[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream scared the fuck outta me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: purple.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
purple.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Was sleeping last night and crush appeared. third or fourth time this has happened. the dream was not what freaked me out but in the dream we hit it off and she handed me a slip of paper with a phone number. dont know why but concentrate really hard and realize i was dreaming. look and the paper and try to remember the phone number as hard as possible out of curiosity. wake up and grab my phone. text the number and ask if its (crushes name) (its 9am i stayed home from school cause of sickness so i knew she was awake)
She responded yes who is this.
freak the fuck out and turn my phone off have not turn phone back on.
dont know what to do please help
>>
Are you sure you never saw her phone number before?
>>
Um.. What do you mean "don't know what to do please help"? I have NO idea what you want help with. You had a dream, somehow figured out someone's phone number, then called them up and pussied out.

In general you're coming off as a massive fucking pussy and should just grow some balls. Call the girl back. Who knows? Maybe it was meant to be? If you dreamt of her number without even knowing it initially then maybe there's a special connection between you two? Go for it dude. Turn that phone back on and get chatting, get to know her.
>>
>18742602
HOWEVER, I will add this:
It is absolutely impossible for you to see things in your dreams that you have never seen in the real world at one point. Your dreams are influenced by every single piece of imagery your eyes catch throughout your day. So this means you MUST'VE seen her number at some point.

Dreams don't work that way. Everyone you see in your dreams are people you've seen before in real life. Whether that be on a tv show, movie, anime, cartoon, a random picture you saw on google, or someone you saw while walking down the street, your brain remembers them and will include them in your dreams.
>>
op here not a pussy it just shook me. i have been hitting on her and was about ask her for her number and dinner this weekend. just scared the fuuck out of me as i dont do paranormal shit just came here since i know you guys do this shit
>>
smells like a 12 year old
>>
>>18742602
>>18742609
Fuck me for accidentally greentexting.
>>
>>18742609
Dreaming the future is possible and happens all the time. To me, at least
>>
>18742602
ok that calmed me down a bit just scared me
>>
dont need date help just was looking for an explanation as to why this could have happened
>>18742609
>>1874602
>>
>>18742609
So the aliens and ufo's I've seen as a child are real???
>>
>>18742597
>school
>under 18
Enjoy your b&, faggot
>>
This has happened to me LOADS. I have my own theory about this though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.