[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

alright let's set it straight: are demons real, or aliens at least? and if so how do I meet one?

>not bait, not a shitpost, just trying to have a life changing experience
>>
Aliens= demons and angels
Not all of them come with spaceships, some are trans-dimensional.
>>
>>18742901
They are not.
>>
>>18742944
is there anything interesting in the universe? is there anything that can grant me a life changing experience? not even alien microbes?
>>
>>18742931
Aliens are separate from demons and angels, demons and angels are thousands/millions of years old and started off as creatures on the earth but their consciousness's moved on and somehow they managed to survive amidst Gods energy.
>>18742901
You could try praying for it, maybe they can hear your efforts but probably not.
>>
>>18742901
since nobody took your bait.

Noone knows what the external entities maybe even this single entity is. Dont wish for something you may be scared into regressing.

If you want some experience, just know that if you cant experience these things naturally; is just based on you. Ends in a ritual but you are blind and deaf to the ordeal.
>>
>>18742931
>angels
Unless you're doing that Xenu all religion is based off of ayys shit, this isn't true. If aliens are not physically belonging in this world and aren't under some divine mission to try and fuck God over, they're demons. Why the fuck would angels take a non-human form where demons want to mock it.
>>
>>18742901
Of course Demons are real.Why do you think there is something inside that is keeping you down even when you try so hard?
>>
>>18742953
There is no proof the world existed millions of years ago. First human civilizatino started less then 6 thousand years.
>>
File: Baby_Earth_by_T4_TV.jpg (22KB, 321x323px) Image search: [Google]
Baby_Earth_by_T4_TV.jpg
22KB, 321x323px
>>18743022
Poor effort at trolling.
Fossil record disagrees with you.
>>
File: mobius moose.png (165KB, 426x436px) Image search: [Google]
mobius moose.png
165KB, 426x436px
>>18742988

nailed it right thru the palms there, m8. hear, have my copious mobious cups of coffee
>>
>>18742953
>all angels and demons (presuming they exist) started on earth.
Tell me, do you believe in a geocentric solar system, as well?
>>
>>18743008
What in the christ are you on about, friend?
>>
>>18743081
Fair comment, I guess some could have come from space but it is highly unlikely they would find earth from another planet.
>>
>>18743014
deep
>>
>>18742901
Aliens are real. It is absolutely retarded to believe that in a infinite universe that EARTH is the ONLY planet to contain life.
Especially since Nasa confirmed space bacteria a few months ago and didn't some declassified CIA documents confirm alien life?

Unless you're a creationist retard, you can't honestly believe that life doesn't exist on other planets. Does that mean UFOs are visiting Earth? Maybe. Is it hard to believe a civiilization evolved sooner than us and can conduct advanced space travel?

It is IMPOSSIBLE that there isn't life on other planets. I don't think there's life in our own solar system aside from bacteria but in the universe? Definitely.

As for how you meet one I honestly believe they could care less about us. If aliens know of us they wouldn't infiltrate our government as reptilians. If they're more advanced than us, they could wipe us out a lot easier than we could fight back.

If any is controlling us, we must be producing something they want, and considering we're destroying the planet, I doubt it.

The planet won't die btw. Mother nature has already shown it's resilience in bacteria that have evolved to eat radiation and radiated animals evolving and thriving in chernobyl.

Once humans die the planet will be fine, I just hope if someone's trying to claim it after they'll treat it better than we did.
>>
File: Rick drunk as a motherfucker.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rick drunk as a motherfucker.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
The only demons around here are severe cases of alcoholism
>>
>>18743880
Mah nigga! Its rare to se decently intelligent people here who express themselves literally in the same way i would. Are you by any chance INTJ?
>>
File: readImage.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
if there are no supernatural beings or events, please explain to me why life is special. we have only been here for a tiny faction of the universe's existence.
>>
>>18744967
Thats the trick. We and life are not special. The principal of mediocrity also applys to us.

Life is what we make of it.
>>
>>18742901
OP, I'm your demon.
>>
>>18743880
I love this response.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.