[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucifer, Samyaza, fallen angels, questions, questions, questions...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

File: K00cW.jpg (253KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
K00cW.jpg
253KB, 1280x800px
Lucifer was created by God along with the rest of the angels. He was the chief angel, the light bringer, the shining one, the morning star etc...

From scripture we know that Lucifer was roaming the Earth before Adam and Eve were created tricking them into eating the apple.

Also Job 1:6-7 confirms that Satan (Lucifer) had access to the heavenly kingdom probably after his fall (we know this because Lucifer then is named Satan, which was the name given after his fall/casting out).

First question, did Lucifer fall because of his pride and ambition to become like God or was the reason because he rebelled against him (Revelation 12:7–13)? or did the rebellion happened after God cast him out, but he came back with 1/3 of the angels to fight God's forces (under the leadership of Archangel Michael) and then he was finally cast out of heaven?

From the Book of Enoch we know that Samyaza being the leader of 19 other angels (each of them commanding 10 angels, thus 200 angels) called Watchers was appointed to watch over the then pure human race but somehow he had developed a lust for the daughters of men. Other theories propose that the Watchers fell on the summit of mount Hermon which if they did what caused that fall?

Were there 2 or 3 moments in the pre-flood era where the beings from heaven fell/descended upon earth?

Was Samyaza part of those 1/3 army of angels of Lucifer, if he was, why was still in the heavenly kingdom?
>>
>>18749023
>Satan (Lucifer)

Different entities

Devil: general badness and temptations
Lucifer: Fallen, egoistic Angel
Satan: Organized/Intentional evil and hatred
>>
>>18749023
Also, Enoch's Watchers weren't angel; they were aliens
>>
>>18749031
Devil and Satan have same meaning (accuser, slanderer, enemy) in Greek (Diabolos) and Hebrew (Satan). Parts of bible were Greek too. Lucifer literally means the morning star.
>>
>>18749052
I suppose that's true then.

From my own readings of religious texts and philosophies, as well as my own interpretation: I believe many different concepts and beings are being muddled and interwoven together in mythology. A product of historic interpretations of nature, evolving over cultures and times.

There is a perceived evil in the world. Many have conceptualized it in many different forms.

Angels and God affairs? I see the metaphor.
Evil entity roaming the earth? I see the evidence.

Concepts and names humans project onto nature. Sometimes evil is conflated as the opposite of life itself, whereas I see it as just one colour in the kaleidescope. The former idea probably comes from evil being tied to death; again, an idea that's not necessarily a universal truth, but the ties are understandable.

Ultimately, when we talk about 'devils', are we talking about the perception and observation of "negativity"? Or of mythological beings of lore and religion?
>>
>>18749023
Satan is Samael, the Angel of Death.

The Angel of Death is cast down to Earth, after Adam and Eve eat of the fruit, when death enters the world.

Death is not non-existence though. Death is transformation.

So, really, the Fall is the Resurrection, where Adam and Eve put on the garments to cover their nakedness, the garments of light.

14 ‘Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practise magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practises falsehood.

16 ‘I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.’

Revelation 22 - For he has done it!
>>
>>18749052
There is no devil outside the egregore man himself has created but there certainly is an accuser/tempter.
>>
>>18749093
Samael/Satan kills you.
"and the bright Morning Star" raises you up.

The double-edged sword.
>>
>>18749095
>There is no devil outside the egregore man himself has created

Very much so. And very much real, even if pathetic.

The cosmic "adversary", Samael, Death, is but a step in an alchemical process though.

So all you have to worry about is your own satan and those haters in your midst.
>>
>>18749023
Lucifer is the angel
Satan is Hebrew for "adversary" literally: general enemy.

The Satan of Job could've been a different angel whose purpose was to test humans and put them through a crucible.
>>
>>18749108
>The Satan of Job could've been a different angel whose purpose was to test humans and put them through a crucible.

Interesting theory
>>
>>18749133
There are Judaic or catholic books/scrolls that give a specific name instead of "Satan."

I knew the name when I discussed the theory in my religion class, but I can't for the life of me remember it now. Pretty sure it started with an "M"
>>
>>18749161
Some of the names I've come across are Shayṭān, Abaddon, Apollyon, Iblis, Azzazil, Azazel.
>>
File: FE - high altitude .webm (1MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
FE - high altitude .webm
1MB, 720x576px
>>18749036
> they were aliens

No, Earth is flat and there is no space hence no aliums from outta space.
>>
>>18749052
Translates literally to Path of Light. Generally used to refer to Light Bearer, hence morning star.
>>
>>18749969
this too
>>
Here's the truth, OP:

The Judeo-Christian God didn't create the Universe. His real name is Adonai. He is the greatest, most powerful being in existence. But he is not God. The demi-urge is a different entity.

Adonai, being the greatest in alk creation, crowned himself God, demanding that the rest of creation bow to him and worship him. Lucifer, second only to Adonai, denounced this aberration, refusing to treat him like God. And so, Adonai punished him, casting him out of the heavens, sending him into eternal exile. Since then, Adonai has ruled unopposed, terrifying angels and mortals alike, harshly punishing those who dare defy him, whether directly or merely by not worshipping him.

This is why Lucifer is considered evil. He reveals the truth: That Adonai is no God at all. And once you know, you can never unknow. You can never think of Adonai as God again. And for it, Adonai will punish you.

Lucifer is considered evil because through revelation, he brings your destruction at the hands of Adonai.
>>
>>18750224
Who the fuck would want to worship someone who demands it if you? There is no love - not even logic in it
>>
>>18750251
>Hi, I literally have the power to scatter your soul across the cosmos. Worship me or I'll do just that.
>>
>>18750224
How do you know that?
Why does he need worship?
What kind of entity is Adonai?
Who created Lucifer and Adonai?
>>
>>18750285
>How do you know that?

Go read on the origins of the jewish Yahweh. He's a war god from another mythology. For more details, look into gnosticism.

>Why does he need worship?

He doesn't need it, he wants it. Because he's a self-absorbed prick.

>What kind of entity is Adonai?

An angel. More specifically, an archangel, like Lucifer.

>Who created Lucifer and Adonai?

Unknown. Referred to as the "demiurge", after the Platonic concept of a creator deity. Whatever the creator is, it doesn't seem involved in the Universe anymore.
>>
>>18749023
The bible is just retelling the oldest story. A long time ago something feel to earth and most of the energy on Earth was lost in this event, sudden drop in oxygen. Humanity's heads shrunk and ever since we have been mean and evil and inept.
>>
>>18750270
Exactly, fuck that guy

Don't follow me in my opinion but at least you seem to understand it
>>
>>18750310
Demiurge didn't make shit, he was made by the blonde woman you all refer to as Sophia - who isn't actually a blonde woman
>>
>>18750338
Read the old testament. Hell, read the Quran. Only the new testament tries to make God look like anything else than a giant asshole. And even in that case, it's still "I love you, but worship me or else."
>>
>>18750310
Angel? In biblical sense?
Are they physical?How does he interact with humans? You say he has power to scatter you across universe, why doesn't he do it to all non-believers? Is there any benefit of worshipping Adonai/Lucifer?
>>
>>18750356
The New Testament is nothing but one to his own desperation
>>
>>18750360
Like I said, look up gnosticism. I'm not that well versed in that domain.
>>
>>18750360
>Any benefit to worshipping Lucifer?

Do no harm, literally all you need to know
>>
Why can't all threads on /x/ be this good :(
>>
Steve JOBs
Apple

Really makes you think.
>>
Should I buy the Book of Enoch? seems like interesting stuff...
>>
>>18749023
>>First question, did Lucifer fall because of his pride and ambition to become like God or was the reason because he rebelled against him (Revelation 12:7–13)? or did the rebellion happened after God cast him out, but he came back with 1/3 of the angels to fight God's forces (under the leadership of Archangel Michael) and then he was finally cast out of heaven?
he rebelled against god because he wanted to be like god, so he was cast out. He was in heaven before but not in a state of full grace, so he was asked to serve god but he refused ("non serviam").End of the story. But i'm just a crazy catholic, maybe you should listen a thousand of different version made up by diffrent fringes of occultism and heresy.
>>
>>18751446
Download it as a pdf cunt
>>
what they wont tell you
is that Lucifer IS god
and then it itself is just
the subconscious darksided nature and fears/traumas of Gods Mind nothing more
an inverted gimmick
>>
>>18753374

Correct, but also missing the point

Lucifer is God. But specifically Lucifer is the one to bring everyone to the realization that we are all God.

Heaven and Hell are not two floors on an elevator. Heaven and Hell are states of being here on earth that exist within your heart. Send your prayers inward. Pray with sincerity and intention, focus on virtues of humility, gratitude, compassion, love, and truth
>>
Lucifer is just a rebel teenagers. Samael give us the fruit of knowledge. We don't know who the fuck Satan is but we know he is God enemy. Possibly Saturn. Mastema is the real mastermind behind all fuckeries.
>>
>>18749023
So God created us, Lucifer gave us the power of consciousness (told us to eat the apple whatever that was) and so adam and eve were punished and sent to earth and lucifer banished, becoming satan(the opposing force/enemy of god)

since lucifer was the one who set us free shouldn't we be praising him and not god? Isn't Lucifer in this case the good guy that was wronged by god, so he has a reason to go against god, and so do we, cause we were in paradise and now we're on this shitty place called earth.
>>
>>18753699
>Lucifer gave us the power of consciousness

Wrong. While Lucifer indeed rebelled against the God, the one who gave us free will and knowledge is the Serpent aka Samael. Lucifer hate us. I mean the whole point of rebellion was because he refuse to acknowledge us, humanity.
>>
>>18749023
Gotta love christtards who quote the bible asif it is a historically sound source
>>
>>18749161
Moloch, Mammon
>>
What about this "discussion" of lucifer as a social memory complex, who came here to grant free will and make evolution quicker (by having a choice, choosing unity and positivity has much more meaning, I think).
http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
>>
>>18754443
This.
>>
File: 1486665915437.jpg (33KB, 706x394px) Image search: [Google]
1486665915437.jpg
33KB, 706x394px
>>18754443
>>
>>18754443
I have a friend who just vehemently claims that the bible has to be true because of all the correct prophesies. What should I tell him? I usually try to explain that people will always find shit like that when they set out to look for it.
>>
The prophesies of the Bible are super-specific though...not abstract and vague like anything nostradamus wrote.

Just concerning Jesus alone, there are over 600 specific prophesies relating to him in the Old Testament...and he fulfills them just as specifically.
>>
See how well all the anons hold up

www.needgod.com
>>
File: yeshu.jpg (223KB, 569x979px) Image search: [Google]
yeshu.jpg
223KB, 569x979px
Lucifer and Satan are not the same entity for fucks sake

Lucifer is Jupiter, Satan is Saturn

Break the visage of the demiurge
>>
>>18758427
Who is Samael?
>>
>>18758344
Or maybe the bible writers saw all those prophecies and wrote the biblical stories just so that it looked like the prophecies had been fulfilled.
Remember that history is always written from the point of view of those who rule the world, it doesn't mean that those things told in the bible really happened the way they say they did
>>
>>18753626
Satan is a dragon and regent of Rehab, a world that was destroyed by the Demiurge. So he came here and has been opposing the Demiurge from the shadows ever since. That's why he's called the lord of this world, he's technically keeping it from going completely insane by the hand of Demiurge and his lackeys.
It also seems like when the Demiurge just came to this world, he didn't wipe out/chase away its original inhabitants and scorch it whole clean right away, the "creation" came after this, which was basically a poor repair job and twisting of its natural laws, "shaking the foundations of the world". There was a period of negotiations and intermingling between Demiurge's troops, original inhabitants and "stoicheia", elements not of this world that also came. Satan was also present and is depicted as reporting to this council his findings after exploring this world. I guess the Demiurge tried "peaceful" tactics like diplomacy and infiltration first as he had no power to subdue this world. Later one of this world's primordial guardians (the serpent of fire) betrayed it and joined the Demiurge, after which shit hits the fan and the world is scorched clean, depopulated and all remnants of its previous owners wiped clean, the rest of guardians sealed after a fierce battle (Leviathan imprisoned in Sheol for example) and a fair amount of other powerful beings escaped into different worlds and dimensions of this one. This traitor becomes known as YHWH, Demiurge's hand of action and public face.
>>
There are so many of these beings that it's probably impossible to know for certain who's who down to name.
These entities are humanoid.
They were the Greek/Roman gods.
They descended in mass in Europe.
They are now mixed with most "human" populations on earth.
They are at the top echelons of pretty much everything on earth.
>>
Good topic

Bump
>>
>>18749093
It makes me think that perhaps Lucifer was supposed to be the Son of God but his rebelliousness and impatience in inheritance was what caused him to be cast out and then Jesus got the job. Heresy but something to consider. It would explain a lot of stuff like the Antichrist and why God lets Lucifer have free reign over this world.
>>
>>18758616
Sources?
>>
>>18760390
OT has all of this and more.
>>
>>18751518
>my religion is the right one
said every religious faggot ever
>>
>>18760465
Wich books on the ot? For some reason, my catholic bible doesn't have the book of revelations
>>
>>18760465
Thanks anon!
>>
>>18760576
If you happen to know latin, the Vulgata contains the complete ot and nt
>>
>>18760576
>>18760587
Septuagint is the best source besides Hebrew stuff if you can read that. There's an English translation by Sir Lancelot Charles Lee Brenton.
>>
>>18760690
Thanks!
>>
Look at the Book of Jasher as well...
>>
>>18760576
>For some reason, my catholic bible doesn't have the book of revelations

It's probably just in there under a different name. Some versions call it The Apocalypse of John.
>>
>>18754443
Gotta love people who do this with any other book like the bible or occult sources.
>>
>>18749023
revelation is the least reliable book in the bible
>>
File: Pythia Aegeus Themis Delphi.jpg (116KB, 382x332px) Image search: [Google]
Pythia Aegeus Themis Delphi.jpg
116KB, 382x332px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWcaoiR9vh0

Lucifer is referring to the
end of manner, decided from the direction.

CENTRAL HOMES. SO OIL HE WOULD LUCKING MOST LIKE HEORS.

Is the next house of Phrasimz he not been living upon the first?

Monserval people shall be coming more than he only -------------------------------------
This day was impossible, and he will not like a point of generation on the back
of the and the state of many houses. "The path against the original field and
photograph! Does do not take a fashion of the maintone and when I perhaps they proved
all to direct the host of what corresponds at the speedily world, from the
salvation and entirely permanent that obviously is seen in things
to justice when men who have had heard them in the same point.

The day of the Property of Itrassian creatures is ten Earth, and the
God is killed in Solomon Collective Engending. On the plants of the
Bambon had taken long village. The meat right load are rites in the delight
here to remrody the old coloured equipment of that "rule that of passages who
suring this thing to do any furnish of great astrong." If they
reach them within the need still the history of the example of the
two sullen settings of the Particle soul.

In the handcock which must be among their characters. The universe is
both of the possibilities which constantly was put the form of the
reduction of the (But the conditions in American hollow of the formulation of
the conceptual constant successive and the belief proceeding in the transformation
of solitude that can be really stopped over the temples of our close eyes
upon the suppers into desperate logical form in the enumerations of a mind as is
information will they exolitation or line. They will already seek
such an expression shall escape the ancient tomb in the hay answering movements
and the things.
>>
Well, no...it's not just about what people simply 'wrote' to make it seem like prophesies were fulfilled. There were witnesses everywhere...just regarding the resurrection of Jesus, there were approximately 5000 witnesses to Jesus walking around after he had died. That's just one prophecy of around 600. Even the manner in which Jesus died was a prophetic 'type' of the sacrifices the jewish people had been doing for centuries. The book of Isaiah sheds light on these events...not simply as 'events' but as prophecies observed by a very large amount of people.
>>
>>18749023
>to fight God's forces (under the leadership of Archangel Michael)

why does god need any army, doesnt he have the powers of a fucking god.

this would be like if my lego man came to life and I needed to create a lego army to protect myself

god is such a fucking chad, no joke
>>
>>18754443
fuck you
the bible is factual
look it up its in the bible
>>
>>18760375
all his creation are his children but jesus was/is actually god born to the human world. satan is just a special snowflake angel who got butthurt and decided to rebel and fuck with humans for the lulz
>>
>>18765070
cause he created the angels to worship and do his every bidding. when satan and his rebels decided to wage war with god, michael stepped up on behalf of god and led the charge.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.