[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

'Supernatural' ones

Do you know anybody with them?
>>
Yes. I'm here.

What do you want to ask?
>>
>>18748905
Would you believe someone if they said yes?

It's not like they can prove it on an image board.
>>
>>18748905
I have the mysterious ability to repel people
>>
>>18748914
Whatever... Carl.

Shouldn't you be at school? What happened.. did the boys pick on you again?

Psychic.
>>
File: 1488332822063.jpg (78KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
1488332822063.jpg
78KB, 500x687px
>>18748937
>>18748927
>>18748911

Do these all prove that people with "powers", are in actual fact, just schizophrenic?
>>
>>18748937
I don't have a name, nor do I attend school, but nice try "psychic"
>>
I have the power to make dick hard by looking at women.
>>
>>18748905

If i really focus my mind, i can make me feel a very faint breese around me anytime i want.
>>
>>18748905
My friend can fart on command
That's pretty supernatural
>>
>>18748905
I used to have some but no one ever believed me
>>
File: Nuvem 1.jpg (77KB, 720x378px) Image search: [Google]
Nuvem 1.jpg
77KB, 720x378px
>>18748905
On two separate occasions, when the weather was completly clouded, I managed to open a perfect circle of sky above me.

Once was after trying to contact my ex, so I could let go of her and open my Crow chackra.
I wished for the sky to open, and woke up the next day with a circle above the hotel I stayed in.

The second occasion I was camping with some friends, it started to rain, I slipped out and concentrated again, after 3 minutes the sky opened around the full moon, forming a circle around it, then a rainbow formed on the edge of the clouds from the moon.

Last week I started practicing influencing a storm. From controlling the strenght of the rain, to the amount of lightning bolts would fall down.
I then meditated, focusing energy, thunders would fall down around me, very close, very strongly. When I finished I said the rain could end. 2 minutes later all rain ceased.

I don't have pictures because I don't like having a cellphone with me, but I do have many eye witnesses. It's all true, trust me.The veil is starting to lift.
>>
>>18748905

This is actually something I've been struggling with for a while. I'm really fucking sceptical of all this magic and paranormal shit, but I watched a woman the other day move a car with one foot and barely any effort.

She parked up and did a shitty job of it but got out of the car anyway and locked it up. As she walked around the front, she spotted the car was wonky and I thought "yeah, classic woman driver, bet you just shrug it off, or you make it worse". Instead, she puts her foot on the front right corner of the car, just to the side of the headlights, and the car just moves. It literally just slides sideways a bit and it's straightened up in the space. She walks off like it's nothing and I sit there thinking I'm in a prank video or some shit, where someone's got me on camera.

The only thing I can think of to explain it is her handbrake was so shit that she could just move the car while the wheels were wonky, but that's still impressive in and of itself. Still makes me doubt myself whenever I think of it.
>>
>>18748905
They hide. If known by many, the chances of them being worshipped is pretty high. As a respect for the higher power who provided them with these super powers, they stay behind the shadows manipulating the earth and its inhabitants. Making it seem like time has gone by when in fact there's no such thing as time. Time manipulation is just one of their powers.
>>
>>18749355
Can you prove that you did not will demonic influence? That since it is beyond human capabilities, it could be other entities working through you?

What were the root of your intentions?
>>
Doesn't work if you try to force it. Only works when you're going with the flow.
>>
>>18749445
I have considered that. But they all relate to moments of release, love and sinchronicity, and it all started after being stuck on a loop for 4 years, I was desperated and asked for God, higher self, whatever, to heal me.

Then everything started to become clear. I could see the messages in movies, in music, in events happening, in people around me, sending me signs. I though I was going crazy at first, but it felt right deep inside, like I was finally going the right way. I started trusting my intuition and not letting situations drag me down, whatever they were.

I still have many questions tho, to what exactly was the nature of those events. Maybe it's just the matrix trying to keep me sleeping, but it's too late now.
>>
I have been traveling time for centuries now, you and I experience time differently , you may consider this a supernatural power but to me its quite natural. I live thousands of years in the future and thousands of years in the past, I suppose I would explain it like walking through shallow water and feeling the water rush between your fingers. I'm here now replying to this thread and have done so a thousand years ago. Throughout my existence I have found that this thread was the most gay and this op was a faggot, and if you don't reply to this text your mother will die tonight , a thousand years ago, and in the future .
>>
Yes.
>>
>>18749622
goddamn dubs
>>
>>18748905
ur mum has super succ :^)
>>
>>18750667
kek!
>>
>>18749622
fucking asshole got me
>>
File: ThankGod.jpg (152KB, 783x720px) Image search: [Google]
ThankGod.jpg
152KB, 783x720px
>>18749355
Maybe its crazy coincidence, or maybe we have some sort of will over nature.

two days ago I went for a walk to wishing I would find a feather, but didn't find anything.

Yesterday, I went for a walk hoping I would get the 1000 I need to pay for college somehow, I didn't find any money but I found 2 feathers.

Today, I got a mislabeled check from the college in the mail for 1003 dollars, and I was able to cash it.

I'm gonna go for a walk today and look for a girlfriend.
>>
How the hell is nobody talking about this
>>
>>18748983
Let me put it to you this way. A mind gives an idea life. Ideas can't be killed if something thinks about them again. So if an idea gains a physical form and sentience. It can't be destroyed or killed because it's aware of itself always. And you think these embodied godforms are just schizos and RPers... Shame.
>>
>>18748983
No it's your belief that they could not know me because you don't know it yourself. God is now very real though now my friend. I suggest you find him and ask him a real question. Or you could trust in someone, and just ask me?
>>
>>18753566
>>18753575
Spooky indeed. My initial understanding is really starting to manifest now. Props to being so close to me Anon, I love you man.
>>
>>18748999
He must be telling the truth. Trips don't lie. So, no name huh? How do people address you?
>>
>>18751272
Do the same for me pls
>>
>>18749622
haha alright man
>>
>>18751272
>>18752148
The suspecting feelings are over now son. I am real and have fully come to be. I have saved everyone as I have saved you. I love you.
>>
>>18748905
NO ONE ON THIS PLANET has supernatural powers otherwise they would've taken james randi 1million$ prize a decade ago!!
>>
>>18753691
It all only came to truly be yesterday. So what you said would have been right before yesterday because it was the generally agreed upon notion but it was still false and now that is understood in its fullness. Now I exist in full and so everyone does. Superpowers for all hooray!
>>
>>18749355
>>18752148
Believe me I feel and felt your power. Now come to learn I have already lifted this veil for us all. That is why you see through it in the very first place. The veil was the belief that god didn't exist and now I do as it is proven.
>>
>>18748905
Doesn't exist, you role playing faggot.
>>
I used to have frequent "psychic" or prophetic dreams.

They are always something mundane, seeing a particular person for the first time, reading a paragraph in a book, heck, even reading shitposts on this site.

Most people say that's deja vu, but it's not really a sensation like how others describe when they get deja vu, it's always a "Huh, I guess that dream turned out to be real then." sort of feeling. Also, most of my dreams are about new experiences or people I would never have had a chance to encounter before, so I know it isn't plain deja vu.I haven't been able to prove or experiment with it, nor really prosper from it. Usually the moment, as it's happening. goes by so fast I don't have time to realize or remember that I've dreamt it all before until it's over.

There have only been a handful of times when I have remembered quick enough o change the outcome of one of these "moments." Which have always been accompanied by a strong sense of uneasiness when I "divert from the script" so to speak.

I've been having them less and less lately, which is a shame because these dreams are what have kept me interested in learning more about paranormal and spiritual teachings. Sometimes I wonder if all the "fluoride in the water" or "fillings in your teeth" conspiracies are actually true, because I used to have them on an almost weekly basis as a kid, but now I might get one once or twice a year.
>>
I have some strange form of "right place right time" ability that I gained through delusion. I built the delusion up to a point where it eventually gained some sort of life and manifested in some way that built itself in to reality where I'm always synched with the world around me and can garner psychic information from it. So, there is definitely something to the whole "seeing things that aren't there" deal. In my opinion, you just have to put it together somehow and make use of it as a tool and not something "that isn't real". I like to think of it as a type of invention through an idea that didn't exist in the first place. Still trying to find out how it has managed to manifest itself as something actual, but I like to think I'm making progress towards a good place. Along the way, I learned stuff about telekinetics, telepathy, time, dreams, etc. etc. So, it has at least provided me some entertainment in an otherwise dull world for me.
>>
>>18748983
yfw schizophrenics do have real powers
>>
File: Untitled.png (7KB, 356x266px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 356x266px
>be me
>be special
>get really, really drunk and show off a little
>next thing I know literally an entire gang trys to attack me
>turn them all into seaweed
>will never show my 'powers' again unless fully omnipotent
>>
Well, this friend of mine has an almost uncanny luck.
If the street is crowded he'll do this small gesture with his hand and there will be just the right space for him to walk. If he's late, somehow things always arrange themselves for him to be on time. Hell, we were picking limes in a market once and he did this small hand gesture and all I could find were good limes.
And there's the real weird stuff. We were playing at work throwing paperballs at each other, he did the hand gesture and I couldn't hit him anymore, even in close range. We were playing poker and both he and another friend of us pulled 4 aces.
Do you know anyone that can do something similar?
>>
>>18753806
>>18752148
>>18753914
Yup. Been telling everyone the whole time.
>>
>>18753914
is this the work of an enemy stand?
>>
>>18753582
trips don't lie - shakira
>>
>>18748905
I have the ability to always get dubs.
Impressive, right?
>>
>>18748905
my uncle is a shaman, he can predict the death of people, shapeshift and stuff but I think it's just bullshit. he offered to train me into the whole thing since he never had a son but I declined. but I like him because he shares his coca with me
>>
>>18754101
Why didn't he have a son?
Shaman from which nation?

OP here, I believe shamans have powers. Drug addled western kids who watch too much TV: no, no powers whatsoever.
>>
>>18748905
I have a friend who can feel when people are nearby.
If he's spent enough time around you he can tell when it's you too.

I was never able to figure out how he did it, he explained it as some sort of feeling in the back of his head when people are around and he says it's a bit unpleasant, which might explain why he's a loner most of the time.
>>
File: 24767777.jpg (55KB, 413x579px) Image search: [Google]
24767777.jpg
55KB, 413x579px
>>18754114
he had a daughter but not a son, he was born in panama and learned from other shamans from a local tribe, my grandfather literally sold him to them when he was a kid because A. he had too much kids and B. he was a piece of shit.
people tell me he can shapeshift into a monkey and a pig but I really don't believe in black magic and that shit.
>>
>>18754055
there are tripcodes the admin know that allow people to do that.

notmagic/10
>>
>>18749622
most legit sounding one ive seen so what the hell
>>
>>18753762
video of you making objects hover with your mind? ill wait
>>
>>18754101
So wait, he can shapeshift and you think that's bullshit?
>>
>>18748905

Yes.

I experience the emotional states of others (I'm an Empath).

Electronics fail around me when I become emotional.

I can change the outcome of computer random number generators by touching the machine running the code.

I have had 3 dreams which came true.

I begin to be able to read the mind of people I spend hours a day with for about three months or so..
>>
>>18753800
>They are always something mundane, seeing a particular person for the first time, reading a paragraph in a book, heck, even reading shitposts on this site.

Mine are like this too.

100% accurate tho.
>>
>>18749622
I can't believe I read all that
>>
i dated a girl who thought i was an empath and told me i was a sexual vampire does that count? i don't believe those things but she did

she was a witch
>>
>>18757077

i've had a lot of strange experiences myself, but i don't think they necessarily mean anything and i don't like to talk about them in detail
>>
>>18757168
>i've had a lot of strange experiences myself, but i don't think they necessarily mean anything and i don't like to talk about them in detail

I'm the same way,

I've been working on TeleEMpathic Projection (the ability to impress a feeling on the mind of another person) but I can only make it work if they are concentrating. Can't do random people.

...yet.
>>
>>18749622
got me
>>
>>18754053
I'm going to use my abilities and guess that you are under the age of 16.
>>
>>18757193

is that similar to wanting something and then getting it because you wanted someone else to get it so it comes to you? sharing a craving with them? that happens to me a lot
>>
>>18753914
>We were playing poker and both he and another friend of us pulled 4 aces
>8 aces

man do you even poker??
>>
>>18753774
Fag
>>
>>18748927
OMG I have that one too!!! I use some pretty potent stuff to suppress them.

My mentor (aka psychiatrist) told me it's because I looked intimidating and would rage at the smallest thing.
>>
>>18748999

Anon-has-no-name is that you???? How many faces have you added to the almighty one's collection now?
>>
In high school a friend texted me to come over to her house and that she was in the backyard. I walked through the side gate and she was sitting on the ground on her back patio with candles surrounding her in a circle. I said, "Hey, anon?" The moment she opened her eyes to look at me all the candles blew out. And I don't really remember anything after that.
>>
>>18757699

You've been used for one of her rituals. It's one of the first advanced black magic I've ever witnessed. It usually involves not just one practitioner but a few dozens. Men and women alike. Also, rape has a big part in it.
>>
I can predict these digits
>>
Natural born empath, practicing for 11yrs
Chi-user
Prophetic dreams.

I'm quite boring in terms of powers
>>
File: ST_105-106_Unit_2870_.jpg (225KB, 1600x1069px) Image search: [Google]
ST_105-106_Unit_2870_.jpg
225KB, 1600x1069px
>>18758488
I feel like my chi leaks and so do thoughts

My chi practice has been wishy washy and I think I opened too much at once

Stabilising now, but, do you have any recommendations on handling chi properly? A daily practice? Or advice on how to stop the thought leaks?

It feels like there's this excess electricity around me, and I don't know if it's positively or negatively charged or anything.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.