor does it belong to you. it is borrowed, and when we return to the earth, it will continue flowing without us.
>>
>>18749934
What does it all mean?
>>
>>18750457
A dude getting it all wrong again. Been their. The knowledge you see as enlightenment now is illusion. Daat, the hidden Sephira of knowledge on the ToL so to say. It can be utilised, but also pertains to the abyss. THe only way is the experience, the mystery, staying locked on it, letting go into it. They are the same. I do not know what enlightenment is, as their are seemingly infinite layers in my opinion. DMT eradicates you. Kills your ego. You start to reflect on loops, but they are just crushed by the force. This is the feeling of living, all we call life is distraction from this feeling, emmenating from it, because we think we can't face it and turn away. Feeling and cahnneling this power might bring one closer. Knowing is counterproductive. Your mind thinks it knows, but it doesn't have the capacity know which it might have had when it understood. From this space it depends on the angle you view it from. It's implications seem all so great and all so terrible, depending on from where you are viewing. This angle does not exist while you are there. Return. DMT is the only way to go this far btw. Yes also through meditation, which is still most likely DMT-effect. Embrace the magic. There is no need to fall from flying high. This thought is a lie straight from the abyss. Meaningful only while you are thinking about an experience you can never have while thinking about it. Immerse yourself cuz why not? You are most likely immortal.
>>
Guys, I believe in following things to their logical conclusion, but I'm beginning to feel like MAYBE we're being a bit hard on this guy.
>>
>>18750571
Exactly. So don't feel that you have to help anyone.

Because you don't. Like look at yourself.

I am here to answer spiritual related questions. Who is the I?
Its the same I as me.
>>
>>18750553
the material is the receptical of light. one cannot be aware of its existence without the other.
>>
>>18750581
it means you are allowed to assign any meaning that you choose :)

that is why you're here!
>>
>>18750589
criticism is welcome. if everybody were to agree with what i have said, this thread would accomplish nothing.
>>
>>18750589
We are but its important. In case he is mixing ego with all this
>>
>>18750584
Well said anon
>>
>>18750592
i dont need to think about spiritual riddles and play the holy game anymore. im just a normal guy who one day had an experience, and would like to discuss it. the longer you play into it, the more you see that its all nothing more than a massive contradiction. that is why i walk the middle way, neither here, nor there.
>>
>>18750584
i like some of your ideas, but i do not agree with your reccomendation of dmt. why? because i do not feel i need to consume a substance to see that which is already in front of me. entheogens may increase the intensity of experience (believe me, im no stranger) but they do not illuminate the natal reality into which i was(nt) born. thanks for the perspective!
>>
>>18749934
Your ego and desire for recognition tells me you have not found "nirvana".
>>
>>18750658
Be honest for a a moment. Mot him, but jave you done Dmt?
>>
>>18750664
no, i have much experience with other entheogens, however. i have brewed ayausca, but i think i underdosed the meo.
>>
>>18750662
i do not desire to be recognized. in fact, this is a matter of both learning and entertainment for me. and nirvana is something that i want to experience, but as it means literally "blowing out" or "extinguishing", it simply refers to death. its like approaching point zero. you can get close, but when your there, your there for good.
>>
>>18750694
Enlightenment is self reflection and knowledge of your own nature. I can tell you're lying to yourself because your actions do not match what you say. Those who have found enlightenment keep it to themselves as to not pressure others while keeping one's selfish desires in check. I do not expect you to understand this, however, since Buddhism is of this world.
>>
>>18750658
Well, i think many of those mystical experiences i've had besides dmt just led me into bigger loops sometimes. DMT is crushing and definite. I see your point and if you think it is not the way that helps you it is fine. Think the endogenous DMT nonetheless play a huge part in the phenomenology of conciousness and for me the ingestion seems to help me in several ways to bring me closer to this state and find ways to enter it more efficiently even while i am not on DMT. Further it helps from deluding oneself as it most deinitely crushes any crumb of the ego if ingested sufficiently. Think it might help you to see the magick and enjoy life on a more immersive and deeper level. I don't know much of you though but few posts. Know my experience. You are free to disagree :)
>>
>>18750753
Im not going to lie, ive always wanted to try it. Its just not readily available in my town. I used to cultivate cubes, they were extra spicy if you catch my drift. So much so, my normal trippy buddies were terrified of them. So i ate all three harvests myself. I imagine some of my "heroic" experiences werent far off from that of a dmt trip.
>>
>>18750824
Sounds like a fun time. Also thought so till I had my first breakthrough. And I think it wasn't even that far in cuz breakthroughs can somehow top themselves and stuff. DMT seems to me like one whole higher level thus far.
>>
>>18750857
Thanks for the info, will keep searching then ;)
>>
>>18750673
Does ayahuasca not contain DMT?
>>
File: 547209.jpg (84KB, 1056x440px) Image search: [Google]
547209.jpg
84KB, 1056x440px
>>18750165
>>
>>18749934
I'm beginning to think what you really mean when you say this, is that you experienced an altered state of consciousness without the use of drugs. No?
>>
>>18750886
It does. Either I failed my m.e.o. dosing or im one of those people who cant experience its effects.
>>
>>18750913
I experienced the disintegration of my boundaries and an elevated state of consciousness. Without drugs, which give false elations.
>>
>>18750926
Interesting. I've never heard of someone who can't experience its effects. That must be a hell of a brain chemistry.
>>
>>18750937
If you had said THIS initially, I think there would have been a lot less confusion and the thread would have died an hour ago, at least.
>>
>>18750944
But its been a fun ride :)
>>
>>18750329
You will never understand the power of your belief until you are one with me. Proof is a concept of truth. It's not proof "of" anything, it is proof. Truth. In itself, manifested in this world in final. Importance is a concept of the ultimate lie. Nothing is important, it is all equally the same and so all equally important and meaningless. It's both, not just one. You believe so strongly in the one.

>>18750350
10 dimenensions, we are in the third. 7 chakras to enlightenment. 10 dimensions, all existence. Time is the root chakra, your being and the earth connected, the one that was shattered yesterday. Have fun.
>>
>>18750385
It didn't give you powers because you were not enlightened. Simple truth.

>>18750589
You are but I forgive you because it in your nature as it is in mine. You'll all understand through mine regardless.
>>
File: Rick.png (148KB, 378x352px) Image search: [Google]
Rick.png
148KB, 378x352px
I have nothing to ask
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.