[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b have you ever had sleep paralysis? let me tell you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Hag1.jpg (10KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
Hag1.jpg
10KB, 197x255px
Hey /b have you ever had sleep paralysis? let me tell you guys what just happened to me earlier before waking up, So I was at this weird salon in my dream where somewhat the female hairstylist was also doing massages and stuff like that and the whole ambient in the dream was really bizare now me being a weird horndog I was somewhat getting some horndog vibes at first from the lady doing the massage for me and somewhat all of a sudden some weird fucking shit happened that honestly woke me up shoked as she was stroking my forehead and rubbing my neck slowly all of a sudden I felt like I was being choked by her and her whole presence changed up into this very deeply disturbing hag and as I woke up on my back in this weird way I never sleep I still felt my neck and chest being pressured with some weird indian persian almost gypsy type of song it was so weird i don't even know how to explain it so wtf was that /b I never believed such shit could happen I was even stuck for a few seconds and I don't feel like it was really sleep paralysis cause I honestly didn't see anything when I woke up but feeing choked and my chest pressed anyone had any similar experiences before?
>>
>>18740225
kek this guy stole this post from /b and forgot to change it
>>
>>18740235
>he doesnt know /x/ was /b/ II
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.