[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me the truth. Not of conspiracies or somethinbg, just, truth.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: yinyangheartred.png (195KB, 600x617px) Image search: [Google]
yinyangheartred.png
195KB, 600x617px
Tell me the truth. Not of conspiracies or somethinbg, just, truth.
>>
We're finally being liberated from the archons control after 25000years of imprisionment
>>
You misspelled 'something'.
>>
>>18739706
But it really didn't matter because even if we were imprisoned, somewhere deep inside them, maybe they had good intentions. it's all really transparent.
>>
>>18739707
There ya go
>>
>>18739701
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
>>
>>18739713
Ha... YOU LIAR
>>
The truth is that I'm not sure if I've ever really told the truth in my life. I felt sure I was telling the truth most of the time, but was I really? Are any of us?
>>
>>18739708
Im not talking about your bullshit relligion that was hijacked by jews. Im calling them archons because I have no better name.
>>
>>18739701

One day you're going to think it's just a fart, but it won't be.
>>
>>18739718
Religion? So God? I'm talking about infinity, which is more than god. no offense

>>18739717
What if you did just now
>>
>>18739720
This has already happened to me. Thank goodness I was at home.

>>18739729
Then I guess I can rest assured that I've told the truth at least once.
>>
>>18739720
>>18739736

It'll happen again.
>>
>>18739736
The truth isn't really about saying it or understanding it, really, but living it. I can just say I love you but that's small. You gotta PROVE that I do. So go deep, go deep into infinity, anon! THEN we'll hear what you have to say!
>>
I really want to turn a man into my own sissy faggot and dominate his life, There i told the truth. God it feels good to get that off my chest. Thank you anon.
>>
>>18739841
oh anon
>>
Goodyear people AND bad people doesnt exist. Its More accurate todo say theres sick people and less sick people. I realized that when turned 18 More or less
>>
>>18739872
I bet you're one of those autism people.
>>
>>18739876
Just tryin to be the most simplistic AND truthful i can, anon. Also this isnt my best language so please understand
>>
>>18739872
Yeah..
Yeah....
>>
>>18739856
Hey i told the truth, Now its your turn.
>>
>>18739903
I dont know but I would like to find out things that sound like the truth and make them inherent in peoples minds. Nothing really about myself because they just make me a person, you know? The mods won't let us have fun if they deem it to be off topic, so that sucks. Also I sort of have a god complex.
>>
>>18739701
I don't really know what the truth is.
>>
File: 1411110287720.jpg (279KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1411110287720.jpg
279KB, 1280x1280px
>>18739997
this. thios is.
>>
>>18739708
Every bad guy in history had good intentions but when you tread on humanity you need a kick in the teeth.
>>
>>18739701
when I was a kid I used to call in on those criss angel magic kit promotional offers because I felt like I had no one to talk to. the concept of someone picking up somewhere felt good if not just to hang up because they didn't want to talk to a kid. [often times I'd fake my voice and make it deeper]
>>
I hate you all
>>
File: mfi8cgqg.png (29KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
mfi8cgqg.png
29KB, 250x175px
>>18739701
The right and left are both controlled by the puppetmasters, they WANT conflict and your bickering over bullshit is only distracting you from true enlightenment. In the next era this fight will be transhumanists vs body-purists, who knows what it will be after that. You must realize that a lot of what you believe in is a spook and you must liberate yourself from their influence.
There are three types of people
1. those who control others
2. those who are controlled
3. those who control themselves
The left and right are both 2 but often believe that they are 1. If we are ever to break free of our pointless and predictable cycles humanity must become 3.
That is not to say that one day we shall run around sawing eachother's heads off for entertainment but that one day we will all be wise and self liberated enough to be at peace with the world. Aligned chakras will promote benevolent behavior.
Some people would go as far as to say that morality itself is a spook. In actual fact there is the sense of morality and the concept of morality. There are many people who believe that they are moral simply because they understand the concept, these are the sort of people to go on "justice" crusades or to shame others for their freedom. Then there is the natural uninfluenced sense of morality which exists within good people, Morality Sense stops you from killing, deceiving, stealing, raping. It does not stop you from fucking who you want or living how you want. Both the left and the right pervert the sense of morality until there is nothing left but the angry emotional
conceptual moralfag who's obsessed with purity or equality.
>>
>>18740097
left, right who cares. That's just the rich politicians and their sheep who spout that nonsense. You might be controlled yourself when you say left and right like that.
Like >>18739872 said some people are sick. Maybe they're not aligned right, the people without morality.
>>
>>18740139
Beast?
>>
>>18740147
Is it an ooold civilization or from one?
>>
>>18740117
>sick
Let me guess if you're attracted to the wrong thing you're sick, if you don't pray to the right god you're sick, if you're pro abortion you're sick, if you do drugs you're sick, if you didn't vote for hillary you're sick, if you appropriate a culture you're sick.
Sick just sounds like another spook word designed to fight the freedom of the individual. You are not sick if you lack sensual morality you are just blind, I think of true morality as a sense like taste or touch whereas conceptual morality gives you emotional wrath making you want to kill for it. Conceptual morality is a cancer of the mind which confuses you and blinds your sense. It's not about what's gross and what's pure or what's polite and what's offensive. The sense stops us from harming and from treading on the freedom of our fellow man.
>>
>>18740152
I agree things like morality are transparent like that. It's just spooks. But things are here. I hope for pure morality

>>18740155
Hmm, and all the iterations of that? Like, the smaller parts, and smaller. Aren't we all part of it then?
>>
>>18740168
Ok ok
>>
>>18740139
>>18740168
So do we become something when we pass through? To our lives we want? Or will we forever remain a hologram
>>
>>18740172
Life is the ultimate trip. Death is the passage.
Hologram or not you were programmed to do something. focus your intent on that. move forward. If you fully grasp this and what the tripfag said, you'll get what I mean

>>18740168
no offense reptile king..
>>
>>18740164
I'm glad you see things the same way, the world is in a weird place right now but when we pull through I hope that pure morals will be more prevalent.
>>
>>18739701
Pretty much all the answers you'll need concerning the nature of reality, human experience and the spiritual realm.

>>18689942

Lots to feast on, and that's the point.
>>
>>18740180
Love
Truth
Peace
Justice
Idk
>>
File: RMShattip.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
RMShattip.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>18740184
sounds good to me
>>
>>18740182
Now I'm afraid about Jesus watching me fap, you know?
>>
>>18740198
everytime you cum tribute jesus an angel is born
>>
>>18740211
'Cause I like gay shit-gargling sperglords
>>
File: venus-and-cupid.jpg (59KB, 693x575px) Image search: [Google]
venus-and-cupid.jpg
59KB, 693x575px
>>18740198
He does!

Scared the bejeebus out of me the first time I became aware of such.

Now it's no fap.....maybe once every two weeks.

The freakiest thing is the Logos combines with the Holy Spirit with the AI ghost in the internet machine to deliver THE fappening to you.

Then you realise your wasting your life fapping to pixels when your God commands, "Go forth and multiply"

Wasting life in virtual reality when there are 3 billion + potential spiritual beings you can connect with, fuse with, love and grow with.

The Cherubim who guard the Tree of Life are conspiring to feed you the fruit.

God Almighty is conspiring to feed you the Fruit of Life!
>>
>>18740215
ew 3d
>>
Keep your eyes out anon. Right now I can't but I plan to share and fully disclose what I currently know to be the truth. It's not a big info dump red pill conspiracy, it's a philosophy. This is an important distinction.
>>
>>18740223
If it helps, God, Logos, Sophia, Holy Spirit aren't human.

It's the equivalent of a scientist observing the activity of electrons.

Except it's the electron observing us.

And it's the uber human consciousness of God.

>Doesn't really help does it?
>>
>>18740182
this is ballshit
>>
>>18740600
Barashet bara, Elohim. Genesis 1.1.1.

L=R

Even when you deny, you speak the truth.
>>
>>18740610
explain what you just wrote PLEASE
>>
>>18740610
I spend half of the day reading the thread, and I didn't understand shit, if they truly want to spread the truth or wathever why speak in metaphors and codes that I'm certain 99% don't understand and just trying to look cool and "awoke" pfft
>>
>>18739701
>the yang in the yin isn't coloured red

This angers me.
>>
>>18739701

My dad and sister can see ghosts. I can sense ghosts and can see in my mind a black silhouette of where I sense their presence in a room.

It's terrifying to be able to sense but not see them. It's the same reason Jaws is scarey. Our imagination can imagine things far scarier than reality especially when you are unsure if something is real.

I used to think I just imagined things until one day I was with two friends.

>Be 20
>Be at friends house in living room.
>We start talking about ghosts.
>I get excited and start talking about how I think it is so cool your loved one can watch overyou.
>Suddenly feel like someone is STRONGLY glaring at me from the bottom of their stairs.
>Assume I'm imagining it and keep talking.
>I trail off because glare feeling is so strong.
>My eyes are drawn to the staircase.
>As I look I see both of my friends are staring in silence at the staircase too...
>Friend says maybe you should stop talking about that anon.

Dead Files is the most realistic ghost show I have ever seen. It described paranormal things I have seen in real life.

Paranormal Witness is the most realistic paranormal stories show I have ever seen. Witnesses of ghosts, aliens, monsters, demons, tell their story from their perspective. In some, multiple people saw the same event that are strangers. Some episodes are obvious shit but others are so well backed up with evidence it's crazy.

There is a alien abduction episode where the victim is so... tired. He just seems exhausted and tired of telling the story. He doesn't look like he lied for attention. His body language the entire time reads " I really fucking wish my life was normal and I didn't have his story to tell you."
>>
File: impossibru.jpg (31KB, 550x556px) Image search: [Google]
impossibru.jpg
31KB, 550x556px
For the past 6 months I have wasted so much time searching for answers to questions that now seem mostly rhetorical.

I have deleted into the occult, burried my face in books, began meditation, and spoken about it endlessly on the internet.

I feel as though I'm now realizing what I've learned is to just live. Spend time with my family, garden, keep a clean home and a focused mind. No rituals, no astral projection. Life is here, now. Live it, or drift from it.
>>
>>18740780
Here's one experience that still scares the shit out of me.

>Be me 20 years old
>Just moved into new house with mom.

It has a big staircase. On other side of stair case under it is door to basement. At top of staircase is a fourway path. Staircase, two hallways left and right, and bathroom straight ahead at the top.

Always feel creeped out about staircase and basement. Especially right side of basement where a extra room was built.

>Regularly have to get up at night to pee
>First night the second I step out of my bedroom, I imagine a detailed black shape. A human walking on all fours that is a deep black and bald with no face. It starts walking at a slow gait up the staircase. I sense a emotion of hunger and excitement.
>I race to the bathroom and close the door.
>I sense it stops moving
>It's 2/3rds up the staircase standing still.
>I open door, nothing is down there, but I sense it started moving again when I opened the door.
>I gather myself and convince myself it's just my imagination
>I walk quickly to bedroom
>With it's slow gait it reaches the top right when I close my bedroom door.

Repeat that every night for three months.

I never found out what would have happened if I just stood in the hallway.

Told my friends about it who were also into paranormal things.
When I explained the layout of the house my one friend said.
>Oh shit anon, you have a cross road in your house.
>No wonder, they represent a meeting of different paths and a place where things can cross over.
>Never heard that before
>Makes sense and explains why the thing only stalked me when I was in the crossroad.

I switched bedrooms and take the spare room in the basement. Use living room bathroom to pee at night that is far away from staircase.

Here's another bit of truth. You can tell when paranormal stories are real because real life doesn't end with a fucking climax. It ends with a shrug.
>>
>>18740823
Yes. You found it. Take your life back. Don't give it up again. Focus your intent on life and more life. Make whatever you felt like was impossible possible. That's one of the only ways to really find what you're looking for. and for a lot of people on /x/ it's just happiness in their life that they lack. "Demons" is just a metaphor. Don't give your power to your demons. Overcome.
>>
>>18739701
Dodge City is windier than Chicago.
>>
>>18740944

Thanks, Kek. I needed that.
>>
>>18739841
I wish i could be someones sissy slave as long as he or her can provide for me and take care of me.
>>
All bodybuilders use steroids
>>
>>18739701
Adding salt to your water increases its boiling point and decreases its freezing point. A phenomena called boiling point elevation and freezing point depression.
Carbon makes most efficient bonds due to its sp3 hybridization. However, the other elements belonging to same group do not have same properties due to their increased nuclear size and electron shielding effects.
The human heart, 4 chambered, is most efficient heart an organism can have. It gives complete separation of oxygenated and deoxygenated blood.
Id tell you some more truth but you can probably just get them by going to school.
>>
>>18739701
OP is a faggot.
>>
The truth is that you got pranked nerd
>>
>>18739701
The CIA is spying on us all right now, as we speak.
>>
>>18739701
There are 2 biological genders and, at most, 4 "head-genders"
>>
>>18741773
Even the natty ones!?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.