[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 99PI-ouija.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
99PI-ouija.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Last night, my roommates decided to perform Ouija in the bedroom across me, I declined to join as I already have done Ouija once and never again will I ever do it.

After 10 minutes, I got a strange feeling coming across me. It felt spooky but I ignored it and continued with my homework.

Moments later, my roommates walk out of the room with wide eyes. Apparently the board specifically wanted something specific from the roommates.

According to them, this is what happened.
>Four people performed Ouija.

They ask ouija if the spirit is here.
>no reply

They ask Ouija if the spirit is OK
>e2h

They ask if spirit wants anybody to leave?
>d goodbye
(the d apparently refers to the jew's room letter that was partipicating. so the jew left the room).

They ask the spirit if he/she is satisified?
>No b1 goodbye
(My room letter is B)

Apparently they immediately stopped playing Ouija at that moment.

Can anybody on /x/ explain to me what is happening? Is it because of my previous experience with the Ouija board that ended badly? Or is it something else?
>>
>>18741447
not gonna let this buried under thousands of flat earth threads. does anybody with some experience with dealing Ouija knows what is happening?
>>
>>18741447
friendly bump
>>
>>18741471
absolutely nothing.

Next time, blind fold your friends and tell them to do it again. You will get absolutely nothing in terms of actual words. And don't try to interpret 1 letter as a whole god damn sentence.

Ive done it many times and I believed it was real for a long time until I decided to see if it actually was real or not. This is some high school shit, you should not be dealing with this trivial shit.
>>
Depending on who you ask, Ouija is either a scam or a way for darker entities (demons and suchlike) to talk to you. No matter where you lie on that scale, Ouija never contacts a spirit. No dead guys. Literally only evil shit or nothing. Tell your friends this and then tell them to bury the board and never touch it again. If they wanna do magic shit, here's a link to something wholesome.

http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-FOURTH-PDF-EDITION-530005584

Yes, it is deviantart. No, I am not shitting you.
>>
>>18741554
Do you know why there is no video evidence of ouijia being real? Do you know why there are so many excuses as to why proving ouijia to be real is impossible?
Please stop spreading retarded nonsense. This shit was originally made by a toy factory for children... Not for adults to take interest and play this off as something real.
Its like buying a barbie and believing you can do voodoo with it.
>>
>>18741566
Motherfuck.... Why do you think I put the entire "depending who you ask" spiel in there? Do you think I did it for fun? To test you? Maybe I'm sending a secret message to the fucking NSA that can only be decoded by specially trained Indigo Children! I'll tell you one thing, I CERTAINLY didn't put it there because I was admitting it's PROBABLY FUCKING FAKE, I tell you h'what!

Fucking Jesus H. Christ, read more than the glaring red letters that your neanderthal chimp brain highlights to send you into a spastic fit of screeching at your monitor. Fuck.
>>
>>18741590
>Depending on who you ask
This is an assumption that there is someone to ask and you make it very clear there is only one thing you can speak to. Clearly defining this board to be real with the description you gave of the board.

You seem to have a tenuous grasp of the English language in general. Please improve your writing skills to make your thoughts less ambiguous.
>>
>>18741590
Wait a minute, but you told the other anon to bury the board and never touch it as if it was real. So i'm gonna have to ask what in the fuck you mean exactly.
>>
>>18741590
>gives ouijia the possibility of being real
>calls anon retarded

lol, wtf
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.