[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

found footage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

is this real?? or is it some kind of viral for the film thats made. thoughts

http://www.bestgore.com/suicide/christine-chubbuck-suicide-video/
>>
>>18745292
This is going to sound edgy as fuck but I get a huge adrenaline rush watching suicide videos. Send help
>>
Looks fake as fuck
>>
File: fucking oogah boogahs.png (230KB, 374x376px) Image search: [Google]
fucking oogah boogahs.png
230KB, 374x376px
>>18745292
its real
pics related
>>
File: replos___.jpg (84KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
replos___.jpg
84KB, 500x211px
>>18745868
>>
Christine Chubbuck really did kill herself on air but back when I was reading about it there were no known public recordings. Gonna watch this now
>>
Certainly looks like it could be legit
That's one mystery death video solved, now if only we could get the Timothy Treadwell death audio
>>
>>18745292
It is a good but imperfect recreation by the original uploader, we've known this for at least a month.
>>
File: fuhged.gif (432KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
fuhged.gif
432KB, 140x140px
Seems fake as fuck.
>>
>>18745292
>http://www.bestgore.com/suicide/christine-chubbuck-suicide-video/
Looks fake as shit, video quality is utter shit for no reason, and that's not how she did it (She pulled the gun out of her purse, not from under her desk. No, the purse was not under a desk.).

In fact I think she wasn't even one of the desk people.
>>
distortion effects make it look like those shitty artsy 2spooky videos you see in the youtube threads
>>
>>18745292
We had several threads about this weeks ago. It was proven fake for a number of reasons. One in particular that I remember was that the tape scan-line effect or whatever it's called is straight up a built-in video effect from some video editing software or other. Final conclusion was that yes, this is basically some kind of viral marketing for some movie I didn't care enough to look at.

The Chubbuck footage is still lost.
>>
It's fake.

The footage came from a nationsquid top 5 video on YouTube. He's spoofed footage and made things up before to make his videos more entertaining. He did a good job with this one, hopefully he got some more views/subscribers from the attention the clip receive
>>
>>18745292

The actual footage has been reported to have been recorded close up and in color.
>>
>>18747152
>In fact I think she wasn't even one of the desk people.
This isn't legit but that isn't true. They had a talk show guest waiting on the other side of the room but Chubbuck claimed she had to read a newscast to open the segment. She was at the anchor's desk and tried to cover a story about a shooting in an airport restaurant, but the film reel for the story jammed. So she did what any reasonable person would do:
>"In keeping with Channel 40's policy of bringing you the latest in 'blood and guts', and in living color, you are going to see another first—attempted suicide."

She was a true hero, just trying to keep the news flow going.
>>
>>18745297
Call a suicide hotline anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.