[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Road Trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: southbound.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
southbound.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
So my girlfriend and I want to take a road trip in the US this summer. What are some supernatural/spooky places to visit?
>>
The border.

Scary, disgusting creatures tend to invade there.
They're fighting a secret war against them over there.
>>
>>18738717
And the aliens
>>
>>18738705
Point Pleasant's in a decent part of West Virginia, and if you go near the TNT place there you might run into Mothman. Low chance, hasn't been seen in a while, but maybe if you go into the old plant you can run into him. Or aliens, if some are to be believed. Or demons, if others are.
>>
Detroit. It's a ghost town
>>
Arizona's pretty spooky.
>>
>>18739411
We'll probably check that out sometime since we're in NC and it's so close
>>18740693
Know any good places specifically? We actually decided to take the trip to New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado, so any spooky places around there would be perfect.
>>
>>18738705
There is a pretty spooky spot in Wichita, Kansas.
Near the Keeper of the Plains once it is dark and after the fire pots have been put out. Hike toward Veterans park. There should be quite a few hobos near there. They'll leave you alone if you leave them alone. There will be a small will, on top of the hill is a drainage hole. In the hole is a troll chained up
>>
Texas has some really beautiful AND spooky stuff. San Antonio, Big Bend, El Paso, Denton all have spooky and not spooky stuff to see.

New Mexico in the fall in beautiful. Cimarron NM has a haunted hotel. The St. James. I stayed there and had a good time. It's cheap. It's creepy. They let you do ghost hunts. And their beer is cheap. It is also close to Taos, Red River, and other places.

If you want to true freaky experience in New Mexico, go check out White City (near Carlsbad Caverns.) Also, go see the Caverns.

If you make it to Cali, go to San Diego's Old Town. Plenty of cool stuff there. And spooky stuff as well.
>>
>>18740720
It's best to go at night to see the keeper and the troll.
Also The historic Broadview Hotel can be found in downtown Wichita, at the corner of North Waco Street and West Douglas Avenue, not far from the West Douglas Avenue bridge, and the Arkansas River which winds through Wichita. There used to be a speakeasy there and it is Haunted
>>
>>18738705
Edwards Air Force Base in Nevada. It's completely abandoned and very spoopy.
>>
>>18740730
And on South Broadway there is a bridge called john mack bridge. Under it is Haunted
>>
Skinwalker ranch , in utah
>>
>>18740724
Cimarron would be on our route, so we'll definitely have to stop for some spooks and cheap beer.
>>18742431
Isn't there hired security there?
>>
Anyone know of any natural spooky places as opposed to haunted buildings?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.