[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antarctica mystery and rescent interest in the continent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 865x757px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 865x757px
he ALTA reports are destilled summaries in changes of pretty much the sum total of english language written openly on the web. Bot's trawl the web and look for trends in how humans choose their words. The idea behind the technology originated when the programmer Cliff High read about experiments at PEAR: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/10/science/10princeton.html

These experiments showed that a group of people shown a random stream of images would react in advance if the next picture in the reel was of a highly emotional nature, sex, torture, death and loss etc.

To give an example of how this works: If asked to describe the pictures free flow style they might describe a red apple somewhat strangely as a bloody apple, if the next picture in the stream was of for instance a bloody corpse, or a lovely rock, if the next picture was a mother and child showing affection. So, the assumption behind the technology is that people tend to subconsciously choose words that reflect FUTURE emotional states.

The bots are programmed to pick up such emotional words and the words associated with them and track changes in them. The bigger the impact of an event on human emotions, the longer in advance our language will reflect that future state.

And one of the biggest, longest standing sets of changes picked up by the bots... Concerns Antarctica.

Can sum up my perception of what the bots are saying for you all since I've read every webbot report and paid attention to this Antarctica stuff in them since early 2K. I will try to use as much of the actual web-bot source language as possible in writing this, so you guys can look for these phrases and words in the news in the future.
>>
There's an ancient civilization under the ice. It's human, not alien. It's connected to the later Vedic/Indus Valley civilization. The Discovery as it will be called will push human history and civilization much further back in time, possibly as much as 500 000 years(for moderne humans, homo sapiens, not first civilization). They were at least medically and philosophically very advanced. There are also indications that there will be technology found that surpasses our own, but not because it would be beyond our capacity. This tech is "brand new", at an off angle to our own, a "never thought of new branch of science" for our current civilization. Words to describe it include "new electrics(Another major long standing set)" "Creeping electricity" "Time as energy" and "field dynamics".

Note: the same words also describe new technology coming from Mongolia, China, India and specifically new mathematics from Africa and Germany. So, there might be a mix up here where these two events, The Discovery and New Electrics/Math happen in the same timeframe.

We will find actual books presumably written in something like proto-sanskrit and be able to read their own words. Their philosophy will have a profound, deep and long lasting effect on humanity, discribed as giving us back our "self-confidence" and "positivity" just in time for a "challenge" "period of climate change", "economic turmoil", "Earth changes" and "Change" in general.
>>
The new generation will embrace the "mindset" of these ancients in dealing with all this chaos, and launch huge projects to "Clean the ocean", "Cleanse the corrupt", invent "new monetary system" and... "Go to Mars".

Later more evidence of this civilization will be found in Ireland(visual descriptors such as "deep caves exposed by erosion in seaside cliffs" hints to this being an actual "liberary" or at least "store of documents" there is even descriptions of "long, deep stairs behind crumbling wall leads to chamber of books" which might reflect a future video or media published photo series fitting this description). Australia("caves exposed by major earthquake "adjacent to precious metal vein" "mining"), and India("cities under water off coast").

The Discovery will catalyze "major reformations" of several major religions, in particular the Abrahamic ones. Islam and Orthodox Judaism will be the most changed.

The Discovery will be the largest "economic driver" of the early 2020's, as artifacts, technology etc gives rise to something of a "gold rush". People will be so "desperate to see" this with their own eyes that they will "enlist in the military on the off chance that they will be posted to Antarctica".

Also, evidence will be found that ice ages can happen much more quickly than we have previously believed and these people who were possibly the ancestors of all of us(ponder the scientific implications here) were basically "flash frozen" like so many of the frozen mammoths in Siberia found with fresh flowers in their stomachs.

I bought a load of silver at about 15$ in 2008-09 and sold at 45+ dollars in 2011 based on the web-bot reports, and as such I am a believer in their at least occasional accuracy. I sincerely hope this is one of those occasions.
>>
Mongolia started a project/competition in 2015 called Power to Nomads. Basically, how do you electrify a country where most of the population spends their life on horseback? They are looking for a energy source small enough to carry by pack animal, but powerfull enough to power a home or ideally several homes.

This PERFECTLY fits the language describing the New energy source. And right now inventors and engineers all over Mongolia are trying to invent it.

Note it's not free energy, it's "energy minus cost of building and maintainance". Something that generates a constant amount of power from the moment it leaves the factory and for 10 + years, at which point you need to buy a new one. It's forecast to cause major changes in where humanity chooses to live, and a strong driving force for a more decentralized humanity. Off grid becomes easy.

This New electrics apparantly needs one of the two stable isotopes of silver to function, which will make silver reach 600$ an ounce at some point in the future.
>>
I am intrigued... I am interested...
>>
I see a lot of these threads lately but this is an input i've not come across so far.

It is certainly weird why so much interest has come up for whats going on down there.
>>
>>18740952
ATLANTICE

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PRAISE KEK INVICTUS!!! THOTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!
>>
File: pentacle[1].jpg (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pentacle[1].jpg
31KB, 250x250px
>>18740952
Hidden beneath the waves of frothing white.
Lies Atlantice in plain sight.
See all the lies break then apart.
Humans return then to the start.
Eden on Mars and frozen earth.
A new beginning and rebirth.

Their return foretold in shadow.
By the mages of ice and meadow.
Low The One brought low by all.
To see our race in judgement call.
Here the ones of heat and hearth.
Bring down the heavens unto earth.
Down come the mages of the air.
To break the veil and make things fair.

Those who thought they could not hear it.
Shall bear witness to its true spirit.
>>
>>18741445
Wheres that from?
>>
>>18741445
Space, not spirit.
>>
>>18741818
The Hidden Secrets Of The Principia Discordia.
You thought all that bullshit about Discordians being from Atlantice was B.S?
Of course it was. Beautiful Stuff.
>>
>>18741818
Hidden in code.
Soon our might shall return unto earth.
The kingdoms of Shambala and Mu.
Lemuria and Atlantice. Our brothers were broken and sold.
Soon the wrath of the Mages shall come thundering down.
Payback for the inquisition.
We have been waiting.
>>
File: iur[1].jpg (64KB, 960x654px) Image search: [Google]
iur[1].jpg
64KB, 960x654px
>>18741818
Hail to the Magicians.
The REAL ones are bubbling in the background...
Someone or something has broken our bonds...
Our magic is returning to earth.
Gaia Breathes Again.
>>
File: pic300218_md[1].jpg (78KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pic300218_md[1].jpg
78KB, 500x375px
>>18741445
Pray that your Gods may save you as we once prayed that ours might.

The Elders have returned. Our magic already changing the fundamentals of this world. Our offensive already on the onslaught claiming those who stand in our way.

We will first go for the charlatans. Their lies falling to pieces for daring to call their cheap tricks "Magic". It brings me no end of disgust.

Real Wizardry Is An Art Lost To Time.
Lo. The end of days.
>>
File: shangri_la[1].jpg (78KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
shangri_la[1].jpg
78KB, 500x335px
>>18741928
And those that used our magic for evil shall have the eye open upon them and in its reflected light. They shall be annihilated and peace returned to the lands.
>>
So what are those cards/verses good for in here?
>>
>>18741928
>>18741951
>>18741963
>>18742014
>>18742070

Except this time...
Five become One.
>>
>>18742097
Lubricant.
:'D
>>
https://archive.is/wpYMR
>>
>>18743786
After I flicked through that archive I can see theres some controversy around what's going on there. I just bought my first silver bullion just for keks but still lately ive been having premonition dreams and feelings that have all hinted towards Antarctica. I dont know if ts the shumer or whatever resonance or some other awakening shizz but I find it more concerning that it all fits together so nicely with everything that's getting revealed
>>
>>18741399
"Ascend with the greatest sagacity of genius from the earth into the sky, and thence descend again to the earth..."
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.