[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dangerous people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 11

File: images.jpg (2KB, 135x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 135x90px
Let me preface this with a bit of background info: I studied martial arts for more than ten years and I have studied people even longer. I know when someone is dangerous. Hell, I was held at gunpoint and I wasn't scared. I was attacked by a pack of feral gypsies and I wasn't scared. But this guy scared me like no one else.
So, I was walking around the city center the other day, minding my own business, and all of a sudden, I felt a terrible presence. I felt a terrible pressure on my entire person, and I could feel the earth shudder from behind me. By each second the pressure was getting higher and higher. A loose pebble skipped next to me and I almost screamed. I could hear footsteps now from behind me. I felt this immense power reaching out from behind me.
I tensed up, making myself more intimidating in turn, and as soon as I shifted my balance and posture, the pressure loosened up and I could breathe again. Then, a few seconds later, a guy, in his forties, dressed as plainly and unasumingly as ever, walked past me. He gave me a short glance and a nod and kinda vanished in the crowd. I could still feel him, but I didn't feel the immense negative energy emanating from him. Nobody else seemed to care too much about him.
That day, I had a drink, the first one in two years. I was shivering.
What the fuck was that, /x/, and do you have any similar experiences?
>>
>>18740358
Bampu
>>
>>18740358
had this feeling around places, not necessarily people though.
>>
tl:dr

OP is a pussy
>>
>>18740358
It's called gut instinct, something was off about the guy and you subconsciously keyed in. I still get it sometimes from the most harmless appearing people or places.

>graveyard sup for 6 years everyone is unnerving at 3am on a weeknight
>>
>>18740432
That's the weirdest thing, I can get that from places as well sometimes (like when I see boar prints in the forest, because boars are bad ass), but this is the first time I felt threatened that way by a human.
>>18740446
Nigger, fuck you
>>18740450
I couldn't have felt him from that far behind using just my subconsciousness. I mean, sure, all the drilling and practicing did something to hone my senses, but the guy didn't skip a beat. He just continued walking like it was nothing. Like he didn't plan to, I dunno, surprise buttsecks me or something.
In all seriousness, though, he wasn't even creepy or anything. Just a guy. That's the most disturbing thing. His posture didn't even seem to be "I'm a badass, I could wipe everyone in the park out".
>>
>>18740474
Yeah it happens, I almost gave an old lmaintanance guy a heart attack because something was off about him. Everything checked out with him, and still I feel like something is off when he responds to a emergency at a unit. My hair stands on end if I haven't even noticed him yet. I even pryed a little because we cross paths a lot, not a fellow vet, lived here his entire life, did construction when he was younger, happy family. Probably been in a handful of fights when he was younger, but pretty boring guy now.
>>
>I studied martial arts for over 10 years

whats your back ground. grand scheme of things 10 years isn't much. most MMA fighters have 10 years training on them. you condition and work out everyday bro ? post pics bro? you from southie?
>>
>>18740492
Can you reword your post? I can't get it if vet refers to vet as in pet doctor, or vet the veteran.
If it's veterans, they have a different feel about them. They are badass, even when they are broken, and they know it.
>>18740497
Judo and nanbudo, did boxing earlier. And I know 10 years isn't much, but it gives you that instinct when someone's gonna strike at you.
I don't have pics, at work atm.
>>
>>18740509
Veteran, eh it's more if a odd bond. Like long lost siblings, or just by the way we carry ourselves.
>>
>>18740358
Hands down, the best story on /x/ atm
>>
File: IMG_1616.jpg (39KB, 318x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1616.jpg
39KB, 318x640px
>>18740358
>>
>>18740576
So, how good is JoJo anyway?
>>
>>18740593

Doing gooder then OP
>>
>>18740568
Not saying much.
>>
>>18740670
No it's not
>>
>tfw you're the person who gives others those types of feels.

I used to have people refuse to talk to me at work, then tell whichever co-worker they ended up speaking to that I was just "off".

Never figured out what that was about.

I have only met two people like that OP. In Highschool and when I was in Law Enforcement.

In Highscool there was this guy who gave me the creeps.

>rode the bus together every day
>always sat near me, by chance. We just got on the bus at the same time.
>I sat with him once ir twice
>seemed like a kid I would hang out with
>same interests
>a lot of the same friends
>just creeped me the fuck out.
>fast forward 3 years
>Our senior year
>dude gets busted for trying to fuck 13 year old girls. He was 18.
>gets let off, everyone assumed he was just immature or whatever
>in college
>we both started at the same one
>see him every now and then
>one day, realize I never saw him again for the rest of the year
>ask a friend that knew him
>dude went to a party
>showed up with a girl that was super young looking
>someone asked about it
>tl;dr he had a harem of 13-15 year old girlfriends.
>finally went to jail
>"well. That's the end of that I guess."
>Dude's rich daddy bails him out. Gets him a good lawyer. He gets sentenced to probation and community service
>yet again because "we he is just young and immature"
>Nigga's out there somewhere. Probably 25-ish now messing with kids.
>>
>>18740358
sounds like you need to realign your chakras
>>
>>18740492
I hate to tell you this, but it's always the boring ones who are serial killers...
>>
One time I saw a black and I was pretty spooked
>>
>>18740705
Shut the FUCK up tripfag
>>
>>18740705
No, huntsman, the point is, that the guy wasn't creepy, or anything. Not even badass. Unassuming and boring and plain, yet completely and utterly dangerous, and he knew it.
>>
>>18740798
Exactly my point too. My old "friend" err...aquiantance? Was a totally normal person on the outside. But I could always pick up on the "thing" that was wrong with him.

Was he a serial killer? No. But was he fucked up but good at hiding it? Yep.
>>
>>18740842
But you didn't feel like he was a complete monster? Just that something was off.
This guy was like I dunno, Johan Liebert from Monster, or Johnny Marcone from the Dresden files. A real psychopath.
Yes, I am assuming that from a gut feeling, but fuck.
>>
>>18740861
Let me put it to you this way.

When I was a teenager, I was in the habit of hanging out with some messed up people. I was friends with everyone from the "School Shooter" to Gangbangers. The kid who brought a machete to school and threatened to kill people...didn't give me the creeps. My very good friend who was..well quite simply...a criminal who did drive-bys, did not give me the creeps. None of his friends, some of which were straight up murderers, never bothered me. Another friend who I am still in touch with, was also big into doing gangsta shit. He (almost for sure. He denies it but...he did it.) Helped put someone in a dumpster and set it on fire.

This kid. Who was more or less a darker haired version of myself in appearance and was always very nice, freaked me the fuck out. Like. I genuinely think his liking if younger girls was leading into much worse. And he gets off free any time he gets caught because money.
>>
>>18740889
I get that. I was also involved with some fucked up people. And I was that guy as well, but still. Is this how I am seen by the world when I'm not bored? How can society as a whole feel safe when there are people like that?
>>
>>18740910
Most people don't pick up on it.

You do. Congratz.

I pick up on it myself. I just very rarely run into people like that where I live.
>>
>>18740919
>>18740910

Hey fags
>>
>>18740910
its because of society and false restrictions that monsters exist
>>
>>18740919
That's because you live in a fucking desert, IIRC.
And I never felt something like that before. At least not on the recieving end . I was usualy the thing emiting such an aura.
>>
>>18740474
Fucking pussy. Kek
>>
>>18740358
>>18740705
Posts like this are what make /x/ such shit sometimes. You both are and are around beings that have adapted over thousands and thousands of years to perceieve danger in various ways. You're not unique or interesting, you're just obsessed with yourselves. It's not paranormal to any degree, go see a shrink if you want to delve into your psyche.
>>
>>18740950
I've already reached a consensus that they are faggots.
>>
>>18740939
I don't live in a desert.

>>18740950
Would you not agree that the average person likes to live in la-la land and ignore bad feelings as best they can? Ignore their senses unless it feels good?

I never said I was unique. I said most people don't pick up on it because they try not to. I think EVERY person feels it at some point. But most shrug it off. Very few people act on the impulse to gtfo from someone who is just passing by.
>>
>>18740965
>Very few people act on the impulse to gtfo from someone who is just passing by.

Have you ever considered that maybe you're just a faggot?
>>
>>18740974
Every day.

Now why don't you go feed your Wife's son while she's out fucking her son's dad.
>>
>>18740965
You're using the word ignore when you should be using a word like avoid. Most people when they feel threatened, will avoid the source of the threat. That doesn't have to mean that they run home at full speed, it can be as simple as staying alert and keeping a moderate distance. It's an innate ability to remove yourself from danger. Just like if you eat food that you realize is bad, you don't ignore it because you want to pretend it's still fresh, you avoid it because it could be dangerous.
>>
>>18740995
No. I mean ignore. Most people ignore feelings of danger if it is from a person who "looks normal enough."

Also...you didn't grow up poor did you? Like, people ignore the fact that their food and water is possibly bad for them daily. I lived off of food that was questionable many times as a kid. Hell. I do now.
>>
>>18741004
So you run from random men and ate moldy food during your childhood? Getting some real deep insight here
>>
>>18741020
I never ran from anyone. I just knew to never ever trust the aformentioned creepy as fuck dude in my greentext.

Moldy? No. But food that "looked ok" but most likely was not...yes. Still do. It's a habit. I can't waste stuff or I get all Autismo.
>>
>>18741032
Damn it, huntsman, you ARE the american version of me, something I have suspected for a long time.
Anyways, sour cream can't go bad, right?
>>
File: 1477357473553.jpg (372KB, 700x3957px) Image search: [Google]
1477357473553.jpg
372KB, 700x3957px
>>18740358
>>18740705
I had several near death experiences.
Many times have I been in a situation where people were afraid of me and to be near me.
Sometimes a young woman disconnected from spiritual senses would feel no fear and would try to chat me up, while her friends would almost start crying out of fear.
>>
>>18741141
I'm you, but with more guns, cars, and a tolerance to extreme heat?

>>18741176
Hmmm. That's weird.
>>
>>18740593
Really good.
>>
File: IMG_1186.jpg (26KB, 186x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1186.jpg
26KB, 186x452px
>>18740726
I just want a quiet life....
>>
>>18741215
>more guns,
Maybe, maybe not. The problem is, I only own two guns legally. The others are undocumented. And can any of your guns go full auto?
>cars,
I don't care. I like working on cars, didn't ever feel the need to own one. Hell, I don't even have a licence.
>and a tolerance to extreme heat
And I have a tolerance to extreme cold.
>>
>>18740358
Maybe it was a Demon?
Ever entertain that thought?
Or maybe the dude did have sinister motives, but caught on that you caught on.

>>18741176
That sounds fucking awkward.

I wonder if I emit a similar vibe.
I've been called weird multiple times, so I can't help but wonder. (I usually take it as playful observation, since no one ever says it in a hostile tone)
>>
>>18740358
>Ive studied martial arts for 10 years and I have studied humans even longer
>studied humans even longer
>studied humans

lol, wtf. Jordan Schlansky, is that you?
>>
>>18741720
Guy sounds like Dwight from the office trying to come off as badass
>>
>>18741560
>Can any of mine go full auto

If I wanted to make them be full auto, I could buy parts to make them full auto. I just don't care to do it. I can just go out and buy full auto here. They are just expensive as fuck.

>don't own a car

You're in Yurop where most of what you need is within walking distance. I'm in Texas where everything is far away. Even though I live in town now. I'd get run over on the streets full of cars OR have to take a shitty, super long route to get to the clisest store.

>extreme cold

Nah I have that. It gets below zero here in the winter, and with our wind chill it can be -1 but feel like -14. Then over 100 in the summer. That's the climate here. Cold frozen hell. Or regular hell. We get like...one month (accumulatively) a year of "nice" weather.

Not knocking you for having to be a criminal to own cool guns, not having a car or being a pussy once it gets up to 70f. Just saying. Those are probably the differences.

Drinking also. From what I remember, you drink Slavshit booze.
>>
File: 1488343262992.jpg (8KB, 204x193px) Image search: [Google]
1488343262992.jpg
8KB, 204x193px
>>18740358
>used to sell weed when I was 18
>knew other deals in the area, sometimes we'd pool our resources or share customers
>my high school teachers were wrong, im a genius
>knew one guy that was always sketchy as fuck, sold weed but also pills and cocaine
>he was in his late 30s, looked like a serial killer, quite, when he did talk it was always some deep creepy shit
>"too much of this stuff could kill a person...youd be amazed at how easy it is to watch that"
>he also never blinked, like ever. I dont think I saw him blink once
>Im too scared of this guy to blow him off, occasionally id meet with him for a trade
>he calls me saying to meet him off of a park trail, he has a big bag of weed he owed me
>dodnt really want to, but I need that bag
>pull up to the secluded spot off the main road, he's just fucking standing there, doesnt move or say anything
>sixth sense is detecting bullshit, he waves for me to come over but stays standing there
>nope, wave for him to come over
>he doesnt
>we both stay in our spots waving at each other like idiots
>he seems to get mad, angrily waving, I roll down my window and tell him to just toss the fucking bag
>hands in his pockets he marches over to my car
>nope again, hit reverse and peel out, dont even make an effort to be subtle
>tell all my other dealer friends to watch out for that guy, I think he's finally snapped
>"pff youre the one whos crazy anon"
>a few days later hear that one of them did meet with him for a similar trade, and he and some junkie bitch jumped him, beat him and robbed him
Ive since moved, cops looked for him for a while but he ran. rumor was he owed somebody bigger money. If I ever go back to town im sure he'd try to find me
>>
>>18741784
>From what I remember, you drink Slavshit booze.
I don't. I just drink like a slavshit. And that's only on holidays. Man, the day before xmas, a day that is traditionaly a fasting day here, I had this really huge fiesta. Woke up at six, went with my dad to pick up my sister from uni, went to my uncle, had four shots of plum schnaps, a litre of white wine, and a beer. Went from my uncle at about 11, and he gave me a sixpack, which I emptied during the hour and a half trip back home. Then my mother was pissed at me for being a drunken slavshit, made me drink a whole bottle of plum schnapps, which I gladly did. Then I went to sleep for half an hour because I was meeting some friends later. I woke up, met them around 4, then proceded to drink jaegermeisters and beer until about 10, and I had enough. Went home, and still was the first one to wake up on christmas day. All while fasting like a good catholic boy.
>>
>>18742388
Noice.

Come to Texas one day.
>>
>>18740889
Fuck I've heard some bullshit in my time, but this takes the cake. Why is it always the tripfags too?
>>
>>18740889
Another great quality post filled with shit that never happened
>>
>>18742471
>>18742528
Hey Freud. Hey Safespace.
>>
>>18741784
>barely freezing weather
>cold, frozen hell
>>
>>18742557
Negative one degree "F" not "C" with wind chills of nearly -15.
>>
>>18742568
Thats cold if you live in like new york and an inch of snow accounts for a snow day. You live in Texas why are you even trying to say youre used to horribly frigid weather.
>>
>>18742581
I live on the plains. Our winters (usually mid January to the end of February being the worst) get fucking cold. Albeit only at night unless we have a bad storm system come in. But our coldest temperature here this year was -2 at. With wind it was closer to -5.

Winter here can be a bitch, but usually only the last month or so. December is usually not too bad. January, it just depends. Then February sucks big fucking time. And then randomly the sun comes out and we have 80 degree weather by March.

I have said it before. I'll say it again. Where I live our weather has a habit of sounding like a bad Syfy Original Movie.

We had a snownado when I was a kid.
>>
>>18742581
And we got like...a foot of snow in two days last year. Which is rare. But still.

I thought New York got fucktons of snow.
>>
>>18740358
But have you studied the blockchain, anon?
>>
Tl:dr

OP is a self obsessed edge lord faggot. "Hurr durr had a gun held to my head, wasn't even scared" like anyone fucking cares. Do one you pseudo-spiritual fuck nut
>>
>>18740766
Fake and gay.
>>
>>18741032
I know what you mean.
>Be literally the most boring person on the planet
>Have only one family member I give a shit about
>Will never do anything unless provoked
>people at work never engage in small talk, but if they do they like me because I'm a chill dude
>people who like me tell me the other guys at work are scared of me
>Literally give zero fucks about anything
>go to a person who says she can see/feel auras
>says mine is an angry aura
>I know it's true because >tfw no gf
>really good self control though, I know it's nobody else's fault so I don't take it out on them
>I don't drink because I'm afraid of literally killing somebody if I lose control
People can just sense if you secretly want to fuck shit up.
>>
>>18740358
met a dude at a gas station while pumping my gas during my junior year of high school

Ive always had the gift of sensing peoples intentions, whether good or bad and this man who was making casual conversation with me was dressed nice, had a big smile on his face and literal hell in his eyes.

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul and this man's soul was black as night. Having him even be close to me was like having someone point a gun at me with their finger on the trigger, it gave me that sort of hair raising adrenaline dumping feeling

I stopped pumping gas immediately got in my car and left. To this day I am abosultely sure that man is a serial killer
>>
>>18740358
>he fell for the martial arts meme
Just cc a gun jackass, about a month of training (practice the fundamentals, your draw, etc.) and you'll be far above anyone with some kung fu bullshit
>>
>>18742599
Just did a fast google search for texas high and low temperatures. Your fucking low is 15 celsius. Looked at more areas and lowest I found was 7 in some amarillo shithole w.e place. This based on data from 1981 to 2010. So... I call bullshit you wannabe interesting tripfag asshole. Where I live we have -15 to -20 (sometimes less) each winter. And other countries in europe have even lower. At fucking 15 degrees I go out in a tshirt you inbred murican fucklord.
>>
>>18744568
>i'm retarded?.gif

Could you explain for my simple ass what his eyes actually looked like?

Did they look furious? Empty? What?
>>
File: 1480800471396.jpg (122KB, 605x923px) Image search: [Google]
1480800471396.jpg
122KB, 605x923px
>>18740358
natural born killers thread? natural born killers thread
post yours, picrelated is the only one I have on this computer
>>
>>18740705
>Being so creepy co-workers refuse to talk to you.
>>
>>18745025
Are you aware that we dont use celcius in the states outside of labs, fieldwork, and colleges?
>>
>>18744605
>implying 99% of the people who own guns can ever shoot someone with killing intent
Most of them can't even pull the fucking trigger against a human being. Martial arts train train the mental state as much as they train the body. You've got a much higher chance of someone kicking your ass to death, than being shot. In the end it all comes down to decisivness, rather than power.
>>
>>18746118
Are you aware I give no shit about converting or using any of the retarded measurements you fat pieces of shit use? And the temperatures I wrote are accurate. The website was smart enough to offer temperatures from texas in celsius (aka non retard measurement).
>>
>>18746118
Oh and it should really make you think when your scientific community uses it. Maybe learn something from it you cretins.
>>
>>18743828
*tips fedora*
>>
>>18746643
>>18746656
I like this guy.
>>
Am I dangerous?
>>
>>18746676
Maybe- is your name Marcel Hasse?
>>
>>18746683
No.
>>
>>18746683
But, danger is my middle name.
>>
>>18741141
Reminded me of the Tale of Fridgebro. I wonder if he died or what happened to him...
>>
>>18746669
Why thank you!
>>
>>18740358
It was his satsui no hado bro
>>
>>18741784
> Texas
> Cold

I have lived in this state my entire life and have never once though it was a cold frozen hell. It is however hell in the sense of heat.
>>
>>18740358
An hormonal spike caused an emotional response in you(probably the spike was severe enough to cause fight/flight response) Then you looked around, and decided that a normal average looking dude must be the cause of this emotional response. So, you justified the emotional response by declaring this normal average dude to be highly dangerous.

It was already proven in the 1970's that people first form emotions in their primitive lizard brain. After a delay, the neocortex(seat of ego-identity in brain) starts analyzing the surrounding to make up a story about why you are emotional AFTER the emotion was already formed. (If there is no reason for the emotion in the immediate surroundings, the neocortex makes up a BS reason, which will feel completely real for the person experiencing it.) The research is mostly forgotten now because it explained the behaviour of women TOO well, feminists threw a hissy fit and tried to shut it down.
>>
File: IMG_0975.jpg (58KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
58KB, 750x750px
i am afraid of creeping people out so i work really hard to shut off awful thoughts that seem to inadvertently pop up when i'm interacting with the public. people tell me i'm nice though so maybe the effort to think kinder things is worthwhile. and perhaps that's the difference between averae angry joe and an actual 'bad' person. the urge to censure the worst thoughts. if i let them run rampant i might feel compelled to act on them after long enough.

anyways i had a friend who was very "in tune" - probably the reallest wizard i'll ever encounter; worked out and got jacked af after a life of being bullied by dumb rednecks. anyways he told me a similar story about a guy with whom he used to smoke weed amongst a group of friends. a lot of them were harmlessly shady but i remember he told me that one person in the group gave him the worst vibe. although this person was polite and withdrawn; my friend said that he got the most awful feelings especially while partaking in hallucinogens with this person, and felt that this person was or would be a murderer

idk but i think being in touch with your physical body will help you pick up on things that are "off". and that sounds woo woo but imo the sense of smell is severely underrated and i think that a lot of psychic impressions are gleaned from picking up on smells that are imperceptible/abstract enougj to be distinctly named - but that are registered nonetheless. like how an animal will react to "bad" people - does evil have a smell, or can a sensitive enough observer detect blood, fear, anger etc

anyways trust your instincts OP and keep up the martial arts, that's cool
>>
There was this one guy who could give women remote orgasms by focusing on them.
>>
File: tmp_6046-1488883951683391299104.gif (476KB, 188x174px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6046-1488883951683391299104.gif
476KB, 188x174px
>>18746705
>>
>>18746915
smiley? lel
>>
File: tmp_3147-200w205252002.gif (654KB, 200x85px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3147-200w205252002.gif
654KB, 200x85px
>>18746949
>>
>>18740358
Only time I ever felt like this was a couple months back. I stopped at a stoplight and there was this bald guy standing on the sidewalk next to where I pulled up. Bald, about six and a half feet tall, standing perfectly straight with his head tilted upwards at about 20 degrees. Felt an overwhelming sense of dread from when I stopped to when the light turned green (long ass light too). Guy never moved a muscle or shift his stare from whatever he was looking at. Don't even remember what he was wearing because every my body was screaming at me to not take a good look at him.
>>
>>18740492
KILLER QUEEN
SHEER HEART ATTACK
>>
>>18741784
Yeah, it sucks to not be able to drive and live in that state.
>>
>>18746883
>like how an animal will react to "bad" people
This though. I used to work as a grocery bagger/shopping cart wrangler. there was a post box outside the store, and the mail man that always came creeped me the fuck out. He was delivering to the gym I was at one day and still creeped me out. Turned out he was the guy that delivered to the apartments my friend and I moved into, and my friend's dog didn't like him. And it wasn't like he disliked all mailmen, he loved the one dude he met, just that one guy.

I don't know about smell or anything, but it's definitely an innate sense.
>>
>>18740358

That was probably me, Op

Sry my aura sucks
>>
>>18740358
**Teleports behind u**
-Nothing personel kiddo!
>>
>>18740358
there was this party house i frequented for a short time for a few months of my life. many people come and go. there were regulars but many only ever had seen 1 time after many weeks of going daily. people always buying drugs but only 1 time did some one do what OP said basically. this 1 guy came in and it was like a static field that radiated 10 ft off him.

nobody acted like anything was wrong. i noticed when he walked by . i was at the kitchen table with some others . its near the front door. i noticed when him and his friends left. i know it was the taller one because of the fact when they entered they scattered slowly. 1 of them came to the table. none of them regulars

they left never seen any of them again
>>
The guy used a technique called "Hatsu" on you, it basically makes you shit your pants on fear with his presence.

Not hard to learn though
>>
>>18740358
What type of martial arts did you study?
>>
>>18740358
You sound like a gigantic fucking idiot and clearly a pussy. Go role play somewhere else
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.