[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ proven bullshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (53KB, 770x658px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 770x658px
Does this mean /x/ has been BTFO forever by logic?
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0147905
I can barely contain myself that conspiracyfags are so annoying that even accademics are disputing them now, without the requirement of factualy discrediting their ideas.
>>
>>18743193
All this says is that conspiracies are less likely to be true the longer they're around for and the more people are involved in the cover up, so it's unlikely that large-scale, long-term conspiracies are real, but the same isn't necessarily true for recent events, especially if they're small scale.
>>
File: giphy (10).gif (473KB, 499x278px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (10).gif
473KB, 499x278px
>>18743193
Matters what level of critical thinking you have. Some are gullible some are a little more crafty. I use a strong filter when it comes to what I try to understand, and all I can say is that things do finally seem to make a little more sense.
>>
>>18743694
>>18743765
Yes, however recently I have felt that the majority of discussion about conspiracies on /x/ has revolved around the same few big ones.
This model damn near disproves reptilians, 911 as an inside job, greys, moon landing fakes, flat earth, illuminati etc.

If you are the type which believes there are a few small coverups going on at any given time, usually fairly harmless to everyday life, then I agree with you.
This was just to point out to full blown schizophrenics that they need help.
>>
>>18743694
That's illogical, they are less likely to be proven true because the evidence vanishes, they aren't false just because they are old.
>>
>>18744029
No, the longer a secret is kept and the more people are involved in keeping it the more likely it is that it gets out.
That is hardly illogical.
>>
>>18743193
Interesting thread op.
>>
>>18744007
you think 9/11 wasn't an inside job?

jesus
>>
Did you know in the soviet union they used to use psychologists to find people who did wrong think and send them to the gulag?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
>>
>>18744078
But they are not secrets, otherwise you wouldn't know about them. You are not arguing about their secrecy but rather their official disclosure. To be fair I think most of the things you have listed are not the case with the exception of 9/11 and a rich controlling elite, both of which wouldn't recieve official disclosure given the nature of their conspiracy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.