[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God of Gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 11

File: Lucifer.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
What if man has been scribbling away for generations trying to find the answer for God of Earth as to the origins of God and science has answered the question with the big bang.

What if God of Gods (the exoverse) has started the big bang in motion and then moved on to start other assorted phenomena in the furthest reaches of space never to return.

Would then we finally be able to agree that no scribbles of man are worthy to be called "from God" and that a new set of rules and values are to be taken from what we have to govern the Earth?
>>
File: paitiently waiting.jpg (21KB, 390x223px) Image search: [Google]
paitiently waiting.jpg
21KB, 390x223px
Also that no Hell exists outside Human emotion loss level, which strikes down those who have been in self inflicted purgatory.
>>
a rather astonishing amount of translation has to be done in order to read your post.

1. very few of the "scribbles of man" are intended to find the "origins" of God. usually either we set out to find the origins of creation, like the big bang, or assume God already existed eternally and then talk about what he did to create the universe.

2. "God of Gods (the exoverse)" i literally have no fucking idea what this is meant to mean but you're using it like it's obvious. God of Gods, meaning this is the God that the guy we call God worships? based on what? the "exoverse"? what the hell is that? did you make up a new word that means the same thing as "multiverse" and assume we'd understand what you meant?

3. "the furthest reaches of space" well, the big bang isn't supposed to have just created matter and energy, it is supposed to have created space and time itself. there is no space outside the universe expanded during the big bang. if there are other universes they are not arranged in anything we should call "space".

4. it's taking an astonishing amount of translation to try to dig meaning out of your garbled post but it kind of sounds like this is the point: "hey guys i got kind of stoned and imagined that beyond god is a bigger and more important god. now that i imagined this thing might be true, you are all obviously going to agree with me and we can stop arguing about the origins of creation, right?"

except you're also talking about rules and values. i guess you're saying we should abandon the christian faith as being "scribbles of man" and somehow gather new scribbles that are somehow based on the supergod you dreamed up and those will somehow be better scribbles? i dunno, it's really hard to follow your thoughts here.
>>
File: 1384205518717.jpg (109KB, 928x550px) Image search: [Google]
1384205518717.jpg
109KB, 928x550px
We are all still pieces of God and our local God still exists, but the time for believing in old regurgitations has passed. Free will still exists and God does not override it because his voltage is insufficient when he is at rest.
>>
>>18740797
>here is a proposition
>can we finally agree to ignore other propositions

Here's a tip: kill yourself.
>>
File: 1383019581680.jpg (63KB, 394x406px) Image search: [Google]
1383019581680.jpg
63KB, 394x406px
>>18740825
1. When God interacts with humans, humans spew out data. God could have been seeing where we go with it.

2.The exoverse is the outside of the universe, it is really self explanatory for anyone with an iq above 50. I am suggesting that God does not worship he who he never met.

3. Perhaps I could have worded that better, but still some semblance of time and motion must exist outside of the universe as we know it in order for any progression of things to occur.

4.New scribbles are not needed, just an abandoning of the old.

>>18740840
Clearly you are upset with what I wrote but I cannot determine why. More wars have been fought in the name of religion than I care to elaborate on and I really think we should seek to find some sense of a new beginning.
>>
File: 30036_snake.jpg (224KB, 1650x1080px) Image search: [Google]
30036_snake.jpg
224KB, 1650x1080px
>>18740876
I know what lies on the other side, God.
It does not take a genius to figure out we are surrounded by energy.
Perhaps you should answer in regards to the topic instead of willy nilly making insane threats of death.
>>
File: picture-jesus-christ-light[1].jpg (93KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
picture-jesus-christ-light[1].jpg
93KB, 700x504px
>>18740888
Don't worry anon, I was just leading you to the truth. I don't mean for you to actually kill yourself. Notice those trips?

>I know what lies on the other side, God.

So you would propose either a new religion? Or a clarification of what God is, to create harmony among all?

Fat chance either way; ESPECIALLY if your starting point is naming yourself "Lucifersapprentice" and call religions "scribbles". Come on dude.

Anyway, good luck kiddo. I think you'll figure it out, just stop being needlessly edgy. That doesn't help in the search for truth.
>>
File: 1382932329431s.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1382932329431s.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
>>18740901
Truth is truth, wherever it comes from.
If you cannot take it from me, you cannot hold it to begin with.
>>
File: (3).jpg (63KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
(3).jpg
63KB, 362x500px
>>18740901
They were scribbles when began, do you know nothing.

>So you would propose either a new religion? Or a clarification of what God is, to create harmony among all?

No new religion needed, just a step back from ancient scribbles.
>>
>>18740959
>The Seven are too mainstream
>Nobody worships The Seven
pick one and only one
>>
File: 5517491465_0483817f4d_z.jpg (341KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
5517491465_0483817f4d_z.jpg
341KB, 479x640px
>>18741476
I have no interest in worship.
What part of 'man messes up religion' is lost on this board.
>>
>>18740797
The Big Bang theory is already making its way out. Scientists are coming up with new theories because new info discovered.
>>
File: phn moi.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
phn moi.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>18741575
Care to enlighten me on what those theories are?
Better still, only bother if they answer the question of a prime mover, which they wont.
>>
File: ImperialCult.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ImperialCult.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18740797
>no scribbles of man are worthy to be called "from God"

I know Kek...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWfTv-fmhhs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR7LAQJN5yg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpPkp8OGQFI
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.