[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does being a 30 year old virgin grant me special powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: window2.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
window2.gif
360KB, 500x375px
Does being a 30 year old virgin grant me special powers?
>>
>>18742500
No, you are just an autistic fatso unable to date a woman. just kill yourself noone will miss you
>>
>>18742500
Revelation 14:4
>>
Well, are you a wizard by choice, or by circumstance?

Tell us your story, OP.
>>
>>18742500
Depends how you may have, 'conducted' yourself.
>Theres special powers at either height.
>>
>>18742500
Become a priest.
>>
>>18742500
No but being a special power grants you 30 year old virgins
>>
>>18742500
You have the power to draw pity from everyone you meet.

Wield it with caution.
>>
>>18742780
wow, Thirty of them?
>>
>>18742815
hellz yea nikka
>>
>>18742546
And you aren't one as well?
>>
I hope so, because being a 60 year old virgin should give me twice as many, or powers that are twice as strong.
>>
>>18742877
That's nothing, wait till you're 90! You powers will have TRIPLED!
>>
Yes you have the power to make all women near you dissapear!!
>>
>>18742500
heh men cant be virgins(young maidens) by definition. only celibate. ...ffs

why do you think it such a big deal to have or not have sex. Go do something with your life. if you want to just smash go on some app like tinder or something
>>
niggas be like
>>
Yupp..the Power of Masturbation
>>
>>18742500
Well, don't look now but I believe you have the power to summon a gigantic faggot...>>18742546
>>
No it takes them all away. You are not a virgin super power. You are you. Further, you are. You just are. I am too. We both, are.

We both are. Truth is truth. See it and believe it
>>
>>18743745
well OP summoned you as well you autistic shitlord
>>
>>18742500
The Chinese actually used to believe that being able to go without sex and masturbation could grant you special powers.
>>
>>18742500
>Do you still fap OP? Because if so then technically your powers are as high as a long-standing no fap/sex wizard.
In all seriousness, atleast for virgin wizards I'd say it's not necessary a "power" rather than an outlook. It offers you more time and attention at things you wish for, rather than willing for fleeting contact or the will of a spouse. Say in a party, concert or bar; you can engage almost pressure free and with less of a social filter due to the fact you basically have no reason to care about trivial advances. I'm not a virgin myself, but I am demisexual for the most part, so I do understand differing mindset from most of my peers.
>>
Why are a virgin?
>>
>>18742500
Yes, your powers begin to develop then. If you stay strong and maintain celibacy you will become a full-fledged archwizard at 60.
>>
yea the power of being a faggot loser lmfaooo it doesnt matter if you accomplish anything if youre 30 and a virgin you're human waste
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.