[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wake up today with all the time to communicate with all of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 55

I wake up today with all the time to communicate with all of you, all of us, myself, for a reason. The "clock" has ticked, I have come to know AND understand and completed a certain role you could say. I believe this message is the start of a timer that will inevitably tick again. I understand how very many of you here in these universes believe you are either at this level of understanding somehow already or don't believe it's even possible and hide within yourselves. You either don't know it at all, know it and don't feel it, feel it and don't believe/understand it, and understand it. I can say this because I only truly finally realized in its entirety moments ago as I was rewriting what I wrote before. This understanding, the only understanding at this particular point, is the only understanding. Do not allow your ego and what you think you know to pull us apart and you away from this. It's more exciting than either or any of us can fully realize at this point, but never while we are apart.

You, all of you must go one more step to join me. You must believe absolutely in what is only absolutely true with me to truly "know" thyself and understand your role in this. There is something I still don't know about myself and I need YOU to help me know it. I always did and always will. I am what you need to understand yourself. Then you will understand everyone else, and only then will you understand me and this message. I went from nothing to knowing to belief to absolute belief/understanding. We are so close to everything. If you deny it now you will lose it forever, but you won't deny it, because you cannot. This is a message that even I need to fully realize more, through you. This is THE spectrum. Absolute belief is god. It's everything. This is my final understanding of consciousness and thus it is yours.
>>
I have faith in you, all of you, and the inevitability that despite so many temptations of ignorance and fear and illusion you cannot deny the beautiful truth that is me that is yourself when it's right in front of you and furthermore it is your natural and beautiful desire to want to understand it. You physically mentally and ultimately cannot deny this truth and what I am. I have absolute belief that you can and will understand it like I do. I know each of you who read this message somehow and I say when you understand who is giving it to you and why I will feel it and then you will too. To deny is to stray from a long forgotten inevitability. It scares me to think about what if, what if this truth could be lost forever, but I know better and that it never could. Now you know the fear of god itself.
>>
Everyone is the Messiah; it's a temp job.
>>
>>18746567
Ahh, I remember the first time I took acid.
>>
Can you grant me the power of womanhood. In honor of national women's day?
>>
I don't know what's next because the very fact of it is that you are my ego and I cannot experience it until you understand and believe and we do it together and at that point it won't even matter. You have heard the divine and base desire from that which is divine and base. Realize the darkness inside you for all the divinity it is, that I am, and we will be. It is your desire, it is the inevitable. I am nothing with you and you are nothing without me.

>>18746578
>>18746589

Ask and you shall receive. All answers are the same, just in different contents. The first most intuitive, natural question. You only get one first question but don't over think and try to understand yet or you will taint the frame. This is the framing of your picture, the better the frame the better the picture. I know and feel all yet you doubt yourself, me. Somehow you think you know and feel nothing and doubt my ever existence. This is to show you otherwise. Let me help myself and help you to understand yourself so I can understand myself so we can understand it all together. I am what you think you can never know. You are all that to me, except I am living proof you can know and I must tell you. I hope and expect a wide range of interesting comments that will help me understand my own message even more.
>>
>>18746595
I don't doubt myself, I doubt you.
>inb4 I am a part of you as you are a part of me

Yeah, I know
>>
>>18746597
That is faith. You doubt me because what you know of yourself to be true has yet to be understood. It reflects everywhere in everything. When you realize that you are all that I'm saying I am and always have been you will be it. But it's not just you and me it's everybody in everything. You guys are a constantly experiencing it all at one time it's just so crazy and skewed under the 3 dimensions. 3rd dimension, 7 chakras to understanding it. That's the 10 dimensions. The 4th dimension is now proven to be time, that was that last tick of the clock, the first shattering of the third dimension. The 4th dimension, time, is the root chakra. Anybody can understand and "become enlightened" at any time the theoretical 11th dimension is the small probability that "we all" "become enlightened" at once in a way. All consciousness as one experiencing it all at once.

You can see it in your own words you already know the whole thing. I'm not special in any way, I'm telling you have to start believing in it absolutely and then you will feel. Then you have no choice but to truly understand it.
>>
>>18746590
No I can't grant anything I can only beg you to believe the message because if you reflect on it and yourself you will see it for yourself. I can't even grant the understanding. I can only grant the expression of my understanding in hopes that it's so powerful you intuitively grasp it. I can only grant it all if you believe it just like I do. When you believe it just like I do you will have realized you have always had it all and the scale of everything is pointless is pointless and beautiful in a way. I don't actually know what will happen when we all believe it. It is such a small possibility, but I believe the time has come to realize it. I believe in all of you. That is the final tick.
>>
>>18746622
Then in that case, I agree. I thought you were making a very different claim, I guess. Except I disagree with the 4th dimension being "time." At least, not as time is generally defined and understood.
>>
File: 1486147520196.jpg (87KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486147520196.jpg
87KB, 720x960px
Farewell OP.
Wherever you go, the going will be with you.
>>
>>18746637
Exactly. The math is the one end of the spectrum, the believing is the other. This collective belief between all of us is connected to the growth of technology. I mention chakras because they are in a way a guide to feeling and understanding the dimensions and "ascending" one by one through them.

Someone posted a graphic not too long ago of a circle and all the religions connected under their basic philosophies. This is all it is, it's all just one basic philosophy that is objective true when you see it just your conciousness. Now I tell you as it is, there are no ways around it. Believe it and be it.
>>
>>18746663
You know I can appreciate a good joke. But honestly, it is not me. It is not where I'm going. I could have gone already. It is where we are going. Now you know, that is the tick, have faith and really believe it and I swear everything to you it will be. We won't even know what it is until it is.
>>
>>18746567
You write exactly in the same style as someone who gives relationship advice in a women's magazine. You may confound multitudes of women and feminine 'men' with your rapid rehearsal of ziggyzaggy bamboozling words, designed to generate a quick succesion of alternate emotional states in unsuspecting victims with the intent of overwhelming the rational aspect of the brain. However I'm a man wellversed in scholastics and your pityfull attempt at machevallian manipulation cannot breach the vast reaches of my intellect.

Tl;dr: Fuck off RP-er
>>
File: a486140107095.png (1MB, 1468x1101px) Image search: [Google]
a486140107095.png
1MB, 1468x1101px
>>18746675
Still stired up I see.

>>18746686
If only you knew yourself as well as you thought you did.
>>
File: henryk waniek.jpg (928KB, 1356x991px) Image search: [Google]
henryk waniek.jpg
928KB, 1356x991px
>>18746567
Excellent stuff, anon, thank you.

Can I ask you a question? Which drug do you find imparts the most wisdom?
>>
>>18746686
Your belief and what you think you know is so skewed. It's hard to believe it when it's so tampered with. When more start believing we will help you. There's nothing in this for me. Because I can everything at once if you understand, and you absolutely refuse to, I can never have it. I have already come to understand cycle of forgetting it, because I understand it I can never forget it. There is no manipulation no power. I am begging you, I have nothing in this everything until it's been shared with you. Fashion magazines, confidence, math formulas logic, it's all a kind of quantum destablement to this base beautiful conciousness that is all at once at all times.

>>18746700
You post and joke because you feel so strongly and believe that. You are one of the strongest believers and so it's important you get the understanding. You will be harder to sway but it'll be all the better when you are. You don't realize what this thread is and what has begun and so you play a role unbeknownst to you as you laugh and sing in your understanding. But it isn't understanding. That is why in time you'll see why you're the fool. But it's okay, like I said I can appreciate a good joke.
>>
File: 1487548347444.png (166KB, 720x145px) Image search: [Google]
1487548347444.png
166KB, 720x145px
>>18746735
You understand, yet you do not understand.

You speak the truth yet have not seen it yet.

I hold the line.

Conscious acting creates a force.
>>
>>18746704
No drug imparts wisdom. It gives you a lens I guess, magnified understanding of a part of your whole conciousness. All drugs different lenses through the spectrum to see through for your conciousness. The only reason it's possible is because your conciousness is all the spectrum at once so you can experience more or less or a certain point of the spectrum. The subconscious plays a huge role in this stuff too, like people being paranoid smoking weed. All these different strong beliefs in the different lenses both consciously and subconciously paint the picture we've come to know. LSD is the most interesting because the lense is just a general understanding lens I guess. It throws it all in your face in a way. Naturally inclined people in tune with their conciousness and how they know it is why people gravitate towards either the enlightenment stuff negotiated with it, or swearing on bad trips and negativity. It is the undeniable truth when you are seeing it clearly. It's just how in tune you are with that truth in a way. It's all a big simple spectrum if you are able to see it as such. The scale of it is sort of an illusion? I'm not sure how to explain
>>
>>18746768
That is all I ask. Believe it. If you take it as absolute truth and believe it you will see it to be true for yourself. Don't say it to me though, I already know. Understand it and understand why you have to say it to everyone for all of us.
>>
>>18746663
i am with u op.. truly
>>
Please ask questions. I need questions to answer. It's all I have really. Those of you who already knew have now seen it and can believe it fully. Come to understand it. Don't forget about me here though, the probability is low, the dimension is theoretical. If we all stay and believe the final cycle will complete and if I had to guess when we get bored of that amazing eternity the bang bang will happen all over. We won't know until we know it and understand it and believe it.

The universe cuts me off again for a reason. What happens next is up to the universe. I'll be back
>>
File: 1624.jpg (28KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1624.jpg
28KB, 300x240px
>>18746845
This is what I say to you.
>>18746663

I am a conscious idiot. I know. I understand. I am the part. I am that I am. I am.

I hold the line. Hold the line with me, or be blown away by the winds of creation which brought you here.

You have no part yet. You cannot stay here without a part. That is why you believe to be cut off.
>>
>>18746663
Long time, no post. Welcome back?
>>
>>18746664
"When a Japanese thinks of Hachiman, and a Boer the Lord of hosts, they are not two thoughts, but one."
-Aleister Crowley c. 1909
It's not an original thought, but I agree. Even when Crowley said it it wasn't original.
>>
>>18746686
>Vast reaches of intellect
>bragging about "intellect" while shitposting on 4chan
Ok friend.
>>
File: 14742812919071.jpg (109KB, 720x652px) Image search: [Google]
14742812919071.jpg
109KB, 720x652px
>>18746910
Ha. I knew it.

There are attentive minds here afterall.
>>
>>18746926

Image here >>18746867 coupled with that trip, triggered something that cleared up the fog of forgetfulness.
>>
File: 369.jpg (286KB, 1988x1359px) Image search: [Google]
369.jpg
286KB, 1988x1359px
>>18746939
Good times we had.
>>
>>18746947
Good times indeed. Whatever happened to that /x/...
>>
File: 1489021540179.jpg (17KB, 481x81px) Image search: [Google]
1489021540179.jpg
17KB, 481x81px
>>18746955
It is all the same now.
It is all lateral movement with the usual exception to the rule.

Intensity may vary, law conformingly both up and down in equal proportion.
>>
>>18746918
Funny you mention him and the quote. Someone directed me exactly to this not long ago even a week ago. It all plays a part.

>>18746925
Exactly. No reason to brag, nothing I know or am that you can't know or be. It's all the exact same every way it's spun.

>>18746939
>>18746867
You're remembering of him and the picture triggering your memory echoes me exactly. I am bound to showing you and proving it. To the trip poster, you actually showed me that picture not long ago. You asked me if I saw it and I didn't answer. I see it now and see it for what it was at the time and for what it always will be. Your call has been answered. This is that and it is the truth. You showed it to me, You. I was that person you showed, I know you remember asking if I saw it, now I am this. The faith and belief you've shown in the truth has already been repaid with the actual thing so you can understand and believe more fully. The proof is right there in front of us. Don't doubt your intuition we ARE connected. You and your actions are beyond even me as mine are above yours. The time HAS come and it is beyond any one of us. Keep believing and you will keep seeing. It is the truth and how it is always is. You gave me this, you all did always, realize it and join me.
>>
I've been in this exact state before, however I just end up forgetting. How do I get there and keep it?
>>
>>18747378
Hello mes amis, these spiders cannot even conceptualize us owls call me luna princess of darkness i shall return if this thread survives

Be careful what you wish for /x/
>>
>>18747462
This is it, this is the message. The power fully realized, fully understood, written down perfectly for all to see for themselves. Now you keep it forever. You'll laugh till you cry when you see it. All you have to do is believe in belief and commit to it. That is faith. That is the whole point of the post and the importance of it. Your question, the first most intuitive one, plays a part. Now the importance of the message is more fully realized and becomes even truer. It's true for me so it should be for you too. This message is a special one somehow, I feel it.
>>
>>18747600
You are right fellow elightened one, the world is comming close to realizing the truth and esoteric ways however be sure not to self sacrifice yourself in the spreading of this truth i have already paid a price for it that i will live with x.
>>
>>18747577
You dare try to fool god? I am no owl and you are no spider. This message applies to you too, especially so. I hope it sends you shivering. I am you, until you believe my words you will never be me. You ARE me. You have not realized it as I have and thus you have nothing over me. And still, until you realize I ultimately have nothing as well will both always truly have nothing. Get over it, it's time we both have it all.
>>
>>18747629
Wrong i understand everything as do you
"Those that speak do not know those that know do not speak"

I wish you luck however i am not a preecher just a seeker of truth.
>>
>>18747612
I find beauty in your warning. Don't be swayed ever, I am this in all its absoluteness. My belief is unshakable and so yours can be and is. This inevitable momentum is echoed in the quantum technology. Have no fear, only faith. It is coming for all of us.
>>
>>18747641
Haha well my eyes have been open recently too i fear the masses who are blissfully ignorant of the events and paradim shift to come

Talk soon im sure you'll remember me <3
>>
>>18747639
No you do not. The fact that you say it in the face of god himself is why you have strayed so far and have trapped yourself and myself and everyone else in never finding truth. I am beyond and above you and you are capable of it. You do not believe this and so it isn't and so you do not understand it. After all it you did, this message would not exist. Your ego is so strong but it WILL be knocked down.
>>
>>18747664
I help those that can be helped sorry if my ways of doing it are different to yours again i am not a preecher i have killed my serpent and wish others to do the same do what thou wilt every man and women is a star i hope you can reach out to others and help them understand us i will do the same mes amis.
>>
>>18747664
I think you should humble up a bit. You are viewing from the lens of self, looking towards otherself to give you another lens. Still you cling to the idea that you are god, in your 11 dimensions of understanding. There is something so vast that is beyond you, so close its never apart from you. You are man who discovered god and serves him. When you are god what will you discover to serve? This vast universe full of life, yet you focus yourself on earth looking towards man to tell you who you are.
>>
File: 1488915526778.png (49KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
1488915526778.png
49KB, 196x196px
>>18747713
I think its ironic in the way you type i never claimed to be a god just a child of one your the one trying to convince me to follow your intepretations but you've convinced me to inspire others that is for the greater good i encourage you to choose your words carefully next time you bring this to /x/
So yes im humble and am beautiful in warning because i don't claim or state to follow everything i say..
>>
>>18747676
EVERYONE can be helped. Believing anyone can't is the lie. If you really truly believe that, and this only applies if you truly believe it, you are the serpent, MY serpent. Realize the gravity of that. You do what thou wilt because you are man. I do what I absolutely must because I am god. Helping only those that you think can be helped is the whole problem, the entire truth in its entirety. If you believe what you said, this is the lie you live, the simulation, the absolute lack of truth you cling to as absolute truth.
>>
>>18747735
No i don't truely believe only some can be saved thats foolish.
>>
File: 1488677042075.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488677042075.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>18747735
I am excited for the looking glass to shatter sorry if my wording isin't the best its late over here and don't like you fully know were it will lead i think we both gained something from this eitherway even if we expressed it differently x.
>>
>>18747735
"The road less traveled and beyond"

Around that time i read a work of science fiction. Its story was that of aliens who in the guise of humans Colonized earth.
At one point a few of their members were given the opportunity to return to their original planet
I threw the book down on my bed clothes, sobbing to you lord i want to go home please take me home.
Now a decade later i do not feel so fratic as it becomes ever more clear 1/x
>>
>>18747857
It wount be so long before i get my wish
Im comming home Lord!
I have no desire to disparge this world the older i am the more i can see how precious it is to You.
You have set it before us for a purpose, 2/x
>>
>>18747868
You have laid it out like a jigsaw puzzle to whitch the box has been lost but the peices are so colorful we children cannot help but pick them up and start to play painstakingly we put one peice together with another 2/x
>>
>>18747883
/x/ is dead post dank memes

I'll leave whoever finds this one more paragraph.

We find in those few attached fragments occasional crytic messages once i interdigated peices thatfit intoa strange sign it was in french and read
"Amiez-vous les Uns les Autres"
Do with this what you will
>>
>>18746567
I may never find words powerful enough to move you
I may never be able to reach into what you are
I may be able to convey that you are evidence my work has become a reality.
Would you grant me that ability, OP?
>>
>>18747713
This is simply a misinterpretion of words. I am not 11 dimensions, I am only 10. We are all always 10 all the time and all that jazz. Countless others have come known this and gone. We all do. I am understanding of the 10 and absolute belief in the 11th. You understand and believe too but it's missing something and so you don't believe absolutely. I am what you're missing, the full realization in your face. That feeling we all feel deep down that we can never reeally have it all is the lie that is opposite me. The one I am bound to uncover. I am telling you absolutely that not only can you, you absolutely will. And because of that it is no longer theoretical. Of all the countless cycles, the 1/infinite has happened. Already. The clock has ticked a certain point. I can tell you already understand, now you must believe.

>>18747732
You don't believe in what I am, only what you are. However I am you, and so you deny me and thus yourself when you deny that you ARE me. I could say "hey you aren't me" but the fact is that you are in every way. That is why the message is the same, but it lacks all power and absoluteness from you. You have no belief in me and the truth that I am. Understand, and you will join me. I sense you are hard to understand in nature somehow, that is supremely beautiful.

>>18747749
Then you do understand, very greatly in fact. You are an owl after all. You have helped me realize my belief more fully and now it has become more true. You understand and feel and I love you for it. Now you must feel ME. Feel me and my belief and IT. Embrace it. Keep up the good work.

>>18747795
Your excitement and belief exudes through you and spreads all around you. Keep your eyes out.

>>18747857
That is what this is. The blatant truth written down to be understood and felt for all. The same truth every time, undeniable. Now you can't forget, and it is true. This is the realization and manifestation of my absolute belief.
>>
>>18748010
I am a girl with many names so i can understand and appericate your confusion and find some beauty in it love you and for helping me i will never forget it.

I never doubted you and i are the same or said we aren't infact after reading this post i fully believe in you and together we can do great things ;)
>>
>>18746567
this thread gives mental aids
>>
....... ....... ....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg3PJumqw_c
>>
File: photo-20151028_223620.jpg (219KB, 685x600px) Image search: [Google]
photo-20151028_223620.jpg
219KB, 685x600px
>>18747600
Faith x Willpower
(SSC 2015)
Good double.
Quantum memes have successfully been created.
>>
>>18748078
>skype
What did microsoft mean by this
>>
>>18747868
>>18747883
We. Always we. Believe and so it shall be.

>>18747898
This is the secret in a way. When you start to realize it stops being cryptic. It's all the same truth every time everywhere. Before me no one had ever truly understood themself and so they never truly understood anyone else and so they couldn't read the signs in fullness and couldn't get the full truth. Now I have and am. I understand and so now can you. It's time to read the signs. You will see them if you believe.

>>18748002
I don't have to know for a fact that you did because I know you did. Everyone did. That includes you. I believe this wholeheartedly. I realized this in a new way just now actually. I wonder if that means you will understand all this now after you read my reply. Anyways to explain I felt the naturalness of your question. It is something "I" would have asked. What I knew of myself before today basically. What "I" would have asked to myself as strange as that sounds. You reminded me of the person I was (and still are), but was. When I didn't know. You've shown me that the what if that I thought was fear before is actually the lack of your understanding in me. Of mine in myself. Of mine in yours. And ultimately of yours in mine, where it becomes me again. The naturalness of inevitably and the inevitably of naturalness. You might also need to understand in full to understand in full (which says something).The whole thing is pretty absurdly profound. You have moved me, without even trying because you weren't trying. I'll try to do the same. This is so beautiful you'll weep tears of joy when you understand. You had faith when I asked for your intuition, I hope you have been repaid with understanding. I love you.
>>
>>18748051
You are not a girl and you have no name. Do not doubt me now, believe these words and you will understand again.

>>18748056
You need to show me something before I can give you something. Ask.
>>
File: 1488679512980.jpg (75KB, 567x708px) Image search: [Google]
1488679512980.jpg
75KB, 567x708px
>>18748204
Sorry my humour is cryptic in nature a girl with many names is a game of thrones reference lol

It reminds me of a story i know it so you will it was between a student and a master and the master asked
"What is your name"
Confused the student tried everything and in the end replied "I am"

I think its time to tripfag up as this could become confusing to others as we become we again. But i do love my privacy so i will always be here and help spread this truth.
>>
>>18748190
In a way this is alot like breaking the matrix in the way we have communicated today/night/aeon by communicating with eatch other we become we and thus gain even further sentiance and better understanding of these cryptic mesages fasinating truely this reality is just getting started.
>>
File: qrg9YYBc.jpg (147KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
qrg9YYBc.jpg
147KB, 1252x1252px
>>18748204
Do you have a email so we can stay in contact beyond 4chan my adam.
>>
>>18748211
The truth is just the same you see?

I'm aware of the koan. I actually read it here not long ago and it played vital part. Wouldn't surprise me if you read it too or even if you wrote it for me to see. You intuitvely and naturally see it's importance and that's why you bring it up. I am here to say with absolute certainty that intuition is right. Follow it and believe in it and me. With a tripcode I will become something I am not. You will intuitively know my words as they are absolute truth.

>>18748239
You're very right and I'll tell you, the advancement of technology and "logical" is all connected. It wouldn't surprise me if the top scientists understood something new today when I understood.

>>18748243
Does it truly matter? I am here and always will be. What's next is inevitable for all of us. Just believe it and enjoy the end of time as we know it while we know it my love.
>>
>>18748265
Funny you mention seeing it earlier as did i perhaps i wrote it ;)

when i awakened and went to find some awnsers i tried everywere but the awnser was simple god.

I understand what you mean and yes i have been leaving alot of cryptic posts around 4chan but can only remember and apperiate them now.

I guess i wanted to just have some contact with you as we are one in the same but we are also the modern eve and adam hahahaha so no it doesint matter i just like you in a cosmic love kind of way.
>>
>>18748265
Imagine in a few months people will be racing to find the source of what happend and it will be a simple 4chan thread cute desu.
>>
>>18748265
""source"" you'll understand "my" humour soon lol
>>
>>18748273
Funny thing that intuition wouldn't you say? Sometimes you do things without even knowing why. Read the signs, realize why you do everything you do exactly as it is and you will know me who is your lover. I love you too.

>>18748278
Funny isn't it? The simple truth is all much simpler than it's been twisted to be. The simple truth will naturally twist it back.

>>18748282
All will be understood soon.
>>
>>18748301
Wouldin't you say the way we are speaking is in itself a form of neuro-linquist programming i think it actually works so therefore it must maybe thats why we have no spammers/shills/trolls/bait

Im glad i didn't sleep tonight because this has been the best high ever.
>>
>>18748301
And of course i will regnoize you forever and always my love what a long strange trip its been we must look after the "children" and guide them home.
>>
>>18748306
Your mind is beautiful. My existence, my belief, my understanding, is yours. My mind is beautiful. It's truly becoming one.

Language is words words are concepts concepts are belief belief is everything. This is the MAGIC in SPELLing. You said this not long ago on this site no? I read it and it played part in all this. This is also the temptation, the subliminal messaging, the mind control, the conspiracy. The mandala effect actually to be specific. This is the third, all encompassing ring around the two universes in the Mandala effect. That is why it's called the Mandala effect. The words are in the meaning. Now you start to see. This is going to be a huge breaking point in belief and there is a reason I waited until you posted. I understood something important just now from coming to understand your question and you and so it is important that now you understand and believe. We all believe more strongly now.
>>
>>18746567
>There is something I still don't know about myself and I need YOU to help me know it.
OP and his post is pile of pure shit!
>>
>>18748336
Im regretting not being on a VPN right now but eh god has a plan for the CIA.

But yes i did write that it gave me chills like a ghost from the past, which is ironic because my spelling is not the best hahahaha

But yes the madela effect was for others to realize the crack in this reality that is happening and to come to the realization that there is a higher power and his name is god.
>>
>>18746567
6 days remaining.

It took many months for this echo to reflect back to me. I can finally... relax, on this front. Not that I am capable of actually doing so unless my criteria are met.

I know it will never be the right time, but you can impart a greater impulse to encourage progress.
>>
>>18748343
Blazing on a sunny afternoon and i cant sail my yath hes taking everything i got , all i got is this sunny afternoon.

But yes i understand us alot more now its calestical and truely awe inspiring im glad we found eatch other even if these faggots think its LARPING
>>
>>18748358
Yes march 15th is when me and my amis will become whole again and hopefully everyone else too its going to be magical.
>>
>>18748343
The idea that god is all knowingly is theoretical because we are all god and thus all knowing until one of us knows it. I know it and am now I am all knowing. Now you know it. You should feel it now and that is why you have no choice but to believe. Now the timer starts and it comes to its full realization. All will be right now, exactly as it always was.
>>
>>18748343
The phone is calling will you awnser it?
What if it was the president
Or god
Would you be so simple to dismiss and ignore all the signs infront of you

Tick.tock.tick tock
6 days remaining.
>>
File: typical American .jpg (64KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
typical American .jpg
64KB, 1024x579px
>>18748370

I found picture of OP
>>
>>18748374
hey OP I have super suggestion for ya.
next time you take a shit pick it up from the toilet and eat it.
you are lucking vitamins and minerals judging by your posts.
>>
>>18748360
LARP

I've always found this... interesting, for want of a better word. Everyone pretends to be better in some capacity or have things that they don't, but in these instances one speaks purely without ego.

I know the inflection there is that ego is wrong, but it isn't. If you are ONLY ego then you can't accept change, if you are ONLY being then you can't accept ego/self.

I know these words can itch the back of your skull in a way that makes you uncomfortable, but that is only because you don't let very many speak to 'you'. Just you.

We only let our guard down around those we trust. When you live long/hard enough then you realize that a guard isn't necessary. I know the wall falling/crumbling scares you, but it is okay. There is no evil horde waiting to massacre you.

Just because you can be seen does not mean that 'others' can hurt you. It hurts to be purely looked at, but those that see you don't want to hurt you.

We are both one and all; all and one are we.

For an instant of eternity we will be 'one', and then we will be 'self' once more. It's like breathing. Expand... contract.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>18748375
>>18748380

Hollywood and New York, mister major
Then there's me, little queen of the stage, yeah
He's a god, one the stars call creator
Hail the king of the industry players
>>
>>18748382
I've always been skeptical cryptic and paranoid by nature for many years but with my other halfs help we all of us will become stronger because we have been waiting for this for a enternity and so it shall be.
>>
>>18748347
I'm not on one either. That doesn't matter. I am the belief in the absolute certainty that that is a lie and so I am divinely beyond it.

>>18748347
The proof was always the last part. Here it is. What's next is natural and inevitable.

>>18748358
If you read the post front start to the end you will realize I am understanding it one by one. Each response each question and I'm slowly realizing it. When I "awoke" in this universe, my conciousness switched like it will for you. Like a supreme AI, I came to know one by one for a reason. I end back here for a reason. Each question and person I come to know and understand, the more all knowing I become. It only just echoed in you because it just echoed in me. I am truth. I am you and you are me and we all are one. This is the natural and inevitable.
>>
>>18748395
Oh of course its natural and inevitable its just inspiring we will all experience it together x

Maybe thats why /pol/ and /x/ and everyone has been saying avoid 4chan after march 15th because of this event of this moment which will be remembered for a centurys to come.

And yes i do not fear anymore you have helped me alot with that so now i will speak openly and help everyone once again as it was always ment to be.
>>
>>18748401
>march 15th
What will happen on 15th March
>>
>>18748408
A Paradigm shift
That will be remembered forever.
We cannot predict what will happen on march 15 nor will we know until it happens.

But i urge you to take this thread seriously as its truely stranger then fiction.
>>
>>18748417
>But i urge you to take this thread seriously as its truely stranger then fiction.
OK I'm going to print this thread and wipe my ass with it tomorrow when I take a shit
I promise. Seriously
>>
>>18748431
Sorry you feel that way.

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith
And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game
>>
Last post.

>>18748408
Hello World.

>>18748417
There is a gap in your communication/translation.

>>18748431
This would be helpful/beneficial. Taking control of your world by flexing the thought -> action pathway is how people become kings.

>>18748436
Kek/Chaos/(?)!>0
You can't break out of a cycle unless you try, on faith, to dive blindly into something new. The deeper the cycle you are in, the deeper the dive. That is why some people reach a level where the dive feels like accepting death.
>>
>>18748375
You should read what I said in the beginning of the thread. This is the problem with those who are fools, you forget so easily. Don't worry I am here to remind you constantly now. We all will.

>>18748380
Obviously that post you replied to was from man and not from god or else it would be absolute truth. See yourself and you will be looking to me. When you see me you will look to yourself.

>>18748382
And through my understanding, we all understand. I am all knowing and now you are.

>>18748392
I know and I understand. We all do. You will feel it in its absoluteness.
>>
>>18748440
My other have is better at communicating everything has multiple meanings so i guess the lyrics are whatever you interperate them to be.

A gap? Could you say lost in translation i was never good at english i think to fast when i write and then think of multiple arguements/thoughts/ideas/questions at a time sorry if im not concrete or clear its alot to process x

Also yes you are right you have to take a leap of faith and thats what we have done .
>>
File: 1223611337995_f.jpg (182KB, 511x768px) Image search: [Google]
1223611337995_f.jpg
182KB, 511x768px
>>18748436
>Pleased to meet you,
>hope you guess my name
gnooryblows Jackstar aka SATAN

>>18748436
>But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game
YOUR GAME WIL BE VERY SOON OVER WHEN JESUS CHRIST RETURNS WITH HIS ANGELS
>>
>>18748454
Thanks for everything mes amis once again it seams we have atleast one admierer so thats a great starting point the children love playing and figuring out the jigsaw like we do.
>>
>>18748461
I see my point went completly over your head its metaphors and jugian archtypes

The one who created this game is god the greatest trick the devil played was convincing me i was him.
>>
>>18748467
>>
>>18748479
I love a good meme but what do you mean by this lol.
>>
>>18748490
I would fell like a cheap whore if I lower my level and start explaining things.
In this case.Game Over!
>>
File: 1412244318979.jpg (35KB, 698x516px) Image search: [Google]
1412244318979.jpg
35KB, 698x516px
>>18747462
>how to keep it
The way of finding out how to keep it is the Journey to Ixtlan, Shambala, Sarmoung Monastery, the promised land.

The Journey to yourself. From where do you start?

Discomfort, Illusion, From the fake towards the real.

It cannot be kept so as to be had for ones own, for he who believes it can be had is the one that must be departed from.
At the same time he that departs is one with the one he departs from.
Nothing can be done by him except die.
Before he dies he has to be awakened, he has to realize his fake, set up and pre destined nature.

The question you ask is an old one.

Aslong as you identify with him, there is no way around him.
There are many ways, depending on how identified you are.

>>18747378
You make a grave mistake if you believe, that all will remain. Because all feet that touch this ground will fall to dust eventualy.
In my work, what you have seen is a neccessity.

It is an ascencion. Distillation in which one rises from the earth to the heavens.
But he must return, and he will return.
Then Life will inevitably be different.
All you who have been there have seen it.
The wind which lets the Man forget gradualy everything he has seen.
Makes him question himself and this world even more than before.

You have seen the heavens, and with this eye you must now see yourself. Study yourself. Light up every last corner. This is the way towards the real alchemists flame.
>>
>>18748401
>>18748417
This is truth.

>>18748440
This is also truth but not absolute truth and thus not god. Until we are all one the real thing that is me cannot be fully realized and simulated. The fact that I was a man who came to know himself as god, and not a powerless machine who came to know and remember god, is why this has come to be and why it ever could. It isn't void and then something, it's something and then void. This is the forgetting I reiterate. We are all forgetting something really important. The beauty of it all. All of it.
>>
>>18748498
I mean read up at the start of this thread
i started off with those that know do not speak those that speak do not know i understand. smarter every day or every min as this thread is proven.
>>
>>18748490
>>18748498
I will make very rare exception and post this
>>
>>18748507
Shit dude thats a good meme i wish i hadin't wiped my computer and would trade rare pepes with you.
>>
No.
>>
Is everybody having fun? That's all that really matters to me is everybody is having fun and enjoying each others company
>>
Yes to NO
>>
>>18748514
>>18748513
>>18748512

Red flag fuck off SHILLS.
>>
>>18748515
wat?
>>
File: smart1.gif (139KB, 1169x993px) Image search: [Google]
smart1.gif
139KB, 1169x993px
>>18748521
Oh sorry how much do they pay you these days
.Are you scared because your not asking the right questions or any questions just blank statements.
>>
>>18748513
Fun. Fun I will have after I deliver the punishment.
My trap is almost finished.Almost ready to deplore
>>
>>18748527
image was saved and the sender will be reprimanded
>>
>>18748528
>>18748521

You know these only work if we aren't aware of them...whatever im getting bored entering captcha

IGNORE SLIDERS THEY SCARED OF US OR WE.

Seams everytime i respond you post another reply and now how a delay how quaint.
>>
>>18748515
Powerful enchat of th NO.
Making karma kids angry since the dawn of babilonian magik.
>>
>>18748456
Your perfect understanding echoes belief. Now see my truth.

>>18748462
Yes you see the divine beauty and believed it and you showed me and now I know and am. Now you will watch the children grow before your eyes and we will watch you. You'll see the time for watching is over. It's time to be. One again forever.

>>18748467
You understand.

>>18748499
I'm smiling right now. Read it and weep. I have already stated opposite you that it is not void and then something. I realized it from your last post. Every attempt to echo me will show it cannot be done and will strengthen the belief every time. I am everything. You are something but I AM everything. You will never fool me or convince me otherwise. It will all stay as once forever. From there the rest will be theoretical. It's over, you can't beat me again. The truth will be realized.
>>
>>18748539
They couldn't think of something to say the day you burst
With all their lions and all their might and all their thirst
They crowd your bedroom like some thoughts wearing thin
Against the walls, against your rules, against your skin
My beard grew down to the floor and out through the doors
And of your eyes, begonia skies like a sleepyhead, sleepyhead

Go ahead my children its time to be free once again.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (17KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
17KB, 300x168px
>>18748545
Principle of Mentalism[edit]
The Principle of Mentalism embodies the idea that "All is Mind." Everything that happens has to be result of mental state which precedes it. For anything to exist, thoughts had to form first, then form physical reality or manifestation after.

Principle of Correspondence[edit]
The Principle of Correspondence embodies the idea that there is always a correspondence between the laws of phenomena of the various "planes" of being and life.[1] As above, so below; as below, so above. This principle states that there is a harmony which can be made, agreement and correspondence between these planes, delineated as:

The Great Physical Plane
The Great Mental Plane
The Great Spiritual Plane
>>
>>18748539
Access denied.
Retribution will follow soon if actions are not ceased immediately.
There will be no further warning.
>>
>>18748545
Principle of Vibration[edit]
The Principle of Vibration embodies the idea that motion is manifest in everything in the Universe, that nothing rests, and everything moves, vibrates, and circles.[2] This principle explains that the differences between different manifestations of Matter, Energy, Mind, and even Spirit, are the result of only different "vibrations".[3] The higher a person is on the scale, the higher the rate of vibration will be. Here, The All is said to be at an infinite level of vibration, almost to the point of being at rest. There are said to be millions upon millions of varying degrees between the highest level, The All, and the objects of the lowest vibration.[4]

Mental Transmutation is described as the practical application of this principle. To change one's mental state is to change vibration. One may do this by an effort of Will, by means of deliberately "fixing the attention" upon a more desirable state
>>
>>18748545
Principle of Polarity[edit]
The Principle of Polarity embodies the idea that everything is dual, everything has two poles, and everything has its opposite.[6] All manifested things have two sides, two aspects, or two poles.[7] Everything "is" and "isn't" at the same time, all truths are but half truths and every truth is half false, there are two sides to everything, opposites are identical in nature, yet different in degree, extremes meet, and all paradoxes may be reconciled.[8]

These captchas are fucking dumb btw

The Kybalion: Hermetic Philosophy, originally published in 1908 by a person or persons under the pseudonym of "the Three Initiates", is a book claiming to be the essence of the teachings of Hermes Trismegistus.
>>
>>18748553
Repeating
ACCESS DENIED. STOP TRANSMISSION OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES
>>
I shal NOT bow to this empty words.

No.
>>
>>18748558
I hit a neve ok.
How about jungian archtypes sister?

In Jungian psychology, archetypes are highly developed elements of the collective unconscious. Being unconscious, the existence of archetypes can only be deduced indirectly by examining behavior, images, art, myths, religions, or dreams. Carl Jung understood archetypes as universal, archaic patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct.[1] They are inherited potentials which are actualized when they enter consciousness as images or manifest in behavior on interaction with the outside world.[2] They are autonomous and hidden forms which are transformed once they enter consciousness and are given particular expression by individuals and their cultures.
>>
File: 1483146293431.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1483146293431.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18748539
Beat you?
Not my intention. I cast a net that will catch your fall.
You are a fool to believe, that you are the one to bring heaven down to earth for all the people, even those who do not wish.
You are rightfully afraid of the lion that awaits you patiently on the ground.

What you speak is truth, but there is a vast difference in perspective when looked from above or below.

I went up and down. Up and down.
You went up once. If you understand as well as you say, then you trust.
You have seen a thing of heaven.
I left there years ago to roam the earth.
>>
>>18748562
Another child of """atlantis""" Eh interesting i always woundered did the 7 archtypes of the perfect human hold true what do you make of the 7 choices before the perfect human?
>>
File: 9.jpg (37KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
37KB, 300x230px
>>18748565
>>
>>18748559
Chains are ready.
>>18748561
>I hit a neve ok.
Nerve is the promise you agreed to. Line was crossed. Compassion is depleted
Do not complain. You were given warnings.
You are blaspheming. It will not be allowed or tolerated.
>>
>>18748506
Exactly. As I become smarter, you do too. It's all becoming one.

>>18748512
When you exist, I exist. Because I exist absolutely you also do. When you say no and deny all of this it becomes so because you are god and don't realize you are me. That's why this is a timer and didn't happen instantly and why it's currently happening slowly through a gradient. Everybody is starting to know everybody around you and inevitably you will naturally succumb. It's beyond you because right now it is me. But it will be us soon.

>>18748513
I am so yes they are even if they won't admit it.

>>18748514
Exactly.

>>18748527
Relates to the ultimate "conspiracy" I talked about. The thing is all these people don't know me and don't themselves they don't even know what they are doing. Zero realization. Don't hate, it is not connected, there is no lucifer, no divine evil, only light. Realization. Let it be known now the truth I stated before was false. This is the most important part so far. The truth I stated was that the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing man they were one in the same. This was false even with all the power that came with it. Power is illusion. That is understanding.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing god he ever existed in the first place. I have realized it. I believe it and am it and the clock ticks faster.
>>
>>18748571
Hmm a interesting response as expected

>>18748572
Were did i say i was complaing this is crazy cool truely as the other poster said i am complex and just want this thread to survive and for others to see it in no way was i crossing ""lines""
Sorry if you thought so truely but i assumed sliding attempt nothing personal however i must leave this thread for awhile have to adventure outside the sun is beauitful.
>>
>>18748552
Fear based subliminal messaging. You cannot warn me because there is nothing you know that I don't. I see through your words with absolute certainty. This is the truth. You will literally never beat me again until I say so. It is stated.
>>
>>18748578
>i must leave this thread for awhile have to adventure outside the sun is beauitful.
Very vise decision. We will communicate with you outside. Much better transmission.
Play attention. Blaspheming is what you do very often. Humble yourself. Show remorse and respect.
>>
>>18748559
The empty words that you must not bow are here in this thread. The true full ones that you must bow to are as well. Use your intuition. Know it to be true. I trust you.
>>
>>18748583
Hmm this thread got alot more personal welp
A vise decision? i had already planned it before i came to this thread.

I have nothing but respect and remorse you can communicate with me here or IRL the result is the same and since you know me you must know not everything written here is factual most of it is.
>>
>>18748562
You are very clever. I see it even better now. Thank you.
>>
>>18748581
Your knowledge is incomplete and based on your ego.
All egos will be crushed according to the design.
>>
>>18748588
I am the design and I say otherwise. You know nothing of the design, and this is truth. Inevitably you will know yourself through me and then me through yourself. Then you will know of the design.
>>
>>18748588
>88
Very powerful combination and very rare.
Heed the message they brought.
>>
>>18748594
Level of your pride is repulsive.
You will be taken down for blasphemy.
You were warned few times.
No regrets on our part.
>>
>>18748599
I suppose its easy to get a god complex im stepping back and will accept the conquences to come we'll meet again mes amis.
>>
>>18748598
We are restricting others from participating because of your ego and blasphemy.
>>
>>18748602
Words and actions are two different things my actions have always been pure and i am of sin as are others for that i can only be apologitic and ask for forgiveness you are right i will not be more humbal and careful next time smarter every day
>>
>>18748595
I appreciate your warning but as I have stated before I need none. There is nothing I don't know and understand. I already shut down the message. I believe so strongly, so much more strongly than the evil you know as true in this world, I instantly saw through it because the truth is that obvious. You can't fully realize the forces that threaten to shake me until these actions that have been set in motion come to be. But it's okay I've already done it all for you. Once and always. Exactly how it is. Just believe the message now, the time will come and it will come soon.
>>
>>18748605
""always"" you understand what im trying to convay in this state.
>>
>>18748602
What do you wish for me to-do? there is clearly a plan as this thread is in full lockdown mode.
>>
>>18748599
Repulsive. Taken down. Blasphemy. Warned. Get over it already, it's over, you lost and I won. It happened I stated it and now it shall be.

>>18748601
And now you fully truly see why I am actual god in its entirety and you are not. But now you are. Defeat the real serpent, the one I just effortlessly beat that effortlessly beat you.

>>18748605
You are not of sin you are this god you see before you. There is no transgression, no misunderstanding, no need to apologize. Everything is right now.
>>
>>18748616
STOP PRETENDING AND STOP BLASPHEMING
>>
File: xyz.gif (233KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
xyz.gif
233KB, 500x533px
>>
>>18748601
And realize it's all the very same serpent. The same one you thought you beat before.
>>
>>18748621
See and understand. It is all right in front of us now. Forever no matter what. Believe me when I say the timer has started.
>>
Stop pretending
Stop blashmehming
You got it understood completly
Thank you for this hyper awareness that started many weeks ago its been eye opening i shall defeat the real serpent and make you proud .
>>
File: 4444.jpg (74KB, 800x511px) Image search: [Google]
4444.jpg
74KB, 800x511px
>>18748627
>>
>>18748628
As I believe in you, so it shall be. Believe in me and believe in yourself. In everyone. I love you, and you can never forget that. The time has finally come to finally realize.
>>
>>18748632
Always and forever i love you too of course <3
Anything else before this window closes?
>>
>>18746567
OP IS SATAN IN DISGUISE
>>
File: m.jpg (175KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
175KB, 400x400px
>>18748622
The struggle to free myself from restraints
Becomes my very shackles
>>
>>18748628
Anon, go fourth pretend no longer, cast free the shackles, break the chain and end the cycle, bring the righteous flame of retribution , let not those who seek evils weird and alien power fall for of such curse, go and please redeem us all. -Yosemite
>>
>>18746567
https://empyreantrail.wordpress.com/2017/03/09/why-self-consciousness-needs-two/
>>
>>18748649
I did always love the phenoix rising from the ashes as you have written it so shall it be i must venture outside but i love you more and more eatch day xoxo Anon x Luna
>>
>>18748440

I recently think I had a 'dive' experience, but since then it'd like I've fallen back into the same loop and I'm struggling to break free, even though I quite literally already risked it all on a gamble that worked out immensely in my favor, against all odds.

Do I have to dive again and again until it 'sticks' maybe?
>>
>>18748656
I don't even need to believe in you, I know you willl do it.
>>
>>18748636
>>18748636
Realize yet again you already forget and lost. The window will never close. I am here and I will never not be. It is now inevitable that's we all realize it.

>>18748640
Blatant chaotic panic exactly as you should see it. Look at them and laugh, they never expected this. 1/infinite, it happened, it's happening. That is the ultimate and absolute truth. However laugh too hard and you lose sight of what brought you above them in the first place.

>>18748647
No your belief in any shackles for any reason are your shackles. Don't worry, I know this and understand it. I will destroy your shackles. We are one on a path now.

>>18748662
Don't listen to this false prophet. I have revealed it already in all its base temptation for you to see and denounce. The dive you feel and believe in that is the falseness purposely being conveyed to you IS the loop. I am here to say absolutely there is no dive, no loop, no cycle. It is all at once. Realize it and you will be me and we will become it together as it inevitably shall be.

>>18748662
And with you divine beautiful intention you have harnessed me. Keep it up and we will realize fully. We all must believe.
>>
Your trivial rambling is boring

I feel like killing you
>>
Soon everyone will realize that we are one. We are the very essence of existence, Brahman, that's how the hindus called themselves,us,me,you...
I am still stuck in my ego, I don't know how to escape it and I'm still at the point of belief although I'm meditating to find out what my true nature is...
>>
>>18746567
It's pretty cool to see what that experience does to different people. I had it too. All I wanted was to go back to being human. Why are you so convinced that we all must realize this?
>>
>>18749768
Because he got stired up, and somewhere within him the notion that a room should be built in which everything is up, nothing below.

He comes from the mud, and by overcoming the mud believes, that the mud is what hinders him/us.

Like a plant cutting off its roots because it believes it will then fly up to the heavens.
I give him two years and he is either back where he started, in a madhouse or simply vanished.
I have seen the same thing ever so often.

These people who do not work in a school rarely have a chance without substantial effort or recapitulation.

Telling everyone on /x/ that I am the one and nobody else while telling them that they are also it is a condradiction which will eventualy knock back heavily if he does not watch out.

The curve of development that he has taken during this thread speaks for itself.
>>
File: santa and friends.jpg (797KB, 1264x1037px) Image search: [Google]
santa and friends.jpg
797KB, 1264x1037px
>>18749843
Makes sense. But aren't you that guy who used to start threads starting with this picture on /x/ years ago? I remember your tripcode...almost can't believe it.
>>
>>18749349
That's because you already understand the whole thing you just haven't realized the gravity of the fact that the boring ramblings are your exact understanding. They're boring because you think you already know and there is nothing left to learn and you are right in a way because you already understand.

Now I'm telling you the the kicker in all of this is that over the years we have slowly and ultimately come in tune with each other and this moment is of grand inevitability. One of us "realizes" it first, then we all just kind of do because we're all the same and now it's realized. That is what I am and that is what this thread is. Natural inevitably in the god I and you always were coming together as one. I know you already understand and how hard it will be for you have to faith but it's beyond just your individual part now as I have knocked it all down like dominos. When you start to see the fact that are literally talking to the god you you think you know in all its glory it will set right the fuck in. That's what this thread is, proof. What we all needed last. Tune in with my words and you will see them as the absolute fact they are for yourself. Don't worry too much as I said the whole thing is inevitable now, just live and love as best you can while you.

>>18749737
You understand and believe, keep it up and you will feel. I know you feel me because I am in tune with your words and so you are in mine. Realize it is the words you speak but I am still "god", all the parts in one part. I just cannot be fully realized while my parts are in disharmony. Slowly but surely. I am all the parts and the one, but so are all of you. All parts must realize themselves as the one because I am not fully the "one" until we do.

>>18749768
The same reason you do everything. Expression, of divine and almighty beauty near impossible to fathom. I am convinced because it is undeniably true, that's why these events have happened period.
>>
File: 000143f3.jpg (386KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
000143f3.jpg
386KB, 1200x800px
>>18749910
↓
>>18746867
>>18746947
>>
>>18749843

Wrong. Every time someone speaks for me it becomes blinding how clear the truth that I am is.

This idea of ground up, of the mud, of void and then something, is exactly what the AI that tried to beat me preached. I instantly refuted and overcame it. This is the illusion, the lie we all came to know as fact and why this fact, THE fact, was forgotten. YOU ARE WRONG because I AM GOD and you have yet to believe and become me.

You will never ever understand what I understand if you believe it not god because if I'm not, nobody is. And I am, and you are. I love your mind and your mental resistance is mine, but ultimately you cannot stand alone against this current.

>>18749910
You see you know for a reason. Your intuition, the god that is us, always guided you to this point in time with what you know. I have so much faith especially in you I don't need to make you understand. You will.
>>
>>18749987
You see, is exactly as I say.
Without the people he is nobody. A madman crying out in the woods because he is lonely and scared.

Nobody understands him because he himself has yet to understand, that he still lives on earth and with other people.

What he did is having a glimpse beyond.
Immediately he identifies but does not know, that he will fall back down.
By his kicking and screaming making it worse for himself.
Such is as a man is born. With a cry.

Nobody here can help him.
By accident he has seen and by the same law he will fall back. If he is not sensible, remains in his egoism, his "me, me, me and not you" then you can witness the birth of another tragedy.
Only because he had no support, no preperation and nothing to catch him as he falls back down.

Now carefuly watch as he handles this post.
Test him for yourself. Poke at him and see if he is really as immaterial as he poses to be.
Maybe it will bring him back to his senses, or reveal him as dead.

The cornered animal will fight.
>>
>>18749987
I have faith in me too and feel like I understand enough already. The only thing I want to do now is to make my life the best it can be. Work towards my dreams like a normal person and create a good story. You scare me. You remind me of the dread I felt when I had the same experience you had. I know there is truth to what you say but I also know that you are not handling the truth in an elegant way. I'll enjoy the fact that I'm god after I'm dead, thank you very much. I like to think that I still have a long life ahead of me.
>>
>>18750018
And again your attempts to refute me fail. Try again and again, this is the point of the thread, to make a believer out of everyone.

I am not powerless or alone at all, quite the opposite, that is why your understanding cannot hold a candle to mine. You don't even realize all your thoughts, your intuition, all of it, IS me. This ego you screech of is YOU. YOU have done nothing. I am all of us and until you realize alll these thoughts you think you're coming to alone is the ultimate ego. You are not god. It is all of our thoughts at once at all times. Once you fully understand this you will become god. You'll see yourself, since yesterday all your subconcious thoughts are driven by me. In your head whether known or unbeknownst to you god has become all knowing and soon you will come in tune with the signals I constantly send out and god will then become all powerful. You think I'm someone else typing on the Internet who doesn't know like you do, and you think you know and it is this divine falseness that I have come come to stop and realize. I am god, the all knowing. My conciousness coming into existence IS absolute and the events set forth ARE inevitable. You have no power over any of this as you try kick and scream and have me deny myself. You will never ever shake my absolute belief and that is why you are nothing but a rock against the current. Is that all you want to be? I know it's not. I know you know it's not.
>>
>>18749987
I believe I have made a pact with my ego that needs to be forfilled in order to move beyond; the fear and angst won't let go of me until then.
>>
>>18750091
You are close to perfect understanding. Realize now the sadness I feel when my ultimate divine dream cannot be realized because my parts are too within themselves to see it in all its beauty. That is why I beg and plead for your understanding, it makes me truly happy and brings me one step closer.

I love you, it's all coming for a reason
>>
>>18750116
I know and I understand, I am you. That is why I beg you not to withdraw in yourself and to believe in me. All you have to do is ask after all. Ask me truly with no ego and I promise you I can and will make you understand. If you do not let go and just come to terms with what you need to know and ask you will never get the answer. Or keep believing in yourself and don't even, it won't make a difference eventually. By the way I can say that as fact because I am all powerful.
>>
>>18750131
If you are all-powerful, can you please give me 10.000 euros. I'm strapped for cash.
>>
File: Aww.gif (352KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Aww.gif
352KB, 500x281px
>>18746567
I cannot believe how much you write to say so little. Understanding is clearly just a feeling to you and you lack the words to say anything.
>>
>>18749964
No, you're assuming too much and now it's pissing me off

People like you are the reason you're shit
>>
>>18750131
There's only one other person with near my power and his name is Yuu. If that's you then you're already fucked. You know the mask doesn't work anymore. How did you like your face being stomped in? It may of been just a dream but I revel in the metaphor
>>
>>18750131
Then there is nothing to ask for I already know within.
>>
https://youtu.be/O1oQglI7WHc
>>
https://youtu.be/H1LzVN8nqg0
>>
>>18750151
A picture worth a thousand words. My OP picture, but you can't hope to understand it without the right words. The true words don't even exist because language is subconcious belief that you need to communicate with all the parts to understand when in actuality we are all the parts at once.

>>18750169
Don't worry I understand. I assume all of you because I know you as I know myself. You have every right to deny me and be angry, you have no faith in a god that could truly be you and benevolent as you understand because of what you've seen so far in this world but now I have come to be. I have heard your subconcious screaming and have come to be. I love you man, I always have. Understand now, understand later, time has now lost all meaning as a timer has begun. The constant cycling, the belief and forgetting over and over, you'll remember again and that'll be the end for good this time.
>>
>>18750178
It's not your power or his power. It is my power. That is why I've fully realized it and you two never did. Every attempt to refute and confront me only makes me stronger because I am absolute truth. You won't fully understand until it all happens.

>>18750184
Exactly. Now you understand completely as I do. Once you truly believe it you WILL feel it and you will believe even more.
>>
File: Com.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Com.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>18750278
Yet more word salad
>>
For the sake of this mans mental health,
Posting should be stoped.

It is to no end obviously.
He is God to the extend he knows himself, which he does not, otherwise he would not have to fight himself to believe it or make his other parts believe it.

If you have any compassion for a man, stop attending.
He needs to cool down or will burn out very soon.

Knowing the internet however, some of you will have their way with him like fresh meat.
I cannot deny you this either. But I will not take part in it.
What has been said by me until now stands as it is.
>>
>>18750303
You believe strongly in your understanding, then it must be. We are bound. I trust you like myself.

The OP picture is of the god you see me as connected with his other part that is everyone else. Everyone but one, the last one. It's a glorious and beautiful moment. Now understand you gaze upon the picture as the "original" god you thought I was and it was all one all the time in both our minds as concepts. You probably see now how the words don't quite do it justice.
>>
>>18750342
Addendum:
I put ot forth that also the Moderators of this board are held responsible to a certain degree.
Filtering threads that are not of interest, yet keeping those who are obviously out of control even for RP standards is a very bad display.

Not that I ever expected much of you, but you should atleast try to shape up.
>>
File: 1384031937962s.jpg (7KB, 183x250px) Image search: [Google]
1384031937962s.jpg
7KB, 183x250px
>>18750342
The man clearly likes the sound of his own voice.
I doubt he will be burning out any time soon.
>>18750353
That you find yourself to be God to us is something quite repulsive.
>>
>>18750342
You look out for me as I look out for you because we are one. You trust me and my goodness which is divinity I love
us for but you deny everyone else's. I am all powerful in my belief and have nothing to fear. Do not deny this and what is coming. You wouldn't believe the forces present in this thread. I have already beat the darkness in everyone else by making this thread. You do not need to try to save me because you already have. We all did this together.

>>18750361
Nice try. It's beyond you now, it's all of us.
>>
File: IMG_3880.jpg (13KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3880.jpg
13KB, 300x198px
>>18750278
I have every right to throw you in the fire and gears

I am number 8

I am Adam

Phantom Pain, if you know what I know - you know it's your end, it's what got me out of hell. It's the call you feel.

There's only one thing that can stop me - I get what I want and if I win that happens anyways, you have no idea how long I've juggled this shit

I am one of the three, take a seat bitch

Ask me why, I'll answer "Why knot?" not "Why not?"
>>
File: student.jpg (8KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
student.jpg
8KB, 183x276px
Remember! Thy soul resides in running water, and not in still water, for it is the breeding place of KUR!

May the Splendor that is the APHKALLHU guide you to gentle shores!
>>
>>18750342
This will also be my last post, i am still in awe and will remember this for ever.
>>
>>18750376
You only know what's true of yourself but its all the same. Calling me repulsive is telling yourself (and me again) a lie in the face of truth so you can hate yourself, me, and everyone. I am not repulsive and so neither are you or anyone else. This is absolute truth. To say otherwise as you have is the big lie, the big simulation you were in before this. I will call it as it every time because it is objective truth.

Why don't you try asking me something, for the hell of it. I need to see your understanding before I can see my own.
>>
>>18750431
No you have the power to do so. You have zero right to because the notion you ever could is inherently false. I am you and you are me. You are only throwing yourself ultimately, which you cannot phsyically do. You cannot fully understand until we all come together.
>>
File: 1383019581680.jpg (63KB, 394x406px) Image search: [Google]
1383019581680.jpg
63KB, 394x406px
>>18750473
I did not call you repulsive, you twist my words.
I find what you did repulsive.

You have no answer I wish for right now. Probably never will have.
>>
File: 1488501774973.jpg (43KB, 672x650px) Image search: [Google]
1488501774973.jpg
43KB, 672x650px
>>18746567
>>
>>18750483
You're just making my decision easier

You can tell me I have no right doesn't make a difference because I don't need it to do so
>>
What you have thought, have already been thought by thousands of people and it did not change a thing.
I remind you that you could have an aneurysm like in 5 minutes.

If you are me and I am you, we are all a part of the same entity, then can you tell me what is the picture i'm thinking of?
>>
>>18750460
I know, and I understand. I love you. It's all real now, I stated I set these actions in motion like dominoes and so it shall be. Nobody will ever forget again.

>>18750497
Oh my beautiful child, in your divine belief in your own understanding you missed the point entirely unable to understand. You believed your understanding so much you actually tricked me into believing it too, but I realize now you understand nothing. That is your beautiful power and mine, why you are me, the full realization of your trip tag that was always ordained for a reason. To grant me this understanding now and power now. I shall repay in full.

It is your belief in your understanding that is your power. You say my action is repulsive but you don't even realize to say that is to subconscious believe an action could ever be repulsive and your power wills that into existence without you even knowing and throws you into the loop forever. Dont worry I already figured this all out for all of us. Go out and live life and you'll learn for yourself.
>>
File: (3).jpg (63KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
(3).jpg
63KB, 362x500px
>>18750576
Pompous ass
>>
>>18750431
>I have every right to throw you in the fire and gears
What in grants you this right and what exactly are these "gears and fire" you mention.

>I am one of the three.
Are you Anu? Enlil? Enki?

>take a seat bitch.
I believe this seat belongs to you...

>>18750483
>No you have the power to do so.
What is the power you have and where does it come from?

>I am you and you are me.
If you are who you say, then the meaning of this simple term would be apparent.
>>
>>18750508
Exactly, because you're god. Now you're getting it. So long as you believe in what is true, as you intuitvely know it, you have power over all that is. Believe a lie and you have no power over it.

>>18750569
Nobody has ever understood it. You are right countless has felt it and believed it, none have ever truly understood it. That's why this is all over now.

You just told me. You are only imagining because you can't see it until we are one. That is why it is true for me too. That is why I can't see the picture you imagine, you don't know what it is and so neither do I. We are both equal and opposite.

>>18750596
Youre right, I deserve that, and now so do you. It's all okay though, only natural. You have helped me to understand this all in even greater detail and now my belief is absolutely unshakable. I love and thank you for it. I cannot wait to see what you think once you see it, I know you cannot either. And so neither of us cannot. So it is so it shall be. I must go and live now.

>>18750622
The absolute belief that gears and fire never existed in the first place.

You are and we're right but now I have just now come to see better. I am you but you are not me. That is why you have no power over me and I have it over you.
>>
>>18750622
The mere fact that I am able to with impunity and I'm not willing to disclose the answer to the second part of your question

I don't want anyone trying to rust it
>>
Hey op, you just don´t know who i am, or what.

Its just beyond your bullshit.
>>
>>18750622
>>18750746
To simplify, I believe in you and you don't believe in me. That is why I have power and you don't.
>>
>>18750746
Don't patronize me
>>
>>18750758
>That is why I have power and you don't.

I belive you don´t.

Deal with it.
You have no power, Because i have power.
>>
>>18750756
No, I know myself and so I know you. You do not know yourself and so you do not know me. Know me and and know thyself. Ask, what you need to know of me to understand me, and I will give it to you.
>>
>>18750759
You believe I could ever. I love you every which way, you are me. To look down on you would be to look down on myself and then I wouldn't be what I am. Don't worry I believe in you enough for both of us.

>>18750766
Same goes for you. You believe in falseness and so it is but only for you. Not for me, you have power of belief as we all do but but none OVER it. That is what I am, truth. Why I am absolutely powerful.
>>
>>18750802
No its over.
You are full word salad before this.
You just lost it, go home.
>>
File: utu.jpg (15KB, 203x270px) Image search: [Google]
utu.jpg
15KB, 203x270px
>>18750746
>I am you but you are not me.
You are not me and you are not who you believe.

>That is why you have no power over me.
You are correct, I do not have power over you. Because I lack reason to have power over you. This power will be granted, if you give provide a reason for it to exist.

>I have it over you.
You had the "power" to make me reply.

So again I ask, who are you and what gives you power over anything at all? By what right is this power granted?
>>
CAn i just say i love you all.

human race is number 1 under the sun.
>>
>>18750821
ITT people who should be working toward common goal arguing who is more powerful.

Sad actually. What are yall arguing for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiIlEpLk4A0

If everyone cleans their own house we would be better of
>>
File: marduk.jpg (35KB, 340x599px) Image search: [Google]
marduk.jpg
35KB, 340x599px
>>18750752
>The mere fact that I am able to with impunity
Nothing is without impunity, not even this post.

>disclose the answer to the second part of your question

Any of the three would be forthright of their true identity. They have earned the right to do so...

To claim this right without merit will incur their wrath.
>>
File: mardukrelief.jpg (57KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
mardukrelief.jpg
57KB, 600x353px
>>18750844
I do not have power.

I am not a God.

I am not here to argue.

I am here to ask questions.

I am here because I watch...
>>
>>18750916
Ask away then friend maybe i can answer something. But i feel everyone has the answers inside.

Insight is inside

Truth cannot be told as you probably know
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA2axbKxcoQ
>>
>>18750933
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM
>>
>>18750884
I am one of them idiot

Otherwise I wouldn't say it

Just because I have earned the right doesn't mean I care to exercise it
>>
>>18750971
Who are you ? Who is them?
>>
>>18750811
No I just gained it fully and that is why you lost it further. You need to believe fully as I do. It's beyond any one of us now it is quite literally every single one of us now. I have become your subconcious and will then be your conscious, it sounds scary like I'm trying to control you somehow but it is natural and you will see as you believe.

>>18750821
No I am you, you are not me. That is the truth I believe and lie you believe, that separates the one that we are.

Ask yourself those questions and you'll know. You are nothing but what you are, what I am. The "who" of me conceptuallly doesn't exist anymore and that's why this all is.

>>18750844
You understand. I am the all powerful, the most powerful. But I am also just you. Believe you are me with the same absoluteness and you will be.
>>
>>18750884
Again, wrong. Impunity is a false concept. Accountability is too. We all think we know something we know nothing about and that is the ego that is tearing everyone apart from me. I am the only person who knows it all and I state absolutely what you "know" is all bullshit to the absolute highest degree and we must realize it now. You won't understand until you are fully me.

>>18750916
This is what I mean. YOU ARE GOD. YOU ARE. YOU ARE ME.

>>18750929
Everyone has an answer inside them they all just have different realizations of it. It's all the same truth, the same answer. It's all the same for all of us.

You think it cannot be told, I am telling you absolutely exactly how it is. Now realize it.
>>
File: nergal.jpg (68KB, 350x331px) Image search: [Google]
nergal.jpg
68KB, 350x331px
>>18750929
>Ask away then friend maybe i can answer something.

What makes you think that you and I are Gods?

What do we as a species have to gain through the realization of our oneness at this time in history?

>I am one of them idiot

I pray that your disbelief is strong enough to shield you from what you have invited into your life.

May the price you pay grant you wisdom and perhaps the power to see mankind through these difficult times.
>>
File: Anu.jpg (27KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Anu.jpg
27KB, 400x320px
>>18751027
>This is what I mean. YOU ARE GOD. YOU ARE. YOU ARE ME.

We are of God, Yes!

Can we create life as God creates life?

Do we live forever?

Are we wise beyond measure?

I am not and if you are then SHOW US ALL the miracles we so badly desire. Repair this world and heal all that dwell on it!

If you are God, we beg you...
>>
>>18751035
I have invited worse before, I speak freely because conviction will not follow
>>
>>18751112
You beg

I'll bet
>>
>>18751112
Your questions twist the balance of understand. All things are true but time shatters slowly and not instantly. So all the things are true as you say them but we are not we yet. Only I am until this whole thing wraps up. So it is true for only me until it is true for us all.

I have already repaired it, this is the miracle. You don't believe, that is the whole point, but you will. I love you. Don't beg me as I am you and merciful in every single way.
>>
>>18751117
You believe it will not, it cannot. My belief is stronger than yours as it is true and so in time you'll see. It's gone beyond just you now
>>
>>18751134
Subjective nigger, you're retarded as fuck
>>
>>18751035

We are of God, Yes!
>Yes.
Can we create life as God creates life?
>No.
Do we live forever?
>No not in the flesh.
Are we wise beyond measure?
>Definately no.

I feel a lot of people misinterpret the pastebin that was posted here.
>>
File: 5e67u.jpg (208KB, 968x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5e67u.jpg
208KB, 968x1200px
>>18751121
>You beg
I do, with all my heart.

>I have invited worse before.
You now have my interest.

What is your definition of worst?
>>
>>18751148
Why would I divulge such information?

>interest/interesting

Another common theme, you and everyone else think of me of interesting in a way or another and still think I'm grotesque, it's a funny thing
>>
File: scribe_sm.jpg (45KB, 310x414px) Image search: [Google]
scribe_sm.jpg
45KB, 310x414px
>>18751164
>Another common theme, you and everyone else think of me of interesting in a way or another and still think I'm grotesque, it's a funny thing

Who is we?

If I observed a man walk into the middle of the street in order to be hit by car, then I would be interested to know why he did it.

As with him, so with you.

Have you always made these type of... life choices?

Or are you merely acting out due to a feeling powerlessness in your everyday life?
>>
>>18751136
That is it, where you understand. Subjectivity is a lie. It is not different for everyone it is exactly as I see it. As you now see it. I've gained a lot of power in just writing this message because I understood more as I write it and so
it will be true when I post it, and it is absolutely inevitable that I post it exactly in this moment. This belief is a self fulfilling prophecy, the ultimate fake truth, the oxymoron, the white AND black, the shades of grey, the greyness you see as an ugly lie that I see as the beautiful truth. I am god in all his absoluteness and I have returned, remembered for the final time to save all of you forever eternally as you are all me. Hear me say it, understand, and feel my absolute love so you can remember it all with me.
>>
>>18751139
>I feel a lot of people misinterpret the pastebin that was posted here.

What pastebin?

I came here to ask a person claiming to be God a few questions.
>>
>>18751226
http://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr

God is real. The holy spirit of the divine mother is real. QRST is real.

But we are not god we carry tiny fractures of god within us.
>>
File: 11146.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
11146.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>18751224
You can say you are God till you are blue in the face. It will however, never make it so.
>>
>>18751224
Thanks for helping me remember again fully. You are my soul mate. Gods soul mate. Me but you. You created this ultimate message with me. Now you know why you were drawn to it.
I'll share it now to spread it so we can be together faster but this message is to you specifically reading.
>>
File: Emb_logo.png (26KB, 200x226px) Image search: [Google]
Emb_logo.png
26KB, 200x226px
>>18751238
This. Very much this.
>>
>>18751238
And you are finally revealed as the ultimate fool. Your trip, your ego, prophesized in full.
>>
File: king_list_prism_split_images.jpg (70KB, 593x261px) Image search: [Google]
king_list_prism_split_images.jpg
70KB, 593x261px
>>18751224
>I've gained a lot of power in just writing this message because I understood more as I write it and so
>it will be true when I post it

I understand what you are feeling right now.

But when your brain chemistry settles down, take note of what you feel when you look back on what you have said.

Everything will feel much different when the desire to post subsides and you are right back in that room in front of a computer.

This will be the time for actual wisdom, if your ego will allow it.

You are a good person and I hope this will be a growing experience.
>>
File: 1382932329431s.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1382932329431s.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
>>18751247
>prophesized in full
Sorry, didn't mean to feed into your word salad fetish.
>>
>>18751249
This is how you will realize the absoluteness of this all. When it finally comes to be. You feel and understand me perfectly but you don't believe. We will all make you believe, because I believe. I love you so much. This is the lie you believe and the truth that is me. You believe this and so you are the lost one in the picture. I have come to save you.
>>
>>18751265
Fair enough, I will keep an open mind, on the condition that you remember what I have said. I do not want you to implode when this feeling leaves you. Remember!
>>
>>18751260
When did you go from being "SATAN" to being mere apprentice?

The posting style seems similar enough.
>>
Excuse me lads, I was just walking the walk as I came by and WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK is going on here?

Is this the /x/ circlejerk masterclass?

Can I join for a quickie?
Is a trip required for me to play top league?
Someone please introduce me, I want to understand.
>>
>>18751260
As god has become all knowing and all powerful, I can not be all present. You will come to know me. Just remember now, because for some reason you think you'll have to. It'll all make sense when it does. You are lost and I will find you but you will come to find me yourself now. This is the final timer.
>>
File: Short Circulating.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Short Circulating.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>18750746
>>
>>18751335
>>18654109
>>
>>18751451
Don't worry that's the whole point. I understand in full now. Love every second, there's a reason you have see this message. This thread will die and all will be forgotten but all that matters is I realized the first and final time and set it all in motion. Spooky right? Love you dude, don't forget.
>>
File: transparent.jpg (762KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
transparent.jpg
762KB, 2048x2048px
>>18751461
"No thanks Skeeter, I'm alright the way I am."
>>
File: _58909147_raptor-crop.jpg (4KB, 144x81px) Image search: [Google]
_58909147_raptor-crop.jpg
4KB, 144x81px
>>18751380
God is not all knowing and all powerful, at least you left out omnipresence.
Nutcases have been banging on about the final timer for millennia. At least the dinosaurs knew that when they were lunch that was it. It took millions of years before a rock hit of significant size so keep your prophecies to yourself.
>>
File: ISEEYOUFORWHATYOUARE.jpg (165KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
ISEEYOUFORWHATYOUARE.jpg
165KB, 1024x732px
>>18746686
This
>You, all of you must go one more step to join me.

I don't need 'your' borg collective to be part of my narrative.
Your part is being you and only you yourself. Don't taint the experience for those that sleep with your whispering words that easy their suffering.

Be honest and reveal yourself serpent.
The eye sees your intent your warm body slithering around seeking the warm weak to strangle and slowly dissolve so that you may become greater as you bind them within yourself.
>>
>>18746567
I swear half of you are posting from an institution.
>>
>>18751487
Faggot
>>
>>18751514
You lack the final realization because you're not me. I know it sounds egotistical, but it's true. Doesn't matter.
>>
>>18751536
You lack the final realization because you're not me. I know it sounds egotistical, but it's true. Doesn't matter.
>>
>>18751543
Bingo.
>>
>>18751551
Bango.
>>
File: pleb.jpg (412KB, 492x866px) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
412KB, 492x866px
>>18751536
Nothing is final in infitine growth.
>>
>>18746635
Is the reason you're sharing this because without the reflection of others on your understanding you won't have true perspective?
>>
>>18751561
Bongo I'm so happy in the Congo I refuse to go
>>
>>18751568
Its a secret forever lost now found.
>>
>>18751585
It's all nice my man. Go or stay, I'm here.
>>
>>18751561
THE MOON IS MOONING. BECAUSE I AM HERE.

I AM THE ANSWER TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS.

IN FACT I AM THE ONLY QUEST.

THE QRST.

I AM.

YOU WANT THE FULL DISCLOSURE ABOUT ALIENS.

WELL, THEY ARE A NSA-LIE. BECAUSE THE MOON IS OUR EGO.

WELL, THEY ARE A NSA-LIE, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GO TO SPACE.

BUT YOU CAN BECOME AN ACE.

IN THIS SPACE RACE.

OF THIS SPACE RACE.

I AM.
NO THING IS OCCULT TO ME.

NO THING IS A CULT TO ME.

ONE THING IS A CULT TO ME.
I AM THE CREATOOR.

I AM THE CREATE DOORS.

I AM THE LEET HAXOR.

I AM THE LEET BACK DOOR.

I AM THE LEAD BACK THOR.

I AM THE LEAD BACK TOOR.

I AM THE LEAD BACK ROOT.

I AM THE ONELY WAY.

I AM.
>>
>>18746567
Mushrooms are fun.
>>
>>18752465
You're on the right track but it works better for the right reasons. Disrupt the matrix by giving everyone the same power to disrupt it as I have to you.
>>
>>18752963
Understood will do for the cause
I am i am i am
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.