[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Weaving spiders do not come here I need a quick rundown on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

>Weaving spiders do not come here
I need a quick rundown on how spiders control the universe.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_depictions_of_spiders
>>
File: 1482964175966.jpg (183KB, 842x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482964175966.jpg
183KB, 842x1024px
They're all super cute tho
>>
>>18743531
Well...they never have. The Owls (not the spiders) have been in control for a long time. You and all the other humans are spiders.
>>
>>18743891
>Tetragnathidae
uber cute

i like my spides with 8 eyes and long, loooooooooong face-hook-thingies
>>
>>18743531
Spider fag here. How do spiders rule the universe? I need to know more.
>>
File: 4355464.png (186KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
4355464.png
186KB, 500x637px
>>18743531
>>
File: Spider-web-2-copy.jpg (903KB, 945x625px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-web-2-copy.jpg
903KB, 945x625px
That legend was the equivalent of girls not allowed for the Illuminati.
>>
>>18743531
dumb frogposter
dumb reptileposter
>>
File: bacteria.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bacteria.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>18743531
I thought it was bacteria and then fungi.
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>18744100

Spider man, Spider man.
Does Whatever a Spider can.
Spins a web, any size.
Catches thieves, just like flies.
Lookout here comes the Spiderman.
>>
File: giant-octopus.jpg (23KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
giant-octopus.jpg
23KB, 350x200px
>>18744566
1=M
2=T
4=R
6=S
8=P
11=SQUELSCH
12=CLICK
14=BANG

https://youtu.be/llG0j2sntzw

Next stage is 8

https://youtu.be/Am7VlkbXpqA

Stealing my tunes, or infected...

https://youtu.be/wvYKUssR7AI

Prophetic

https://youtu.be/7FiW_MooGpg
>>
>>18743891
>those eyes
>spiders confirmed for anime
>spiders are real
>DONALD TRUMP MADE ANIME REAL

/pol/ was right again.
>>
>>18743891
I am very fond of the Salticidae family. Tiny little adorable guys, I can't bring myself to kill them for any reason.
Even if they're in my house, I will try to catch them alive just to release them back out in the yard so they can do their work (I'm usually super-aggressive about bugs in my house, especially flies).
Lycosidae, on the other hand... terrify the pants off of me.
I can't stand them, I've been trying not to kill what I see outside out of respect for their environment and that they're not bothering me.
I still dislike them with a passion.

>>18743531
One thing I seem to remember is a myth that it is bad luck to kill light-colored spiders early in the morning.
They're supposed to bring you good luck.
It's not much of a control the universe thing, but it is a luck one.
>>
>>18745497
>doesn't like flies in house
>not employing a few spiderbros to do the job for you

Any time I see a spider in my house I greet it and wish it a successful hunt. Especially jumping spiders since they're chill as fuck, but also any web-weaving spiders

As I type this there's (at least) 2 spiders that I know that have made my room their home. Sadly one of them chose to make its web directly attached to my lower closet drawer, which means I can't access it

No biggie though, that's where I keep my winter clothes
>>
>>18745656
I try to keep them out of my house.
All bugs period, mostly because I live with three cats that love to eat bugs and I don't like the idea of them terrorizing any of the spiders.
Not to mention, I am a little paranoid of being bitten by spiders in my sleep.
Outside is there all the pests are at, so I feel like I need all the help I can get in keeping the bug population down with friends.
We have some jumpers, orchard spiders, and some black widows that keep to their own in the old wood piles.
The spiders seem to keep a good balance with each other, no big population explosions, they also love to consume the stupid earwigs and beetles that blossom out of control in the summer.
>>
File: High-Alert.jpg (61KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
High-Alert.jpg
61KB, 1024x768px
Guys please take a quick look at this:

>>>/pol/115781671

Vote please... only takes a few seconds and 1 click.

It's appreciated!

Our mainstream media is conspiring against the population. This is equal to how the US media was 99% pro-Hillary.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.