[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First post;seeking help or guidance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0233.jpg (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0233.jpg
9KB, 160x160px
Picture unrelated
I'm a single man by the age of 26, never went to college got a job with UPS around 7 years ago and found a small house around the same time, I've never been a believer in the paranormal or a great people person, however about 4 days ago, I came down with the flu. Nothing too extrodinary however, I've awoken 2 times at around 4:18 AM to what seems like nothing, I'd switch on my light, sit in bed and watch shit on Netflix, however I noticed i'd get very paranoid, feeling like I was being watched, every time I happened to look at my closet door, which almost seemed like it was getting more and more open every time I glanced at it, my head began to ache, I'd go and close my closet door and head back to bed and try to rest, this happened again yesterday however I looked inside the closet and I swear I heard a voice screech "Paul" my closet slammed shut and now I've had insane paranoia and can't seem to sleep, my flu is rapidly getting worse now and medication doesn't seem to be helping, I keep looking behind me and I swear I see people dressed up in 50's fashion and shit, my ears have been ringing really badly and everytime I try to sleep I hear "Paul" again and see strange blank and soulless faces staring at me when I close my eyes, I've never been more freaked out and I'd go to the hospital but I'm afraid to drive from my paranoia
>>
You're about to foretell a great prophecy
>>
Call a cab or uber, Go to the Er asap, Sounds like a dangerously high fever. No kidding, Take cold iced rsgs and place them on your body. Wrists, head back of thr neck and see if that can helo bring it down till you're able to drive. If not call cab/uber or have some one take you.

End rant.
>>
>>18739771
Rags* Fuck typing on a shitty phone.
Help*
>>
Nearest hospital is around 3 miles away so cabs are too expensive and my town doesn't have uber. However I do have 1 co worker that I know who'd be willing to take me, but he has to work tomorrow so I doubt he'd want to get up right now. Every once in a while I swear i hear soft foot steps around the kitchen area of my house
>>
I don't know what Paul means though, nobody in my life is named Paul, my name is Chris. I don't know if I'm just freaking out because I'm sick i just can't wrap my head around Paul
>>
Check your temp, If too high go to ER. Wake up that coworker, Call family. Do the rags thing i said or are you just a shitty role playing troll faggot that wants to go on about some bullshit no one cares about. Don't be a dumbass if you're that sick.
>>
Update; I've tried to contact my coworker, he shut his phone off after the second call so it went to voicemail
>>
My temperature is a 107, was a 103 before the closet shit, I've got no relatives and my healthcare isn't good so going to the hospital could put me in financial ruin for the next 2 months
>>
"A high fever can evoke hallucinations, consciousness changes, or dream-like states that resemble hallucinogenic states. Requires urgent medical attention."
>>
>>18739847
>attention
lets see

Living > not living

Dont let them give you a psyche evaluation, just go for the fever. It will be pricey but that is life.
>>
>>18739847
"Extremely high temperatures of around 107 degrees F or higher can do permanent brain damage at any age if they last for a long time. Temperatures that high usually are caused by hyperthermia, not by fever from an illness."
Either i call troll or you are a dumbass. Find a way to the er asap. Fast google cold rags and fevers till you can get a ride.
>>
Should I get an ambulance then or wait until morning and contact my friend? He wakes at around 7 to get ready for work and im sure then he'd pick up
>>
>>18739859
My nigga
>>
Okay, definitely getting ambulance then, I've never had experience with a fever this bad
>>
Im not trying to troll you into high bills, If you really have a fever that high and are seeing/hearing shit. Can't lower it on your own, Seek help asap.
>>
Ambulance is on it's way, thanks /x/ you probably saved my life
>>
I still feel you are a troll, But if not. Get better. Also timestamp pic of you in the Ambulance. Lol Have a good one.
>>
>>18739757
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia episode
Anonymous Becomes Schizophrenic
>>
>>18739757
Anon, If you die will you haunt me and be my cool ghost bro?
>>
File: IMG_0240.jpg (8KB, 84x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.jpg
8KB, 84x150px
corinthiis II 4:18
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.