[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to close the third eye? Mine has something wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: index.jpg (8KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 247x204px
How to close the third eye? Mine has something wrong
>>
>>18742151

ECT or lobotomy in conjunction with anti-psychotic meds is how you close it back up.
>>
Kick a puppy in the face
>>
>>18742166
What about the magnet from the MRI? not good enough?
>>
>>18742151
Maybe you should look for ways to balance a (possibly?) over activated third eye chakra rather then closing it? Closing sounds like it would create more problems than it would solve?
>>
>>18742183

Nah, you need to fuck up the prefrontal cortex something fierce and then manage the biochemicals in the thinkmeat to close it back 5 gud.
>>
>>18742217
My prefrontal cortex is pretty fucked up at the moment thats for sure, its pushing inwards into the middle of my head. Its making doing anything intellectual really hard
>>
File: head.png (25KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
head.png
25KB, 259x194px
>>18742224
Something like this
>>
>>18742237
its all stretched and hurts
>>
>>18742217
how do you fuck up the prefrontal cortex?
>>
>>18742151

I think I went something similar over the past few years but I've made strides to re-balance myself.

What kind of symptoms are you having, anything auditory or visual, give me the run down.
>>
File: head.png (33KB, 523x301px) Image search: [Google]
head.png
33KB, 523x301px
>>18742293
>>18742224
>>18742237
Essentially something is pushing my prefrontal cortex inwards causing pain and severely reducing my cognitive capabilities
>>
>>18742313
That's called a tumor
>>
>>18742322
nah it doesn't feel like a tumor its a thin line going backward severing something i have like a cavity or at least thats what it feels and its pushing outwards
>>
>>18742151
So why is the pineal gland called the third eye? It looks more like a pine cone than an eye.
>>
>>18742325
still a high possibility of it being a tumor.

If you feel abnormal growth of cells anywhere, you really need to seek medical attention rather than distancing yourself from reality.
>>
>>18742334
pine
pineal
>>
>>18742224
Fear not for it is your inner self that you are feeling. Doing meditation and focusing on that area will help you communicate with your true self.
>>
>>18742325
>doesn't feel like a tumor
lol wtf. So do cancer patients know what cancer feels like when the mutations begin?
>doesnt feel like cancer
>>
>>18742344
It feels like pain thats what it feels and its fucking with my intellectual capacities. i want it to go back to its original position.
>>
>>18742343
yes i understand where the word pineal came from. What im asking is where third eye came from.
>>
>>18742349
>perceives pain and abnormal growth in brain
>refuses to believe in possibilities of serious medical issues and would rather believe in inconsistent spiritual nonsense

I really really mean this. I hope you are roleplaying
>>
File: index.jpg (12KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 233x217px
>>18742350
probably these kind of pictures
>>
>>18742358
o dont worry im going to the doctor soon i just wanted to see if someone knew whats the problem and how to fix it.
>>
>>18742363
>im going to a doctor to get prognosis
>i just wanted to see if anyone here is as qualified

lol, wat
>>
>>18742376
i don't know what i have all i know is that something in the prefrontal cortex is pushing back towards the center of my head stretching everything and causing pain

I can barely visualize anything
>>
i can interact with the thing but i can't get it to obey me
>>
>>18742359
what is this, a jpeg for ants?
>>
>>18742416
>can't recognize regularly posted pictures
>>
>>18742380
You need to put more urgency in your visit to the doctor dude.
>>
>>18742420
>can't take a joke nor be bothered to post up larger sized image file
>>
>>18742224
you have something in common with /div/ cucks then
>>
>>18742426
>>
>>18742435
intredasting

people curious of physiology back in those times
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.