[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/, redpill me on Gnosticism.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: sophiagrid.jpg (35KB, 244x444px) Image search: [Google]
sophiagrid.jpg
35KB, 244x444px
Sup /x/, redpill me on Gnosticism.
>>
>>18739399
it's like looking at a painting. you can see it in front of your eyes. but there's so much more.
>>
File: bamboozled.png (398KB, 698x1576px) Image search: [Google]
bamboozled.png
398KB, 698x1576px
>>18739399
YOu don't need knowledge to be saved. All that's needed is to return to God, as simple as that, Good News, right!

Although if you want knowledge, you shall recieve.

>>18712633

Everything.

>>18689942
>>
>>18739399

No. Real gnosis and theurgy takes time and work.

And study. Lots of intense, focused study.

I won't point you in any direction. And I don't mean this in a mean or disparaging way. The sources are out there if you genuinely want to know and are prepared to find them. If you're too frustrated and offended that I wouldn't dare give you an easy "redpill" then we both know how interested you really were in this to begin with.

Pursue this, anon. Take it seriously.
>>
>>18740199

>YOu don't need knowledge to be saved. All that's needed is to return to God, as simple as that, Good News, right!

I rarely post on /x/. Is this the cosmic version of a shill? You couldn't be more laughably misinformed here.

Stop leading these young anon astray into perpetual ignorance.
>>
I'm as red pill as it gets.I have been figuring out stuff on my own for a month now
>>
>>18740219
Careful, sometimes the exact thing you think you know so well is the exact thing you don't. That anon speaks more truth than any of us can begin to imagine. It says a lot when you deny it and laugh at it and warn others about it. Trying confronting it maybe?
>>
>>18740242

It is a bizarre inversion of reason to think that you can "return to God" whilst maintaining that you "don't need knowledge". Which is it, son?
>>
>>18739399
sophia a shit!
>>
I'll tell you my experience.
I was in my backyard and felt the pressence of God, after this, my body started feeling lighter, more agile, healthier, at the same time my mind felt very calm and pleasant, expanding, sharper, more able, increibly lucid, the world seemed kinda like it was going to turn into ones and zeroes, though it didn't, later that night I dreamt I was going to heaven.
Yeah, I had experienced gnosis.
After this experience I started looking into religions, didn't learn about gnosticism until much later, I understood then.
Now I have to find a gnostic religion that has a hell and most of mankind working for darkness, since that's what I saw, when I was checking other religions, people arround me would act as if they were the demons of that religion to confuse me, including pronouncing strange hindu mantras one day to roleplay the next being catholic devils.
>>
>>18740274
It's understanding. Letting you know you're like most, fundamentally flawed in your thinking. The two things you mentioned are not different and not mutually exclusive. Depends on what you inside truly view as knowledge. There is also a huge and important difference between WANTING knowledge and NEEDING it. When you need it you stop truly wanting. I honestly believe if you really reflect you could find the answer in these words. It's vague and cryptic partly for a reason. It's not like conventional knowledge you have to realize it yourself
>>
>>18740219
There is no entrance exam to get into Heaven.

Silly idea.

"What is the square root of Pi?"

"You don't know?"

"Then to Hell you go!"

Repentance, turning to God, is all that's needed for salvation.

As for ignorance...

I reunited all the worlds languages and religions.

I decyphered the 666/216 cube.

I unlocked the true meaning of Genesis 1.1.1.

I revealed the true nature of the Beast, the Dragon and the 7 seals.

Also a description of God the Father which is based on logic and science.

Ignorance, you say?

>It's all free, aswell.
>No occulation.
>No pay walls.
>All the gnosis you desire.
>Even though gnosis is not desired by God.

Love!

https://youtu.be/xZZIX781NmA
>>
Gnosis is for fun, a hobby, an intellectual pursuit.

Trust in God is salvation.

Have the cake and eat it!
>>
File: 914.gif (37KB, 2370x2321px) Image search: [Google]
914.gif
37KB, 2370x2321px
>>18740242
Genuinely, thank you. That means a lot to me.
>>
File: 911.jpg (836KB, 2370x2321px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
836KB, 2370x2321px
https://youtu.be/aOF3KHjjqh4?t=1m37s

1:37 the ultimate redpill

13 “I saw in the night visions,

and behold, with the clouds of heaven
there came one like a son of man,
and he came to the Ancient of Days
and was presented before him.
14 And to him was given dominion
and glory and a kingdom,
that all peoples, nations, and languages
should serve him;
his dominion is an everlasting dominion,
which shall not pass away,
and his kingdom one
that shall not be destroyed.
>>
>>18740557
Daniel 7:13
>>
File: sonofman.gif (258KB, 1680x1256px) Image search: [Google]
sonofman.gif
258KB, 1680x1256px
Forgot the Halo around his head.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.