[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 51

File: 1488551990816.jpg (88KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1488551990816.jpg
88KB, 612x612px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Querents: Respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Respect your querents and your fellow readers

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord: By personal invitation through IRC
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
Previous thread:

>>18735265
>>
Hello readers

Query: What do I need to achieve in order.to be happy? Will.I ever be famous?

Female
Cancer
>>
>>18742063
sorry Im not a reader
>>
>>18742063
>Will I ever be famous?
>>
Male Scorpio
trading..

Should I end this and just be alone
>>
>>18742225
I think there are more readers in >>18735265 who can help you, as the old thread didn't quite die of old age yet.
>>
>>18742232
Great; the old thread has reached bump limit. I'll be doing 1 tarot reading before I go out.

Any takers?
>>
>>18742522
How does she feel about us?
>>
>>18742522
female
what will come my way for the next few months?

thanks
>>
>>18742532
I got the 8 of wands, the Hermit & page of wands.

He entred into this relationship with you kind of confused about himself really, about what he seeks in a meaningful relationship, which is what leads to him feeling alone & detached, possibly. This means that you need to ready yourself emotionally for any form of detachment he may display throughout all this, but do your best to keep communication channels open, not only for his sake, but for yours.
>>
>>18742533
I need to head out now, but I'm sure there's another reader willing to take your query.

Take care, guys.
>>
>>18742545
Im the dude she is not but thank you anon
>>
>>18742005
Ouija Bork
>>
Any tarot reader still here? May I have a reading?
>>
Is holding in my piss balancing my chakras?
>>
File: IMG_2556.jpg (138KB, 450x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2556.jpg
138KB, 450x791px
I'm still curious, does anyone have anything they'd like to add to my guide? Would readers, querents, and the uninitiated like a "paper" that is pro-divination? Please, feedback is welcome.
>>
>>18742639

Do it up, Hijinks. If anything, it can just lead you to bigger things. Maybe a book? That would be nifty.
>>
I would like to offer 3 readings, using Yi King, I will be on for the next hour.

Tell me your question and why is it a concern to you.
>>
>>18742661
hello, id like to know whats the most important event and lesson of this year ill have to witness and experience, it matters to me because i am curious
>>
>>18742661
does she love me? I'm lonely
>>
>>18742661
Hi, I want to ask if it will get better soon?
>>
>>18742661
How will things go from here between me and this girl? She is cold as fuck sometimes and i cant figure out her intentions
>>
>>18742661

I want to know why my life.seems so empty now? What can I do to be as happy as I was 2 years ago?

I need to know because.i'm on the verge.of suicide
>>
>>18742670
The lesson seems to be to hold on to what gives meaning to your life. To disregard everything that is superfluous and focus on the things that define you, be it your family, an ideal or simply a style of music you really like.
>>
>>18742695
You have taken a wrong road! Be honest with yourself. You fucked up, but let it be. Things will be better for you.
>>
>>18742674
for you in particular good chance
>>
>>18742683
you know the answere to that one!
>>
>>18742661
im overseas and im really sad right now
im just starving for affection please help
>>
>>18742672
I would say no, or atleast not to rely on that. It advices agaisnt shelter that compromises your freedoom. It also speaks of dangerous mirrors, bad omens for love.
>>
>>18742740
>>18742734
>>18742732
I would apreciate if you don't answer to the people that asked me question without saying you are not me. I said I'd offer Yi King readings and I don't know what you are doing...

I will put a trip for the last one.
>>
>>18742756
What i thought this is how this works here. Sorry. I'm new.
>>
>>18742674
The Yi King reading points to conflict. It also states you have to compromise to something, maybe it is to getting better. It would be good for you to accept your condition and wiser.

That concludes the three readings I offered.
>>
>>18742747
I can clearly see that one wasnt a troll
>>
>>18742789
No problem, usually someone states that they are reading and people ask them.

Some people just ask a question, that is called a "air query" and sometimes they get an answer.

The only problem was that I was posting as anon and you were answering as anon so people could not tell if they were getting the reading from me or you. This may not matter to anyone but it matters to me because I proposed to give three readings and wanted to guarantee that people would know they go them.
>>
>>18742792
Thanks for a reading
>>
>>18742807
yes, i see.
thanks and will not happen again.
>>
>>18742740
I know? Oh boy i hope im right
>>
Trading..

What effect am I actually having?

I scry, tarot, and books.
>>
Willing to trade in cartomancy or Iching, query me first with your preferred medium please.
>>
File: brook.gif (575KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
brook.gif
575KB, 500x306px
Evening /div/

Will do a [few] readings tonight. Anyone interested i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

I am also looking for traders and will give priority to them. I hope i can help
>>
>>18742882
Male Gemini
Gib love reading I'm starving for affection, I'm gonna be overseas until June
Depressed
>>
>>18742882
male aries
next gf appearance
needy
>>
>>18742882
Male
Aquarius
How will this party go for me?
Calm
>>
>>18742882
Hey :)

Back so soon

What is my weakness in table tennis? I need to win this tournament.
>>
>>18742882
>>female
>>cancer
>>what do I need to change in my life?
>>sad

Thank you
>>
>>18742882
Male
Aquarius
Is it worth it?
Frightened
>>
>>18742882
Male
Capricorn
Will I get a shot with her again?
Stressed
>>
>>18742882
>female
>aries
>is he interested in me romantically?
>bored
>>
>>18742888

>Check dem trips

>Emperor, Six of Pentacles (R), Queen of Cups, Moon (R)

You sure you feel depressed mate? You should not. You will meet a qt3.14 overseas and although money/job/studies (or whatever you are doing there) will have force some restrictions, you have a chance to make thigs work out.

The moon reversed next of the Queen of Cups might indicate some emotional predisposition to failure. Again, do not be depressed, you as the emperor have everything to make this work out. Follow your guts with this in mind and you will make it through just fine with her.

As a side note, is advised not to partake in lies or some sort of selfish demeanor..

Hope this helps.
>>
>>18742882
lol, I'll trade. Twice I think

Male
Gemini
Satisfied.

Here's my first query:
>>18742879

Second one is how my project, PN, is going to turn out. Any traction gained with audiences?
>>
>>18742923
Thanks broheim
>>
>>18742882

>>18742880 here, see post.
male, gemini, muddled.
I've left my old technological path for a new one. Is this the right path? If not, then what sign will point me towards the right path?
>>
>>18742882
Male
Aries
A general reading please
lonely

I always come here when I feel abandoned all I want is to go pickup some doughnuts and coffee Tim Horton and chill with a chick watching twitch
>>
>>18742933
Well shit, I'll trade if you're willing.

Me:
>>18742929
>>
>>18742882
Female
Capricorn
Should i really go for this guy?
Nervous
>>
>>18742882
Male
Leo
Should I continue to be with her?
Exhausted
>>
>>18742005
I like that doggo <3
>>
>>18742882
what do I need to do to find happiness?
>male
>Aquarius
>crestfallen
>>
>>18742533
Mammaries/your hasty departure
>>
>>18742902
>word
hungry
>>
>>18742882
Male
Gemini
Will I ever find love?
Tired
>>
>>18742893

>Needy

My brother of african descendancy :^)

I suck at this... well i suck at most but more in particularly at describing appearances so take what i say with a grain of salt.

>Four of Cups (R), Four of Swords (R). Four of Wands (R)

>Check dem trips

We are talking about a mean looking gal here, not the ''hot'' type of mean looking.

Dont get me wrong is not that she is necessarily bad looking, but she might has some serious look on her face, the type that does not smiles easily (pic sorta related).

She might dress a bit extravagantly, this might be because of not being precisely fond of going out all together., so when she does, she either takes everything out or goes too plainly, not middle grounds.

Here is when i start to guess, dark hair, light skin, short in stature. She might be predispose to being thin but not necessarily fit, even so she might have some complex on her body.

As a side note, all being fours might indicate that this is something very established. Lets say that she ins a ''natural'' at looking this way and will not change. I dont know if i am explaining myself on this but look at it as if her appearance is authentic.

Hope this helps

>>18742929

You next mate.
>>
File: mm-meme.jpg (207KB, 550x738px) Image search: [Google]
mm-meme.jpg
207KB, 550x738px
>>18743015

Forgot pic
>>
>>18743015
Hi what can you tell me without any information? I'm not here to judge you, I'm just curious. Can you at least give me some basic profile of who I am?
>>
>>18742879
still here?
>>
>>18743048
Yep.
>>
>>18743015
match with scrying..just confirms more and that's absolutely crazy. i know this person
thanks
>>
>>18742939
here's your i ching reading:

>1st query: 110-010 Disperal. (Wind over chasm)
Seems that you are most certainly having an effect. Go with the flow and it's all good.

>2nd query: 100-110 disruption (land over wind)

PN will be getting attention, seems it'll be slow in the short run but you'll get an audience over time

Scry me please.>>18742933
>>
>>18742879
I see the golden rays of sunlight hitting the ground and the image of the sun from the tarot. The floor is glittering.

You are leaving an elightening effect, even if this predicament doesnt happen to be positive by some chance whatever you are doing is shining the truth on something and making others aware of things that were once not so evident.

There could be consequences to this. When I first scryed this, I got a pang of frustration in my head. Are you aware of the consequences of your actions? Some people may recieve the good news of clarity, but others will be stressed.

So the effect overall is good, but not everyone is going to be happy with this clarity. Or maybe the truth is too hard to deal with for them and it makes them frustrated.

Can you scry my next boyfriend appearance please?
>>
Hey readers. If you don't mind I'd request a reading.
Would be nice

Male 21, Libra

Will I finally find a weekend job and will I find the joy of living again?

feeling empty and bleak
>>
>>18742929

>Eight of Pentacles (R), Knight of Pentacles (R), King of Cups (R), Hermit

>But when he makes a speech as if he were someone else, won’t we say that he makes his own style as much like that of the indicated speaker as possible?

Oh no friend, whatever you are doing is going wrong, repeated mistakes you see? this might be making someone to second guess your ability to pull this trough.

This person is loyal to you so he might not tell it to your face but my advice will be to gain a little perspective before continuing. The Hermit loves introspection, be the hermit.

As a side note i might or might not be drunk, so if you feel i am off, then no need for a trade.

Hope this helped.

>>18742902

Hey to you :)

>Back so soon

Where else will i go? i can only find you here :^)

>That query

One could think that you doubt of my psychic abilities... I would be offended if i did not doubt of them myself :^)

How is it going with you lass?
>>
>>18743088
>>18743091
Okay, I'll start.
>>
>>18743095
No, I'll trade. Query?
>>
>>18743088
I felt the sensation of being on a plane taking off. The shaking from my seat had me worried, but the plane took off fine. I had a strange feeling, of continuing to imagine the plane crashing even after taking off, and felt a bit of anxiety over it. I had to keep telling myself I was fine. The plane flew over sunset, an orange sky (near dark, then).

I got the sense of a transitional period. I felt that you could potentially feel comfortable with this path, but that you weren't at that point currently. You need to put a lot of work and learning into it, but I never got the impression it was too much for you to handle. But I do imagine it being hard. But if this is the main option you think you have, I would continue. If you have a few other options, consider the workload in each of them.

>>18743091
I saw an image of scenes from the Supernatural television show, including the actors. It was more like something this guy watched, I got the feeling of, then I got a sensation that reminded me of pulpy media. I saw a well-cared for haircut and facial hair (perhaps a good shadow, or a little beard). Brown-haired, dresses nice (dad-core, but unoffensive). But incredibly fun while being gentle. I get the feeling he visits comic-cons.
>>
>>18742639
>http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy
Teach me Mathemancy plz.
>>
>>18743102

No as if i am off? or no as if you want me to takle takle on your other question? Well if you are willing, i wont say no. I feel a bit lost lately so i will like general advice if possible.

If you need specifics, should i start making this changes to improve myself (Back to the gym, quit smoking and yada yada). I of course know i should, but i dont know if i have the strength to start now.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18743143
Yeah, I just meant you're query. Actually, everyone who responded is sort of right in their own way. I'll start.
>>
>>18743143
>>18743147
Yeah, it's funny, because I was told that you shouldn't really go all in yet. You need to break yourself in, and plan things out, so to speak. You don't have the strength because you don't have the confidence. I think taking baby steps with the knowledge you gain over time would be more appropriate. I myself always had a few false starts before starting a diet. Just be ready when you actually are.

A 'general' take on it just tells me that your goals are within reach, *much* more than you think.
>>
>>18742882
How are you tonight? I hope you'll have time for my query tonight.

Male, Libra
Query: Why do I feel so lost? (sorry if this is too vague)
Depressed.

Thank you if you have the time.
>>
>>18743095

There's zero doubt

You're improvements from the point at which you started paying visits to this shithole in unusually notable. Keep the bragging rights.

>How is it going with you lass?
At a slow pace, but decent. You?
>>
>>18742929

>Hanged Man, Four of Wands, Page of Wands

>But perhaps you don’t think that it harmonizes with our constitution, because no one in our city is two or more people simultaneously, since each does only one job

Expect a standing ovation, seriously page and four of wands are terrific cards for an audience, cant go better than that.

NOW, Hanged man is tricky and so its the phrase. the project will take a turn of perspective . This might indicate going for something else once you are done or changing the goal on the go.

Perhaps because of the success? Id like to think that.

For my next question, i would have advice before meeting this people. Again, more in lines if i should start now or later.

>ib4 procrastinating as fuck
>>
>>18743223
I see that you should meet them now. I'm getting that you should put your best foot forward (Page of Wands, Page of Pentacles). I expect some early jitters on your end (The Moon), but you should get past them fine.

Yeah, more or less this a good change, a fresh start, giving you a chance build a nice, long-lasting relation (Three of Pentacles, Two of Wands, Wheel of Fortune, Eight of Pentacles. I don't believe these were meant in any order, though. More like themes each card represents).
>>
Trading

Is this relationship with W good for me
>>
>>18742882
>male
>aries
>will things go well with ashley?
>chill
Thanks in advance if you do read for me, if you don't it's fine don't worry about it

Also, I'm interested in trying divination with runes. Does anyone have any good pointers on how to start?
>>
Isn't astrology kind of depressing to believe in? If you have bad news ahead of you, you just have to accept it. Wouldn't you guys like to be choosers of your own fate and fight against the bad?
>>
>>18743325
if you know the problem ahead,you can prevent it.
>>
>>18743325
Isn't the bad what brings good? There's no happiness without appreciation.
>>
>>18743299
Still there?
>>
bored af, I'll do iching for one person
>>
>>18743171
Same poster here.
Willing to trade, just need First initial, sex, sign and a precious memory you are willing to share.
>>
>>18743484
love reading for this month
>>
>>18743485
A
male
aries
Seeing her melt when I say "t'es belle"

I'm this guy
>>18743484
>>
>>18743491
Do you want a general reading or something more specific?
>>
>>18743500
General, but I'm just wondering when I'm going to stop being frustrated and work hours and hours on end for virtually nothing.

>>18743490
Hexagram 25 Innocence
lines 3, 4 and 5

Just adopt a carefree attitude about life and things. Just be aware, there are some evil people that tell lies and such.

You might google the hexagram and see what it means to you personally.
>>
>>18743514
basically just chill but there might be someone who doesn't have your best interest in mind and will break your heart.
>>
>>18743514
4 cards: Six of Cups, Five of Swords, King of Cups, and The Hierophant.

You have a high amount of potential that you know is being wasted in your current environment. Your work is not without notice. Whether this is by a positive source or a negative one is to be seen. Watch out for a soothsayer in your midst in the coming weeks. You are in for a little bit more hard work but know that it will pan out for you in the end. You have great things coming to you if you can just fight back against the negativity.

If you have any further questions let me know. I could also give you a picture if you would like.
>>
>>18742882

Leo.
Male.
Subdued.

Why do I feel like I'm meant for a higher purpose? I've bought a lot of Hermetic/Neoplatonist books lately, and I'm considering meditating. My life feels very lacklustre. I have a clear goal for what I want to do career-wise (Archaeology/history/philosophy), but I feel like that's not enough.

Then again, it could just be my antidepressants. They are known to numb people, and can make you somewhat delusional.
>>
>>18743205

>shithole

I believe I have never seen you curse before? Not that I mind at all, if anything I enjoy the casuality

>You?

Had some drinks with the guys at the job today so i am a bit drunk, just getting home as a matter of fact.

Might have to cook today and the sole idea is eerie by itself to be honest... Perhaps ordering a takeout would be a better answer? I'll ask the cards.

>Keep the bragging rights

Nice touch. Validation from anons in a board fond of Cantonese animation and Tulpas sure is a confidence boost :^]

>kidding guys I luv you
>>
Trading
>>
>>18742882
I'll trade with you if you want
>>
Can someone scry and trade?
>>
>>18743567
I don't have much time, but I can give a quick scry. What do you need?
>>
>>18743535
I don't know what it is with the Hierophant I get this a lot. A picture? Also yeah I'm in a small town and rumors travel fast. It's a place full of poverty as well, a lot of folks who have nothing better to do than shittalk.

What's your query?
>>
>>18742882
Male
Capricorn
What will become of the relationship between me and el will it it expand into something more?
Uncertain
>>
>>18743568
I want to know if anything will happen between my crush and I this march?
>>
>>18743574
I take a picture of my readings so that if people want to see for themselves they can. My query is Why do I feel so lost? It's vague but also very important to me.
>>
>>18743581
I see a girl waiting by a phone that isn't ringing. That should be pretty self-explanatory. The guy seems to be busy. That's about all I got for that but, as you've already been told numerous times, cards are better for this type of query.

For my query, I need to make sure something happens this week business-wise. How do I make sure it happens?
>>
>>18743412

Ya
>>
Hello /div/! I hope you are all well!
This is my first time posting as a reader. I specialize in Tarot reading.
What I need from you if you want to be read is:
First Intial
Sex
Sign
A Precious Memory you are willing to share.
I can do General readings and also specific Query.
>>
>>18743601
>king of cups, four of cups, ace of swords, queen of wands reversed
This spread tells me there is a level of emotional detachment that you need to practice to make this happen but there will still be a communication in what needs to happen. The other person might try to play games but you need to keep cool about it and not get angry or upset. It will probably happen but do not let their games get on your nerves.
>>
>>18743620
S
Female
Leo
Joining A in the end part of 2012 and having fun with everyone in that group
Will my work ethic ever improve? Will I be able to become the fun, reliable and smile inducing person I want to be?
>>
>>18743620
G
F
Leo
A few years ago I showed my father a painting I did, was the first time I remember him saying he's actually proud of me.

Query: If I go after this certain teacher, will I be able to land an internship? Or should I try slowly to impress her? Maybe I have no chanse on landing it.

Thank you for doing these.
>>
>>18743589
Hexagram 8 Solidarity line 5

I think iching misfired or I wasn't focused. You can still see how this relates to you.
>>
>>18743635
Oh no! That's unfortunate but thank you for trying anyway!
>>
>>18743620
>A precious memory

Who the fuck has any of those.
>>
>>18743640
People who weren't locked up by their parents their whole life, like that one girl who ended up being so developmentally stunted there was no hope for her and she acts like a dog now.
>>
>>18743620
M
Female
Capricorn

Spending time fishing with my father in Mississippi

Will I find a man worth my time in the next six months?
>>
File: Okami.jpg (14KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
Okami.jpg
14KB, 253x199px
>>18743629
4 cards: Nine of Swords, Six of Wands, King of Wands, Ace of Swords.

You are already well on your way. Your balance of passion and dedication has been noticed. Don't be too hard on yourself these next few days and let yourself be who you are. People enjoy you for who you are. In the coming months you will start to notice that change but you must be willing to cut yourself some slack here and there.

Keep up the hard work Dream Warrior!
>>
>>18743634
4 cards: Inverted Eight of Cups, Eight of Swords, Seven of Cups, The Hermit.

When is the last time you assessed your situation? It seems to me that you are secure in several aspects and you have quite a few paths open to you. It seems like if you pursue your current endeavor you will find what you seek but it might not be what you had hoped. I see you taking it slow and building a trust. The Hermit is a warning my dear... Be aware of those who would see you fail.

You have so many paths you can take. Be open Dream Warrior.
>>
File: l9ward0xuhfy.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
l9ward0xuhfy.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
>>18743696
Okami, should I follow through with this opportunity that came up? is it the right one?
>>
>>18743696
Thank you very very much for the read!

I do have some paths open, but I don't know really if I should, this one was the one that is the most similar to what I wish to do. I know I might be overrating it but eh.... The hermit though, can you elaborate? Is there anyone who wants to see me fail?

Thank you once again!
>>
>>18743620
C
male
Aquarius
I reunited with my father this Christmas break and although we disagreed I deeply enjoyed it,
a general reading would be cool but I really wanna know what I need to do to find happiness.
thanks in advance! readings such a selfless act
>>
>>18743696
>>18743727
forgot to add details:
J.
Male.
Libra sun, Leo moon.
I had a conversation one time that made me the feel the happiest I've ever been.
>>
>>18743661
5 cards: 5 of Swords, 6 of Cups, 8 of Coins, Justice, The Empress.

You have been hurt. Let me begin with saying that you are right to be hesitant when finding someone to spend time with. Two souls sharing each other is beautiful but can easily be corrupted and turned to torture. In six months you will have found one to share your embrace. However, this comes with a caveat of sorts. If you cannot let the past be the past you will forever repeat it. You must learn to respect yourself for it is the love we think we deserve that we strive to find.

Love might not be the only pursuit in this world but it is it's purest. You are loved Dream Warrior.
>>
>>18743728
Think of it as a person who doesn't know the damage they are capable of. From the cards it seems that it will be more accidental.
Thank you for letting me read for you.
>>
>>18743744
Thank you so much for taking your time to read for me Okami! <3
>>
>>18743664
Thanks bud.
>>
>>18743620
R

Male

Taurus

My first date with A and how we spent all day adventuring the city and her spending the night at my apartment

Will the oppurtunity of being with A come again or is her engagement to I the end of any possible future for us.
>>
>>18743620
>First Intial
C
>Sex
Male
>Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
>A Precious Memory you are willing to share.
I can do General readings
can i get a general reading please?
i don't have a precious memory tho

thanks!
>>
>>18743737
4 cards: The Devil, Nine of Wands, Inverted Princess of Disks, Nine of Cups.

Ask yourself a very important question. Is this really what I want to do? It seems this decision might be permanent for sometime. You keep fighting with yourself over it. A battle of Passion verses Love it seems. I can not say if this is the right decision for you but I can say it leads down a prosperous path. Think heavily on what you would rather have in this life. Love will be lost and experience gained no matter what but we must always ask questions. What makes you happy today?

Do not let hesitation rule you, your heart knows what it wants Dream Warrior.
>>
>>18743777
It just all seems so uncertain. And well, it's really the only opportunity that has come up so far.
>>
>>18743620
Z
Male
Leo
Playing Melee with my dad when I was about 6 or 7.
Should I continue being with my girlfriend despite the troubles we've had? Should I find someone new?
>>
>>18743777
Checked the trips, and forgot to thank you. Thank you.
>>
L
Male
Virgo

I've given advice to a very close friend of mine recently and had a few very personal heart to hearts with them which they say has truly helped them.
>>
>>18743729
I have 3 Cards for you: 3 of Wands, Princess of Wands, Ace of Disks.

My my you have been confused as of late. However, I have great news! You have already begun your journey to the Happiness you seek! You will soon feel a great passion that you cannot explain. Follow it! Do not let this get away as you have before! Currently you are just coasting but soon you will be hauling it down the highway of life. I only ask that you remember a very important detail. Happiness can only be found at the destination if it is found on the Journey.

You must let the heart guide you in this time Dream Warrior.
>>
>>18743752
Thank you Okami for the insight! Will think about this more extensivly

Have a blessed week!
>>
>>18743770
4 cards: Ten of Disks, The Magician, Prince of Swords, Seven of Swords.

Your love for A is a beautiful thing. It seems that for now it is over but when a beautiful door closes a beautiful door opens. Keep that friendship you formed along with the emotions you shared. I know it can be tough to move forward but stay connected to them. You never know when the next opportunity will pop up. However, if you cannot stay connected just know that opportunity finds you no matter how far you have traveled.

Do not let this stop you. Your love is pure Dream Warrior.
>>
>>18743809
I wish you could be more specific on what the passion is (love,art,etc) but ill trust in my intuition and your words. eternally grateful, thanks again friend!
>>
>>18743811
You also Dream Warrior.
>>
>>18743846
>For now
Guess I'll just live life, move on, and see what happens. If the oppurtunity comes and I still love her I'll take it.

Thanks pal
>>
>>18743798
I am sad to say I have 4 cards for you: The Tower, Nine of Wands, Inverted Ten of Cups, Ten of Swords.

It seems that for you the spark has grown dim. On the other side the person you are with still has a small spark left. You have both gotten through so many storms and tried to fix things time and time again. I have bad news in that the Tower is falling. The fixes have all failed. Has it ever occurred to you that you both might be poisonous to each other? Sometimes when we are born the threads that connect us can become corrupted and poison. These threads must be severed for they can begin to poison your destiny. This being said you could stick it out if you wanted. This is all up to you but I do hope you are not inside that Tower when it falls.

You have fought hard, maybe it is time to rest Dream Warrior.
>>
>>18743873
can you do me please? I'm
>>18743776
>>
Why is my penis so small?
>>
>>18743805
4 cards: The Wheel of Fortune, Two of Cups, Nine of Swords, Judgment.

You did not specify so I have done a General reading. A relationship is blossoming for you. It can either be Love or a deep Friendship. The Wheel of Fortune shows that the Universe is in your favor right now! Take advantage of the excess Power that you have right now. You are ready to undertake a journey you have wanted to take for sometime. You will have support from the Universe and those around you in any endeavor you take up. Be weary though you can be quick to Judge. This might lead to a misunderstanding here in the future.

You are very Powerful, let's see you use it Dream Warrior.
>>
>>18743894
If you touch it too much your body will spend all your penis cells to repair your penis instead of letting it grow
>>
>>18743620
R
Male
Capricorn
Listening to one of my favorite albums for the first time, and doing weird improvised dance to it, or just pacing around the room.

>Query: Is there any trouble in this thing if it is will it be solved? if its not, will i have troubles there in the future?
>>
File: IMG_1002.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1002.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>18743894
The cards say... genetics
>>
>>18743898
Thank you Okami. I'm sorry for not specifying what I wanted but a general reading was all I wanted so you did great. I will keep your advice in mind for the future.
>>
>>18743873
You are absolutely right. I never thought about both of us poisoning each other. I think we both know that nothing is holding each other up anymore, we just don't want to say anything. You truly did make me see it in a new view. Thank you so much for reading my fortune. Much gratitude, Okami.
>>
>>18743776
I apologise for my poor manners. Your life is precious enough to foot the bill.

I have 4 cards for you: All Inverted Four of Cups, Three of Disks, Princess of Cups, Five of Disks.

You have almost full control of your life within you as we speak. I am so impressed by this spread. Cups and Disks show me that you searching for something. I fear that you hide too much from your surroundings. The Universe wants you to communicate with it. It is knocking on your door just waiting for a reply. Love will soon be abundant for you but money will dry up. It seems that you have ignored an aspect of yourself for too long and will have to go through a trial to appease it. Don't worry though. No matter what you will be secure within life.

Do not be selfish Dream Warrior. It has never suited you.
>>
>>18743922
Thanks man!
>>
>>18743908
She looks cute, something about women over 18 with braces makes it so much hotter I hate underages with braces they just look disgusting because they never brush their fucking teeth correctly. If you know they can clean their braces it's suddenly so much hotter when it's not literaly mouth digested food on her braces
>>
>>18743620
D
male
libra
playing in the yard with my pet chickens when i was little

would appreciate a general reading
thanks
>>
>>18743905
I have two cards for you: Ten of Disks and The Magician Inverted.

Do not fret too much. This is going to be a problem yes. The good news is that it will be solved quickly. The lasting effects, however, will stay around for quite sometime. You have all of the answers right now. Just watch for any agitators. Someone wants to see a wildfire when you just want to see a sparkler. Take heart.

You will be safe Dream Warrior, worry little.
>>
>>18743620
J
Male
Gemini
Driving home from white castle with my father, after a rough patch. Unsettling for the future, but relieving.
Will my situation ever improve greatly? How will it happen?
>>
>>18743949
>You have all of the answers right now.
Okay, i hope everythimg works, thanks.
>>
File: Okami_No_Kaido.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Okami_No_Kaido.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>18743937
5 cards: Inverted Four of Cups, Five of Wands, Inverted Three of Cups, Four of Disks, Strength.

In this time if you are looking to start a family you are more than able to. You have the fortitude and grace in daily life needed to support others and yourself. Maybe a family is not for you. Then I say you should plan a trip here pretty quick. Go somewhere you have always wanted to go. The Universe will make sure you get there or a place of equal worth. As the Universe works in mysterious ways so do men and woman. Keep in mind that our differences are what make us all so unique and beautiful. What I am trying to say is that you can do anything right now. What's stopping you?

How Noble and Brave you have come to be Dream Warrior. Greatness awaits after such long strife.
>>
>>18743959
4 cards: King of Wands, Inverted The Empress, The Moon, Seven of Swords.

Don't freak out! The Moon is shown in media to be one of the scariest cards but it is far from it! The Moon represents forced change and diverging paths. You have a choice right now both leading to a better situation. I cannot even pretend to know the burden in which you bare but have heart because you will soon find salvation. If you are expecting a child or have one that child will be healthy for sometime to come. If children are not involved then maybe start looking for signs that involve children. That might lead you to the right decision or a better situation. I am sorry things have been rough but you will soon be out of the woods. It will take your intuition and much heart but I just know you can do it!

Stay strong Dream Warrior, you are meant for great things either here or there.
>>
>>18744001
I'll have to hope so, then. It certainly has been rough.
>>
>>18743620
A
Female
Scorpio
On the beach in Van Buren, we shed our clothes and dove into the water. It was night, we were exhausted from climbing over the dunes and the alcohol was wearing off. The moon was high and along the shoreline to our left was an oil plant pumping plumes across the waters.

I would just like a general reading please
>>
>>18743620
J
Male
Capricorn
What does the future hold for my relationship with her is there a chance for something more than friendship?
>>
>>18743974
Thank you
>>
>>18744019
Forgot to add memory
Playing halo 2 campaign with friends after school
>>
>>18744016
3 cards: Inverted Seven of Cups, Justice,Three of Cups.

Love is in the air and a new future has been made open to you. All things that were done in the dark will now come to light before you. Be careful who you spend time with in the coming months. Some people have become less deserving than others. Your key to success is self control. Be sure to exorcise it as much as possible.

Continue to live with such Conviction Dream Warrior.
>>
>>18744019
Two cards: Inverted Six of Cups and Inverted Strength.

You are both looking at the same picture with two different thoughts in minds. She sees a monument to security and you see a home. It is always interesting to put the two pieces together and see what you get. Have you been honest with her? How did she react? It seems to me that one of you is hesitating. Take a chance, you never know what you will get but you will always be able to say I tried damnit! In the end that is all that matters. That you actually tried.

Do not lose yourself to regret Dream Warrior. It is not a befitting end.
>>
File: 1459376928987.jpg (78KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1459376928987.jpg
78KB, 460x460px
>>18743551
>I have never seen you curse before
Curse or be cursed. No sum of dodging with tipsily inhibited motor skills or psychic shielding will amount you to lessening the impact. I'm playing with a full deck.

>Validation from anons in a board fond of Cantonese animation and Tulpas sure is a confidence boost :^]
>kidding guys I luv you
>drinking on the job
Forgiveness can be incorporated with a display of drunken readings.
>>
File: Kado.jpg (34KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
Kado.jpg
34KB, 462x462px
I am sad to say that I will be retiring for the night. I had so much fun doing these readings and let me just say that you all have cheered me up greatly. Thank you Dream Warriors. I will see you tomorrow night. Happy Battle!
>>
File: IMG_2380.jpg (188KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2380.jpg
188KB, 600x960px
>>18743141
Are you still here Hermetic? I know, I'm over 4 hours late...

So, mathemancy. Well, what would you like to know? It's divination via math!

Some mancers believe that there is a link between math and reality. Even though math is a man-made concept, we still use it (like magick) to help define our existence. If there was ever a bridge between science and magick, math just might fit the bill.
>the intangible being applied to the tangible
>symbols having meanings
>having steps or a ritual of sorts of coming up with solutions
Etc.

So, how does one go about using math to divine? It can be simple to complex, depending on how advanced in mathematics one is.

One simple way is to randomize different equations and assign the solutions a particular meaning.

If you know advanced forms of math, like... say, discrete mathematics or probability, then you can apply these to your reads as well. Like I stated, you can be as simple or complex as you want - you could incorporate things like physics, chemistry, biology, etc. into mathemancy too. It can used in technomancy, fractomancy, or in a plethora of other divination methods. Numerology can come into play as well.

Really, the sky is the limit.
>>
File: 1452495284999.png (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452495284999.png
73KB, 600x800px
Will do a couple reads tonight especially interested in trades if anyone's into that kinda thing.

All i need is a name/nickname/alias and your question, method is scry.

Cute pics to chase the despair away are always appreciated if you have one to spare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-_zoDRru2o&list=PLcsjQwDTElr4UVtGeyR8OdDaeAd01DnZG&index=8
>>
>>18744453

hi, how are you?
>>
>>18744453
Emil
I seem to be in a transitional phase in my life (working, school) yet I can't break the feeling that I am wasting potential. What should I be doing?
>>
File: 1461516572403.jpg (143KB, 720x778px) Image search: [Google]
1461516572403.jpg
143KB, 720x778px
>>18744461
Here's that cute picture that I forgot to add.
>>
File: 1452230837536.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
1452230837536.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
>>18744460
Fine sank you.

Nah I'm a mess as always, only really read here when shit's going south, but thanks for asking, how are you dear anon?

>>18744461
I see a manager or tactical leader of some sort choosing a select few from a group of candidates, it's a tough job, everyone wants to be chosen but only so many can go, and yet they are willing to make that call. THey have to look at things objectively and make the calls that best affect the overall wellbeing of the mission and the purpose of it all.

Basically I'd say look at your social life and try and find a few people that mean a lot to you, cut the chaff and try and find a few people that have your back through thick and thing, work on bolstering your social standings and relationships, quality rather than quantity is the idea here. Make it so that the people you have in frequent interactions with are people you actually want around and can be of help to you and your life goals.
>>
File: NHsLeO4.jpg (51KB, 868x868px) Image search: [Google]
NHsLeO4.jpg
51KB, 868x868px
>>18744453
I'll trade. I do intuitive readings, based on my knowledge. The more info, the better. I'll read first and if you like it I'll ask for one.
>>
File: 1458856789669.png (59KB, 364x248px) Image search: [Google]
1458856789669.png
59KB, 364x248px
>>18744492
sure what kinda info you need m8?

inb4 social security number and credit cards followed by "i foresee great financial troubles ahead" :^)
>>
File: Shinji180.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji180.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>18744453
cam
will I be happy if I continue on in this path?
>>
>>18744453

lauren
are his feelings for me sincere?
>>
File: XlyTH16.jpg (67KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
XlyTH16.jpg
67KB, 500x352px
>>18744500
background info. the juicy deets on the question you're asking. your sex and age helps too.
>>
>>18744453
Ben
Life has been interesting. I feel as if I'm surrounded by nothing real. Am I to trust my gut?
>>
File: 1432176724868.jpg (138KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432176724868.jpg
138KB, 960x720px
>>18744501
>shinji pic
I don't think you're happy as it is m8
Also since you picked an eva pic I have to ask red or blue?
>inb4 Mari

I see a hog looking in through a butchershop window where it sees very well what happens to all the other little piggies on the farm. It's a shocking experience to say the least but it certainly had more than just shock value for this little oinker. The decide to make a plan and formulate a way to spare themselves from this ghastly fate. The organize a plan for escape and a life outside this eventual point of destruction and death, should they be stagnant.

Someone once said it's better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a pig satisfied, but what of a pig dissatisfied? Well this little guy in the vision was certainly thining quite a lot, so ignorance is hardly the core issue here, I'd say that sometimes harsh realizations help us grow as people and help us realize what it is we truly want out of life.

tldr; yeah go for it man, I think ultimately this path whether the outcome is good or bad is what you should be doing, it's got a little bit of a passionate sense of things in it and I feel you're just doing what's best for your life and for your happiness. Do it.
>>
>>18742063

Not a reader, but:

You need to become grateful for what you have to be happy. Look around and count your blessings. Try a gratitude journal.

You probably won't become famous, but that's not a bad thing. Fame isn't happiness. Nor is material wealth. In fact, fame is more curse than blessing.
>>
File: 1353655437159.jpg (171KB, 800x914px) Image search: [Google]
1353655437159.jpg
171KB, 800x914px
>>18744453
wuh hey, it's my love, despair anon. how's it going buddy? call me cal. wanna know about my work ethic, will it get better? i wanna get my first job soon, and i want to be the kind of person who's reliable and can bring it a bucketload of smiles to everyone.
>>
>>18744519
I'm pretty in the middle but I lean on asuka.
>>
File: abubububu.png (294KB, 423x359px) Image search: [Google]
abubububu.png
294KB, 423x359px
>>18744453
Loo
How does B feel about me? Is there a chance for anything of the romantic variety between us two?
>>
File: 1445905809432.jpg (15KB, 185x152px) Image search: [Google]
1445905809432.jpg
15KB, 185x152px
>>18744502
As sincere as they get, as to what those feelings really are deep down that's another matter. I saw a very intentional person making deals with another person in a dark alley, whether this person is a Judas or a Jesus is a real question, a betrayer or a saviour so to speak, not religious myself but you get the analogy well enough right?

tldr; they're super sincere in their actions but they will act on their intent over anything else, just hope that desire or intention is one that's beneficial for you as well.

>>18744509
>alcoholic
>22
>Taurus/dog
>Manly man
>idealistic misanthrope (good luck figuring that one one m8, I hardly can half the time)
>smoker, but willing to quit when i find a reason to live.
>the kind of person who wastes their life on a philosophy degree for funsies.
Was gonna ask a love question but odd question here but can you do a read for a third party? LIke if I'm concerned about how something will work out for someone else can I ask about that instead, they still have a chance for happiness so it'd probably be more ease to ask on their behalf than to hear the results for my silly little life.
>>
>>18744554

i'm not sure what to think of that...thanks
>>
File: 1422647151416.jpg (71KB, 448x649px) Image search: [Google]
1422647151416.jpg
71KB, 448x649px
>>18744525
>lean more towards Asuka
As a reifag you are now my sworn natural enemy, I wish it worked differently, but it's the way it must be, rules of nature and all that.

JOking aside I hope your read was helpful, if you have any other questions or need a follow up feel free to ask.

>>18744513
>I feel I'm surrounded by nothing real.
Gut feeling here, but I think there are a lot of real things in this world m8.

I see a mouse breaking into a bag of flour seeking food and just being thoroughly dissapointed. LIke what the hell is this powder crap? They wanted a meal not this, well... technically meal but in a different sense. They scuttle off in search of something else after realizing this was an ironic play on words.

basically I take this to mean that things will be a strange surprise from what was expected when you get there. I think in time you'll find a more suitible way of seeing things and be content with that way in some way.

tldr; expect a real wake up call one of these days, the pragamtism of it all will be overpowering compared to the feelings of expectations and wants for the world, and you'l have to move on from there.
>>
>>18744554
Go for it
>>
Anyone giving past lives readings?

Also, I could use a little bump in the right direction in life
>>
File: 1451872240136.jpg (129KB, 804x823px) Image search: [Google]
1451872240136.jpg
129KB, 804x823px
>>18744564
Sorry if that was a little vague, just reporting what I saw, if you want/need a follow up or to ask additional questions let me know.

>>18744521
>wuh hey, it's my love, despair anon.
Realy starting to hope that Cal stands for a cute girl name like Callie or something or we gotta stop meeting like this. Jokes aside, nice to see you again annonichi, always a pleasure.
>who's reliable and can bring it a bucketload of smiles to everyone.
I'm that guy right now anon and let me tell you it's not all it's cracked up to be, tears of a clown anon, tears of a clown.

Vision i saw was a person working on building up muscle, it takes a little practice and a bit of work over time, but eventually they can carry the weights that were once heavy with little work, it's easy. THey are able to eventually work themselves up from a weakling twigboy to a person with some actual "oomph" to theit movements.

Basically I see this as being al earning experience, it's all about trying to be that dependable and helpful person and learning as you go along the way, sure there will be mistakes, but if you learn from them they arent mistakes just happy accidents.

tldr; you need to think about how it is you act and eventually over time you'll gain the endurance and stamina needed to be that kind of person you seek to be, I believe in you man,.

>>18744575
My little sister (okay she's actually older but that's irrelevant, i think of her as a kid anyhow) is having some real existential and life concerns regarding a relationship and her place in life, I just want to know if she'll get over it all. Essentially I want to know if she'll ever be happy someday, I hat her current boyfriend but maybe they'd be happy together who knows? Basically any insight as to how her life is going to play out would be great.
>>
File: 1488309790490.png (232KB, 660x635px) Image search: [Google]
1488309790490.png
232KB, 660x635px
>>18744531
Sorry man, in the long run I don't see it working out, though if you're looking for a pump and dump operation that might still be viable.

The vision I saw was a set of troopers storming a beach, get in get out was the gameplan, "hit hard and be gone before anyone notices we're even here" is what the commander tells his troops.

I think that overall it'll be a quick and passionate thing if anything at all. It's gonna be short lived but for some people that's not a bad thing. Seems like it has a ot more potential for a fling or friends with benefits than a longterm relationship if you ask me. Not into that kinda thing myself but whatever floats your boat anon, Just my opinion though so you could always try to make that B of your waifu or your laifu material if you want, but I have my boubts about commitment here.
>>
File: thespicemustjibunwo.jpg (82KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
thespicemustjibunwo.jpg
82KB, 800x453px
At this point I don't know if I'm the bad guy or the hero... any pointers?

>Will trade tarot
>>
File: 1488188894264.jpg (96KB, 750x920px) Image search: [Google]
1488188894264.jpg
96KB, 750x920px
>>18744453
J
I like a scry into my far future. Maybe five years from now.
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>18744607
You and me both m8, I just realized I was a demon, in a metaphorical sense, a long time ago and rolled with it, I try to do good but sometimes ruining shit is just in our nature, doesn't mean you can't try and change.

I see a lava lamp, beautiful to the look but painful to the touch. it's mesmeric but overall people would rather look than touch after their first expereince with doing so,

Basically I see this as an inability to ge tclose to to others, like everything looks good on paper but something about hte interaction in real life makes it hard to get close or to relate. I'd say work on being a bit more approachable, you're not beyond lovable, and actually have a lot of charming points. Just gotta accentuate them and make yourself seem a bit less potnetially threatening to others.
>>
>>18744594
In an ideal world, everybody would be happy together. Unfortunately, that's not the case right now. People have their harmful beliefs that they hold on to vociferously. I'm thinking that she wants to be with him because she knows that loving him is good and makes her happy, however, she doesn't get the same in return. She's gonna have to find something that makes her happy and gives her something to show for it. If the boyfriend does that, awesome, if not, she'll leave him.
>>
File: 1353714733725.jpg (1MB, 2872x1605px) Image search: [Google]
1353714733725.jpg
1MB, 2872x1605px
>>18744594
naw, it's just a nickname a pal came up with. even if it's not all it's cracked up to be though, it's who i wanna be. i just like making others happy. thank you! i appreciate it. if you're ok with another, couldja maybe lemme know what kind of person my next lover's gonna be? it's cool if you don't want to, i'm just a thirsty fella.
>>
File: 1459829624755.jpg (77KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1459829624755.jpg
77KB, 384x384px
>>18744629
Spot on actually, kind wish I didn't waste my question to just reaffirm what I already knew, what question you got, perhaps I can coax you into asking two so I can ask a question I really want to know about. Good read though spot on, I just wonder why I worry about that kid, she's oler and should know better, I hope they break up, he's a terrible person and all that.

Either way I'm happy with that read what's you question m8? I'd be happy to read for you

>>18744610
I fucking love that image, dunno if your the same person who posted it a while back but I saved it and really enjoy it. Thanks for sharing that one with a silly old stray like me, always a pleasure to see.

>far into my future
Kinda a weird one but I;ll try my best.

I see aperson rocking out to a radio in theri car alone but they're having a damn good time not giving a fuck about all the people who might be watching judegamentally from their own cars, they're more than content to jam out to this sick beat and mouth those worlds like a fucking champ.

honestly to me this seems lie agood sign if anything, that you'll be confident and hapoy wherever it is you are.

tldr; I see a sense of contentment that comes from internal sources, someone who is content despite it all, a person who is happy to be what they are.
>>
>>18744572
asukafag here
Did you pick up on anything during your reading aside from me not being that happy lately?
>>
>>18744669
Hell, I probably got the image from my thread.

Happiness is good. I've been pretty terse the past few years.

Anyways, Asuka is superior.
>>
>>18744669
I'll give you another free of charge ;)

My question has to do with my pursuit of magic. Is a focus on the structured systems beneficial to me, or should I keep doing my own thing?
>>
>>18744623

Thanks. What can I do for you?
>>
File: 1422129674592.jpg (2MB, 2300x2475px) Image search: [Google]
1422129674592.jpg
2MB, 2300x2475px
>>18744673
>>18744683
>all these asukafas
Man tsuntsun is fine in 2d but in 3d it's whole nohter game i have nothing but pity for you all, i hope you'll be happy with your taste though
Rei a best eva girl fite me irl.

>>18744673
JUne of next year will bring with it a lot op opportunity fro happiness. not too sure but just he feeling I got man.

>>18744691
Structure is what you need and it will be your friend, find something with a mthod and aset way of going about it and it'll all be just fine, you need direction and structure to your life, I bet it'll all turn out alright.

>>18744701
Generic boring love read, just want to know if a cute girl will ever care about me. SOrry it's boring but sometimes the simple questions are the ones we all have.
>>
>>18744719
I'll keep that in mind, friend. Thank you.
>>
Air query and new fag here so please forgive any mistakes I make.

My friend has recently gotten herself into deep shit and I'm not sure what exactly I should do to help. I'm not close enough for her to seriously consider anything I'd say myself right now but I'm close enough to be legitimately concerned and willing to help her get out of it.

My information is
Male
Cancer
>>
File: image.jpg (277KB, 897x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 897x1000px
>>18744453
Are you still here?
C
Will it get better?
>>
>>18744719

Lava lamps mean a lot to me. My parents grew up in a time when lava lamps were a fixture and I, as a kid, developed an interest when they were solely interested in a world in which they had the room to make financial decisions. My own lava lamp came as the result of much protest.

What if somehow I stop hurting people... hypothetically? What happens then?

>le generic love reading

Fuck cards, ima scry for you.

Welp. Your awareness of options open up your options to the point to where it is hard to read. People have a certain commonality I notice, they want their biological needs met while at the same time wanting to be understood by others in a way that is distinctly not biological in root. That is a difficult position to be in.

You want to beat the right enemies, but the enemies in question have built in psy. How do you beat that? You basically have two options: brute force it through the worst levels of bullshit or you can play the long game.
The long game sucks, get used to just playing it as it stands.
>>
File: 1487350657865.png (592KB, 580x616px) Image search: [Google]
1487350657865.png
592KB, 580x616px
Readers where art thou

Feels man. Feels
>>
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No love/romance related queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and quit smoking crack. Will I be happy?"

Good Query: "What will be the overall results of the lifestyle changes I've made?"

____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18745013
Female
White and a hexagon
A steaming hot bath

What will the outcome of the current changes I've made to my personal life be?

This is such a broad question, I'm sorry, tried to meet your requisites, haha.
>>
>>18745013

Female
Pink antlers
The feeling of a warm blanket after it has been washed and put in the dryer.

I have been cultivating a particular occult related skill lately. Where do I currently stand in my progress?
>>
>>18745013
Male
Blue circle
A cold shower
I should change my job? ty
>>
>>18745013
Hi

>Male
>Transparent Glass
>Not being late
>How will my meeting next week result?
>>
>>18745013
Male
Red Pentagon
Feeling well rested after a good sleep
Should I pursue the opportunity with the big T company and leave my current role?
>>
>>18745013
Male
Red triangle
Coffee and a cigarette in the morning

I doubt i'll get a read considering it's no love, but you give complex readings so i'll try whatever honestly. There's a girl, her relationship status is complicated, we have differences(financial) she knows i like her, she doesn't know what i want exactly and nor do i. I want to be with her but i dont know her feelings or thoughts. This is the first person in a very long time i felt something towards. So here goes, hit me with that #denied if you want
>>
>>18745013
Male.
Blue Circle.
Drinking the lemonade my grandma used to make when i was a kid.
I wish to become a "terrorist", how will I achieve what i desire?
>>
I have a query for anyone who would like to read it.

Male 21 Germany
known as Skalle
Libra
Feeling empty, bleak, hopeless

will i find a reason to live and finally get my life together?
and will i finally find a gf?
>>
>>18745331
Hallo, Skalle, ich sprichst ein bisschen deutsche, however... What I feel I need to say may I'll need to say in English because it is my native tongue.

My reading is empathic, and I find the synchronicity in the coincidence of reading your post and experiencing similar feelings and desires. The first thing I'll do is deliver some advice that was given to me by empathAU. Make small changes, every day. Don't try to drastically change your existence, kind of like "yo-yo dieting".

Onto what I can feel about you...

Things are going to remain bleak for the moment. This period of your life seems to be at est. I know this is true because I've experienced it myself. You must extend beyond the material obstacles before you in order to grow. The symptom of feeling empty, bleak and hopeless comes from difficulty with self-esteem, you may have had a single mother who brought you up.

Like me, you're not going to be able to find a girlfriend just yet, not while you're like this. You should also be cautioned to not put value into material attainment (like getting a girlfriend, money, nice things) because the reason you'll find to live generally won't originate from having someone to share your misery with, nor would it come from having lots of money or things.

My advice for you is to attempt to get healthy and fully functional first, and then focus on things like having a woman, which can come far later down the track. Eat properly, sleep properly, work out regularly, make sure that you are aware of your goals and be aware that your current position may not be close to those goals, but taking a step forward today will be better than not making a move at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVOJNid3IIc

Revel in your youth, and your unburdened nature. Relationships are far more difficult than you imagine, as I have found out recently.

Good luck.
>>
>Gender:
Male
>A Color & Shape:
Red Pentagon
>Favorite Thing:
feeling progression
>Query:
What areas of my relationships with others should I focus on?
>>
File: 1484450761996.jpg (251KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484450761996.jpg
251KB, 1920x1200px
Offering to scry for the next 20 minutes.
>>
>>18745541
should do it now or in december? what will be the results in both
>>
>>18745373
thank you

i will try my best
>>
>>18742005
New invite for /div/cord https://discord.gg/Fvpgm3h
>>
>>18745552
Now:
I saw a rectangular arch, kind of like a large doorway, got close but didn't cross. There was a resistance when trying to come too close, like magnets repulsing.

December: I saw a streaking object moving fast, like a comet, but tipping to the right and spiralling downwards.

I would recommend doing it now, there will be resistance but you won't slip. December is much riskier.
>>
>>18745541
Where will I be a year from now?
>>
>>18745541
How can I make studying in another country happen?
>>
>>18745541
my next bf?
>>
>>18745541
When and where do i find love?
>>
>>18745580
I'm sorry, try as I might, I don't see anything. Veiled from me.

>>18745583
I saw a road with small-ish houses, reminding me of what I saw in netherlands. I also saw a sword lunging forward, suggesting you kind of have to act decisively. At the end I had the hint of a bicycler on that road, maybe seek something outside a big city.
>>
>>18745541
Next gf is gonna be faithful?
>>
>>18745586
I saw a cup, but mostly empty, with a red-hot sword laying in the top and pointing out.
Kind of metallic/reserved to most, passionate on the top, kind of wasting his action-will though.
>>
>>18745600
Oh nice, I have a place to go but it's not a big city, nor a small one. I'm decided but lacking the resources, thank you reader.
>>
>>18745600
>I don't see anything. Veiled from me.

Hmm, that's quite alright. Thanks for the effort.
>>
>>18745541
What are her feelinfs about me or what shes doing now

20min mark gotta be fast please reader.
>>
>>18745541
what will happen in april and may?
>>
>>18745594
Where: I saw a restaurant table, with a kind of sofa as seat. Table was empty aside from a few bottles.
When: Time divination is finnicky, don't trust this; but when I asked the question I saw a calendar flip with something starting with M, probably march (may possible but less likely). Definitely not this year though, it disappeared when I asked that.
>>
File: 1485184915649.jpg (51KB, 600x868px) Image search: [Google]
1485184915649.jpg
51KB, 600x868px
>>18745605
I saw a point spin around in a circle, and then the circle become red. The point always stayed within. I'd say yes.

Alright I gtg now.
>>
>>18745541
where and when i'll find my girlfriend
>>
>>18745627
bye reader, hope you're going to read here sometimes
>>
Scorpio, male

Trading

What's the purpose of this relationship with w
>>
>fucking stay in thread all day
>no readers
>leave for an hour
>miss the reader

Fuck this life
>>
>>18745664
you can try free tarot reading or i-ching online to find your own answers if you trust your intution.
>>
File: rune-stones.jpg (312KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
rune-stones.jpg
312KB, 2560x1600px
Hi /div/ going to do some rune readings, I require:
>Gender and sun sign
>Music you like or related to your query/emotions
>Direct query (not answering yes/no, vague or ambiguous "should I do x or y" type of questions)
>>
>>18745671
Male/Aries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rReRQvBfYyY

I'll make a action in the next 3 hours. want to know the consequences for the next years
>>
>>18745671
Male, Scorpio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ei1-vWL-t0
A general love reading please for this year, ty
>>
>>18745671
Male, virgo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiKkcQwpkl0
What are her feelings about me and what's going to happen between us? I posted this song before on here but it makes me think of her.
>>
>>18745671
Female Capricorn
https://youtu.be/Fmuxwhl32as

Should i continue trying get close to him?
>>
>>18745676
Past: Ansuz merkstave (reversed)
Present: Dagaz
Future: Inguz
Outcome: Othala
Advice: Gebo

Hi Aries anon, it seems that you were having some troubles of connecting with your ideas or someone older, whatever you've tried to accomplish, it didn't get through for some reason, more confused it seems. Now you're reaching a state of stability and the past misunderstandings are clearing up and definitely some major changes are coming your way. You're going to break the past bonds, in order to something new start, the old must be finished.

Interesting a couple of runes here talks about inheritance and family ties, I wonder if that's what you're looking for. And it seems all positive actually, the advice indeed asks you to be fair, whatever you're willing to take, you also shall give. Honor the gifts you've received.

Let me know how it goes for you and if this reading is helpful. Best wishes.
>>
>>18745671
Male/ Capricorn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9loABWPkT2E
How will the meeting between them go? Should i be worried about it?
>>
>>18745680
Othila merkstave, Jera & Sowilo

Scorpio anon, I'm not good with generals but here's your reading, let me know how it goes hope it helps.

Did you end a relationship recently? Over disloyalty maybe? Something tells me a loss happened and it closed the possibilities around you. But this period is almost over, good things are about to come your way. Somehow you'd still need to account with the past, get over and clean with it in order to start new. With Sowlilo, a very happy relationship awaits when you're cleared. Best wishes!
>>
>>18745671
male/cancer
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
Love reading please. I've been hurdling to forget an unrequited crush. Any light soon?
>>
>>18745714
if inheritance means gov money,so yes
>>
>>18745681
Hi Virgo, I think I've heard that song before, thanks for sharing again. I love hearing new things and what anons like. It helps me to connect with them.

What are her feelings: Raidho, Sowilo & Ansuz merkstave
What's going to happen: Algiz, Laguz merkstave & Berkano

Her feelings are in motion, she's curious I believe, and seems happy about you but confused, maybe unable to speak about it.

Perhaps for being too much defensive over emotions or fears, not really opening up, seems like things won't move forward. I mean the insecurity here plays an important role in blocking every possibility. But Berkano is there to save the day, telling that this should be cultivated in order to grow, if you both get past through insecurities, a new beginning in your relationship is on the way.

Hope this helps, let me know how that goes, best wishes.
>>
>>18745720
ty so much for the reading, have a nice day viking senpai
>>
>>18745671
male, leo
https://youtu.be/kjFC7RBV-N4
what must I do to grow as a person and how would describe me as I am?
>>
>>18745704
This is a yes/no question dear Capricorn, I can't answer those but if you could rephrase it in a direct form would be ideal.

>>18745717
Hi Capricorn, thanks for the song I like it ^^
Let's see what the rune says to you

How will the meeting go: Othala merkstave & Gebo
Advice: Inguz & raidho

Is there a dispute going on? Or some legal process? In any case, this sounds like an emergency thing, to try assist someone. I'm sorry I hope I'm wrong but I'm not feeling something good about this. It may go both ways, good or bad, depending on how you react to the other's position and I feel they're not going to be nice.

The advice here is trying to compensate, keep things in order even if you don't see any clear or fast results now. Do not stay idle, do your part, your own actions will define the outcome of this.

I hope things goes well with you anon, please let me know if this helps. Good luck.

>>18745735
Good luck anon, things seems to go well for you.

>>18745751
You're welcome anon, wish you the same and that you might have a blessed union soon.
>>
>>18745671
F/Leo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFchJQWdzCU&feature=youtu.be
Is this person mad at me for what happened yesterday?

I was acting like little bitch with this person and I regret everything...How does he feel?
>>
>>18745749
Thank you. I'm not good with emotions, yeah i get defensive. Confusion is also because of me, i cant be direct with her about my feelings

I really hope i'll see you again and come with good news, reader.
>>
>>18745671
f, virgo
https://youtu.be/IoF7OP5Ja7w
Is there something good waiting for me in these 3 next months?
>>
>>18745724
Berkano, Mannaz & Ansuz

Yes my Cancer anon, new horizons shining on your way, but you have also to work on the image you show to the world, I might be wrong but I feel people are picking up on that vibe of yours and influencing how they react. Don't rush into things now, take your own time to develop yourself first. When that happens the change will come faster than you've expected. You just have to believe in yourself and decrete that to the universe. Free yourself.

Hope this helps you anon, let me know if this was useful ok? Best wishes.

>>18745792
Oh I see, maybe she can't tell what you're feeling towards her, makes sense. I hope so anon, please do. Work on the insecurity and the possibilities will open for you. But it's something cultivated with time, don't rush things. Thanks for the feedback, bless you both!

>>18745767
>>18745786
>>18745794
I'm sorry anons, I'm going to stop for now, I'm getting a little drained, hopefully a new reader will come soon and may help you. Best wishes!
>>
>>18745671
Male Sagittarius
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOBgRm2Z7N4
I'm about to start a new semester of university, and I'm quite afraid of the challenge that it'll pose. Is lady luck on my side this year, or should I brace for failure?
>>
>>18745671
Male, cancer.
Radiohead
How can I have sex with this girl that works in my office?
>>
>>18745776
How must I get close to him? Any way to get him more interested in me?
>>
>>18745776
>to try assist someone
It is something like that.
Thanks a lot, it really helped me and i may post how everything went later.
Thanks again.
>>
File: 1483839338970.jpg (93KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483839338970.jpg
93KB, 600x900px
Hello again, /div/! I will be performing a few readings today!

Please link to this post if you want a reading and please provide your query and astrological sign. Will answer queries in the order they are received and more detail is always better!

1st Card: Question/Query
2nd Card: Action/Remedy
3rd Card: Outcome/Conclusion

Let's get started!
>>
>>18745794
>>18745896
Could you do this?
>>
>>18745896
Male
Scorpio
Any chance with this girl(M)? ty
>>
File: Eye Scapes - 20.jpg (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Eye Scapes - 20.jpg
65KB, 400x400px
>>18745903

1st Card: Two of Swords
2nd Card: Five of Swords
3rd Card: Strength

The cards are showing a lot of personal conflict in your life at this time! It may be good to take a step back from dramatic or unhealthy relationships you are in whether with friends or lovers and take some time to focus on yourself! Look at your relationships both healthy and unhealthy and try to make the latter look like the former! I do see your conflicts being resolved and remediated, but only through some action on your part; listen to your emotions and what's REALLY best for you at this time and you will come out of this for the better!
>>
Trading
What role does this relationship play in my recovery
>>
>>18745896
Aquarius
How will this party go?
>>
File: 1291617455377.jpg (2MB, 1750x1782px) Image search: [Google]
1291617455377.jpg
2MB, 1750x1782px
>>18745922

1st Card: Princess of Cups
2nd Card: The Hanged Man
3rd Card: Nine of Swords

Love is fickle, friend! I'm seeing that you or this gal might not be ready for a relationship at this time. Analyze and ask yourself if you or her need more time to heal from any past conflicts or bad relationships as I see some time needing to take place before one of you is ready. If you don't know about her past then you have your answer! Get to know this person better and really ask yourself if she is the right one for you and what you really want out a relationship. The cards show some past conflicts needing to be mended and addressed if this is to work out in your favor!
>>
>>18745945
ty MeowMix i love you
>>
>>18745951
You're most welcome, friend! Blessings and love upon you!

>>18745941
Going to need some clarification on this one. Or I can pull one card.
>>
File: 1488728676589.jpg (66KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
1488728676589.jpg
66KB, 752x501px
>>18745941

One Card Scry: Princess of Pentacles

Looks like you'll be having fun and meeting some new folks at the same time. If you're looking for a mate and looking to meet someone special, look for the one with a "child like" heart as they will make you happy.
>>
>>18745896
taurus, female
How will my ex react to the message I sent? I usually move on relationships, but this guy is giving me a right person wrong time vibe. Wondering if it'll ever work out
>>
>>18745896
male
aries

O loves me romantically?
>>
File: 1488703572702.jpg (492KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
1488703572702.jpg
492KB, 1200x797px
>>18745988

1st Card: Three of Wands
2nd Card: The Hermit
3rd Card: King of Swords

That Taurus nature might be keeping you from moving on right now but I see your energy being better expended elsewhere and finding another who won't keep you guessing! You're going to have some time in seclusion and a period of being alone but it will being greater understanding to the situation and seeing that although this one wasn't right for you someone who will meet your standards is coming your way; contemplate what you want these standards to be during this time of exploring. This one who comes along will communicate to you very clearly what he wants and definitely will not keep you guessing as to his desires!
>>
File: 1488661183942.jpg (47KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
1488661183942.jpg
47KB, 500x467px
>>18746000

Nice trips!

1st Card: Two of Cups
2nd Card: Seven of Pentacles
3rd Card: Two of Wands

There is a strong possibility for love here, but the cards are saying a change of strategy may be needed on your part. Be bold at this time and don't be afraid to be honest about how you really feel. You're at the crossroads of something good happening with this person and your ability to show them confidence will play a big role for acquiring your desires at this time!
>>
>>18746002
Thank you so much, I hope he'll come soon, I'm getting sick of always being there for others and not having anyone there for me.
>>
>>18745896
>>18745786

Can you do this, pls?
>>
File: 1488659381816.jpg (65KB, 706x420px) Image search: [Google]
1488659381816.jpg
65KB, 706x420px
>>18746014
You're very welcome! Don't jump to the next guy who comes your way initially, weed through the ones who will not stick around and you will find the one you deserve!

Will be signing off for now, thank you for everyone who allowed me to read for them!
>>
>>18746011
she's a scorpio sun gemini moon and Im a aries sun sag moon.

what you think? and thank you for the reading!
>>
>>18745896

If you're still accepting requests~

Capricorn

How do I break out of the professional rut I'm in?
>>
File: wl.png (2MB, 1024x1019px) Image search: [Google]
wl.png
2MB, 1024x1019px
Love, friends. So many people are asking about love, thinking about love, wanting to learn about their loved ones. Love will either gonna tear us apart or will bring us together. Maybe it'll do both. Maybe we're all gonna make it one day. Here's for hoping.
>>
>>18745924
thanks
>>
>>18746051
Until we can create a form to go to the 2d world and get some top tier waifus
>>
>>18745935

Still there?
>>
>>18745896
Male/capricorn
How do i have to handle the situation so that it ends up in my favor?
>>
Male
Sagittarius

Will she love me again, and did she ever?
>>
File: 1484130420232.jpg (40KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484130420232.jpg
40KB, 300x250px
Good evening, Anon. I haven't been around to read for many months now but have some time free to squeeze in a few tarot readings. Post your direct question and the colour you feel linked to right now.
>>
>>18746302
I need to make my numbers this week to hit bonus. Anything the cards can recommend past what I've already been doing? I feel purple, thanks.
>>
>>18746106
Yes
>>
>>18746302
fuck off namefag
>>
>>18746302
A general of things to come and the color is blue, ty senpai
>>
>>18746302
Howdy. I'm feeling pretty orange at the moment.
Tell me about my own development as a person. Will I become better? Will I improve my work ethic and become relied on, and trusted as a good guy, like I want to be? I don't have any ulterior motives or anything, like yeah, I do have work related goals for myself, but I genuinely want to better myself as a person.
>>
>>18746302
She's moving back, after a long, long time. Will it work out? What do the cards say? Feeling orange.
>>
>>18746302
Hello.
what I should do with that money?
purple
>>
>>18742005
Why am I so ugly?
>>
>>18746315
Hello Anon.

You have the Queen of Pentacles which is immediately telling you the ability to reach those targets should be easy for you. That you have the skills and ability is for certain, but the feeling from Temperance is that your perception of your abilities has/is been skewed and that confidence knock is causing a block.

This is actually good Anon - you have more control over this than you think. You need to do something you love, something that invigorates you and refreshes you. You need that 'surge' to keep you going.

There is the chance to get support and advice that will make you feel better too, don't be too proud to ask for help. On the other hand, there's a reason behind this imbalance - stay away from the toxic elements as much as you can.
>>
>>18746302
What should I do to have the situation at my favor?
Red
>>
>>18746302
Dark red

Is he still mad at me for what I did?
>>
>>18746302
Dark blue

Can i have a love reading between she and i please? Line is too long but idk.
>>
>>18746318

Good evening Anon.
I cannot stress this enough - please be very careful with any financial AND emotional dealings you have within the next few months.

You've drawn the Seven of Swords, and this the card is reeking of loss and betrayal. If you're careful enough and not taking risks you can avoid this, but it does require your vigilance.

A particular individual in your life right now is manipulative and scheming - the Eight of Swords is clearly showing the duality of this person's 'public' and private face.

The card highlighting their motive is the Page of Cups - emotional immaturity and the incapability of behaving like an adult. There is the potential for maturity there but they need to get there themself - there's no helping some people.

Please just protect yourself and be cautious with anyone you're trusting - your instincts can be safely trusted. It certainly seems that you'll have the lion's share of control over your circumstances if you play smart.
>>
>>18746302
Academic query. Should continue on the path I'm currently on or should I try something new?
Blue
>>
I'll be doing a bit of I-Ching reading tonight. I'll take any type of query but I'll only do the three coin method for love queries. Reply with your query, your sex and a description of your general actual situation for a more personal reading. Please feel free to add any information you deem pertinent.
>>
>>18746389
How will things go from here between me and this girl? call her m if you wish, i meet her a couple of days ago, lots of sexual tension
Male
>>
>>18746389
>male
>working and studying

Am i in the right job?
>>
>>18746325
You should let me invest it for you
>>
>>18746389
This not about love, it's about friendship
I wonder how will it end because we haven't felt good at the time.

How does he feel?

Female
>>
>>18746389
I am a male, i'm like the anon above. There is a girl, there's some tension, but i'm not sure how to proceed or how to get the girl, basically. I also don't know if we would be good together. Help me reader, show me my possible future. What are her feelings?
>>
>>18746389
Female
What steps of action should I take from here to ensure a non shitty future?
>>
>>18746389
What i will find in siberia?
>>
>>18746410
male
>>
>>18746319
Good Evening Anon

A card jumped out of the deck while shuffling -The Fool. This card is setting the tone for your reading., and what a lovely card it is - the Fool is invigorated and eager, but needs to restrain the urge to jump into things without being prepared. You goals will take time, but you have the attitude and the fortitude to make it happen. The impatience will grate on you, but please keep your ultimate goal in mind and practice patience. The Fool has luck on his side and your path is the right one for you. You have a great deal to offer, and there's no need to rush this maturity.

Ten of swords - there is a massive 'clean-break' event which will lead to a paradigm shift in your thought processes and lifestyle. Although hugely stressful this will in fact lead to you or development and growth. This is not to be under-rated Anon - some would be broken by this change, but not you. This is not in the near-future.

The Nine of Swords is simply reinforcing the period of adjustment after the event - despite the stress and worry it's a character-building and strengthening period for you.

Finally the Page of Pentacles - another card advising caution and patience. Anon please be patient with yourself and stop being too hard on yourself. You have the tools and will you need to be what you want to be but if you keep judging yourself too harshly you will only make yourself miserable. Everybody makes mistakes - successful and happy people accept this and understand their flaws.
>>
>>18746302

I have to go now, but thank you for the opportunity to read. I am sorry if I didn't get the chance to read for you, I'll try to return at the weekend.
>>
>>18746346
Thanks for that. I am confident in my abilities, but I'm concerned more about non-controllables. Something I love, eh? I haven't done anything fun in a really long time. I'll think about that, thanks.
>>
>>18746394
Your first hexagram suggests grace. You are in a position of 'inferiority' most likely on the sexual energy level, which isn't uncommon in males in a new sexual interaction with a female. You need to stand on both your feet, stay grounded. A man who shows up in rags will be humiliated, you'll need to make an effort to present yourself under your best aspects.
Two of your lines are on the verge of morphing which could lead to three new hexagrams.
If the 'masculine' line changes first : inaction. Time to take a bit of time to assess where you are standing, however this must not be an excuse for excessive passivity, when the moment for action come, you must seize it. It would be a good thing to know when to speak and when to shut up, M is probabbly a strong headed person, if you dig her, you'll let her take the high grounds to stand in her respect.
Second hex: Family. This would be a favorable situation for a woman, for a man, not quite. If you end up there, know your place, like the strong father of a family.
If both lines morph at the same time (ideal) : gradual progress. This hexagram is linkedd with the image of 'mariage' witth a young girl. This outcome will most likely lead to a successful relationship, over time.
I suggest you not to 'fall in love' too quickly. Take small steps, and learn to deeply know this girl before engaging in anything serious, you'll probably have to deal with a bit 'inferiority' as I said. But remember, a king is king because he's got the love of a queen.
All the love and luck to you!
>>
Previous new thread deleted, new one here:

>>18746485
>>
>>18746478
Thank you anon
>>
>>18746396
Nothing suggests you are in a wrong path. However both your first and morphed hexagrams suggest you perseverance and a daily renewment of your actions. In your job you should try to add diversity in the little things. You will have to deal with being a subordinate, but a great minister can be as worthy as an ordinary prince. Your second hexagram even suggests to take a step back from family/personal affairs, to dig deeper into your work life, a difficult passage but a promise of fortune lies at the end of the bridge over the great river.
Much luck to you!
>>
Trading.

Does my relationship with W affect my recovery and if it does is it good.or bad
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.