[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Location of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Paracas.png (20KB, 601x372px) Image search: [Google]
Paracas.png
20KB, 601x372px
Ok guys. I'm the best linguist, and the greatest engineer who has back-engineered alien technology (no joke). I am the smartest person in the world. I know the location of the greatest discovery that humankind could ever make. I'm not exaggerating or bullshitting you. I'm always bored and lonely, and I LOVE games, so I put my magnificent brain to the test and designed this cryptogram so that you guys can crack it for fun, and when you do, you discover the location of an incredible thing (yes, it's real.) And in this cryptogram will be details about it. This cryptogram is pretty smartly designed, and a dude I used to know tried to crack it, but he failed and thought it was just fake, and I told him how it worked and he was mindblown. I bet nobody could crack a code designed by me -- I'd like to see them try. I know things that nobody else knows, truly. What is hidden in this cryptogram is a simple message that the solver might find hard to believe, but it's 100% true.
>>
This is me, the guy who posted this message. I will probably not reply to messages, but I will watch my thread or else I miss out on the fun
>>
Since no one is replying, I'll spell it out: this was all a joke. I made the OP image by simply slamming my head on the number pad. Feel free to ignore this thread.
>>
This man has come down with a nasty case of 'tism. Stand back, ladies and gentlemen. He may be unpredictable,
>>
Tism?
>>
Calling it "alien technology" is a misnomer. Although it is advanced, very old. I can build machine that can do just about anything. The government do not know what I know. Their disclosure is a joke because they don't know anything. Mine is real.
>>
File: 1487795414819.png (5KB, 502x460px) Image search: [Google]
1487795414819.png
5KB, 502x460px
>I am the smartest person in the world.
>on /x/

Pick one.
>>
I wanted to tell people things I know and get it off my chest, and this is what I expected. However, let the people who know the virtue of belief believe, and the people who doubt, let them doubt. In time they will know. The "skeptic debunker" pseudo-intellectuals are not even on my radar.
>>
I actually don't use fourchan. I just came here because I was bored and wanted to tell someone. However I remembered this cryptogram that I had come up with over a year ago, and decided to use it to hide the message in order to make it entertaining. However, it seems the neotenous cretins who inhabit this website do not at all like me. I just came here because it seemed easy to post here, and I will not have to make an account.
>>
That's it. This is my last message. This is annoying. I'm gonna go drink Dr. Pepper and busy my mind with entertainment.
>>
> smartest person in the world
> puts large number into image, instead of c&p into text, expecting us to read and type it into an editor, which will take some time
> gives up after 7 minutes

I'm practically blinded by your smartness, Mr Guru.
>>
>>18744565
Hi, Igor! It's me, Grichka, your brother. I'm the smartest one. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>18744565
>>18744595

Unlike you, Ive actually done related to an actual case of "Although it is advanced, very old. I can build machine that can do just about anything. The government do not know what I know. Their disclosure is a joke because they don't know anything. Mine is real."

Ancient Knowledge is amazing, its funny how its right in front of the peoples eyes yet they dont realize it.
The complete natural system/machine that is based on it is capable of doing just about anything. Literally.
I don't believe that someone of your intellect has actually arrived at the origin of ancient knowledge.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.