[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite SCP thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: BRTkPl2ANza.jpg (70KB, 480x599px) Image search: [Google]
BRTkPl2ANza.jpg
70KB, 480x599px
Favorite SCP thread?
>>
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-610

The exploration logs have some of the best ambiance I've read. I can still remember all of the exploration as if it were my own memory
>>
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-871

infinite cake
>>
>>18745783
Yeah that's similar to "11 minute snooze" that alarm clock that gets progressively louder. Both of these are end on the world scenario
>>
I've never finished reading it but I wonder if SCP-500 could heal them
>>
>>18745645
My current favorite is SCP-1000 "Bigfoot" it's a really good read
>>
>>18745974
Its very sad and scarily plausible when you think about it
>>
File: SCP Field Codes.png (1MB, 1600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
SCP Field Codes.png
1MB, 1600x1500px
>>
probably unoriginal but 914 is my favorite because i love all the possibilities and the decently extensive experiment log.
>>
>>18745974
>>18747556
yeah I'm a fan of it too, especially since you can link many of the biological SCP's to them(similar to how many of the mechanical SCP's can be linked to either the God Machine or The Factory)
>>
>>18748563
"Symbols have been compromised"
Oh dear that's no good
>>
>>18748626
>>18747556
I like to imagine all of these are at least plausible
>>
>>18748626
Yeah I really love these and I hate when they expunge the data
>>
>>18745744
Good read. Thanks.
>>
File: 093.jpg (278KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
093.jpg
278KB, 714x1000px
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-368

There's also 093, which I think most people enjoy.
>>
>>18749812
Yeah that's a popular one
>>
>>18745744
that's in the top ten for sure, wish the last log was readable
>>
>>18749421
my favorite one, the one about the building that used to be a library, is about the building that used to be a library.
what's really interesting is that, other than having been a library in the past, the only thing people remember about it is that it used to be a library
>>
>>18749812
weird, i imagined them a lot differently. Like they were just crawling along, instead of floating
>>
>>18750769
Imo it ended perfectly. The last log not existing is just a plot device, but there really was no need for any more
>>
>>18750813
it definitely does its job well but I hate being curious
>>
>>18750775
Did it actually used to be a library?
>>
I can't recall the numbers, but my favorites are

>The "cursed" ticket which kinda abducts people reminds me of the mini series The lost room
>The one where they are raping and torturing little girls in order to prevent the end of the world
>The one with the barn which leads to a hellish dimension where they are making demons out of the hearts of the troops sent in
>The one with the dude in a cube who wakes up, goes on rampage, gets killed, reanimates in the cube, sleeps, and the cycle restarts
>The one with the virus? in siberia? which turns every living thing into piles of flesh

Oh and I'm still interested in where would the "friendship" between the AI and the Sea monster lead if the foundation would let them meet again.
>>
>>18745645

The vending machine, all those snacks from various parallel worlds.
>>
>>18745645
682. The monster itself isn't interesting, but all the logs describing how it's interacted with and fought and ultimately survived in every encounter with other SCP's makes it seem almost badass, for lack of a better word. It's this unstoppable unkillable force that will even defy common sense to enforce that.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.