[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lust Spell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: baphomet.jpg (143KB, 740x965px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.jpg
143KB, 740x965px
I'm considering using a love spell I've found on the Joys of Satan however I'm still quite hesitant. I tired it once or twice before and I felt it worked tremendously at the time so I'm convinced it could work with more effort.

My concern is what kind of impact it will have on me. After doing it the last two times I've become far more attracted to her to the point when I hear her voice I tremble.

All I'm asking is how negatively this will impact my life.

I just want to get in bed with her, nothing more nothing less. I know that bring demons into your life can bring about harmful results but I figure since its only me who is manipulating her the negative effects shouldn't be as lasting.
>>
>>18742813
Very negatively. JoS is some troll-tier bullshit friend. They have no concept of history, anthropology, geography, or reality. How much do you suppose they know about magick?
>>
File: 2000px-Standing_Osiris_edit1_svg.png (821KB, 2000x4343px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Standing_Osiris_edit1_svg.png
821KB, 2000x4343px
>>18742813
So you want a spell to sleep with muh daughters...
>>
Satan is a tranny, well the image is anyway.
>>
>>18742822
>"How much do you suppose they know about magick?"
None really.
Im good at visualising and astral projection.
Thats about it.

Explain to me why its negative.
>>
>>18742813
Talk to her faggot.
>>
Faggot.
>>
Bump, also, post the spell yo
>>
>>18742813
What is the spell (or link), kind sir?
>>
>>18742896
Violating another persons free will is a fairly serious offense.
>>
>>18742813
Post the spell.
>>
>>18743043
>>18743164
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html
>>
>>18743198
Thank you
>>
U know that shit will not work
>>
>>18742813
>being a faggot about romance
>caring about negatives
>not fucking her on sight
You need Slaanesh faggot
>>
>>18743545
Are you just going to every board vaguely related to magic and posting this?
>>
>>18742862
That's Baphomet, you retard.
>>
>>18743557
At least buy her a drink town rapist.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.