[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 075.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
075.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
I had an experience that's been bothering me.

>driving in northern Canada earlier this year, work related, and I'm on a route I've never taken before or since
>It's getting dark, and I'm in the middle of nowhere, not really even any other traffic on the road
>pass by an ordinary, if somewhat run-down farmhouse
>give it a long stare, as it's the first sign of human life I've seen in probably at least half an hour
>as I look at it, I'm suddenly struck by an intense feeling of terror
>start actually having some kind of panic attack and part of me feels like I need to get off the road, pull over til it passes, but at the same time I feel like I NEED to get as far away from that fucking house as quickly as possible
>keep driving, and the feeling slowly passes

I've done a lot of traveling for my work, and I've seen some weird shit, but nothing like this had ever happened to me before. I have no idea what triggered that feeling, nothing looked off about the house.

A couple years ago, I was on the road and was nearly crushed by a rolling semi. Seeing this house got my adrenaline pounding more than that. It felt like my life was in immediate danger.

Post your thoughts on this, and/or share stories in the same vein.
>>
>>18739315

Sounds like a classic skinwalker case
>>
You should go back, and see if it happens again.
>>
>>18739360
It's at least a 10 hour drive from where I live now. I'd really rather not.
>>
Where is it?
>>
>>18739372
Can't remember the exact location. Somewhere between High Level and Rainbow Lake, Alberta.
>>
Well it's a damn shame I couldn't find anything about the house. There's just too many lil farm in that area. It could've just been a case of the heebie jeebies.
>>
>>18739449

I've gotten a creepy feeling from places before, but this was that a thousand times over. It may have been the most afraid I've ever been in my life.

Though I'll admit myself that I'm not entirely convinced it was paranormal. At the time, I had been working long days (sometimes 16+ hours) with few breaks, with very little human contact. I think I may not have been in the most stable of mental conditions.

Still, I'd been living that lifestyle on and off for several years, and nothing even remotely like this had ever happened before.
>>
>>18739315
There's a lot of creepy shit in Alberta. Sometimes driving on back roads or at night I'll totally get a bit of the chills. Nothing as severe as that though op
>>
>>18739315
come on. at least try to find it in google maps for us.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.