[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who just had a ghost go right through him anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Ask a guy who just had a ghost go right through him anything.
>>
did u cum
>>
This isn't a fucking RP board please stop
>>
>>18748835
from my asshole, almost yes. but no

>>18748844
a what?
>>
Have you ever had a dreams that's that you um you had you'd you would you could you do you wi- you wants you could do so you you do you could you you want you want him to do you so much you can do anything?
>>
>>18748808
That was me faggot
I raped you
>>
are you gonna invite him over again
>>
after doing a meditation and magick rituals for the day like 10 minutes I went outside to have a smoke and I saw an outline of a shadow that was darker then the outside I opened the door and a Bright light shined and it like teleported right through me and went into my house
I was more in awe then scared
I do not know what that was
Nothing bad has happened
anyone can explain
>>
>>18749273
Don't fuck with doors
One open and they own your soul
>>
>>18749278
I own my soul.
Through meditation
The middle pillar ritual
Lbrp and now the lbrh I feel energy throughout my body
also psychic defense ritual

I wish to understand the entities that I have been seeing.
My gf said shes been seeing shadow people more since i went down this path
I put my hand on her head and she sees visions of me as a child or weird geometrical shapes or even aliens

My friends have said when I am sleeping they see a golden light coming from the area that I am at and they feel like they are having the feeling of awe when they go through it.

I also can feel others pain and make their pain go into me and get rid of it for many problems from learning this esoteric knowledge
>>
>>18749288
Which video game do you larp with
>>
>>18749302
None
if you want to go down the same path as me.

You want to meditate and put fire and cold as hot as you can think of to sweat or as cold as ice with the chakras
Ever since then I went down this path to try to help out people with emotions and pain.

I brought a few medical friends who went to school for 10 years for a masters of nursing and I showed them this and they freaked out and said they wanted me to work at their job doing tests to see what I can accomplish with this.

I turned it down because money is not what i am here for.
>>
>>18749308
Can you levitate yet
>>
>>18749315
there is no purpose in levitating.
I just want to feel other peoples pain and get rid of it because there is to much suffering in the world and it is my goal to get rid of the suffering no matter who it is.
>>
>>18749327
Can you assassinate my mom with your cosmic brainwaves please
She didn't get me a Switch and I'm suffering
>>
>>18749334
No I will only heal never hurt.

Switch kinda sucks anyways because neo nintendo is garbage
Get yourself a nes controller and beat every nes game and you will never want to play a neo nintendo game ever again
>>
>>18749245
All the time, it keeps me awake in my dreams at night
>>
>>18749302
LOL
>>
Op here

Not the faggot Larping spirt adventures.

Anyhow I stayed up all night trying to capture it playing in my kids play area. On my snapchat. I got a quick snap of one of the toys going off. Nothing to impressive sadly.

But besides being seen on the TV screen & setting off the toys. It had never made physical contact with any of us till last night.

Sending me packing & flipping out.
>>
May 17 2016
https://youtu.be/XI1VK59WpQ4

That when we knew something was wrong. My kid not only would shit himself when taken to the corner. My friends phone camera unexpectedly froze up momentarily in the area the "big black bird" stood in.
>>
>>18748808
Did you enjoy yourself?
>>
File: 1480187679496.jpg (53KB, 480x301px) Image search: [Google]
1480187679496.jpg
53KB, 480x301px
>>18748808
So, di.... did you score?
>>
>>18750411
Fuck no. It wasn't terrible. But fuck ghost & their ability to send your body haywire.
>>
>>18750413
Only if my dick going back into my body counts. Then yes.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.