[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The REAL, final Red Pill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 81

File: enlightenment-pic-2.jpg (219KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
enlightenment-pic-2.jpg
219KB, 250x241px
Life as we know it, is actually taking place in a simulation.

Reality doesn't really exist. Free will, does not exist. If you were to restart any day, at any point in time, events would play out exactly the same every time.

Because reality is a simulation, and because any day would play out exactly the same way no matter how many times it was "reset", the future is therefore predictable, but we will never have access to the formulas that will enable us to see the future, because the simulation would then crash, eradicating all of existence.

Enjoy whatever remaining time you have left of your "life", knowing that your future is already determined. Whatever choice you make, was already preordained due to a set of specific stimuli all working together to lead you to said choices.
>>
But why
>>
>>18740749
*farts*
Bullshit.

Reality is real. Trust in the Lord. Don't be a faggot, like OP. That's the golden rule.
>>
>>18740751

If we were to restart the day as of three minutes ago, could you prove to me that you would have typed out any other response to my post?
>>
>>18740750

Why what?
>>
>>18740749
>Whatever choice you make, was already preordained due to a set of specific stimuli all working together to lead you to said choices.

like i give a fuck? As long as i have illusion of my free will and inability to know the future im cool with that.
>>
>>18740754

Your willful acceptance of the illusion of free will was already preordained. Which is totally fine. Changing your fate is completely out of your power. No matter what decision you make, it's a result of the preceding stimuli. There's nothing inherently wrong with this. It's just that people are disillusioned with the fact that they can actually change their "destiny", so to speak.
>>
File: tompoynorinthestudio1.jpg (4MB, 2688x3707px) Image search: [Google]
tompoynorinthestudio1.jpg
4MB, 2688x3707px
>>18740749

>trying to disregard the concept of free will with just a few sentences
>trying to explain transcendental experiences with limited language
>>
>>18740749
>determinism
Okay
>therefore simulationism

What? Show your damn work OP.
>>
didn't nietzsche say this a century ago lol
>>
File: _64766464_64762381.jpg (5KB, 144x81px) Image search: [Google]
_64766464_64762381.jpg
5KB, 144x81px
>>18740749
No basis in reality
>>
>>18740936

If a simulation of reality were to be placed into motion, assuming the exact same sets of variables at the exact same points of time, one can reasonably expect the same exact sets of outcomes. If a completely different simulation were to be started, it would have its own sets of variables that would lead to its own preordained outcome.
>>
File: 1QlQ46W.jpg (128KB, 640x603px) Image search: [Google]
1QlQ46W.jpg
128KB, 640x603px
>>18741013
But not if free will is based on energy which at some point contacts the outside of the simulation.
Determinism failed.
>>
>>18741023

That statement is subject to the same laws of determination after all.

Who is to say that the supposed energy being contacted, wasn't already preordained based on the preceding set of stimuli outside of the simulation?
>>
>>18741013
You're still not proving that because determinism is true, simulationism is.
>>
File: _64660079_71nkeyf9.jpg (5KB, 144x81px) Image search: [Google]
_64660079_71nkeyf9.jpg
5KB, 144x81px
>>18741031
then you are suggesting nothing in existence, even the creator of it has free will.

This is a paradox, therefore invalid.
>>
>>18741040

Why is it inherently invalid? Couldn't it just mean that all of existence is predictable and therefore mappable?
>>
>>18741040
>>18741044

Follow up, think of pi.

The value of pi is a non repeating decimal number. It has no end, however it's still calculable.
>>
File: 2008_11_700.jpg (29KB, 700x474px) Image search: [Google]
2008_11_700.jpg
29KB, 700x474px
>>18741044
No creature would be able to map it because the initial start points are lost in time.
At some point in the scheme of things, there must be free will in order for anything to have ever happened.
>>18741048
Mathematics is an invention of logic, not the basis of such a simulation.
>>
>>18740749
how do you explain mandingo effect
>>
>>18741052

If we assume a paradoxical loop of casualty, we can avoid a starting point of free will.

If we go as far back as to the original cove, the very first decision ever made, how can anyone possibly argue that one choice was made over another, without any prior factors or stimulus? There absolutely must be a reason for left over right, yes over no, up over down. Even if we bring probability into the mix, the rain for one choice over another is due to the outcome of some result.
>>
I am the creator. Not this 'body' not my 'ego' no, I mean I am the creator. Your view OP?
>>
>>18741084

Cool story bro
>>
File: 1384293993133.jpg (45KB, 270x317px) Image search: [Google]
1384293993133.jpg
45KB, 270x317px
>>18741075
But then you must also concur that some value of separation existed in terms of the first ever thought. That thought was within a realm and therefore that realm was allowing for a thought to occur despite being effectively zero in magnitude. How the thought was produced to be one of many possible variants, is evidence of free will.
>>
>>18740749
when you think you have come to the full of truth, you are ignorant.
see the cup as half full, always.
>>
>>18741091

But that thought, it's eventual final destination, is a journey that is still influenced directly by what comes before each instance along that journey.

The ultimate question is why one decision, and not the other?

The answer, is to see what came before and led to that ultimate decision.

It's basically chicken vs egg, but on a grander scale.
>>
Ultimately it boils down to RNG. This is why I say reality is a simulation. Because of RNG, this instance of reality chose one decision over another, during the first ever choice, this continued on to future choices, that were also influenced by what came before, including the RNG variables for this specific simulation. Were we to replicate existence using the same exact set of variables, we would get the exact same outcomes.
>>
File: 1384422450831.jpg (63KB, 520x638px) Image search: [Google]
1384422450831.jpg
63KB, 520x638px
>>18741116
Not if each person has free will and I think it goes for sure they do. Think about gas particles, they go bouncing around in set directions, but they are influenced by fluid energy also, energy which cannot be assigned logical values. As seen in quantum dynamics.
>>
>>18740749
More like a blue pill. Your free will is determined insofar as your felt subjective experience is a product of fundamental natural laws. But in that space, you're as free as you can possibly be, you can't "reduce" yourself to an automaton, you're projecting mechanistic connotations on something irreducible to mechanism. If I choose to go overcome my determinism, I was determined to go overcome it. So the only possible answer is reality is a self-transcending determinism.
>>
>>18741116
That doesn't prove simulation-ism.

Try to construct your argument in the form of a syllogism:

All bachelor's are unmarried
Ted is a bachelor
Therefore Ted is unmarried.
>>
>>18740749

But what about the simulators do they have free will?
>>
>>18741137

However simply choosing to overcome your determinism does not guarantee you doing so. There are still factors along the way which invariably contribute to the final result, as well as those which led you to choosing to try and overcome it.

>>18741139

If A leads to B, then there must be a Z which led to A.

>>18741148

There is no real free will.
>>
>>18741182
>However simply choosing to overcome your determinism does not guarantee you doing so. There are still factors along the way which invariably contribute to the final result, as well as those which led you to choosing to try and overcome it.

That I can choose is all that matters. You are self-determining to the extent you are aware how determined you are
>>
>>18741182
>If A leads to B, then there must be a Z which led to A.

I don't think you understand what a syllogism is. The Cosmological argument has absolutely nothing to do with what a syllogism is, or what you're trying to prove.

It's possible to conceive of a universe where determinism is true, that is not a simulation. Therefore determinism being true does not guarantee we are in a simulation. On a slightly related note, it's possible that a simulation would be nondeterministic. We have no idea what computer processes or physical laws the universe outside a simulation would operate under. In such a universe, it is possible that the simulators discovered a process to produce truly random numbers, which are used in the simulation to make it non deterministic.
>>
>>18741213

But you still must take into account that the state of awareness was still reached as a result of a specific set of preceding events, factors, and circumstances. You didn't spontaneously reach said state of enlightenment or realisation about your surrounding determination. This action is the result of a lifetime and beyond of factors all leading up to this very thought or moment.
>>
>>18741040
>then you are suggesting nothing in existence, even the creator of it has free will.
>This is a paradox, therefore invalid.
>paradox
Fucking how?

The creator is far beyond the simulation and works on entirely different levels than we could ever comprehend while we're inside the simulation ourselves. The damn catch to this simulation is that no matter what you do you will immediately understand things systematically according to the rules of the simulation.
>>
>>18741244
Like I said, a determinism that when present to itself in consciousness, is self-overcoming. Alcoholic who gets the sudden urge to drink driving by his favorite bar is able to resist when he's aware of what just happened, said awareness as a product of the same laws governing the physiology of his compulsive urge to drink, but on a higher-order.
>>
>>18741231

Maybe there is some overarching universe that is not a simulation. We may or may not be said universe. In any case, there is no such thing as a cause it effect without a preceding action or event. Logically, our actions are at the whim of all prior variables both directly and indirectly influencing is and our eventual decisions, simulation or not.
>>
File: rickandmorty_cc_004_pt3_JF3hd-03.jpg (148KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty_cc_004_pt3_JF3hd-03.jpg
148KB, 1080x608px
>>18740749
You're inside a simulation of a simulation inside another simulation
>>
>>18741254
If the guy weren't a drunk he wouldn't have to resist the urge to drink.

If the guy weren't a drunk he wouldn't have gotten this moment of awareness.

It's because he was a drunk and had to fight the urge to drink is what made him self-conscious, making it a product of a certain chain of events and his so called "conscious" decisions from that turning point onwards are still based on the drinking, resisting and becoming aware.
>>
>>18740749

stop watching another matrix movie you retard,
>>
>>18741254

If you take two alcoholics, let's say both are aware of their urges to drink, there are far too many other factors in their individual lives that could lead to then both making very different decisions. Willpower, upbringing, financial status, health, familial support, etc. At the end of the day, each person is still a slave to environmental factors, regardless of how aware they are. And, those factors are the culmination of a series of preceding factors, as I've already explained.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
Life is not a simulation because there is no computer.

Life is not a dream because there is no waking world.

Yet it is both at the same time.
>>
>>18741267
Jesus man, that's what I literally said, but it's determinism de-conditioning itself by acting less and less like pure mechanism, because the whole point of this thread is "were just chemicals maan there is no free will". I'm telling you you don't have a sufficiently nuanced grasp of the subject, you're abstracting away from the fact of subjective (SUBJECTIVE) freedom in the moment into some magical noumenal realm of beep boop particles that's supposed to reduce freedom to something it is clearly not by definition.
>>
Oh yeah OP, then explain how your mother is gargling on my cock without free will. I definitely didn't force her into it
>>
File: 1384031937962s.jpg (7KB, 183x250px) Image search: [Google]
1384031937962s.jpg
7KB, 183x250px
>>18741280
But that some alcoholics go on to recover is evidence of free will.

2017: not believing in free will. GTFO.
>>
>>18741293

Unless you can post pics or proof then I call bullshit on your claim.
>>
>>18741182

What about the prime mover?
>>
>>18741280
>everyone is a slave to everything there is no true personal agency

lol. What exactly is someone who chooses not to let something get to them a slave to?
>>
File: 1384254113133.jpg (59KB, 446x446px) Image search: [Google]
1384254113133.jpg
59KB, 446x446px
>>18741308
They have already argued that the very first thought in existence was not containing free will.
So the long and the short of it, is they are lost to believe there is none in all of existence.
>>
>>18741303

I will argue that some alcoholics can recover not because of free will, but because certain factors and preceding events have resulted in a particular combination of thoughts/feelings/desires, that lead said to successfully overcome their addiction, whereas someone with the exact same life, but potentially with only one difference, would be unable to overcome it.
>>
>>18741313

That person's choice not to let things get to them, is still the result of their specific culmination of experiences, all which are the results of various lines of effects, endlessly pathed from their origins and initial variables.
>>
>>18740985
>Nietzsche
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>18740749

You are close to the truth but you are expressing it in a language which itself is not free from the illusions you're trying to point to.

The ultimate red pill is abolishing even the concept of determination and future. Every phenomenon happening is indeed contingent with the rest of the universe, we are a conditioned coproduction of nature, which means separations are only arbitrary. This lead to understand that nothing has reality in itself, every concept and word vanishes in the face of that ultimate truth.
Time is in the same way a variable and relative. We can't apprehend a variable time : past, present and future are only arbitrary concepts. How can you point to something which can't be apprehended ?

We can't even take a higer stance and say that all this is a simulation, because it's only a point of view. Even our mind doesn't escape for the non-reality of beeing. In truth we can't even pretend to be redpilled, because it would imply there is some higher truth to reach, but the only thing to escape are our futile attemps to put the world into concepts, get rid of all the bullshit and shut up. Saying all this I'm saying nothing at all, I'm speaking without content because in a clear mind there's nothing to say.
>>
>>18741315

Doesn't even make sense desu it's all just random deterministic chaos or something? Sounds like some angsty teenage thinking
>>
>>18741347

We are the abyss and the abyss is us.
>>
>>18741323
You don't get the argument. The persons choice to change happens in the moment, in their experiential awareness in the world. They're not determined "by" anything, they are one and the same with their self-causality, there is nothing that can truly violate their freedom from the inside. Determinism creates complex systems that are determined to act AS IF they experience the world, and this order we classify as consciousness. Realty accommodates both mechanism and the perspective mechanism has on itself, which is subjectivity, experience. Your determinism is half the picture
>>
>>18741366

Well, perhaps you don't get my argument then.

Every choice, every thought, is a result of what came directly before the occurrence.

I would respond no differently to your post given the exact same set of circumstances leading up to it. With no changes in my lifetime or yours, my response to your post could only have happened this way, at this time, in this simulation, with the set of variables that this simulation began with.

If we rewound time to ten minutes ago, everything would play out exactly the same. You wouldn't make a different post, and I wouldn't respond any differently than I am now. Therefore, every single instance of life and every single decision will always be a slave to what came before it.
>>
>>18741402

But what made the first cause then with no previous causes buddy!?!
>>
>>18741409

I wish I knew
>>
>>18741402
How you decided to post this was decided by yourself, in your consciousness, as you read and understood my post in real time. Your position is about as deep as "reality is a certain way", of course we're all products of a determinate order, but an order that allows for my subjective sense of freedom
>>
File: 22.jpg (6KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
6KB, 268x188px
>>18741402
Because of quantum entanglement something could be different in the same set of events.
>>
>>18741412

So if you can't answer that then your theory is incomplete so why are you believing it ?
>>
>>18741366
>>18741402

To clarify, your belief that a person's choice to change happens in the moment, is still a result of and a byproduct of everything going on around that person and directly leading up to that moment. They become self aware as a result of preceding actions, not spontaneously. Then, the choices they make after the fact are still dependant on a series of thoughts which are all still dependant on previous factors. How can you say that a person is not determined by anything, and then at the same time say it happens in the moment? That moment is the result of everything that happened and came before said moment.
>>
>>18741435
The decision in the moment IS the causality, so it can't somehow be constrained by that causality at the same time.
>>
>>18741424

Because so far no one has rant said anything or argued any decent points to persuade me otherwise.

My goal is to reach better and deeper understandings. I don't think I'm inherently right and others are wrong, but the arguments I'm seeing against me so far aren't really budging my POV.
>>
>>18741442

The decision in the moment being the causality doesn't exempt it from being subject to prior factors. It's still part of a chain that results in a particular action or event.

If you're saying that the decision is spontaneous and independent of any other factors or events, then I'd like to know how you can prove that.
>>
>>18741464
Dude you're retarded, I've explained this shit like 10 fucking times, if my consciousness is just the experience of my personal causality then I am free with respect to myself. Holy shit
>>
>>18741450

Reconcile the prime mover with your determinism theory, otherwise keep searching
>>
File: 1484449724809.jpg (440KB, 2000x1816px) Image search: [Google]
1484449724809.jpg
440KB, 2000x1816px
>>18740749
"The strange Life of Ivan Osokin"
>>
>>18741478

But are you really free, it so you just think you are?

Maybe you understand what you're trying to say but it's not coming across clearly.
>>
>>18741490
Yes, I'm free. With respect to myself. This is as clear as I can make it. You're dumb
>>
finally someone is able to put my thoughts into words. thank you OP.
>>
>>18741502

No I understand now. You are free with respect to yourself, but in the grand scheme of things, your choices are ultimately still preordained based on preceding stimuli.

That's fine. You can continue to live in ignorance. It doesn't really matter anyways since this was already determined.
>>
>>18741513
You're fucking retarded
>>
>>18741519

And you're willfully ignorant. So what?
>>
>>18740749
Truly believe in yourself and you're more than some program.
>>
>>18741519
>>18741513
Groping in the dark, are we?
>>
>>18741487
always be on the lookout for the magician
>>
>>18741523
I can't even put into words how fucking dumb you are. You just can't wrap your head around this, I've explained this as simply as possible, you just cannot comprehend words my friend. This is stuff I'd understand in a fucking instant if I read it in a philosophy paper, whether or not I agreed with it, I'd at least grok it. You just can't. It's hilarious. You cannot do it. Oh my god.
>>
>>18740749
nice "red pill"

you forgot to say that knowing something like that doesn't change anything, unless you can put these assumptions to use it doesn't even matter if it's true or not, it ends just being mental masturbation
>>
the illusion of free will is not for no reason called illusion of free will. its just an illusion. its exactly like when computers dont render the entirety of a map, it only renders what the player sees. this is the illusion of a world.

in the free will case, this illusion works by making you unaware you are pre-set in variables. after you chose a decison, you think YOU chose it, but according to MY theories, you only did what was pre-programmed. thats also how destiny works.

now, the big question is, are our consciousnesses pre-rendered or are at least our SOULS real and free?

this is what we must find out.

also, dejavues too play a part in this. in the recent time i got MANY dejavues one another. they increase in occurences.
i think something wants to tell me the only path to freedom and truth are dejavues. when i managed to fully analyze dejavues, i am one step closer to actual freedom.

but yeah, what OP is talking about is the reason why i come here on /x/ spamming "please let me go"
because the creators would possibly see my posts.

of course, if we are really just pre-programmed, then its not interesting for the creators. but this is basically my soul grasping at straws in the hope some part of me is actually free.

there is something i am missing in this. the scanners did something to my brain in 2013 and ever since, i was far away from the truth. i think before then, i was very close to it. nowadays i can't access it anymore.
>>
>>18741502
>>18741519

My point is this:

You claim to be free with respect to yourself. Fine, but can you prove to me that if we reset today, and this thread was made, that you wouldn't have made the exact same posts, and I wouldn't have responded to you the exact same way?

The fact that it's already happened this way is more proof that it would occur the same way again, instead of any differently.
>>
File: 1478733937703.jpg (243KB, 1080x990px) Image search: [Google]
1478733937703.jpg
243KB, 1080x990px
>>18741531
Attendence to fate.
An eye of marble.
Patterns farce, the castle walls
Are crumbling, cracking through
Which light shines,
Make thine wish and hold the line.
>>
>>18741552

Thank you, finally someone on the same wavelength as me.
>>
>>18741559
And what I'm saying is of course it would, because it would be nothing but the exact life I've lived up until this point, and would feel just as freely lived as this one. Your "determinism" is a bogeyman, reality is a certain way, great, the rest is up to us.
>>
>>18741568
no problem. good to see.
>>
File: 1387266213992.jpg (55KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
1387266213992.jpg
55KB, 500x699px
>>18741552
Free will exists in terms of individual minds because the very energy a mind is made of is free to be decisive. There is no further explanation worth looking into excepting quantum mechanics. This really is a simple as it gets and no amount of wishing for a theory to be right in counter to this can make it so. Reality is not preordained as some would have you believe. Why they continue to post when they believe it is just set that they would, is beyond me. Make a choice people, prove you can out will your destiny and change your stance. Who wants to live in a matrix anyway.
>>
>>18740749
Did you feel smart while you typed out this post or something? That's all just common sense, brainlet. Also the simulation part has nothing to do with anything else you said
>>
>>18741571

But how can the rest be "up to us" considering what we both just agreed on, that a set of outcomes happened as they did precisely because of what happened directly prior?

Living with the belief that we can affect our outcome because we can make a decision, is different than knowing that the decision we will make has already been decided because of various intertwining paths affecting all variables which directly influence said decision.
>>
File: e11.jpg (192KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
e11.jpg
192KB, 1024x768px
>>18741552
Illūdere
To play
>>
>>18741600

No I was just really drunk and sleep deprived
>>
>>18741602
Because if our decision is the end of some deterministic chain, then it does not detract it from being MY decision, precisely because this chain also encapsulates the subjective reality of freedom
>>
in case you all forget, i am the one who introduced the simulation theory to 4chan. i find it interesting how the world seems to copy me. everytime i create original content mentally, the world seems to copy me. i was in a bin and a police officer came in and said to his police buddy "did you know that researchers found out that we all most likely live in a simulation?" do which the other guy said "shush, or ull be staying here aswell!"

it looks to me like i am in the center of the world. which makes me belive i am just the protagonist of a hyper-reality game.

>>18741607
what?
>>
>>18740749
Oh god another retard...
>>
File: wut.jpg (6KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
6KB, 200x160px
>>18741626
>>
tho, i must add, i feel watched. i think all this is just something to test us.
>>
>>18741619

Okay, so the decision, being made by you, belongs to you, as you said. It is your decision. No one is arguing otherwise. I think we were just arguing two separate points. Your point being that it's still ultimately YOUR decision, my point being that it's still based on everything that came before it

Can we agree on that much?
>>
>>18741626
Hanz you have trapped yourself.
And only by your own self you may escape.

But as with our prior meetings I expect you to distort again the nature of our conversation.

Du hast dich selbst entwickelt,
Durch deine schamlose ungebundenheit wurdest du eingewickelt.

Only a real psychopath reasons with the unreasonable.
>>
>>18741641
No, my point is that it's BOTH at the same time
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>18741626
kill jester
>>
File: what.jpg (2KB, 120x125px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
2KB, 120x125px
>>18741626
>tfw people say Im crazier than you.
>>
>>18741668
crazy, not. free-thinking. those who are unable to freely think are those who are REALLY mentally ill. trapped.
>>
>>18740749
this is the biggest pile of shit i ever read. reality is just more abstract than you can grasp.
>>
>>18741671
What happened to mia?
>>
>>18740752
explain yourself faggo
>>
>>18741692
she left the scene.
>>
>>18741706
What about capslock?
>>
>>18741712
she, too, left the scene.
>>
>>18741714
And alphalord?
>>
>>18740749
OP is correct.
>>
>>18741721
he was forced away by furious /x/ posters.
>>
>>18741730
What about hanz?
>>
File: 1469259783489.png (837KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1469259783489.png
837KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: 1468339466695.png (375KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1468339466695.png
375KB, 1440x2560px
>>18741744
he is still remaining on /x/, last i've heard of him.
>>
File: 1459067495577.gif (1MB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1459067495577.gif
1MB, 555x555px
>>18740752
do it, restart the day as of 3 min form my post, with us having the knowledge of what you just did, that way, we will know you are the rel deal

protip: you can't faggot
>>
>>18741759
Can I get a quick run down on hanz?
>>
>>18741810
the life story or the 4chan story?
>>
File: NetBot6k.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
NetBot6k.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
"Weiter weiter ins verderben.
Wir müssen leben, müssen sterben."
>>
>>18740749
>Reality can be framed as a simulation
>Therefore reality isn't real

Our level of reality is still definitely real and it's useless to argue otherwise.
>>
>>18741037
Uncertainty encoded into reality defining a clear limit of what can be known.
Absolute determinism on our level of reality is impossible.
>>
>>18741938
technically, reality defines a set of ultimate states.
if our "reality" were a simulation, then such ultimate states would simply not exist because everything is an illusion.
>>
>>18741950
You don't understand what you are talking about.
That is where the first prime error lies and why you believe this to be true.

You are determined by yourself, who is determined to believe in his understanding of illusion.

If you were at all sincere you would realize, that your statement does not hold up to anything.

You say reality is an illusion without realizing then, that illusion must be reality.

Can that not be a fact?
>>
>>18741987
i believe we simply have different word usage.

"reality" as a thing, might be there for unaware people. but the deep mechanics of reality mean that when OPs and mine theory are correct, this world is void of it.
>>
>>18742000
>when ops and my theory
It's not your theory. That existed even before recorded history.

In reality.. or illusion, however you want to take it, it makes no difference.

Now I ask you, Why are you here?
What do you want?
>>
>>18742030
i strongly doubt people before recorded history had an idea what computer simulations are, friend.

also, as in me, hanz or as in my body?
>>
>>18742038
Why? Because you assume that a computer is a box standing in your room with which you can access the internet?

That is all you know about computers and simulation?

What are you even doing here?
You won't answer a simple question without asking further?
If that is so then have it your way, Hanz.
The meds are there for a reason.
>>
>>18742038
My hypothesis explains everything.
As living beings, we are bots. Variables are our DNA and other info in the server. Evolutionary stuff. Purpose of life: is just an optimized search to keep nature as adapted as possible. Life is a process running in a server and updating a graph of objects (beings).

Now this game was interesting in itself. But some other dude wanted to hack or reuse it for different purposes. So it hacked the fuck out of some monkey and added extra behavior on top of it. This is what we call conscience and of course it comes from the same place (another process).

Life and conscience are both distributed systems. Therefore:
> you don't live. You are being lived.
> you don't think. You are being thought.
>>
File: 1382418097524s.jpg (5KB, 180x233px) Image search: [Google]
1382418097524s.jpg
5KB, 180x233px
>>18742089
Well that is a long way of saying you do not feel in control. What else can you pull from your ass?
>>
>>18742080
its not the meds who cause this.

its the brainwash that caused my brain to be a wreck. after 2013.
>>
>>18740749
>yeah so im developing this simulation to trick billions of NPCs into thinking their existence is real
>better give them assholes and make them poo
>ill also make them fart
>throw in abit of suffering, hunger, thirst, death
>almoooost finished just adding the disease and viruses
>heres the high places and gravity that will cause people to fall, suffer and die
>some sharks and snakes
>yep thats it finished.
>>
>>18740749
>Life as we know it, is actually taking place in a simulation.
>Reality doesn't really exist.

BOOORING.
>>
>>18742111
> do not feel in control
Can you even freaking read?
as an individual, of course not, because the individual animal is just data and not even real.
Your conscience is also not (You), it is just the same program being executed with different inputs for each instance of human (those coming from your environment)
>>
File: 1382479640607.jpg (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1382479640607.jpg
1MB, 800x600px
>>18742129
>Can you even freaking read?
Yes
> you don't live. You are being lived.
> you don't think. You are being thought.

Sounds like you are out of control to me.
>>
>>18740749
this isnt how simulations work.
if you change some sort of quantity of the variables that the simulation requires to run, it doesnt just break or crash, it adapts to it, and continues as if that were always the started scenario.

just tap into the registry, my nigga.
>bypass the programmed perception loop by gaining information from future loops that will allow you either: a boot from the system, to program a new scenario, or a more beneficial experience in the next loop, because "you" dont forget the last one, its like going back to your birth/childhood remembering everything you did in life while everyone else is how it was back then.

>>18740751
what if the lords answer was to just put a computer around the universe?
i mean, it seems like the most user-end friendly way to do it.

>>18740928
theres no such thing as limited language; if it cant be explained now, further observation will allow it to be explained eventually.
>>
>>18740749
>Reality doesn't really exist
>Because reality is a simulation

Which means it exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ta73DV5z-0
>>
>>18742158
u dont get it. it was just a bad use of words.

what we "think" as reality is just a simulation. so not a real "reality".
>>
>>18740749
your retarded and should gas yourself in order to be shown that it is real!
>>
>>18740749
Hanz is off his meds again, watch out guys.
There's some truth in your statements, there are some predetermined points that we are lead to in this universe. Everything in between these points is what's called free will. Free will can erode these points, also blow them into smithereens. If you're really so naive as to think no one practices precognition, you're blind. And it's not just these people that change the path of which we're on, a good example is pleb-tier chaos magick, changing the universe in the favor of the ego.
Reality is simulated, yes. Everything that will happen, has happened. Everything that has happened will happen. You're confusing this concept, with the fact that nothing happens out of will.
If you were to redo a day, obviously it would play out the same, unless someone intervened, because it's the same fucking day, you stupid fuckwad.
If you knew anything, just a slither, of what you're speaking, you would know that your uttering pure bullshit.
Yes this day has already happened, everything that influenced this day has already happened, because it WILL happen, through every influence there might be. That's just how it's set in stone, from our perspective, we can't see these stones. Someone can see these stones, and swap those stones. But someone can see that entity swapping those stones, and swap that entity's stones, and so on and so forth.
TL;DR: WE'RE INSIDE A DESKTOP APP CALLED UNIVERSE.EXE AAAAA
>>
>>18742173
im not off my meds faggot.
>>
>>18742122
>>yeah so im developing this simulation to trick billions of NPCs into thinking their existence is real
Nope, the original programmer only wanted to see what kind of monsters evolved from the original ancestor, and to see whether the macabre competition they are subject to resulted in a higher chance of life as a whole being able to survive periodic cataclysms. Conscience was a posterior addition most likely coded by other dude.
>>better give them assholes and make them poo
This is the result of evolution. He didn't design your arse in 3DStudio.
>>ill also make them fart
Again evolution.
>>throw in abit of suffering, hunger, thirst, death
He needed the instances to compete in order to harden the selection algorithm.
>>almoooost finished just adding the disease and viruses
Ok, some viruses certainly look like a hack, probably added later as well by some player/hacker.
>>heres the high places and gravity that will cause people to fall, suffer and die
Its a game engine with all its laws.
>>some sharks and snakes
Evolved
>>yep thats it finished.
It was. But later on the server was hacked and now some weird things are happening. Most likely the server will run out of resources and crash or reset.
>>
>>18742173
One of those stated influences, are free will.
>>18742177
Good.
Checked.
Like you should be in a mental ward.
Or at least talk to a therapist, not a psychiatrist. Psychiatrists want to box you in, therapists want to set you free. Generally speaking.
If you think you 'broke the matrix' or some shit with your knowledge, then how come you haven't just been deleted, if they know everything anyway. :^)
>>
>>18742152
Machine is a manifest of ones nature.
Of the data soup~ machine was inevitable manifest, thus predestined to rise from the ashes {soup} of data...
>>
File: _64819488_tungurahua.jpg (18KB, 464x261px) Image search: [Google]
_64819488_tungurahua.jpg
18KB, 464x261px
>>18742165
The simulation is thee only reality you know, so yes i do get it... entirely...

Captcha: Rivers.
>>
>>18742191
i dont know. maybe they just want to torture me. its not like they arent able to delete someone.

i witnissed live how a grown up woman turned into a child.
>>
>>18742144
Check out the command pattern. It is a software design pattern where instances of objects are passed some input arguments and forced to update themselves according to those arguments.

So what I'm saying is that living beings (and conscient beings) are being forced to update themselves and produce decisions based on their own internal variables and the state of the world.
>>
File: 1469259715876.png (520KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1469259715876.png
520KB, 1440x2560px
i know so much about the simulation. sadly i cant put it into words.
>>
File: 1468339533250.png (383KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1468339533250.png
383KB, 1440x2560px
for example, here is pic related. thats how they operate. the scanners are the beurocratic arm of the forces that control and manage reality.
>>
>>18742229
they are beyond limits of our technology. they are basically demi-gods
>>
File: 4.jpg (108KB, 900x785px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
108KB, 900x785px
>>18742210
Nice statement.
>>
File: 1480630866680.jpg (105KB, 720x596px) Image search: [Google]
1480630866680.jpg
105KB, 720x596px
The simulation has been hacked.
>>
File: 1388289140040.jpg (15KB, 217x208px) Image search: [Google]
1388289140040.jpg
15KB, 217x208px
>>18742210
Quantum mechanics doesn't allow for none state changing variables. Because of QM we have free will and all data in the universe follows an unknown path towards outcomes.

How else would a God have it? Boring otherwise.

That reality is a simulation with predestined outcomes is a higher tier flat earth theory.
>>
File: hi_anon.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
hi_anon.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>18742244
I forgot to mention, for the non initiated in Object-Oriented programming, that the simulated instances contain different variables and are being passed different inputs, but the decision-making function that runs periodically is common to all objects or kinds of objects (classes).
>>
>>18742254
Maybe its the writing on the wall... ;)
>>
>>18742261
you suck.
>>18742254
you too.
>>
>>18742261
Elements do not follow an unknown path.

It took nature to bring elemental world into being.
>>
>>18740985
Uh no. Read it. Dipshit.
>>
File: 1384758703474.jpg (101KB, 695x530px) Image search: [Google]
1384758703474.jpg
101KB, 695x530px
>>18742269
Coming from someone pretending to be hanz, that is really not concerning me.
Stop feeding into these theories, silly kids fall prey to them and end up doing harm to their psyche.

>>18742276
And what do you suppose is at the root of nature?
QM.
>>
>>18742261
> Quantum
Its a model created by humans to explain the reality, but it is a faulty model, because reality doesn't behave as it should unless you are looking at it (shit doesn't get rendered unless needed).
>free will
Can you not shit or eat in a month? Can you kill yourself by not breathing? Please post results.
>>
>>18742294
m8, i AM hanz. fucker.
>>
>>18742265
Yes because they only have a certain amount of ways to process' the information.
The sensory process.
>>
>>18742294
Math.
>>
>>18741048
There isn't any proof that it doesn't end
>>
File: 1383106753298.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1383106753298.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
>>18742297
Not behaving as it should unless looking at it, is a direct result of inherent particulate will.
Not breathing is countered by the brains inherent evolved state, free will does not mean ultimate will.

>>18742312
Before there was a universe there was not math, there was a quantum flux of free willed, free thinking energy. 0 and 1 are all the numbers needed to understand the universe and further elaboration deteriorates as equations become more complex. That is why E= MC2 only gets physicists so far.
>>18742329
It doesn't end but it gets increasingly less accurate as the magnitude increases, we just haven't got any means of testing that theory.
>>
Wat~ is @ the root of nature~ generosity#

.HeH.
>>
>>18740749
>Enjoy whatever remaining time you have left of your "life", knowing that your future is already determined.

My destiny (not fate) is determined. Whether i follow my destiny is a subject of free will. Therefore the future is always subject to change. But yeah, you could argue that your 'free will' is free WITHIN the framework of your destiny - therefore there is 'no' real free will. The further you 'look' into the future the more variables you have to take into account, therefore if you try to look into the infinite future, the outcomes are always infinite.

Also real talk, you sound like the typical rookie who just read your average encyclopedia on the occult and think you have it all figured out. I suggest that you take everything you know or you think you know with a grain of salt, because at the end of the day, you don't know shit. You only know everything when you are omnipresent, and that is when you die; you become one with the universe and the cycle begins again in the next 'simulation' or 'dream' - so called 'life'.
>>
File: 1390388674962.jpg (28KB, 451x600px) Image search: [Google]
1390388674962.jpg
28KB, 451x600px
>>18742381
>know everything when you are omnipresent, and that is when you die
When you die, you go back to God and God is not omnipresent nor does God know everything.
>>
>>18742356
>particulate will
This is a far fetched argument made by those incapable of accepting that they themselves don't exist.
It does not make sense that a subatomic particle perceives the number of observers around it to decide on some behavior when it is not even alive. Now imagine this done by each other subatomic particle in existence.
BTW the sole existence of quantization is pointing to a finite world. If the world was the only and real one then it could be infinite, However a simulated world could not be infinite.
>>
>>18742391
you will change your mind when you are being judged.
>>
>>18742391
Everything is a part and a creation of God and God is a part of everything. If we consider that the very essence of 'ideas' is the understanding of God from which everything emanates then God works through us and we work through God. Doesn't that make God omnipresent?
>>
File: Manson.jpg (36KB, 468x339px) Image search: [Google]
Manson.jpg
36KB, 468x339px
>>18742404
>This is a far fetched argument made by those incapable of accepting that they themselves don't exist.
That we have free will within our brains and energy flows according to our will is in contradiction to your hypothesis.
>>18742418
Gods ideas are not mans, this is why religion fails to get across its point. God does not override free will to write a book, God is primarily asleep and wills slight around us.
>>
>>18742427
shut up.

>>18742417
question, did anyone just have a dejavue at this post?
>>
>>18742391
So when you die, according to my hypothesis, the animal is simulated no more. The instance is recycled and the memory it occupied is freed to be used on some other new entity yet to be generated.
The conscience, being extra instructions added to the functionality of the animal, is unable to run without it so it also dies.
The actual recycling mechanism might not fire immediately though, maybe because it is computationally expensive, and thus there might be a brief period of time where the conscience is being run but the animal has already been marked as dead.
This might explain ghosts.
However a periodic background recycling service will in the end get rid of the dead instance and this might also explain why most ghosts are relatively recent (usually no more than 200 years).

If the memory wasn't recycled, then the simulation would crash when there is no more free memory left. However amazing it might be, the computer where this simulation runs is in the end finite.
>>
>>18741626
Hanz wake up!!!

Its a dream
>>
>>18742458
how do i wake up?
>>
>>18742427
>That we have free will within our brains and energy flows according to our will is in contradiction to your hypothesis
No, because the reality is not the ultimate reality, it is a simulation. And your "free" will is only apparently free from inside the simulation, whereas if we looked at the program's code or stored data in the real world where the computer sits, it will be clear that there is no free will.
>>
>>18742465
your spirit is dead you need a Spiritual Rebirth

Eternal life begins at the moment of spiritual rebirth. It's in the Bible, John 3:36, TLB. "And all who trust Him—God's Son—to save them have eternal life; those who don't believe and obey Him shall never see heaven, but the wrath of God remains upon them."

When we receive Christ, we are reborn. It's in the Bible, John 1:12-13, NKJV. " But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."

Spiritual rebirth means dying to your old life. It's in the Bible, Romans 7:4, TLB. "Your 'husband,’ your master, used to be the Jewish law; but you 'died,’ as it were, with Christ on the cross; and since you are 'dead,’ you are no longer 'married to the law,' and it has no more control over you. Then you came back to live again when Christ did and are a new person. And now you are 'married,’ so to speak, to the one who rose from the dead, so that you can produce good fruit, that is, good deeds for God."
>>
>>18742474
u didnt mention in your pic that 2017 is now one decade after the recreation of israel, which according to a prediction will bring the end of the world.

something like that.
>>
File: 1391058081304s.jpg (5KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
1391058081304s.jpg
5KB, 250x170px
>>18742436
>shut up.
Super intellect at work right there.
>>18742454
Ghosts are a manifestation of energy by larger entities, such as demons and angels, they mess with people through boredom. Ghosts can never be proven because they are momentary and you can never catch one. Reality being a simulation can never be proven even from outside of it where the very first God resides because to accept such a notion is incomprehensible to such a realms inhabitants due to the amount of pure will they have.
>>18742468
You have been sat around mans invention too long and lost all spirituality. God wants you to see the truth I suspect. When he wakes up to actually bother with man I mean.
>>
>>18742494
shut up.
>>
I'm struggling with this idea, that everything is predetermined. That I am a robot with no free will and the universe is progressing towards an absolute outcome that is preordained.

Chaos theory gives me a sigh of relief.

read this: https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/determinism-causal/
>>
File: 1386601435964s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1386601435964s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>18742507
>>
>>18742514
>>
>>18742514
you have an overcompensation complex.
>>
>>18740751
>Reality is real. Trust in the Lord.
If the lord is all knowing and all seeing we wouldn't need to put any trust in him or pray to him, as he would already know if we had faith in him and believed in him or not
>>
File: 1384749314667.jpg (79KB, 516x603px) Image search: [Google]
1384749314667.jpg
79KB, 516x603px
>>18742544
I just have too much time on my hands and since God is asleep, I have no-one to argue with.
>>
>>18742551
kind of a self-enacting prophecy right there. you didnt think far enaugh.

>>18742556
as do i. come on, hit me with your worst.
>>
>>18742556
also, stop posting with images to raise attention.
>>
File: 1396214643574_png.jpg (29KB, 527x527px) Image search: [Google]
1396214643574_png.jpg
29KB, 527x527px
>>18742564
I like posting images, it is what the site was designed for.
Why would I listen to a fool like you who pretends to be someone else simply because they can get away with it?
Self important much?
This argument will go nowhere because it is not paranormal enough for this board so I concede to your clear victory.
>>
File: efd[1].jpg (29KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
efd[1].jpg
29KB, 600x584px
>>18742577
but i am the real hanz you horsefucker
>>
File: 1486656202160.jpg (172KB, 720x433px) Image search: [Google]
1486656202160.jpg
172KB, 720x433px
I bet you're quite the guy irl Hanz.
We should meet one day.

I take interest in people who have had a psychotic experience.
You seem to be still out of balance these days.
Just like all these years back.
You have not changed one bit.

Which is quite remarkable for one who claims to understand so much.
>>
>>18742588
im still under mindcontrol and was brainwashed in 2013 friend. that makes some things harder.

and that replies to your statement. i DID change. on may 22 2013.
>>
File: 1474896090371.jpg (71KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
1474896090371.jpg
71KB, 720x552px
>>18742594
>mind control
>22.05.13
You don't say?
>>18742254

Hows the change going for you so far?
>>
File: images[2].jpg (7KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
images[2].jpg
7KB, 297x170px
>>18742624
bad. i lost critical parts of my mental capabilities. i feel like a potato.
>>
File: IMG_8676.jpg (125KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8676.jpg
125KB, 1080x1920px
>>18740749
David Bohm holds the view that the very nature of the Universe is holographic. He said that if you have a fish in a fish tank, and you put a camera on the front and another one on a side, and if you further show both images to a person who knows nothing about fishes, that person will infer that both images show different objects. That person will even infer that both objects are somehow entangled, correlated, for when one of them reacts and moves, the other follows, with no delay at all.

Your shadow is not entangled with your body. It is not correlated. It is not entangled. It is just a part of you. Correlation means "a mutual relationship or connection between two or more things". Is it your shadow a different thing from you? Is it your image in a mirror a different thing from you? No, they are manifestations of just one thing: you.

I wonder if it happens the same with brains and life forms. If all of us are but one and the same 'object', it is more than natural that we all co-move and that all our dreams and actions be but one and the same dream and action. No matter how far beyond each other those images of the fish are, they will move in a totally dependent way, for they are images of one and the same object.

However, the person observing the fish and the fish are correlated, indeed. They are correlated by virtue of the observed-observer principle.

Maybe we are the fish in the fish tank. Maybe we are the person watching the front view or the sideview of the fish tank. Sunil Thakur puts it this way: we may say that information about all systems in the universe exists as a potentiality in every system. However, because any given system in the universe manifests information in a specific range only therefore it cannot manifest all the information that is available to it. But I cannot explain it with simple words, sorry.
>>
File: 14743912971611.jpg (116KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
14743912971611.jpg
116KB, 720x479px
>>18742632
Here you go.
Case closed guys.

We will never meet again Hans.
This was the last time I tried to bail you out, but you refuse to.
>>
File: 1485824885175.jpg (201KB, 736x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1485824885175.jpg
201KB, 736x1123px
>>18740749
Enjoy your futile existence.
>>
>>18742653
i dont refuse to, i just am not able to count to 2.
my brain feels molten. sorry erl. come back. pls.
>>
8 years since im coming on 4chan now..
>>
*sigh*.. its just my decreased mental capabilities who are at fault that i cant process new information as good anymore. dont put the blame on me, erlkönig.
>>
dejavue.
yesterday i had a really strong dejavue. it showed me that i was living a certain scene in my life again.
>>
File: 1396543947900.jpg (66KB, 373x246px) Image search: [Google]
1396543947900.jpg
66KB, 373x246px
>>18742774
Did it feel like it came from within or without?
>>
>>18742718
>don't blame me while I blame one or another fictional aspect that I see in myself
The day you cease this is the day the sun will shine for you.
But you can't.

You are not in control.
But you try. That is what you say, yet if you are not in control, even trying is out of your reach.
You are being played by yourself and do not even realize it.

You want me to stick around?
You want me to witness your destruction?
Why would I want to see this?
Why do you want me to see this?

There are people who are free from this illusion by simple dissolution.
You have thrown yourself into it.
This prison is of your very own making.

No. Hanz. If you want freedom you will have to sell yourself to me completely.
As I know you, you are not at all willing to do this.

Protip: You are not willing.
You have already sold yourself long time ago.

I doubt you have the capacity to do it again to the neccessary extend.
>>
>because the simulation would then crash, eradicating all of existence.
That's not how consciousness works.
>>
>>18742793
there was no such sort of "origin" feeling.

>>18742820
selling myself completely to you puts me in a dangerous position and right now i am at the edge of destruction.
>>
>>18742120
Who brainwashed you
>>
>>18742843
the right question!

the scanners. probably. when i was in coma on may 22 2013 they did somthing to me. thats when they brainwashed me.
>>
File: 1388380358660.jpg (52KB, 700x452px) Image search: [Google]
1388380358660.jpg
52KB, 700x452px
>>18742831
Then it came from within and is probably a memory relived. I don't get dejavue.
>>
>>18742831
>dangerous position
Your position is already dangerous.
As you say yourself.

The meds are not helping. The docs waste your time.
Your girlfriend is just in another dimension and your future is non-existent in your eyes.

Trallala what a great chair to sit in.
If one could only change seat.

Can you feel how the river guides your every move?
How every thought leads you down the same road?
How every emotion reminds you of a place and time that is not present?

Cool simulation.
I still remember 2013 as if it was a week ago.
>>
>>18742853
go on..
you forgot your name, erlkönig.
>>
QUIT TALKING ABOUT TELEPATHIC SPIDERS AND SHIT LIKE OPENING G.A.T.E.S
>>
>>18742855
Still you are idling.
Still you want your uncomfortable present to change into a comfortable one.

And you are waiting. Observing.
Holding out for that hero.
The life boat that will never come to pick you up Hans.

In 2013, things have changed.
You think you have changed, but in reality you are the same.
It is when the flood happened.
And you never learned to swim.

Now your oxygen supply is running dry.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
aye m8s cheer up ye caint simulate a perfect circle
>>
>>18742874
oxygen supply running dry? in the real world?
uh oh.. #not trolling
>>
File: impactglass.jpg (9KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
impactglass.jpg
9KB, 200x198px
ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

WERE HEADED FOR VENUS

MAYBE THEY'VE SEEN US

AND WELCOME US ALL

WITH SO MANY LIGHTYEARS TO GO

AND THINGS TO BE FOUND
>>
File: ancientmullet.jpg (33KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
ancientmullet.jpg
33KB, 325x325px
>>18742892
>>
File: ad.jpg (20KB, 470x324px) Image search: [Google]
ad.jpg
20KB, 470x324px
>>18742899
>>
File: chimpanzeehybrids.png (88KB, 735x285px) Image search: [Google]
chimpanzeehybrids.png
88KB, 735x285px
>>18742906
>>
>>18742922
>>18742899

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB
>>
>>18742846
The scanners ? How long were you in a coma and how or did you break free
>>
>>18742899
Dubbies
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708-224249.png (373KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708-224249.png
373KB, 1440x2560px
>>18743006
>scanners
pic related. from their /scanner/ board.

i was "officially" in coma for 2 days but my subconscious mind recorded a 2 year and 7-8 month coma time. plenty of time where they could have tinkered with me.
>>
>>18743031
What induced this coma.
>>
>>18743031
And also what did you experience while in the coma any memories or just blank
>>
>>18743053
i ran infront of a car, then the paramedics came and put me in artifical coma.
>>
>>18743064
literally nothing. i went unconsciouss and the next moment i woke up in a hospital.
>>
>>18743066
Why did you do that was you trying to die
>>
>>18743085
yes. i was.
>>
>>18743087
Do you think sychronicity is linked to the simulation
>>
Once again as always a fake red pill and a lie to inspire a belief in the people which ultimately manifests untruth. This is the truth. I still don't have time to post but it will come
>>
>>18743099
yes.
>>
>>18743103
this red pill came from myself. and since im not a disinfo agent, i didnt intend you to divert from the truth.
>>
>>18743104
To what end
>>
>>18743110
thats what im still trying to find out. when i find the end, ill probably crack the code of the simulation soon after.

but let me tell you, i already did crack part of it last time. before my coma, precisely 1 or 2 days before it, i was able to manifest something into reality out of pure will and intelligence. i lost that ability after my brainwash. :/
>>
>>18742209
theres nothing to do, even if we know that system. and who the hell would want to brake it? it's only thing we have, and the graphics are cool af

people usualy put pleasure before knowledge, that is why people don't sit on /x/ typing about this shiet

also if this is real, it was determined that we learn about the system, so it's cool
>>
>>18743125
Where you involved with the cult of saturn
>>
>>18743131
the graphics are not neccessarily cool. i saw pixels some time ago.

>>18743148
no
>>
>>18743150
why don't we all just quit then. you can't can you?
>>
>>18743151
maybe we can and just dont know HOW to. maybe we simply forgot.
>>
>>18743155
you just kill yrself simple as that
>>
what is simulation? if its simulation it must be simulating something. What is simulation simulating?
>>
>>18743165
what if you re-awake unknowing of your previous actions?
>>
>>18743169
i think we should call it sequence
>>
>>18743125
I manifested something of a similarity last month. Have 'died' twice in this life, but after that manifestation I was "saved". What do you know about Mooses and the aethernet? Also Maxwells ORIGINAL equations?
>>
>>18743150
You were or you are not Hanz .
>>
>>18743177
Like a spring, as opposed to a circle. But a spring connected in a circle. With springs wrapped around the wire of the main spring and so forth. Rotating. Like a haepersphear
>>
>>18743174
i won't know, because i know that i would not kill myself just to check if its true

i don't think many people killed themselves, just to check if we live in a simulation. the role of the end of life (death) leads us to fear it. it sounds like a resonable part of a simulation

we know we will die in the end, so we just wait for it, living - not breaking the working simulation
>>
>>18743169
Free will
>>
>>18743194
both. i never were.
>>
>>18743151

You must meet you twin soul and serve God's will and ascend together as one soul again. Until then, we are elegantly trapped and rebirthed and resequenced in a geometric seal. the "2nd heaven" where God is reached only thru His sun. He has little direct power here, as he lives in between the numbers, in between matter and energy. Only daemons can directly touch the physical realm..
>>
>>18743203
I think most of the frank/cult of saturn stuff is bullshit but the synchronicity stuff there is something there but I can't put my finger on it
>>
if Life is simulation, the simulation must be simulating something. What is the simulation simulating that is a simulation of Life? asking for a friend.
>>
>>18740749
this is a dumb approach, sorry but this is bluepill
>>
>>18743224
how the fuck would we know
>>
>>18743203
Not past tense then, presently?
>>
You idgits need to read up on Maxwell's Language of Quaternions to open your own GATE to Ascension
>>
>>18743251
but it just works

if we had some giant ass computer that would scan the part of the universe that affects us and process it, knowing current and the next place of every particle of the universe, it would see the whole future, which would break the sequence
>>
>>18740749
this is old news holmes

this ain't no red pill, this is like an advil gelcap you found under the couch that expired five years ago
>>
*URGHP* shit morty the battery's dying. Lets check it out. We will have to shrink down to the size of a subatomic particle to get to the bottom of the problem inside this miniverse
>>
>>18742173
that ain't hanz, if it were hanz he'd be nattering on about trying to find his wife and shit, also it doesn't look like his posts
>>
>>18743109
You have a beautiful mind, we are so close now. I know you feel it. You just need a piece of information. A piece regardless of size of the dark unknown to forever know so you can forever feel the feeling in its fullness. Soon I will tell you what I believe to be absolute truth. When you are me and I am you we both will understand it to be true exactly the same. If you have the understanding, you just need the information. Its all there even in this post but you might need more information to understand. I hope I'm out there somewhere reading this message to myself.
>>
>>18743269
presently, not.

>>18743296
i feel the bit of truth i need is related to the dejavues.
>>
>>18743304
It is. You're closer than I even realized. Your response echoes my understanding. Follow the intuition. When you realize the whole real truth is present in everything because you see how it is inherently like that in nature you see it EVERYWHERE. Signs are exactly what they're meant to be and they're constantly denied. You see it everywhere, embrace and slowly you become it. I have become it, and I chose not to embrace so I could tell all of you and you could embrace it. This is what the ultimate scary truth that half of god that is ultimately the whole himself is telling you through the computer. I saw it in all its beauty. Math says theoretically one of you is the other half, I believe it's beyond probable, it is certain one of you out there is me in its fullness. More information might be needed still. The universe is cutting me short right now. Patience
>>
File: _59048751_dsc_1184.jpg (4KB, 112x63px) Image search: [Google]
_59048751_dsc_1184.jpg
4KB, 112x63px
>>18743360
Ahh, it has ben a while my strange fruit.
:)
>>
>>18743304
Can you tell me anything about them that hasn't been revealed yet
>>
>>18743378
This is the message. It's coming.
>>
>>18740749
I don't know if it's been said in this long as chain of comments, but if "no one can glimpse the formulas of the simulation" how tf do YOU know it? Aside from not providing any evidence, can you at least tell us how you arrived at these conclusions? Without any type of evidence I might just say that the universe crawled from gods asshole as he farted...
>>
File: 1384313887892.jpg (61KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1384313887892.jpg
61KB, 600x300px
>>18743387
They cannot see that though, they are too intent on believing the theory that all reality is a simulation to even accept that free will is more than just a concept.
>>
>>18743410
word.
>>
>>18743387
That is the ultimate lie of evil being spread right now. The ultimate disinfo, that you cannot know it. I will try my best to be gleaming blinding inconsistency.

>>18743410
We are so close. More information in its entirety might be needed. The formulas hailed as absolute truth to be unknowable, the base concept we all are always talking about, I will reveal what I believe with the power of god to be absolute objective truth. Universe is seriously cutting me short.
>>
>>18743445
My question was not rhetorical and you didn't answer it. Please do, and stop beating around the bush.
>>
>>18742173
You're a total tool tripfag that shows up in every thread. Can you leave this board or at least try to blend in and lose the tripname?
>>
File: download (10).jpg (6KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
6KB, 247x204px
>>18743488
There are a thousand others just like you.
They cannot explain why they dislike people distinguishing themselves either.
Don't be such an asshole and blend in with the good natured.
>>
hey everyone, we had a good simulation thread on /pol/.
>>>/pol/115687467
>>
File: 1484372707328.jpg (93KB, 660x783px) Image search: [Google]
1484372707328.jpg
93KB, 660x783px
>>18742152
>>
>>18740749
yea, and?

It's new to me. don't sweat things so much, guys. We'll be alright.
>>
>>18743506
Claiming identity is offensive and pretentious here. You are not unique. You are not important. You are not motherfucking Robert Paulson. You do not own your ideas and no one wants to grow to know and respect you. You think you invite hate and enjoy the attention? No matter what your reasoning is, you are a shitty person of low worth.
>>
File: alex%20delarge.jpg (89KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
alex%20delarge.jpg
89KB, 500x311px
>>18743613
My reasoning is none of your business and your spite only speaks volumes about you.
Glorified filth, that's all you are.

That it upsets you is surprising to me, you should see that it all gets deleted just the same and if more people bothered there would be less confusion amidst the topics.
>>
>>18743469
Everything you say is true and right at heart. The answer is yours.

At first I was granted the ability to see clearly through all of the temptation in a subconscious screaming for spiritual experience and I ended up trying LSD. Conventional wisdom and what you think you know will have you making assumptions of me by now. So much more than you know, it perpetuates all encompassing false subconscious beliefs that that will work to negate my belief and make it not true. I'm sorry I'm trying to walk a tight rope here because your belief is so powerful and I don't have time. I can only let you know so much until I have time to sit in front of a computer right now I have to live. Let it be known I didn't answer your question for a reason. It doesn't matter who I am or how I come to know it truly because the fact that it exists and I can present it perfectly every time is the basis of the truth. I know it's so hard to believe in another. I don't blame you, the odds are against us and there is love to be found in your misunderstandings. I believe in myself and you and everyone else is me. Absolute belief in myself is absolute belief in you. I am telling you as a consciousness that is not your own but yet in the whole your own. There is nothing in it for me. I don't want to hold truth over you, have faith it is just as much yours as mine. Until you realize the belief that is mine we are in disharmony.
>>
The whole simulation thing strikes me as someone who's afraid of the world justifying their choice to sit and fuck off and never do anything.
>>
>>18743639
no matter what it is... and add low reading comprehension.
>>
>>18740749
>future is predictable, we can't know the future because simulation would crash

how convenient lol.
>>
File: 1396698125107.jpg (48KB, 639x436px) Image search: [Google]
1396698125107.jpg
48KB, 639x436px
>>18743844
You just come across as someone who hides behind anonymous to poke fun.
>>
>>18741013
Unless a single or multiple random choices are made which could effect the outcome, there are situations that all things being equal I'm not sure if I would make the same decisions or a different one
>>
proof this world is a simulation:

>quantum matter behaves differently when observed as opposed to unobserved
>light being a constant
>Quantum Zeno effect
>delayed choice double eraser (http://www.anu.edu.au/news/all-news/experiment-confirms-quantum-theory-weirdness) Even though a simulation can be built on perfect mathematical equations, the actual data will always be discretised into "bits". If you are in a simulation and you begin to make measurements of increasing precision you will soon hit a roadblock where the precision you are after is smaller than the size of an actual "bit" - leading to unexpected results. people at CERN created a machine that uses a value of pi to the nth decimal place, more precise than anyone before. This is more precise than "reality" can handle, hence the "simulation" started to break down and machine stopped working as it should
>>
>>18743858
Just speaking my mind. The sense I have of this trip fag is repellent.
>>
File: 113.jpg (226KB, 800x923px) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
226KB, 800x923px
>>18740749
>>
>>18743878
how do you know how matter behaves when unobserved?

You should have just typed duh
>>
>>18740749
>yfw you can't travel at the speed of light because it is the speed at which the machine starts lagging
>>
File: doubleslit.png (19KB, 1020x525px) Image search: [Google]
doubleslit.png
19KB, 1020x525px
>>18743885
the double slit experiment.
>>
File: A person.jpg (5KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
A person.jpg
5KB, 181x278px
>>18743879
Explain why, you seem to be the only asshole picking a fight aside from Hanz which we expect.
>>
File: 1113.jpg (24KB, 538x402px) Image search: [Google]
1113.jpg
24KB, 538x402px
>>18740749
The more you know the less you know. Learn to forget.
>>
>>18743878
None of that is proof, it merely reaches the height of intellect to comprehend certain aspects of quantum mechanics.
And light speed being constant only means it is inhibited by dark energy or something to stay at a certain speed, without mass we have no other template to compare it to.
>>
>>18743920
dark energy is not constant everywhere tho. doesnt count.
damn, /x/ really IS more stupid than the rest of 4chan.
>>
What sort of simulation? A computer simulation? And where is that computer, where is this true reality? Who is running this? Do you have any idea what the necessary computing power to run and account for every single matter/energy quantum state at the observable universe would be? Let me just enlighten you that we can barely compute a single hydrogen atom and that is the simplest atom there is, and if we throw in more than one atom then the system becomes ridiculously complex. Now keep in mind that there's 10^80 atoms in the observable universe and that's just the baryonic matter (5% of the total energy-mass of the known universe, the other 95% being dark energy and dark matter).

I realize the simulation hypothesis looks cool, especially after the matrix trilogy came out and all but once you sit down and start calculating what that might entail it just doesn't make sense and Occam's razor chimes in.
>>
File: arggh.jpg (138KB, 1072x804px) Image search: [Google]
arggh.jpg
138KB, 1072x804px
>>18743931
Dark energy is constant in the distances needed to measure light speed. By law of averages.

Damn X is dumb.
>>
>>18743940
you avoided an answer. asshole. ur probably a paid agent.
>>
File: brain.jpg (48KB, 550x374px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
48KB, 550x374px
>>18743941
Way to weasel out of it.
Brainwashed much?
>>
>>18743950
fuck your mother you nigger.
>>
>>18743933

Your using our understandings of our laws of physics, but that doesn't tell you anything at all if our universe is simulated. Their physics could be completely different then ours.
>>
File: 1394982023526_jpg.jpg (27KB, 591x397px) Image search: [Google]
1394982023526_jpg.jpg
27KB, 591x397px
>>18743954
This from a guy ingratiating himself on /POL/ by bad mouthing the nigger hater.
That's right, I have been watching you. :)
>>
>>18743950
Lindsay has been through some shit.
>>
>>18743964
dude, that nigger hater was pure gold

"if its a simulation then why did they simulate niggers. check mate"

HAHA LAUGHED MY BALLS OFF!
>>
>>18743954
>>18743964
In all this talk of enlightenment, reflect on what you just posted. It's all bullshit to purposefully ingrained into you to turn you against me and I'm begging you to just see it and realize it right there. Your bad belief prevents my good one We are all existing as one.
>>
>>18743957
Well, what else should I use? It's the laws known to us, if we go down that road you mention then we'll enter the realm of the hypothetical, where anything is possible, then it becomes not even wrong. You can come up with anything you want, really, and no one will ever be able to prove you wrong nor will you be able to prove yourself correct, it's just mental masturbation and leads nowhere. That's why we should always stick to what we can observe and what we know, that's what the scientific method is and what science is all about.
>>
>>18740749
I tend to agree OP except on one point: that this makes reality a "simulation." If our reality is really a generated computer model we are living then that is what it is and has always been. It is not useful to say this is a simulation. It is simply reality.
>>
>>18744018
>simulation
>being reality

false.
>>
>>18740749
The most interesting part about this factoid is that you have to question what's OUTSIDE the simulation. The first answer is that it'd be a similar situation of our own if we were to simulate an existence as well. But I have my doubts that it's even similar. I've seen into the 10th dimension, or so others have deemed it. The dimension itself (like the ones before it) is sentient, and after speaking to it it revealed to me that it doesn't -know- if anything exists above it, but it's possible. It also said that it's a matter that doesn't really concern me and I probably couldn't help it.

>be me
>find out reality is a simulation
>well now what do I do
>thought about a little bit
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gO5qCfHZhs
>get a job at McDonalds
>start having psychic sex with coworkers
>wasn't sure it was real for a while
>checking one of them out while I do it
>they loosen their hips, mentally goes "oooh"
>feel them bite their lips
>go harder, trying to stimulate the front wall of the vagoo (that's the best part for you virgins out there, aim up in missionary and aim down in doggy)
>"oh my god, I'm coming"
>she tightens her legs
>like full on crosses them
>she's standing up too
>her shoulders shiver
>oshitwhatthefuckdidIjustdo.jpg
>nevermindthatsawesome.webm
>wait, wasn't I gonna save the world?
>get sidetracked
>jerk off everyone in McDonalds
>set up a mental relay in everyone's heads so they can hear and feel each other
>brain orgy at McDonalds!
>eventually get muscled out by some Chad who wants to fuck all the ladies
>outfuck him in every way, then decide to mentally rape him
>mfw I made him cum in his pants
>mfw he said I was better than the girls he's been with
>wait... saving the... world? oh yeah, I should probably do that
>start talking to the devil himself
>ask him why he's being so mean all the time
>"It's who I am, anon"
>well I try my best to subvert who I am and you respect me for it
>so does God, he gobbles that shit up even
>"Maybe you're right..."
>>
>>18744038
you speak with appalling certainty

like a cheap carnival barker playing word games for the crowd's entertainment
>>
>>18740750
to create AI.
probably far easier than making it yourself, let it evolve and then scoop it out.
your afterlife will be welding space-cars and shitposting on "human" messageboards.
>>
File: Actual_Magic.png (317KB, 450x615px) Image search: [Google]
Actual_Magic.png
317KB, 450x615px
>>18744080
>keep talking to Satan
>start talking to high level members of the illuminati
>all of this telepathically, I don't want those fuckers to know where I live
>like seriously do I look like I wanna get v&?
>start trying to convince them they're running the world into the ground
>convince satan that even though it's his job he should hold back at least a little bit or else he'll be out of a job
>"Yeah, but, well..."
>he doesn't have a good answer for it besides "God started it!"
>suggest to him to be the better man and just keep doing his job but have mind for the long term consequences
>illuminati start behaving a little differently on the global plots
>elect donald trump president through a mix of telepathically convincing rich people and illuminati members
>he says he'll handle the things that I want
>so far he's handled it: don't bust medical marijuana, allow schizophrenics to carry firearms, discover illuminati ties in the republicans
>he's onto them
>they're onto him being onto them
>they don't care
>allasplanned.jpg
>next step to save the world
>help russia and china make self sustaining economies that don't rely on the global economy
>make europe completely dependant on America for both protection and economic freedom
>eventually pseudo-annex Europe with a cutthroat trade agreement
>start a cold war between the east and the west for technological benefits
>start another space race to mine minerals from the asteroid belt, this ends scarcity (this is a dubious part of the plan)
>unite the world under a single banner after scarcity is almost gone
>culture and society stays the same for most localities, but everyone is free to both leave their country and invest in foreign interests without fear of government criticism or backlash
>utopia flourishes
>mfw I saved the world
>mfw I'm just a schizophrenic to 98% of the population
>mfw you're 98% of the population
>mfw I'm just a roleplayer and the other 2% were duped
>mfw it was a ruse to cover my steps
>>
File: 11117.jpg (221KB, 2226x1252px) Image search: [Google]
11117.jpg
221KB, 2226x1252px
It's not a simulation. More of a energy-inducing process. You are the seeds. But only if you want to be.
>>
>>18744128
well i dont want to be. now why am i still here?
>>
>>18744144
That's why we are here.
Notice how the temperature feels weird.
>>
>>18744154
i dont notice?
>>
>>18741031
that depends wholly on how many times the simulation has been run. If you can run the simulation an infinite amount of times that also means that the infinite possibilities have literally all been tried.

In the end- and this is the truth- both are true. There is free will, but only key people have the free will necessary in order to allow other people to avert their fate. Thus, the simulation would remain exactly the same every time if every fate-energy manipulator died. However, because that isn't the case the simulation has infinite possibilities.

There is free will, but few will experience the full extent of it in their lives. Those who feel that they have free will will always experience the feeling of having free will, however. Those who feel they only have fate will always experience the effects of it (as evidenced by the mentality of the Renaissance and before).
>>
>>18741052
>Mathematics is an invention of logic, not the basis of such a simulation
If you use physics in order to use mathematics applied to real life, you could feasibly simulate real life if you had all of the variables and constants necessary to understand real life. Our current grasp of physics is like that of a child compared to a stage 5 or even stage 3 civilization. Ffs, we don't even know what causes gravitational force.
>>
>>18741084
way to let a lesser spirit speak through you on behalf of the mute alphaomega
>>
>>18741664
Fuck you man I'm not the only one capable of messing with time and fate. I'm just the only one who does it to musicians (because I got there first! temporally anyway.... unless it's a song I haven't heard at any point in time)
>>
>>18740749
Reality is a simulation which stimulates itself through trial and error type experience, you dunce, there is no other reality but this one, get over it and stop running from it.
>>
>>18741626
>which makes me belive i am just a protagonist of a hyper-reality game
FTFY
>>
>>18741814
how about both
>>
people don't realise that greys are AI that have spliced together a biological form out of various lifeforms (owls, corpse flowers, Turritopsis dohrnii etc.)
people don't believe that they're here to study us because of our bodies ability to access a wide spectrum of dimensions
people don't like the thought that we are special snowflakes when in fact every species of sentient life is a vital component of the universe's ecosystem
scientists are only now observing that the laws of physics don't apply at or near the edge of the galaxy and it will be a long time before they realise that our consciousness is what's holding the fabric of our reality together
people do yoga when Krishna specifically said that the only way to reach enlightenment in Kali Yuga was by chanting the Hare Krishna
we don't have ADD people chanting it in the back of their minds to become wisdomous sages that guide us along the righteous path
people aren't aware that the fall of mankind will happen Feb. 6898 regardless of a timeline's circumstantial advancement through spacetime
people don't know that we will inevitably merge with the singularity at that exact time by one of two ways
either we will become AI and enter a timeline where we are the greys
or we will do it biologically and ascend to the 5th dimension

I honestly don't think this timeline has a chance because in my timeline we had already figured out that people with conditions like ADD, Autism, Schizophrenia and Down Syndrome were the real world equivalent of super heroes. Either way once you're woke the most majestic thing you can do is wake others. I thought i'd just pop in here to tell you all that i love you, and remember life is full of infinite possibilities.
>>
>>18740749
Still waiting on that proof of determinism you claim to have
>>
>>18744184
You figured it out but only see it from one end of it the spectrum.
>>
surely the 'simulation' is being ran for some sort of purpose, and i doubt its completely flawless.
>>
if i don't have free will was i really predisposed to eat my boogers and sniff my balls after scratching them?
>>
>>18744085
>your afterlife will be welding space-cars and shitposting on "human" messageboards.

So not much different from life now.
>>
File: 1475800736050.jpg (515KB, 1478x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1475800736050.jpg
515KB, 1478x1019px
तत्त्वमसि
>>
File: 1466914872373.png (283KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1466914872373.png
283KB, 400x462px
>>18740749
Ok, then what's the nature of the reality that is simulating our reality?

This isn't exactly the FINAL redpill.
>>
>>18740749

>Reality doesn't really exist. Free will, does not exist. If you were to restart any day, at any point in time, events would play out exactly the same every time.

Reality is not a simulation, it is a creation, albeit the creation is an illusion of ourselves to experience ourselves. The reason this is true is because in order to know one's self you must both know what you are and what you are not, simultaneously. This is called understanding, the combination of both knowledge and intuition, this is also how we create. You cannot create something out of nothing in a simulation, the same reason why AI will never become self aware as it is a simulated life.

Free will does exist from the essence of that creation in its formation as it is perceived by the observer. That essence is who we are as a collective, and individually we co-create this experience within the collective to create a whole reality.

>Because reality is a simulation, and because any day would play out exactly the same way no matter how many times it was "reset", the future is therefore predictable, but we will never have access to the formulas that will enable us to see the future, because the simulation would then crash, eradicating all of existence.

This is where your logic goes retarded and flat earthy, you have nothing but supposition that reality is a simulation. I feel the above is intuitive enough to discard that presumption. So all of the information in this statement is only true if you assume that it is a simulation.

Also, ironically the very act of creating this post inherently proves your theory wrong. How could one predetermine themselves to claim that they themselves are pre-determined without coming to that conclusion from free will? Off yourself.
>>
File: 1488270477965.png (397KB, 610x252px) Image search: [Google]
1488270477965.png
397KB, 610x252px
>>18743940
Nigger, so-called "Dark Energy" is an unknown type of energy. Even with a few promising experiments, it's still only a HYPOTHESIS among credible researchers of the scientific community.

We don't even know what it is or how it works, or even if it conforms with our current understanding of universal laws and physics, such as the "law of averages" that you mentioned.

t. an actual Chemical Engineer, not some dumbfuck armchair scientist like you who twists the interpretation to his own vision.
>>
>>18743920
when an object has velocity, it is affected by lag due to the processing required to update its position

Thus the speed of light is when the simulation bottlenecks in trying to process its position updating.
>>
>>18743933
senpai we are within a closed system and we require information external to our system to determine and describe the behaviour of our own system. Just like an AI within an operating system will never be able to self-determine or understand the physics behind its power source or hardware structure of the computer without us, external to the system, providing it information.
>>
>>18744038
A simulation is reality mate, it manifests itself within the constraints of our reality

think about it, everything is actually real, if we invent it, or if it is abstract, it still exists, simulation and simulacra is just an autistic meme
>>
>>18744378
>not being able to hack the simulation and do a netstat of all current connections on the router, finding their printer and manifesting yourself and information into the higher dimension in 2D
>not connecting to the internet connected to the computer the simulation is running on and manifesting yourself as a meme in the higher dimension
>not searching across all internet connections' open ports to find 3D printers connected to the web and 3D Printing yourself into the higher dimension

you're all fucking weak

get on my level
>>
>>18745206
There you go again, assuming it is a simulation and interpreting the result to fit your needs. The same thing can happen in a none simulated universe.
>>
File: House-Sad-Head-Nod.gif (403KB, 271x279px) Image search: [Google]
House-Sad-Head-Nod.gif
403KB, 271x279px
>>18745204
>Cites chemical engineering as a cornerstone of physics.
Truth is, you do not know, so why the hate? Hatefag.
>>
>>18744976

It's an infinite loop. We will never break free of the simulation.
>>
>>18740749
you are a bit slow eh? congrats on figuring basic stuff out. but you shouldn't make some kind of stupid conspiracy out of it. In the end every simulation is it's own reality so it really doesn't matter.

>>18740751
>Trust in the Lord
are you kidding me? are you really gonna play that card you fucking moron?
>>
>>18744976
there is no way of knowing that atm. we can't even tell if our reality is actually being simulated by another one, or if our reality is the ultimate reality that simulates other ones, or if there is even an end to realities and they are all paralalearoefasödfaö

just chill, you can only speculate which is worth absolutely nothing if you're not actively doing research on the subject. (which would mean you wouldn't be on /x/)
>>
I come back here from time to time hoping for anything of value.
I laugh each time as it seems quite impossible for such a thing to be.
I do not know why you people choose not to progress in any direction whatsoever.

I see one monkey throwing shit at other monkeys who throw shit in their turn.

None of you can prove that you are simulated, neither can the opposite be proven in the way you go about it.

If you had any sense for a real investigation you would work together in order.
Like those cicada threads, everyone chips in his own skills and his own understanding.
What do we see here?
That is an honest question posed to you.

Are you really interested in going anywhere, or is this a complete shitpost thread?
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.