[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

forest folk/little people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: little people.jpg (19KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
little people.jpg
19KB, 600x448px
alright you /x/phile fucks. I have a story to tell you about the "little people" encounter I had about 6 years ago or so, basically the Cherokee version of the Fae

>I live in the southeast of the USA, in a region called the Blue Ridge Mountains
>basically alot of really pretty foothills and some large mountains. Great, beautiful place.
>i am about 13-14 years old
>recently our neighbors have been doing some massive construction project that rips down a large section of forest
>in the woods fucking around w friends, idk what we were doing
>we all start to feel uneasy
>we realize its pretty quiet and the animals aren't making any noises
>start to hear what sounds like rocks clicking
>just one or to clicks together, but definitely in succession
>just a 'tap-tap'..... ....'tap-tap-tap'
>see something out of the corner of my eye
>looks like a little humanoid figure, but basically just like a shadow is all
>turn to look but its gone
>this happens 3-5 times in the next 15 minutes or so, me and both of my friends are seeing this
>my friend who is part cherokee starts freaking the fuck out, saying that 'it's the little people' and he turns around and runs out of the forest (were not very deep in)
>freaks all of us out so we follow him
>friend explains that in Cherokee lore, the little people are small cave dwelling mountain people that like to play tricks on individuals
>these people do not like to be disturbed or followed though and will mess with people who disturb their land

continue?? it escalates pretty quickly from here over the next couple weeks
pic related, people looked like this but only about 2-3 feet tall
>>
>>18742669
alright will continue since at least someone is interested
>>
pt. 2
>my friend told me that he also saw a hawk earlier which he thought he remembered his grandfather told him was a bad omen
>we don't go into the woods over the next couple days
>one afternoon after school, I decide to go out into the woods behind my house again
>again, it is very quiet and I generally feel uneasy
>again, I hear that clicking
>'tap tap'...... 'tap'....'tap'......'tap tap tap'
>again I feel as if I am being watched
>I look over to my left maybe 200 feet away or so
>the forest behind my house goes down into a little gulley and then arches back up to start climbing a mountain
>across the gulley I see one of the small creatures that I saw out of the corner of my eye again, it is there for a moment and then vanishes
>I freak and run out of the woods

so basically at this time I am pretty sure that this is some weird paranormal shit I'm seeing or at least my friend is right and there's some Fae people or something in the woods

>skip to several days later
>we see hundreds of coyote tracks in the woods in some mud
>literally hundreds, like a whole pack had run through
>never had coyotes before

>as the next week goes on, we continue to go into the woods and continue to eventually see bullshit in there
>we played airsoft alot so we always went in
>each time convinced ourselves that nothing was there, only to hear the rocks click and then get out of there in a near panic

part 3 coming soon I need to go eat dinner but will post real soon, it's about to get weird folks
>>
lets hope it does
>>
>>18742633
Do they have hairy feet? do they have second breakfast?
>>
pt 3.
alright im back
>forest work continues
>the area around it is becoming more and more deforested
>little people start to get angry and mean
>go outside on birthday with friends
>middle of the night
>hear clicking, when all of a sudden my friend gets hit by something
>"oh anon what was that? haha"
>no one knows wtf hes talking about
>look down and theres a palm sized rock in the brush behind him
>these guys hit him with a rock

>as the weeks go on, the small pranks begin to increase in time and severity
>not even in the woods now, things happen around the house
>one time around dusk, see a small figure standing on the driveway at the top of the street
>shadowy figure, not even hiding at this point
>blinks in and out from one location to another
>begins to blink quickly towards my friends
>chases us all the way down towards his house maybe a quarter mile away before we get inside

>a couple days after this my friend is inside his house and goes to bed normally
>remembers having bad dream about the little people
>wakes up
>in his shower completely naked
>thinks he sees something in the mirror
>quickly looks and sees nothing while simultaneously getting the biggest nosebleed he can remember

At this point the construction is almost complete.all of us kids are freaked out, we don't want to go out into the woods very much any more

>my friend goes to talk to his grandpa
>the cherokee one
>tells him to have all of us go into the woods and tell them we mean no harm and are not interested in seeing them or disturbing them
>does some cherokee prayer for the event apparently idk
>we do it
>tell the little people to leave us alone plz
> never see them again after that day

So that's my story, idk what was going on there. The Little People are not supposed to look like shadow people, but that's what we saw. they usually have drums that they hit to get people to follow them into the forest, but if you do then they deceive you and you get lost. hope you guys enjoyed.
>>
>>18742766
nope
according to folklore they look exactly like small versions of the cherokee people, idk but we just saw shadow people
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.