[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't he die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: rockyroller.jpg (138KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
rockyroller.jpg
138KB, 1300x867px
I swear Tim Curry was dead. Anyone remember this?
>>
Yeah. He has died and come back 3 times since I started hoping realities in my sleep. If he is alive in the reality you wake up in, you know you are off base.

Have a good day. Look up who discovered penicillin for a laugh.
>>
>>18748926
Don't get the Fleming reference. What do you mean by off base?
>>
>>18748926
>Look up who discovered penicillin for a laugh.
Alexander Fleming. Why? What's wrong with this?
>>
>>18748912
I didn't realise he was so old.

>Tim Curry

Sir Tim Curry.
>>
>>18748943
He's larping son
>>
>>18748949
I know, dad. This is 4chen. Wait, since when is it written with an 'a'?
>>
Nah, where I am from it was all louie Pasture
>>
>>18748943
It was Marie Curie the last time we changed it.

Before that, it was Louis Pasteur.
>>
>>18748994
You do not have your physics right. Nothing in the realities changes. Some of us more through them.
>>
>>18748994
What, not Benedict Cumberbatch?
>>
>>18748945
Strokes are a motherfucker
>>
>>18748912
Actually yes, i thiught it was rather weird hes still around>>18748912
>>
>>18748912
Who's Tim curry?
>>
File: it_stephenking.jpg (84KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
it_stephenking.jpg
84KB, 670x377px
>>18749051
>>
>>18749081
Did i die?
>>
>>18749051
fucking toddler

It's so sad to see him like that tho :( the guy used to be so vibrant now look at him, small and old, life is such a frail thing
>>
>>18748912

I had no idea Sir Tim was even in a wheelchair!
>>
>>18748912
No, he had a stroke. Don't turn this into another shitty "I remember [thing] being this way, but it's actually this other way. I must have jumped to an alternate universe!" thread, they're only about an eighth of a step above Flat Earth threads.
>>
>>18749051
A great actor.
>>
>>18749051
He's the one wearing lipstick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCZDWZFtyWY
>>
>>18748912
You're right OP. We are probably in an alternate time line. Our confidence in this reality shouldn't be since it is false and not our real reality.

You were probably just wrong.
>>
You shouldn't worry about it, instead be glad that you still get to exist on the same plane as him. Maybe we'll get some last bit of greatness, a kernel of wisdom before he dies.

After all, this is the last reality he still exists in.
>>
File: Praise.jpg (162KB, 777x766px) Image search: [Google]
Praise.jpg
162KB, 777x766px
>Someone misremembered something
He is with us. Praise Mandela!
Also, check these digitalis
>>
>>18748912
They gave him the "Steven Hawking" treatment.
>>
>>18748994
FUCK, give me something true.
>>
>>18749553
no, its not. i have seen him die and come back to life twice now. i am not sure how many realities I have been to. At least 4, but so far as I know I shift in my sleep. Most universes are nearly identical... no new physics so far, just different spellings, geography, and discoveries seem to be attributed to different people wildly.

This is absolutely happening. If you doubt this, good for you. You are in your universe of origin. that's why it all makes sense to you, and those of us from elsewhere are so offensive. We do not belong here.

We inhabit our own doubles, who are also out hopping realities. I realized this when I woke up one morning with the fillings in my teeth moved around.
>>
>>18748912
No, he had a stroke and stopped acting for a while, eventually after the stroke he finally got back into the swing of things when he voice Auntie Whispers in Over The Garden Wall.
>>
>>18750650
here he did. where I am from he died in 2013 and it caused the cancellation of major movie that was a big deal.
>>
>>18750640
You are a toddler fumbling through an experience you don't understand. Don't be so quick to react.
>>
This thread makes me really sad, I wasn't aware of Tim's state.
He is and will always be one of my favorite actors.
>>
>>18750677
my reactions are instant now. You do not know me.
>>
>>18750665
Which reality is the one where you eat shit and die you roleplaying faggot?
>>
>>18749012

>Not Bendydick Cuminabitch
>>
>>18750708
That is a rare one where your mom does not constantly have her toothless mouth stuffed with nigger cocks straight out of your dads ass, you fucking novice.
>>
>>18748994
no, you fucking delusional cunt.
>>
>>18750899
and it was discovered by accident.
>>
>>18750728
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18748912
wait...wtf?? I thought he died of a stroke or some shit?
I'm being completely serious
>>
>>18752066
he had a stroke. he lived.
>>
>>18752077
He lived on this reality. In others he died. He kinda flickers in and out for some reason. So does Louie Anderson and other random celebs
>>
He didn't die. Also he looks like my grandpa.
>>
>>18752124
not here, but yeah, he died.
>>
>>18748971
"live ACTION role playing"
>>
File: IMG_1494.jpg (144KB, 750x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1494.jpg
144KB, 750x673px
>>
>>18748994

Louis pasteur here

That's fucked my friend, really fucked.

I don't know what explanation i buy for all this berenstain stuff. Im willing to admit i may be retarded. But what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>18752555
How was rubber invented?

You are from my universe
>>
>>18752066
Same
>>
>>18752572
Holy fuck! This just changed again. Yesterday, where I was, rubber was no longer an accident by goodyear, and happened later. Here, it is an accident, it was Goodyear, but happened 25 years earlier than where I am from. We had cars before we had tires where I am from. wood wheels
>>
File: 6816305182_aa46592ba6_b.jpg (348KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6816305182_aa46592ba6_b.jpg
348KB, 768x1024px
>>18752572

Oh jeez, i may really out myself as a retard with this one. Please accept any wanton ignorance as my honestly answering without looking it up whatsoever.

Something with like teddy roosevelt exploring the amazon. Its a natural product.

I really dont know, ignorant guess. And yes i do have a specific pop culture reference in mind if anyone knows what im basing my guess off of.

Got any more tests or observations? Im a major berenstain "victim," whether its real or bullshit.
>>
>>18752617
You are not a victim. You are on a super cool trip.
>>
>>18748926
>I started hoping realities in my sleep

Those are called dreams, anon
>>
>>18752649
That's called condescension, non-reality hopping retard. You flatscan shitheads are the same in ever universe... left behind on the fieldtrip
>>
>>18752631

Oh I'm far down the rabbit hole. I'm a firm believer. I just accept the fact that it could all be some wierd sci fi delusion. Like I'm in a coma or something.

Got any others? Chik fila fucks me good. I have a good berenstain observation too

When i was a child, in school we had these reading tests. You read a book, took a test on a computer, earned points, spent the points on pizza coupons.

I used to do the berenstein tests without reading the books. You could guess through and farm points. I remember my scheme specifically, i thought how smart i was. I remember it all very clearly because of the circumstances.

Point being, it was berenstein, and it wasn't in cursive because it was a computer screen, and i did it over and over. Id speed read the books. I saw dozens of them over and over.
>>
>>18752676
#shreckt this is true /x/
>>
>>18752683
They change and change back. Some things change and remain consistent for several realities. Some, like the alive\dead states of celebs like tim curry, louie anderson and others... who inventions are attributed to, that shit flickers back and forth and has since 2013 from my perspective.
>>
Time travelers changing shit maybe just 1 for all the Mandela effects.
>>
>>18752688
One more observation before bed and a new reality... not all of us that are experiencing changes are from the same base reality, just nearby ones with ever so slight but rapidly increasing and unstable changes.
>>
File: mitchsleep.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mitchsleep.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
Can't we hit a reality where this guy's still alive?
>>
>>18752723

See you tomorrow, maybe.
>>
>>18748912
thats in the stephen lynch is dead time line OP. blame those fucking kids in the future. you see in the future everything ends up public domain. all ip eventually is open for any one to make a shitty version of stuff

this drives a "old school" revitalization.old original content gains cult followings in some cases. comedy holds up better over time since its typically not carried by special effects

steven lynch died in a car crash years ago but because they wanted more songs they prevented the car crash. this causes many things to happen in a butterfly effect manner . tim curry didnt die when he was suppose to but prince dies sooner. also obama wins his relection bid in this new timeline

atleast those peta faggots and green peace faggots dont get to mess with time travel any more since they tried to erase humanity with a virus. it didnt wipe out humanity it did however give us extra ribs vs the previous time line
>>
>>18752731
It will be ever so slightly different uss'

There are so many realities. Check this out. If you are doing this, you can form thoughts instantly. You do not have to plot them out. the speed of thought increases with each new reality. still studying it.
>>
>>18752747
>stephen lynch
Never heard of him.
>>
>>18748912
He's in bad shape. I hope he goes peacefully.
>>
>>18748912
Since when was he in a fucking chair is my question
>>
>>18752757
Kill yourself
>>
>>18748912
BEEP BEEP RITCHIE
>>
>>18752877
He had a stroke a few years back.
>>
O O O O O O O PLEASE O O O O O O O https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA2axbKxcoQ
>>
>>18748912
Yep he was dead as fuck. I watched rocky horror picture show the day he died.

but nope hes fine

also check this out

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/richard-simmons-perfectly-fine-lapd-article-1.2993883

isn't this fucker dead as a doornail too?
>>
>>18748994
He invented pasteurization. You're just getting things mixed up.
>>
>>18753078
No, pasteur is still credited with penicillin, look it up
>>
>>18753211
Louis Pasteur (/ˈluːi pæˈstɜːr/, French: [lwi pastœʁ]; December 27, 1822 – September 28, 1895) was a French biologist microbiologist and chemist renowned for his discoveries of the principles of vaccination, microbial fermentation and pasteurization.

inb4 don't trust wiki
>>
>>18752951
stop. just stop.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.