[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 19

File: 1c5df73e705dc33cc2a9e626a12e22c6.jpg (405KB, 1000x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1c5df73e705dc33cc2a9e626a12e22c6.jpg
405KB, 1000x1315px
It's been awhile without these threads. Let's share our dreams, nightmares, interpretations, lucid dreaming techniques, prophetic dreams, anything dream related goes
>>
The other night I dreamt that I was on a spaceship apart of a crew who had saved the galaxy and became held as heros who were able to retire as rich celebrities but after a few years another crew member and I decided we didn't want to live our own lives anymore so we went to our old ship in attempts to use virtual reality pods to live a fantasy until we died from old age but instead we somehow went into light speed and ended up near a black hole and our ship lost power and we were forced wait until we were sucked into the black hole and die a horrible death. I don't really know what this dream meant but it fucked me up.
>>
File: 007-george-condo-theredlist.jpg (409KB, 2151x2700px) Image search: [Google]
007-george-condo-theredlist.jpg
409KB, 2151x2700px
I had a dream last night where I was hanging out with this girl I like, and some random guy just came into the room and made her kinda ignore me so I left the room as she was about to get fucked.
>>
File: interstellar.png (894KB, 1038x576px) Image search: [Google]
interstellar.png
894KB, 1038x576px
>>18740161
>>18689942

Welcome to the family.
>>
>>18740179
low self esteem?
>>
>>18740228
Maybe but I think trust issues.
>>
I can analyze dreams. And can tell you what your dreams mean.
>>
>>18740239
I have a lot of dreams of falling in an elevator. what dose that mean ?
>>
>>18740239
First poster here. Can you tell me about mine?
>>
>>18740161
Your dream is the telling of the future. There's gonna be a big war soon, and I don't how but you'll help us save this earth from that war. there's people in the world the know of the truth of this world, you're on of them. Are you O negtive? I'm just guessing but I might be right. No be scared your dream is like a warning on what is to come. live peacefully and nothing will bad happen to you.
>>
>>18740179
Your dream meant that, that girl you like is gonna fell in love with another guy but you'll be happy for her and not care on what she'll do
>>
>>18740161
Sorry my English is bad. I made some errors but I do know you'll live a peaceful life just accept what's about to come. your life may seem hard soon just hang in there.
>>
>>18740262
Thanks for your help I feel a lot better.
>>
>>18740244
There's something holding you back from your goals in life.
>>
I had a dream that I was killing what I think was Vietcong. They take me prisoner, and they perform some kind of surgery on me, cutting open my insides, but without any medical anesthetic. They had a mirror up to my chest so I could see my insides being cut into. That's all I remember.
I thought it was weird. I was not tossing or turning or anything in my sleep, and it wasn't an uncomfortable dream, but the situation was really fucked up.
>>
I still have dreams where I'm in my old neighbourhood in pennsylvania and I can't find my friend's house or my home. or I find my home but I don't stay there, just wander around town. it's usually night in these dreams.

I have home invasion dreams but the house in the dream is never the one I actually live in. it's bigger and nicer with more windows. it's stayed consistent the past few dreams.

sometimes I dream I've found some kind of tunnel under the house/in the basement and it leads to these staggeringly huge underground complexes. they are either mostly machinery, or are carved out of the living rock into rooms, stairs, halls.

I sometimes have dreams about old mansions with very high ceilings and french-inspired interiors (not rococo, similar but plainer, maybe second empire). could be someplace in france, could be a plantation house, hard to say. am often looking for someone there. it's generally dark.

tons and tons of dreams with stairs. empty office hallways. school hallways. long, zigzaggy hallways of a mall that seems to be in the middle of the desert. hallways in some kind of hospital/office with something really bad at the end of the hall.
>>
>>18740256
that was a good meaning desu
>>
>>18740285
You must be afraid of something that's related to the Asia culture and it's killing you as a person. Learn to be more open minded.
>>
I always dream about an apocalypse at least once a week, the last one I had was yesterday, I dreamt that the planet is getting angry and had enough of humans shit so all sort of Natural disasters start happening : Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Volcanoes, Tsunamis... and I was sheltering young lost kids in my home. I decided to go search for water with my sister, we found some and in the way home, lava starts erupting and the weather got so hot suddenly, so I decided to use the water to wet our shoes and clothing to resist the warmth, and when I did so, the lava froze and the weather turned normal and no drop of water lasted
>>
>>18740290
I'm sorry I can't help much but it seems you are homesick. And your family is to. love your family and yourself
>>
File: SP.jpg (15KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
SP.jpg
15KB, 650x365px
I have thes recurring dream where I'm in this weird neighborhood. I don't roam about the neighborhood though, there's a specific house I always go into.
It seems to be endless with staircases leading up and staircases leading down to the "basement".
Some rooms look familiar like my Grandma's old apartment rooms, sometimes there's people in there but I don't know who they are. I roam about not saying a word and no one else says a word to me.
For some reason I always end up going down into the basement area, but of course there's more stairs that lead further and further down. It gets darker, the atmosphere changes...
I hear crying and various corners of rooms are dimly lit with candles.
The whole time a sense of impending doom overwhelms me.

I've had this dream numerous times since I was younger and it comes about once every year atleast. For some reason this particular recurring dream is so vivid for me compared to any other nightmares or dreams I've had.
>>
A constant theme in my dreams is being in an odd house/building with many rooms, hidden rooms, rooms that can't realistically fit into the building, etc. Odd stuff that shouldn't exist. Odd combinations such as aquarium/school/factory.

Does anyone know what it means to constantly dream of shit like this? I heard homes/rooms is a symbol for your mind?
>>
just might be future places you will be at or deja vu in your dreams. we usually get visuals from things we see on tv or in real life.
>>
>>18740343
thank you kind anon
>>
>>18740084
i had a nightmare about 3 months, i don't remember how it started but i remember being in my house in the middle of the night with my mom, we were looking for something and were avoiding demons and possessed things in the house, i remember walking past the open door of the main bathroom and seeing depressions in the porcelain, hands pressing into it like it was wet sand. We moved to the kitchen and I started shoving stuff from the kitchen table into a bag, all of a sudden my mom started laughing hysterically and wouldn't listen to me when i told her to stop. She just slowly walked into the living room and left me alone and then I woke up.

I've got no idea what it meant or why i dreamt it. It's been 3 months and i can't get the image of the toilet with the hand-prints all over it out of my head.
>>
File: IMG_9507.jpg (311KB, 851x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9507.jpg
311KB, 851x1200px
>>18740084
Although I don't remember the entire dream, one thing I do remember is this weird fucking tall gray alien thing following me around and touching me. Sexually. What makes it stranger is that I never had a similar dream after that. It was just a one time deal. I don't know what the fuck it represents but who knows, maybe it wasn't a gray alien and it was actually a fever dream and my dad was trying to diddle my boy hole.
>>
>>18740416
I'm 22 and I'm good at recalling dreams since I'm 3, except for the past 6 months or so in which I stopped remembering much altogether.
I'm not really one to interpret dreams but my most common themes are travel, nature and buildings/rooms/architecture.
In my experience, dreaming about odd buildings and rooms in terms of functionality or design means either that you are currently feeling different or alienated from others, or that you are slowly discovering something you didn't know about yourself, or that you want to experience new things but you might feel uncomfortable with the idea.
On the topic of many/hidden rooms, in my experience again it might seem more straightforward but is actually complicated. I see all the rooms in days that I feel I'm doing things right (knowing my way around, so to speak).
Sometimes I think I see all the rooms, but in my mind inside the dream, I'm telling myself there are hidden ones. I don't know what to make of those, it just makes me wonder about it when I'm awake. It might be that my subconscious is just trying to find something.
Sometimes there aren't hidden rooms, but I open some of the doors and leave some closed, shortly after I regret not opening the others. Also not sure about those, but it could be a general regret about lost opportunities and possibilities in life.
In two particular occassions, I opened a door an experienced what this anon describes >>18740388 (impending doom), then I woke up. In one of those dreams, I arrived at the house where an uncle commited suicide when I was 4 years old. I don't understand the other one (I opened the door of my room and went downstairs, then I felt great panic while going down and I woke up).
>>
>>18740416
>>18743595
Rooms, floors, buildings of incredible size are a desire for exploring and discovering, and also an optimistic view on what is to be found.
Finally, beautifully decorated houses and rooms are satisfaction with life, or if they were a surprise when arriving there (say, opening a room and finding one of those rooms without knowing it was there) excitement at possible new discoveries; if the room is colorful or gives you fuzzy vibes a mind's reminder to look at life with more innocent eyes.

>rooms that can't realistically fit into the building
That's very interesting to me because in all the rooms I have seen in my dreams, none of them fit this criterion. I mentioned the ones that more or less I was reminded of by reading your post. So I can't say anything about this case because I have no personal experience with it. I'm glad I got to read your post though, because I didn't even know this was a thing. My dreams used to be very vivid; out of sheer curiosity, I hope I get to dream something like that someday.
>>
File: IMG_1046.jpg (59KB, 618x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1046.jpg
59KB, 618x950px
I love dream general. However, I've always felt nightmares were more /x/ appropriate
>because, spooky

Having said that, I know people remember their dreams more often and there are a lot of spiritual/supernatural implications of dreams
>>
Alright boys, I've been looking forward to this! Took place quite awhile ago and I don't often remember dreams, but this one stuck with me.

> Be me, in 8th grade. 13 years old.
> Just discovered masturbation so whoopee!
> Is also quite religious at the time and is in process of becoming member of a local Methodist church.
> Never really read the Bible but can feel that there is something sinful about the pleasure of masturbating.
> This goes on for a couple months, masturbating and then feeling guilty.
> One day, I finish up my sin, clean up then get ready for bed after homework.
>Superguilty.jpg
>Cries in shower and asked God to save my soul.
> Goes to bed, now it's dream time.
>Dream begins with me in a giant stone prison, everything is stone except for the metal prison bars.
>I can tell I am high up, as if the prison is a skyscraper, there is a barred window behind me but I never look through it.
>I am alone in the cell, if there are other prisoners in cells beside me, they never speak of make any noise.
>A strange woman comes and visits me everyday, giving me information about my wrongdoings and when my execution is. She is not frightening, but rather friendly and we talk as if nothing is wrong; dream me has accepted that I am going to die.
> Lady comes back one day and seems a little off. She tells me to come outside.
>Its time.
>I walk outside to a barren wasteland. The outside of the prison is nothing but a rotten courtyard, everything is made of old stone and the horizon reveals nothing but cracked and dried soil. It is always night, dead plants droop out of pots and a dead looking fountain.
> The woman takes me to a road where there is a fancy black car. I guess I'm being taken somewhere.
>Two men step out of car, both are really holy looking, one looks like the Roman depiction of Jesus, like in those old paintings.
>I get in back of the car, Jesus gets in with me. We begin driving and I'm trying not to cry.
> I am taken to an empty lake, once again the...
>>
>>18743632
ground is barren and dead, the waterfall is dried up.
>Jesus comforts me, telling me to take his hand.
> We approach the dried up waterfall and stare at it.
>Suddenly, fire begins to pour down from the top, coming from at least 20 feet above us.
>Jesus asks me to take his hand, for He will protect me.
>I do so, scared out of my wits.
> We step into the flames together.
>Never have I felt so alive, the flames washed over me, causing no harm, and I could feel a great weight being lifted off of my chest. I start laughing and crying at the same time.
>I wake up to my own laughter and tears.
>Its morning, and I feel amazing.
This was really the only time I ever had a dream so vivid besides one other more recent time, but it was more of a nightmare. I've grown more sinful through the years and I've wanted to have another dream like this one but alas. Perhaps I used up my chances to change.
>>
File: 150519390.jpg (849KB, 2125x1414px) Image search: [Google]
150519390.jpg
849KB, 2125x1414px
>>18740084
Nightmare story, I've had these since I was a kid.

>be me out on the Bayou
>I'm in a large airboat accompanied by only myself and my partner
>Its about 6 and the clouds darken
>its going to rain soon
>this lake is massive, all you can see is water and some far distant swampland dotted with tiny marshy island
>i don't quite know what I'm doing on this boat until we dock on a large island in the center of the lake
>I'm an exorcist, i realize, both me and my friend here.
>Just as I realize my partner refuses to enter with me and speeds off, leaving me behind
>i go alone into a massive grey mansion, one of those old southern plantation styles homes with a few modern renovations
>I have no idea what I'm looking for, all i know is that this entire lake needs to be cleared starting here
>i know somehow that if I were to wait my partner would not come back for me
>i knew that just by me knowing this it had come true
>As I enter the mansion it begins gently raining outside
>I enter through an open doorway and begin exploring the corridors
>there is no furniture and all the windows have been boarded up
>I enter a small grey room at the end of hallway >it has a fireplace in the middle of it of and a boarded up window to the left.
>but, as i stare at this initial image i see something in the corner
>>
File: hoodie2.jpg (27KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
hoodie2.jpg
27KB, 620x930px
>>18743759
>its a man, dressed in a grey hoodey huddled in the left most corner by fireplace with his back to me
>I can't move
>my heart stops beating
>i can't breath
>as he turns around slowly i see nothing in his hoodie but a grey face devoid of all features
>i start blacking in and out of the dream
>each time i come back i feel my chest hurt and i see him inching towards me his grey face
>"he's trying to take me" I think and my partner has left
>I'm going to die, this isn't a dream anymore and he won't let me wake up
>I keep blacking out, I lose my breath as my heart feels like it is any moment going to stop beating completely
>Everytime i come back i can see his blank grey face come closer and closer
>this is it, either I'm in a coma in real life or this is how i die
>He's taking me
>as I black out for the final time and come back to, his face is 4 inches away from me and he grabs out
>>
File: NMlMNLo.gif (320KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
NMlMNLo.gif
320KB, 500x409px
>>18743767
>i wake up in the middle of the night screaming and clutching at my heart
>for a moment i thought i was having a heart attack and can feel nothing except pure adrenaline induced fear
>I stop screaming and calm down
>"everything is alright", i think, "I'm not dead, and he couldn't pluck me from reality and take me with him"
>i spend the next hour or so staring at the pitch black ceiling in my room, casually glancing at my alarm clock
>1:15 become 1:23, becomes 1:40
>i drift back to sleep
>for a few minutes in my dream i see nothing but blackness
>i see a red light in the distance
>it comes closer, maybe an inch away from my face
>suddenly it blows up and becomes the most contorted and sneering grimace of a demon i had ever seen, the literal appitamy of an evil and ill tending expression I've seen yet
>i hear a growl
>i wake up completely frozen in the middle of the night, can't scream, can't move, i don't even want to breate
>glance around my room
>a tap comes from the windom next to my bed
>i don't want to look
>it taps for 5 more minutes
>I can't stop thinking about that evil face i just saw, its still burned into my mind even to this day
> dare to look into the window
>its my cat wanting to come inside
>relieved, i turn on the lights and let him in.
>i say fuck off to sleep for the rest of the night, make myself some coffee then stay up playing Fallout NV

Probably one of the worst nightmare of my life, and the "no faced man" has been a recurring theme of my nightmares since the 4th grade. Its hard to describe the face i saw. Imagine it like the sleep paralysis archetpye and the cover art for aphex twin's alberto balsam
>>
File: 0.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>18743783
imagine a combination of that and pic related
>>
>>18743655
Anon, you can always change, if you will. You can still remember the dream, right? It's still with you.
I tend not to look too much into dreams, since they're only dreams, but yours is so mystical. Like Jesus Himself came to you to release you from your guilt, being it over such a silly and natural thing in a teenager as is masturbation. It's a really beautiful dream

I once dreamed with Jes too, that he came back and I got to be one of his disciples. He would be here only for 3 days and then go, and when the night of the 3rd day arrived, he revealed himself to be gay. Then he got into a limousine and went partying with his gay friends.

I swear.

I was so proud in this dream that I met him personally.
>>
>>18743783
I've had a similar recurring dream revolving around an asylum located in a neighborhood where my mother drops me off and leaves. I might go in depth later but unlike your hooded face guy my dream involves a mask.
>>
>>18743795
Nice, maybe you are right, thanks for the kind words, cool dream too.
>>
>>18740084
>Be last night
>Dreaming I'm in an ocean society
>THe people can breathe under water but choose to use some kinda breathing thing that blocks water from getting in their mouths
>People who don't use them are called glum mouths or gluck mouths something like that
>Suddenly dream shifts into being a family guy episode. I'm peter griffin and Quagmire says "Screw this, if they want to call us gluck mouths let's be gluckmouths" and we all just breathe under water
>See glimpse of a peter-submarine (A submarine with peter griffin's face like the petercopter
>Wake up

Tfw a really cool dream turns into something stupid because you watched a new episode of family guy before bed (It was a shitty episode so i guess my brain tried to make something better lmfao).
>>
>>18744027
I was crying and this made me laugh thank you
>>
File: crowhead.jpg (360KB, 928x480px) Image search: [Google]
crowhead.jpg
360KB, 928x480px
One of the most vivid nightmares I remember is tied to a building that doesn't exist anymore. Where I live there's a mid-large sized park with different areas (a marina, picnic areas, fields for various sports, bike and jogging paths, there's an ice rink in one area etc) and I don't remember why it was relevant but there was a severely dilapidated house surrounded by a fence (to keep people out) and just outside the house are the two graves of the owners surrounded by a small (6' x 6' area) knee high white picket fence with a tree growing out of the center. This place was about a quarter mile into the woods away from the trails. My friend is a photographer and they wanted to get a few shots of the inside. Nothing happened but it was still spoop as fuck especially in the attic. The whole experience just made me feel weird. Cut to that night and...
Let's call
>Wake up in house with two friends
>House is much larger than in actuality
>Decide to explore
>I stay on the ground floor, M goes up, T goes down
>Call out and neither answer
>Check both attic and basement and they're both gone
>In basement the only other door is blocked
>Go back up to main floor and head for what I believe to be the exit
>Floor gives way below me and I end up on the other side of the blocked door
>Light attached to pull cord hanging nearby
>Turn on light
>Entire area is a circle with examination tables and a drain in the center of the floor
>Crude surgical implements hang on makeshift hooks jutting out of the walls
>Fuck
>Can't unblock the door despite being on the other side
>When I turn around there are six adult men
>Naked except for sack cloth on their heads
>Can only see lower jaw/mouth area
>Grab hold of me and strap me to one of the tables
>Take tools off wall
>Rip my teeth out
>Make random cuts into my chest
>Sever my achilles tendons
>Cover my face
>Explain to me that if I don't join they'll make it worse
>They bring in my two friends
>Forced to torture them both to death
>Wake up
>>
File: 1487608834963.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487608834963.gif
1MB, 499x499px
I keep having a reoccurring dream of sucking my own cock. What does it mean /x/?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (333KB, 782x1022px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
333KB, 782x1022px
>>18740084
Was having a hard time sleeping recently. Finally, after much bodily twitching and jerking fell asleep. Woke up sometime later feeling something crawling up from the end of the bed.

Crawled up past my feet and grabbed hold of my calves to haul itself up over the edge. I felt its weight on my legs and then my back. I was freaking out. I thrust my hands out to stop it.

As I thrust my hands out I realized I was laying on my stomach and my arms and hands went through the bed. I woke up and was still freaked out and weighed down by it, but then just started laughing because it was just sleep paralysis, or so I thought.
>>
>>18744223
you are still in the infantile stage of the freudian complex. more specifically the phallic stage. Grow up.
>>
>>18740179
Had a similar dream a couple of nights ago.
Girl I used to like and that I haven't seen for almost 2 years.
In the dream we met and she was mad a me for not having been in touch all this time so she ignored me all the time, felt weird as fuck, I was happy to see her, and kinda felt like when I was heels over head for her again, but at the same time being ignored was so painful.
>>
is it normal to dream about rape, social isolation and flying to the ocean by flapping your arms?
these 3 things have been the topics of my dreams for months on end
>>
>>18745037
Rape is about hate and desire to hurt or take revenge on somebody. If you're the rapist, then there's someone you hate and want to see hurt. If you're the one raped, then you feel that somebody hates you and are afraid of them hurting you; could also mean there's a situation or maybe someone that is making you feel trapped or even helpless to a degree.
About social isolation and flapping your arms like a bird, I don't know, but I dream about the second a lot too. Feeling yourself up the air and travel above everything it's of the greatest dream feelings for me. Though sometimes it takes a lot of effort and I get tired
>>
File: hihg.jpg (38KB, 347x304px) Image search: [Google]
hihg.jpg
38KB, 347x304px
Last night I dreamt all my stuff got hacked, but it was weird, literally EVERYTING electronic got hacked and made it water-resistant, damage resistant and all that so we couldn't stop it. And the one who did it posted everyting on the internet.
I don't remember what was posted about me, but there was a banner that I remember clearly that said "Alexander? Is it a common name in the land of Xander?"

When I woke up I literally said "Woah, it was just a dream" because it felt
>>
>>18746564
>it felt
it felt too real.
>>
I had a lucid OBE in the morning and banged some hot chick with big tits, same as every morning
>>
Which books do you recommend to learn about dream interpretation?
>>
I have a calendar on the wall over my bed that has some cats in it. I one time did see this dream. Where something a really dark and scary creature started knock inside the calendar maybe demon i dont know because i never seen the creature i did see in the calendar before. I waked up from the dream but the dream did not go fully away. I looked at the floor in moonlight and it was full of bloody and dead rats. After 3 seconds the blood and rats disappeared from my vision. But then i did get a really weird feeling like somebody was looking me from outside. I started feel like something weird was in my backyard and was causing all of these visions or dreams. So looked and i did see a cat there and cat was looking some way kinda weird. It kinda looked like cat but also like it was not a cat. The cat looked also bloody. I never before have seen this kind of visions after waking up and this was some time ago. Also havent seen this stuff after either.
>>
>>18746744
Also there was a weird song playing in the dream kinda like some ritual music.
>>
I had a dream that a (nonexistent) wife was in labor with twin brothers, very lucid as I rushed around a house that was not mine trying to get to the hospital.

Woke up and had to slow down and stop myself from getting dressed in the waking world, it felt so intense and so real, and the shift from sleep to awakeness was nearly seamless.

This mean anything?
>>
File: symbol.jpg (66KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.jpg
66KB, 1890x1417px
>>18740084
Generally I don't post on /x/ but this dream left me a strange feeling.

Just an hour ago I had the type of dream that makes you sad for even waking up.

There was a dream before the dream, but essentially the current dream starts with me going to some fenced area/warehouse in the dark.

It revolves around this supposedly undead girl. In the dream(or immediately when I woke) I correlated her with the female frankenstein monster, but she wasn't in parts. I don't really know how my dream self acquires her: if it's some experoment, eldrtich magic or I just find her. For some reason I send her away, but when she leaves I feel devastated. Then she comes back just when she should, at this point I just talk to her(i dont remember her talking back) and cuddle. So suddenly she became my lover. I teach her stuff, about being a normal human being and acting normally. At some point I look deep into her eyes and say "You've got the same eyes as I do", then she leans over me grabs me by the head and says "No I don't". My eyes are apparently green, not hazel like my real self.

I forgot to mention I've got servants scurrying about.

Next segment is we are at this posh house, there's a game of something being played and there are a few dozen people in the backyard. Now, some guy starts asking her normal questions. The thing is, she answers him in English, Swahili and another one I didn't hear in the dream. She also writes the symbol in the pic on the door(the side symbols I couldn't remember, but the eagle/bird is essentially like from the dream). Now these people are upset, confused and she runs out and leaves for the second time.

I see my uncle having beer in the backroom, tell him what happens.

Last segment is my going to the backyard. The game is getting set up(like a trackfield trampoline). I approach the guy who asked her the questions and beat the shit out of him. The he turns flat so I can conveniently chuck him over the fence.
>>
>>18747050
The girl comes back again, happy. I feel happy too and I put my arm around her while we walk out. One of my maids comes and thanks her for something, the maid has a fucked up face like she's undead two. Her lower lip is completely ripped out and you can see her teeth. I tell the undead girl to kiss her and be polite. She's very reluctant to do so but I push her and she does it. Then we start walking into the posh house(because the only way out is through there) and that's where the dream ends. It gave me this feeling of longing, like I lost a whole life when I woke up.

Any interpretations?
>>
>>18747050
I forgot to mention one important detail, when they get upset about the symbol she rips out her tooth and offers it. When they get even more upset, then she runs out.
>>
Just woke up from a crazy dream, I was in Ireland in a school and all of a sudden we started getting bombed by unmarked planes, we had no idea what was going on, I was there with 2 friends from my childhood and we were evacuated into a bunker until it calmed down. There we spoke for a while and someone said the bombs stopped we should go take a look outside, as that was said a leviathan scale noise was heard and everyone was going crazy wondering what it was. There was a radio and on it we heard that Turkey had just ordered a nuclear bomb to be detonated in Ireland, we all went outside and saw a giant plane I guess the cause of the noise coming in our direction

The feeling I had at this point was genuine fear, as it approached I woke up and held onto that feeling for a while, that dream really stuck with me probably because it made me feel so fucking uncomfortable

I'm not sure what it meant or what it wanted to convey to me but fuck it's one of the few dreams that really shuck me up
>>
There was a part of my dream where two tigers killed a man in front of me. They split his head open and proceeded to maul him.

Earlier that day I was just diagnosed Bipolar for some background info.
>>
I keep dreaming I'm on some island city. I try to drive away buyour the bridges are confusing and I'm always back in town. Sometimes there's people after me, sometimes the island is a nice time. There are sharks in the water but they never attack. Imy always having this fuckin dream.
>>
>>18747147

Please get out my fucking dreams.

I swear I have this reoccurring dream also. Except Im reminded of my time in Hawaii and Georgia. Two places in my lfe that shaped who I am today. Places form my childhoold and teenage years.

I am also never attacked by sharks when Im in the water.

Overall I love my time in this section of my dream world.
>>
I have dreams about these creations that I make in my head. They're living and breathing, and they all live in different parts of the world. It makes me sad since I can't project any of these creations or characters on to a canvas or paper and when I wake I feel that my cheeks are very dry, possibly from tears. What do my dreams mean?
>>
File: cool.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
does anyone have some good methods for lucid dreaming?

i have been lately doing reality checks throughout the day but they dont seem to translate into my dreams
>>
Ever had a dream where you were playing out an action, running after someone to finish your goal, then you're confronted and you wake up?.
the catch here is that you don't wake up irl.
it happened to me
I woke up inside another dream in which I resumed life, asked my friend what they want for their birthday and if they have received what I've bought them from the previous dream.
They said no.
So I woke up again, inside another dream, in this dream, everything in my room was surreal, my PC was running, CS:S was in the background running by itself, aimbotting and whatnot, when suddenly my PC melted away and I was confronted by some weird fucking entity that was really fucking terrifying.
And after that I woke up for real.
Fuck that shit.
>>
>>18747241

I can't remember the first dream now, but I know it ended when my hands turned into elongated black claws and I swinged them at a friend.

Then I woke up in the second dream and it was this beautiful utopian neighbourhood. The sun rays made everything look cozy and yellowish, everything was in place and absolutely perfect. I remember thinking "oh, it was all just a dream". I wasn't lucid dreaming per-se. I thought it was all real, but I was thinking about my previous dream very vividly.

I sat and talked to some guy and at one point I looked at my right hand and it turned into an elongated black claw. The other guy looked at it like it's nothing weird, I had a moment of momentary rage and spilled his guts with the claw.

Then I woke up for real and wasn't sure if it's another dream.
>>
File: pieceofshit.png (46KB, 1360x590px) Image search: [Google]
pieceofshit.png
46KB, 1360x590px
>wake up in my dream
>its pitch black across the room but my window curtains are partially open
>kind of a blue tint to the moons light thats casted on the floor
>in the darkest part of the room are two eyes that are brighter than the moon light
>feel uneasiness
>eyes start rising to the ceiling, this fucker is practically 7 ft tall
>they turn upside down and slowly rock toward my side of the room
>the thing with the eyes in crawling on the dark part of the ceiling, only the eyes are visible, not the limbs
>the moonlight hits a certain part of the ceiling, but when it reaches the light the eyes disappear
>have no control over my eyes, cant close them nor can i roll under my blanket, stuck trying to find out where this thing is
>hear curtains move, look at them and they are closed slightly more than they were before
>the thing is peeking out slightly from the darkness into the light right at me
>only a tiny portion of the face is visible apart from the eyes, which i cant describe
>the eyes are now glaringly beautiful, feel a wave of calmness just by staring into them
>they are extremely bright and colorful in a subtle way, its really hard to explain
>it speaks to me but i cant understand the language
>a loud thud from the window occurs, two more loud thuds can be heard before i look back to where the thing was, its gone
>during the morning in the dream i go outside to investigate and find a pile of dead crows right outside my window
>i feel a firm grasp on my shoulder, get startled, and wake up in the real world at midnight.

I drew a picture in ms paint, roughly like the dream that i experienced above. really shitty so bear that in mind, this is what the eyes looked like
>>
>>18743817
Gonna talk about this dream now. Don't normally have extremely vivid dreams except this one and the Jesus one. Main difference is I want another dream like the Jesus one and not like this one, unfortunately this one has been recurring for a couple years now and the ,out vivid one happened about 2 years ago.

> I'm 15, the dream doesn't really begin with much contex, it's just my mom driving me somewhere, somewhere I feel nervous and excited about at the same time.
>We are driving through a nice neighborhood and suddenly come to a stop.
>To my left there is a giant asylum, right across from some average looking houses. The place is really old looking and nice, nothing too creepy besides the fact that the courtyard is in disrepair dead plants and non functioning fountain.
> isthisoutlast?.png
> I step out of the car and look at my mom, she has a serious expression that says 'I'll pick you up later.' She dives off, leaving me to do whatever business I have here.
> I walk to the main entrance and step inside. The inside resembles more of a country club than an asylum as the main doors lead to a sort of ball room.
>Its mostly empty save for some tables, the wall behind me has several tall windows, overlooking the courtyard. Directly across from me is a normal looking security guard reading a news paper, he looks at me and nods.
>Why do I feel I remember this place?
>I step to my right, there is another door there. I go through.
>The next room is a bit more creepy, it's a sort of dining hall with a long table and chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The table and right part of the room is filled with clutter. Old tables, blankets, chairs, a microwave and other assortments of furniture.
>To the left is a row of three doors, each with a disturbing stone sculpture of a man above them. The man is in obvious pain as his arms are crossed across his chest, or rather where his chest should be, instead it's just a rib cage.
>Not the worst part.
>I'm alone in the...
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 317x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 317x431px
>>18747356
except for a giant statue?
>Its hard to describe, but it's like a giant black and white striped blanket is wrapped around a thin, 8 foot tall body like a robe.
>I can only see what comes out the top which is a very eerie mask, sort of like the one from No Face from that movie Spirited Away only more creepy.
>I can feel that mask watching me, but I don't nope out yet.
>Instead I turn to the closest door to my left and enter.
>Its totally pitch black inside but I press on, constantly telling myself not to be afraid.
>I take one step in and close the door behind me, enclosing myself in the darkness. I'm chanting to myself to not be afriad and I try to make up any shapes in the room but nothing ever appears.
>I never leave the door and I try to gain courage but can't, this goes on for at least a minute before I crack and panic, opening up the door and running out, closing it behind me.
>That mask... It's watching me.
>As soon as I exit I hear something above my head, as if it's coming from a floor above. There is screaming and yelling and it begins to fill the whole asylum. I can see silhouettes clawing at the windows outside.
>Time to get out.
>I run back to the ballroom and look over to where the guard was. He is still looking down at his newspaper but he suddenly looks up at me.
>His face.... I can only decribe it as soulless. Grey and dead, his eyes are empty sockets. He begins to get up.
>I run to the main entrance, I don't check if the guard is after me.
>I burst through the doors and into light rain, the screaming is loud now and I see silloutes run past me, screaming as if they are trying to get into the asylum.
>The fear is too much and I run with my head to the ground, trying to reach the street.
>Somehow I make it and find my mom's car waiting for me, I get in and wake up.
It doesn't end there.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 250x187px
>>18747398
>I'm awake and quite sweaty, but it's still dark out and my adrenaline from the dream doesn't last long, before I know it my mind drags me back asleep.
>I begin to dream again.
>This time, I'm in that dining hall again, sitting down at the table.
>My back is to the window and clutter of junk. I can hear rain from outside and it is very dark.
>The table is illuminated by candles.
>There is food in front of me and people eating, nothing really too disturbing but I don't know any of them.
>I don't eat but I look around. It takes me a little, but I spot the mask, barely illuminated by the candle light. It's in the same spot as it was earlier but it has turned to face directly at me.
>Oh shit.
>Wake up again, this time it is morning and I need to get ready for school.
>god I am exhausted, but I step into the shower anyway.
>I don't know how, but I fall asleep again while in the shower and the dream continues.
>At table again, staring at that damn mask, nothing has changed but there is thunder now and the wind has picked up outside.
>Suddenly there is a loud crack of thunder and all of the candles blow out.
>OH HOLY SHIT
>Wake up again, shivering in the shower, if must have only lasted three minutes but I'm awake now. For the rest of the day I can't stop thinking of that mask.
One of the most vivid dreams I've had, and I had dreamt of that asylum before but I had never seen the mask or ventured beyond the dining room in any of the others.
>>
I've got a question for you guys.

Near the beginning of last year, I had what felt like a REALLY long dream. I was living in a little secluded town; it was like the little community in The Beach, for anyone who has ever read/seen that. Tropical, little buildings and huts, palm trees and lots of greenery, right down on the water, it was quite lovely. I lived there as a part of the community, not an outsider or someone who had just shown up.

People spoke modern English with lots of slang and stuff, but the technology was pretty limited. A few people had iPods and someone had a little laptop, but that was basically it, not much else.

It felt like I lived there for a really, really long time. In the dream, I'd lay down and close my eyes at the end of the day, then immediately get up the next morning, there was no passage of time at night. It felt like a few months passed, at the very least. It was quite a happy dream though and when I woke up, it was honestly a little disappointing; one of those dreams you absolutely don't want to wake up from.

I told a friend about it and he says he has them fairly regularly, usually a few times a year. I've never experienced that before though and it felt really strange. It took me a few minutes to re-orient myself after waking up, I couldn't remember where I was for a little bit. Has anyone here had dreams like that before? Like, longer scale ones?
>>
>>18747478
That sounds really interesting, but unfortunately I can't relate, most of my dreams are pretty fast pace.
>>
>>18747496

Mine are too, which is why that one really stuck out to me. I could only remember a little bit of it, but I was still thinking about it days later. It still has a bit of a hold on me, it was very weird.
>>
>>18747478
A friend of mine used to have very long dreams,x shorter ones lasting days, longer ones being years and decades, she would often dream a full lifetime. Almost every morning had a different dreamt life story to tell me. It always impressed me as I never had dreams like those, mine's take place in hours and the longest ones last one or maybe two days.
>>
>>18743602
I always dream of having a second flat. i've been visiting it during the last two years and i always continue to fix it since there was barely something in it and it woud always stay like in my previous dream. There was one really scary room with an evil presence i've only looked into once though.

Last night i remembered in my dream that i hadn't been in there for some time. So i went there and some strange people moved there, i ended up killing like five of them, my windows broke and more came in to steal everything that was inside.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean
>>
I had a dream water flooded the entire earth, so humanity built massive platforms that eventually covered the entire ocean. The platforms stood for 1000s of years till a massive earthquake/hurricane brought them down in a chain reaction. I was lost at sea with a small group of people on a platform fragment. It was really crazy because a lot of normal sea creatures had evolved into eyeless (or eyeful haha) monstrocities. My surviving group started killing off people till i and 2 others were the only survivors. Any thought?
>>
>>18740239

I die in most of my dreams, what's that shit about?
>>
I had one fairly recently where I was in an old medieval fishing town. Being led somewhere by someone I thought was my uncle.
On the way we passed a huge crowd surrounding a bonfire with four men in brown robes tied to stakes inside.
I get pushed further away from the mob by my uncle and was eventually led to a small wood shack. He knocked on the door, and said "I've brought you our new semnant". I then woke up...
I have no idea what a "semnant" is, and something about the four robed guys creeps me out. any ideas?
>>
I have a really weird reoccuring theme in my dreams for about 7-8 years now.

I have a bearded dragon and 6 chickens but i regularly dream about coming to the terrarium or into the coop an finding a dozen new lizards or chickens in there that i've never seen before.

It's not particularly disturbing in itself but pretty creepy considering how often i have them, does anyone know an interpretation to this?
>>
I dreamt I realized what I really was, all this time I was actually a dying dream, all I was was someone in his death bed around 21 September I think, don't know the year, at that moment I knew every detail about my death, but it was so hard grasping to that knowledge, I immediately forgot all but the feeling and the assuredness that I was dying and that I should find out what I am. Then I slipped into my previous dream again. Which was a recurring dream where I wander around in a mall with nothing to do.

Any ideas? I doubt it has to do with actual death but it's pretty intense.
>>
>>18746079
i'm always the rapist 9 times out of 10 but everyone i touch either disappears or turns into an animal
>>
I can almost never tell apart my dreams from reality, almost every day of the week I dream about hanging out with my friends, working at my job, or going to highschool, but now having graduated a a few years ago for some reason my dream is always taking college classes there or having to repeat a grade, basically just things I'd do normally but its like I go to sleep and just continue my life. The settings are always similar and based on real ones but there's always obvious differences from the real life version and while it always seems like the same area there's different spots I visit in my dreams. I think of it as a sort of a reoccurring dream world and I feel like at any one spot in my dream I could always go to another spot from a previous dream and recall memories of times I spent there in other dreams almost to where I could map out my dream world if I spent enough time thinking about it.
>>
>>18740084
I had one about a week ago. I was with my friends at a bar, and a guy just pulled a gun on us. I've tried to run, but i got a bullet in my chest area. I felt like my vision is getting all white, when it became white only i felt very peacefull. The feeling continued throughout the next day. That was the weirdest dream i've ever had
>>
I had a dream that I was back in school, sitting in class. Victoria Justice was sitting in the desk in front of me. She turns around, looks me in the eyes, smiles, and then grabs my foot taking my shoe and sock off and sucking my toes.
>>
I dreamt I was yanking my own teeth out, then wanted them back in immediately. What the hell does this mean? I can give more info about myself if needed.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.