[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zodiac Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 54

File: Chasdgfsdghdsfgfsdgsdag.jpg (445KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Chasdgfsdghdsfgfsdgsdag.jpg
445KB, 2000x1500px
Zodiac Thread
>your sign
>your rising
>your moon
>Myers-Briggs personality
>What you think of the other signs

>Vrigo
>Gemini rising
>Capricorn moon
>INFP
>Sag can rot in hell.
>>
> pices
> idk
> idk
> intj
> I don't pay attention to this nonsensical bullshit, but im still kinda intrigued for some reason. Anyways, I hate most people and dont trust a single one of them.
>>
>>18737304

>Sun: Gemini
>Moon: Taurus
>Ascendant: Cancer
>INTP

I get along with everyone and people generally take an immediate liking to me. No super intimate relationships to speak of, though. No direction or sense of what I should do with my life.

Could be worse.
>>
File: 1488188247200.jpg (176KB, 1635x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1488188247200.jpg
176KB, 1635x1656px
>>18737304
>your sign
Aquarius
>your rising
Scorpio
>your moon
Capricorn
INTP-T
i hate everyone

tfw edgy
>>
File: DSC_0073.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0073.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>18737304
>moo I'm a cow
>???
>???
INTP I think, it's the one with the winning personality.
Idk, I think it's kinda real.
>>
>Scorpio sun
>Cancer ascendant
>Aries moon
>INFP

>Gemini (most): die in a fire
>Taurus: frustrating
>Pisces, Aquarius and Cancer: <33333333
>Libra: fake an flaky
>>
File: 1488079117835.png (414KB, 724x714px) Image search: [Google]
1488079117835.png
414KB, 724x714px
>>18737662
>smart one though

I see what you did there

>already clean the before posting though

KloP :3
>>
>>18737304
>Capricorn on cusp of Aquarius
>Aries rising
>Moon in Aquarius
>INFJ but flirting with mid-20's INTP

....I'm the second coming, right?
>>
>Libra
>Scorpio
>Taurus
>INTP
>Everyone has their place
>>
>Cancer
>Leo
>Gemini
>ISTP
>Everyone sucks, until I get to know them and then I get bored and double cross them before they double cross me.
>>
>Aquarius
>Both rising and moon are Capricorn
>still don't know what that means and waiting for someone to tell me since no one tells me
>Intp
>I love a Gemini but she's fucking shady but it might be all a misunderstanding so that's why I try not to be too judgeful. Best friends are a Taurus,Virgo and and a Libra. The Virgo and the Taurus are badgering fucks but the Virgo really looks up to me for some reason and hates to see me down.Taurus guy is cool but he can be badgering fuck too. Don't know about other Aquarius if we all share the same goal in mind if this astrology thing is even true. But I'd love to meet a person that is close to being exactly like me. Wonder who would win?
>>
>Aquarius
>Both rising and moon are Capricorn
>still don't know what that means and waiting for someone to tell me since no one tells me
>Intp
>I love a Gemini but she's fucking shady but it might be all a misunderstanding so that's why I try not to be too judgeful. Best friends are a Taurus,Virgo and and a Libra. The Virgo and the Taurus are badgering fucks but the Virgo really looks up to me for some reason and hates to see me down.Taurus guy is cool but he can be badgering fuck too. Don't know about other Aquarius if we all share the same goal in mind if this astrology thing is even true. But I'd love to meet a person that is close to being exactly like me. Wonder who would win?
>>
>>18738527
>>18738563
Disgusting. I thought my post didn't come up since I refreshed the page. My bad don't report me please I was only trying to bump this thread y'know?
>>
>>18738577
don't worry bud it's ok...ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳʳʸ ᵇᵘᵈ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᵒᵏ
>>
>tfw no Pisces gf
>>
>>18737304
sign
>Hyper Dragon
Rising
>Spirit of Kilimanjaro
moon
>blue moon of clarity
Personality
>Twisted Virgin
what I think about other signs
>Some are good some are bad I love the ones that give me I love you sign
>>
>>18741417
I'm 90% sure toughs aren't signs but was fun to read
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 550x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 550x373px
Gemini
Don't know
Don't know
INTP-T just like all you spergs
Ayy fuck cancer.
>>
File: j.jpg (45KB, 588x294px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
45KB, 588x294px
>Aquarius
>Scorpio ascendant
>Gemini
>ESFP
Ex was Gemini. Manipulative to no end.
>>
>Geminis
>Aquarious
>Aquarious
>INTP
I was also born with Mercury and Venus on Geminis

>Aries never meet one
>Taurus are stubborn and selfcentered
>Geminis are easy going, most of my friends are geminis
>Cancer are effeminated (men too), It's a water sign so it's normal
>Leo are full of themselves and fall to pieces when they try, or are forced to leave the gestalt of their own ego
>Virgo I've only meet one virgo and she was an attention whore, because she wanted affection.
>Libra don't know one
>Scorpio my last gf was scorpio, she is extroverted and funny but selfish, lazy and vindictive, also paranoid and delusional, the same for a female friend whom is also scorpio
>Sagittarius don't know one
>Capricorn don't know one
>Aquarius boy, my mother is aquarious and she can be a stuck up bitch some times, another friend is also aquarius but he is more intellectual and brave, another friend is a book worm and a pathological liar. Maybe it's because it's an air sign they're so diverse.
>Piscis they're easy going but sometimes also very full of themselves.
>>
>>18737647
Be my girlfriend.
>>
File: 1394006340696.jpg (20KB, 625x476px) Image search: [Google]
1394006340696.jpg
20KB, 625x476px
>>18737304
>>your sign
west side nigga
>>your rising
every morning, sometimes in the evening if my sleep schedule is off
>>your moon
i dont own a moon. i dont think anyone owns a moon atm
>>Myers-Briggs personality
ive been told i have a great personality
>>What you think of the other signs
east side niggas can kill themselves
>>
>>18744674
Yo you talkin shit about the east side, bitch nigga, I'll fuck you up.
>>
>>18744674
> I AKU THE SHAPE SHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS
>>
>>18737352
>Pisces
>INTJ
Same. I feel the same way, too.

Am I a meme?
>>
File: 0159317917f6475f6e2d7142d5035ddc.jpg (845KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0159317917f6475f6e2d7142d5035ddc.jpg
845KB, 2560x1600px
>>18737304
the best thing about geminis....
you get two kills with every one shot
>>
File: 1111111111111.png (165KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
1111111111111.png
165KB, 301x301px
>>18744801
your fire's gonna go out with all that air huffin.
>>
>>18737304
>>your sign
Cancer
>>your rising
Aries
>>your moon
Virgo
>>Myers-Briggs personality
INFJ
>>What you think of the other signs
I get along with everyone really but my relationships are rarely intimate, I'm pretty detached.
>>
>scorpio
>entp
i dont know shit about this astrology shit, but excited to see an mbti related thread
>>
>>18737304
>Scorpio
>idk
>virgo
>ENFP
Geminis are fucking jerks.
>>
I'm glad 90% of us think Geminies should die in a fire and cry.
>>
>>18747236
oh come on, bump
ive been waiting for a mbti thread 4evs, and then it just dies fml
okay to be fair, its not really paranormal material, so i dont know, someone post more astrology bullshit mixed in with it
(ps im not necessarily saying i think astrology is bullshit, i just dont know much about it. from what ive read it seems pretty accurate.)
all i really know of other astrological signs comes from my shit relationship history, and my senpai/few genuine friends ive had in my life:
>pisces/esfp, ex
literal pathological lying sociopath, suicidal shell of a human being, likes to party and do drugs, social guru
>gemini/istp, ex
selfish af, throws megafits when doesnt get his way/when he thought i was going to leave him. which i did, because megafits, irony. considers only his feelings, and the effect things will have on him, not others. positives- many common interests, philosophy, film, up for doing crazy shit to an extent, interested in the world of /x/, smoked salvia w him and went to another dimension
>scorpio/enfj, aunt
insane conspiracy theorist, drama/shit stirrer, seductress
>gemini/enfp, mom
sensitive/easily offended, new agey hippie, always wants to go on some ridiculous adventure and drag me into it
>saggitarius/isfj, best pal
total neet weeb, but quality sense of humor. despite being literal opposite personality types, are oddly similar in many ways. but she never wants to put herself out there or try anything out of her comfort zone.
>aries/enfp, a good buddy i used to chill & smoke the ganj with
kinda simpleton, "whooa myaan" type, alternative emo kid at heart,yet friends with all sorts of people. pretty easy to offend/get defensive. super fun though, would always do crazy shit together and give no fucks.

i dont know how much their behaviors/personality traits match up to their astrological signs, but their mbti types fit them to a t. would list more, too tired to think though, cant sleep cause x got me spoopd out
>>
>be cancer
>only attract fire signs
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>18747790
oh looks like it didnt completely die while i was typing my unnecessarily drawn out bump ramble
>>18747747
ey scorpio enfp want sum fuk?
i dont get along with geminis either usually, my ex is a psycho pos, and my moms basically braindead
>>
>>18747790
senpai= senpai for some reason?
>>
>>18747813
hell m8y
>>
>>18737304
Libra
>You feel like luck has brushed off of you and you have an opportunity to make a much needed change in your life. Use it instead of waiting for the outer world to push you through the right door, for you already know what the right thing to do is.
A chapter of your emotional life has to be finished, but this doesn’t mean people have to be entirely cut out of your life. You already know how you feel and what the right thing to do is, so don’t hesitate doing it. Tongue some nigger anus buddy! You can do it!
It's like the stars and moon get me ya know
>>
>>18738147
>mid-20's INTP
those are basicaly retards btw
>>
> Taurus-Gemini Cusp
> Gemini Rising
> Aquarius Moon
> INFP
Scorpios are fucking intense in emotions but intelligent, sexy as fuck & mysterious.
Geminis are so detached but sweet.
Crapicorns are straight boring.
Libras are your best friend but like to bitch about everything, really sensitive, a little delusional
Pisces are so sweet & artistic, great music tastes but they need to toughen up.
>>
>>18737304
Myers-Briggs is nothing like astrology.

I'm not surprised an INFP would make a thread meshing the concepts, however.
>>
>>18737304
Libra
dunno
dunno
INTJ

Capricorn - mom is one, former best friend is also one, both very friendly with everyone, both vindictive too
Pisces - brother is one, we are not close at all
Aries - was very open and uncaring/inconsiderate, so much I made distance and stopped talking to them
Leo - got along with very well, but they cannot be trusted
Sagittarius - caring, trustworthy, kind, sensitive, vindictive
>>
>>18748489
i agree, but it is interesting to look at the possible correlations between the two, you dont find much about it on the interwebz
>>
BUMPER00NI
>>
> Scorpio
> Cancer
> Virgo
> INFJ
> I fucking can't stand Libras. I know a few, was friends with some, but all of them are so incredibly two-faced.
They always bitch and want you to solve their problems and when you do "wow you're so mean, I'm so nice though". They always want to be the "nice one" while shitting on a person behind their back. Fuck off with that.

Aries - I just know this one Aries chick who is weak as shit yet keeps bragging about having "tough Aries traits". Every other Aries is alright though.

Love Cancers, I do like Geminis but I tend to know really mellow ones (who are simply fun) and Pisces are sweet.

Am not too fond of Sagittarius (overly excitable) and Virgos (too meticulous, rather boring, I dislike my moon sign for the same reasons.)
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 640x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 640x663px
anyone reading? synastry chart
>>
GEMINI
I FORGET IM DRUNK
INTP
CAPRICORNS ARE CUNTS
>>
>Sag sun
>rising sag
>Cancer moon
>INFP
>Astrology is cool but don't live your life by it
>>
>aquarius
>dont know what that is
>don't know
>ENTP-A
>no opinion
>>
File: 1487723378070.jpg (106KB, 540x706px) Image search: [Google]
1487723378070.jpg
106KB, 540x706px
>>18737304
Libra
idk
idk
INTP-A

I don't know anything about them.
>>
Leo here.
Don't know what the other things are.
Apparently I'm supposed to be egotistical, so all other signs are shit tier fight me.
>>
>>18752215
I forgot, where does this put me on the autistic to normy scale for you psuedo-science cucks.
>>
>>18752198
What does that mean
>>
>>18752237
Gay.

Possibly a tranny.

Really though, we're supposed to be bros according to myers-briggs.

So what's up?
>>
File: 1488960294395.gif (569KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488960294395.gif
569KB, 500x500px
>>18737304
pisces
???
Libra
ENFP
They all fulfill their roles whether they know it or not.

(was used to be infp)

Neptune tha homie

Moonchild

Dream walker

Moon currently passing thru Virgo. The impossible becomes possible.
>>
File: 1488039256788.png (84KB, 250x256px) Image search: [Google]
1488039256788.png
84KB, 250x256px
>>18752258

>ENFP

Normies gtfo
>>
>>18737304
Sags are the best you retarded, pussy Virgo.
>>
why do you just ask about sun, rising and moon?
isn't Saturn supposed to be really important too?

What would be a good book on astrology to study some of the general stuff
>>
Aries
???
??
INFP (Ambivert personally)
scorpios are manipulative assholes.
Taurus friend is genuinely lazier than me holy shit
Leos, virgos, acquarius, and sags are great.
other aries are great misunderstood people
>>
Scorpio
Leo
Leo
INTJ
Don't think astrology should be a thing.
>>
>gemini
>>
File: Soul.jpg (28KB, 225x671px) Image search: [Google]
Soul.jpg
28KB, 225x671px
Sun Leo
Rising Libra
Moon Scorpio
Myers-Briggs personality: INTP
What you think of the other signs: Pretty much all Capricorns I've met are actually really cool people
>>
>>18752198
entp here, fuk me
>>
O O O O O O O S O O O O O O O
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA2axbKxcoQ
>>
pices,scorpio scorpio
ENFP-A

lmfao at all the introverts on 4chan. i love being pices super watery. do all the water stuff super blue eyes. all signs are cool but water signs is coolest second.
>>
second is fire
>>
I'm a virgo born 15 minutes before libra, because my mother's life was endangered and they needed to get me out sooner. I have more libra traits though. Do you think it's the actual birth date that sets the signs for us, or the date we're supposed to be born at? It interests me, and I'll gladly hear from others.
>>
>>18753252
ooh i second this
>>
>Scorpio sun
>Taurus moon
>Scorpio rising
>intj

Im fucked up whithout chance of redemption?
>>
File: 1465391402773.jpg (148KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1465391402773.jpg
148KB, 620x620px
>Capricorn
>Cancer
>Virgo
>ENTJ
>They're okay I guess. Some are more ass then others.
>>
>>18747758

Add leos and sags
>>
>>18744674
Topkek
>>
>>18752228
You are passed the dividing line. I'd rank you as strato-autist, which is pretty damn high up there.
>>
>Aries
>Leo Rising
>Not sure about moon sign
>ENFP-A
>They all have pros and cons but pisces/INTPs kinda suck.
>>
>>18737304
>Scorpion (no idea what this means)
>no idea about that hippieshit
>also no idea about that hippieshit
>INTJ
>stars have bo relevance to our lives. But Flattards are pretty shit i guess.
>>
File: 420gb dawg.jpg (252KB, 983x1013px) Image search: [Google]
420gb dawg.jpg
252KB, 983x1013px
>>18737304
Sun Leo
Rising Gemini
Moon Aries
INTP-A

Scorpios are fucking insane and sex-obsessed. Pisces are either cute and meek or pure evil. Aries and Sag are bro-tier. Aquarius are pretty cool but they're in their own little world so I let them be.
>>
>>18737304
>Aquarius
>Taurus
>Aquarius
>INTP
>No thoughts on other signs.
>>
>>18754669
Took the Myers Brigg's test again, I'm an INFP-A
>>
>>18754043
no ur hot ill fuk u
>>18754634
and ill fuk u too
>>
>>18752602
oops forgot u, ill fuk u too
>>
>>18737304
>libra
>aquarius
>tauro
>INFJ
>i dont about other signs
>>
File: 666.jpg (68KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
68KB, 526x400px
who

/geminimoon/ here
>>
File: Natal.png (27KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
Natal.png
27KB, 750x562px
>Cancer Sun
>Libra Asc
>Libra Moon
>INFJ but kinda close to T.
>Get along with most folks, had a shitty experience with Aries gf, but my best bro is an Aries so there's that.

It'd be cool to get some kind of insight on this chart, if anybody is up for it.
>>
>Sun: Libra
>Rising: Sagittarius
>Moon: Cancer
>Can't remember
I've had good and bad experiences with Scorpios. You just have to remember that they can be hurtful while being thin skinned. Libras are the same only more cold about it. Not fond of all aires because of their pretension to jump in to things with out much thought. One aires I know whines about her problems while ignoring or down playing others. The Capricorn I know, thinks shes so out there and different while being very conservative about it all.

tldr: We are all assholes, and scorpios are great in the sac.
>>
>Sign
Libra
>Rising
Scorpio
>Moon
Aties
>Myers Briggs
INFJ
>Other signs
Fuck Pisces
>>
>>18755173
Aries*
>>
>>18753252

as far as astrology goes, the time you were born seems to be what matters most, but charts are complicated and there's a lot of details that make each one different

so you're not going to fit such a simple description of a person in any meaningful way when both you and your chart have more depth than that

a due date that doesn't go as planned isn't the same as an actual event

your birth would matter more than what could have happened had everything gone according to plan
>>
>Aries Sun
>Leo Rising
>Sagittarius Moon
>INFP-T
>don't really have an opinion
>>
>>18744654
scorpio entp here will fuk u
>>
>>18748219
and u, silly lil qt infps
>>
>>18752955
What's wrong with entp?
>>
What say you brethren https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg3PJumqw_c
>>
>>18754651
scorpio entp again, DEFINITELY NOT SEX OBSESSED HOW FUCKING DARE YOU. will fuk u tho
>>
>>18757591
what. whats wrong with anything and why do we even exist. that is my point and im sticking to it, also im on drugs, anyone here ever smoke salvia? that shit cray. dont do it tho u might get eternally trapped in a dysphoric hell dimension no lie no joke.
>>
i have catalogued the personality types of 4chan as of right now, in this particular thread.not the most accurate depiction, because i am limited only to those who are interested in mbti and astrology. nonetheless:

types of 4chan:
enfp 4
infp 7
infj 6
intj 6
intp 11
entp 2
entj 1
istp 1
esfp 1

and the winner is.... intp! congrats on ultimate certified neet-hood!
>>
>>18757646
also limited only to the oddball /x/files
>>
>>18737304

I fuckin hate Capricorns - they are superficial fakes - pretending to be your friend so that they can look good in front of others, have absolutely no empathy for people in need and get shitty if you show any emotions. If only I could kill them all!!!!
>>
>>18757620

15 minutes is hardly comparable to an eternity

i don't like salvia, but even at its worst it's such a short high that it's not a big deal as far as bad highs go
>>
>>18759007
when you smoke salvia, it can potentially feel like eternity. you can lose ALL sense of reality, including the concept of time. when it hits you that intense, they call it "breaking through", maybe you didn't smoke enough? also, why don't you like it? just curious. my experiences are always so incredibly bizarre, interesting and enlightening. but, i don't want to stray too off topic for the sake of this thread.
>>
>>18759047

i'm aware, but feeling like that for a little while isn't the same as feeling like that for hours (which other drugs can do)

salvia makes me a little jittery, and i don't like that about it

my favourite drug to feel like what you're describing is pcp, but a bad high leaves you stuck in that kind of place for hours

my experience with salvia is that it's more mild with a higher chance of anxiety and it doesn't last long enough to be worthwhile

i've had enlightening experiences with and without drugs and without has been more profound honestly
>>
>>18759047
when my ex smoked it, he thought it was just going to be some fun whoa myan trip like lsd or something, so he took this massive bong rip of it and ended up being thrust into multiple dimensions. he experienced life as a line, saw reality through the fourth dimension, all of which was incomprehensible to his meager human brain. he felt like he had lived multiple lifetimes in these strange realms. when he came out of it he grabbed me and started screaming "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU FUCKING BITCH GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE OH GOD OH GOD WHERE THE FUCK AM I WHAT HAPPENED WHO AM I" and then he fucking HAULED ASS down 5 flights of stairs, out of the building, down the street, back into the building, into his room and was a shuddering wreck for several hours, and to this day he cannot speak of the experience without going into this creepy catatonic neurotic state. so much for not going off topic, fuck my life. but my experiences are always really cool!
>>
>>18759070
it sort of sounds like you havent experienced the fullest most intense effects of salvia, because it literally can make you feel like youre in an eternity, regardless of how long it ACTUALLY lasts. in the salvia realm, there is no such thing as time. it wouldnt matter if it lasted a minute or several hours, because you have no perception of that. it is NOT mild at ALL lmao, i think you just didnt smoke enough to get the full experience. i lived multiple lives in one trip, a life as a raindrop, a life as a cartoon character, many others, many of which incomprehensible when youre not on the drug. it felt like i was actually living out a full life. i didnt experience very much anxiety, i just got really excited and felt like i had glimpsed a small fraction of what our reality truly is.
>>
>>18759071
to get back onto the mbti/astrology topic so i dont get crucified, the ex im talking about is the istp gemini. fuck that crazy bastard.
>>
>>18748173
Holy shit dude
>>
>>18737304
>libra
>scorpio
>capricorn
>ISTP

I find nice qualities in all signs, but some just piss me off too much sometimes.
Virgos suck dick. Crybaby touchy feely cancers suck dick. And i still dont know how to feel about pisces, i was in love with one for quite a while, but i know a lot of them that i absolutely cant stand.
I get along with pretty much everyone else, but scorpio is the best.
>>
>>18759081

you're misunderstanding me, i'm saying that the sensation of eternity is different when you factor in real time in comparison to a drug that leaves you in that place for a longer amount of time irl

have you ever used pcp? having used something that can cause that sensation for hours i can tell you it's very different even if it doesn't seem like it

again the sensation of eternity when it only lasts for a short duration of actual time isn't the same as the experience of that sensation for hours on end

you might assume it is because "eternity is eternity" but that's not reality
>>
>>18759145
hmmmm alright, i guess im still not quite able to understand, but ill take your word for it, because i have not tried pcp, so i have no way of knowing the difference or what its really like. in fact... i havent even heard much about it at all, or what the trip is like, etc. i would love to hear a description of it, but again i dont want to get too off topic.. (i do actually, but isnt it against the rules or some shit?idek.fuck da poleec)

>>18759135
scorpio entp again, would fuk u, buuut idfwu istp biches. never again. (dont dislike istps, but according to myers briggs and personal experience, we are incompatible personality types.) so, sadly, u have to miss out on this fukking.
>>
>>18759145
oh and btw, how hard is it to get pcp? you have really sparked my interest in it now.
>>
>>18759305

i used pcp nearly every day all day for a span of 6-8 months, i have no way of determining the exact amount of time because of the way it happened and it ended around easter

there's a huge level of detachment from yourself when using, and it's easy to slip away outside of yourself and that can go either way

if you try to hold on too tightly it can make a bad trip much worse, i found out the hard way because of the eternal sensation and the loss of self

of course it varies based on how much you use, but if you use it heavily you hit that point

it's great for sex because of this, you can literally lose yourself in another person there's no end to you or them, and no beginning either

you just completely get absorbed in each other and the mutual sensation

if you've ever messed around with your third eye you might have experienced the tunnel sensation that can come with pcp at points, being pulled through and coming out on the other side in an altered state

we can pretend this is about astrology, i bet people can't guess my sign based on anything i've said

there now it's related to the topic
>>
>>18759312

it depends on your connections, but it isn't necessarily easy

i only know one dealer now who i could get it from, and i only knew one dealer at the time i was using

i haven't touched it in years personally, and i don't recommend heavy use like what i did but you're more capable of moving around and doing things in most cases than you are with salvia and it lasts much longer, but the experiences can be intense
>>
>>18759345
okay that sounds fucking badass, cant wait to get my hands on some of that shit. i do fw third eye shit too.

hmmm ima try to guess your sign.
r u a hot seksy scorpio?; ) if so ill so totes fuk u
im guessing your personality type uses... Ne? and probably Ti...another intp?
>>
>>18759372
yeah, im very transient, so i only have potential connections in a few cities/states. i will find a way tho. somehow. i always do. crazy as fuck that salvia is legal tho, amirite?
>>
>>18759380

i'm not a scorpio, but i have a first house pluto (it's not my rising sign though) apparently that affects the way i come off

i'm an enfp

i was heavy into third eye mediation, but something happened and now it isn't the same any more

i can't recommend overdoing it with pcp but once and a low dose is one thing, you can overdose and it can cause scary high fevers when you do

lots of vomiting when you overdo it too, but it's not as uncomfortable as alcohol it's closer to vomiting from heroin

>>18759392

i can only get it in one city right now, but if it's around and i wanted it i could find it

i make drug connections easily and without trying, they find me
>>
>>18737304
>Aries
>Capricorn rising
>Sagittarius moon
>INTP
>I want a Sagi bf
>>
>>18759442
You need a geminis bf, a sagi will make you do the dishes.
>>
Can someone post a link to a decent Myers Brigg personality test?
>>
>>18759446

>ltr with sag
>always have to wash the dishes
>>
File: sketch-1489264773368.png (40KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1489264773368.png
40KB, 480x640px
anybody wanna make sense of this for me? i don't really know shit about astrology and don't believe much in it, but i've always been curious about stuff like that and some website told me this is my birth chart

now i have no idea what to do with it
>>
>>18759817

creativity issues
>>
>>18759433
ok well enfps are hot & ur kool so i will fuk u
but whats ur astrologay sign
n what do u think is the problem w ur third eye?
you cant overdose on salvia from what ive heard, but you can overdo it, i think, in a way. like... if you smoke like, too, TOO much it could probably blow ur mind into a whole different incomprehensible reality and u maybe would never be the same, thats just speculation, but my ex never really recovered from his experience, at least when he thinks about it that is. when i try pcp (not if, but when, because i totes gotta try that shit.) ill def be cautious at first tho.

>>18759508
I GOTCHUUU FAMOO

here we have the entry level test. first one i took. not bad, but not in depth enough to fully understand the types.
https://www.16personalities.com/

this one is better i think, more legit & in depth, but still to some extent entry level, because if you want to truly understand the types you need to learn about the cognitive functions.
http://www.celebritytypes.com/personality-type/test.php

heres a good cognitive function test, one of my favorites
http://www.celebritytypes.com/cognitive-function/test.php

this is another test that just provides you only with letters rather than the actual cogfunc's, but its still a good one. this website similarminds has multiple tests of this nature (they call it jung on this website but its the same thing)
http://similarminds.com/jung_old.html

and this one is another one of my favorites, that provides the cognitive functions.
http://similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
>>
>>18737304
>Aries
>Scorpio
>Cancer
>INFP
>Respect everyone and can make friends with everyone unless they're an asshole first
>>
>>18759947
I fucked this up

Scorpio is my moon and Cancer is rising
>>
>>18759508
>>18759940
im way too fucking obsessive compulsively fucking obsessed with mbti, i think its really legit and massively underrated, and misunderstood. imo, one of the best tools out there (the best i have yet to discover i think) for understanding yourself and others, behaviors and motivations, interests and thought processes, probably way better/more accurate than this astrology stuff honestly. BUT, i admit, im ignorant about astrology to some extent, as are most people who dont get really deeply into it, it seems. im interested as to whether it meshes with mbti or not, but i have yet to really find any valid information on that. so im gonna take all these tests again for the billionth time like an ocd autist, and get the same answers that i always do.
>>
>>18759508
>>18759940
>>18759966
and ps, i am so obsessive compulsive about this, that i have taken almost every mbti test on the interwebz, and these are the best ones i have found, that i take repeatedly. off the top of my head i cant think of any that are on par with them. if i do, i can link them here, but i think the ones that i gave should be sufficient (maybe even too much, for someone just getting into it. i still recommend all of them though.) to get the most accurate results, it can be really helpful to take multiple different tests, because sometimes they vary, or one test may make more sense to you than another, etc. and i cant stress enough that you need to know about the cognitive functions, because thats the core of the whole thing. like i said, the letters are basically just entry level simplification of a very complex subject.
>>
Pisces, INTP

How do I figure out my rising and moon?
>>
>>18759508
OH, i forgot these two. i think they both give just the letters though. but theyre still pretty good.
http://www.my-personality-test.com/personality-type/
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
>>
>>18759993
Use this

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal
>>
>>18759940

i'm a virgo (libra rising, aries moon)

i know the probable cause of the third eye issues, but not the full scope of what to make of the effects

which translates into not knowing much of anything, yet

maybe i'll give salvia another go, as far as legal drugs go i like kratom it feels like a percocet + there's a meditative quality to it if you take so much that you'll vomit everywhere and feel sick if you don't meditate and lay down instead

if you just do that you feel great anything else and it's like you're dying at a lower dose it's close to a perc just that low grade opiate feel which is nice but it's not heroin

there's part of me that would like to take pcp again but another part of me thinks maybe 6-8 months of my life was enough

i went through withdrawal getting off of it and its been eight years

i really want to try ketamine

altered perception isn't for everyone, especially depending on the drug

should always be cautious with drugs, i never take my own advice but that shouldn't stop anyone from listening
>>
>>18760021
Thank you!
Pisces
Ascendant in Pisces
Moon in Taurus
INTP

I don't really have a problem with the other signs. I tend to get along with everyone. It's spooky how accurate the zodiac stuff is.
>>
>>18760021
uhhg i tried to do this but i couldnt find the rising and the moon seemed to not fit me, unless im retarded and dont know how it works or something (i dont), idk this is the first time ive done anything like this. can someone explain anything about the rising and moon, or explain this website/how to use/decipher it?

>>18760112
i havent tried kratom yet, but i think i will soon. be very careful with salvia. you HAVE to be in a certain mindset going into it, from everything ive heard, and my experiences with it. my mindset when i went in was basically to explore, see where i was led/taken, and maybe get somehow enlightened. everyone says you must treat it "respectfully" which i tried to do. my ex did NOT listen to me when i told him that you have to do it a certain way, dumbass didnt listen to a thing i warned him. so he treated it like some fun party drug, and got fucked over big time because he was not prepared, in the right state of mind, and not respecting the plant (which is believed by many to have an actual spirit..) in all of my trips i encountered entities, that basically told me that i dont really belong in this world/dimension/reality, but i have to be here for some specific purpose. also, i was told that i create my reality, and everything around me, i have created somehow. some of them made fun of me and my life/world, and others tried to take me out of this reality and into theirs, which was really mindfucking and i barely could comprehend what was going on, but i was not afraid, just extremely intrigued, curious and excited. i was disappointed when it was over, and wanted more, but something kept stopping me from doing it again. in the last trip i did, everything in the room i was in turned into these beings that were intent on taking me out of this reality, and i heard them saying "come on we seriously have to get her out of here this time, this is serious, its our last chance" my point is be careful and treat it a certain way, thats all.
>>
>>18760229

so i think we should take our long discussion elsewhere now, this sounds strange i know but i'll explain it later

what you just said is interesting for reasons i can't get into here without taking over the whole thread and bringing it way past drugs and astrology

email or anything?
>>
>>18760248
u have skype?
>>
>>18760379

i have an account i'll have to download it again unless you have discord
>>
>>18760392
i dont. i use skype for everything. do it faget.
>>
File: P_20170202_233519.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170202_233519.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
>Aquarius
>Leo Moon
>Scorpio Rising
>INTJ I think
>Love em all

Anyone care to tell me about my sun/moon/rising meaning?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>18760400

alright give me your skype
>>
>>18760514
no u
>>
File: 1476156998890.jpg (2MB, 2832x3664px) Image search: [Google]
1476156998890.jpg
2MB, 2832x3664px
>Aquarius
I have a very paradoxical character. I tend to despise my fellow man, yet I longs for their adoration. convinced my intelligence makes me superior, yet simultaneously considers myself inferior because i cannot comprehend & obtain happiness the way others do. dissatisfaction stems from myself. Not from any cruelness inherent in existence, it comes from the way I pathologically keep my desires beyond my reach. While I consider myself someone who faces the cold indifference of reality head on; in actuality I'm perpetually unhappy because I'm unable to come to terms with reality. I refuse to be satisfied unless i can eat my cake and have it too. accepting nothing less than my perfectly idealized existence and become depressed when i invariably finds that putting dreams into action necessitates some degradation of the ideal.
I could probably do great things (anybody can I guess) but I'm just full of angst and to scared I'm going to fail. Id rather not try at all then fail and I think that's my downfall
>>
>>18760559
i feel u sad boi, whats ur mbti
>>
>>18760595
INFP, I took the test along time ago though
>>
>>18760634
I KNEW IT
>>
>>18760559
Holy cow, my Saturn is in Aquarius, but boy do I fit this personality. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18760534

ladies first

i've had similar dreams and similar experiences
>>
>>18760657

>guy posts his skype on 4chan
>no one cares
>girl posts skype on 4chan
>creepy /x/ lurkers stalk
>maybe even try to add
>wouldnt know which one was you

im not being narcissistic or self centered, thats just how 4chan works
so do it faget
>>
>>18760689
Fair enough

BigDick.McThick.69
>>
>>18760777
....... TF LMAO i dont even know whether to believe this or not but ill add it anyway
>>
>>18760777
fucking gay lmao doesnt exist
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>18760794
>>18760788
Lol I'm not even the same guy you were talking to
>>
>>18760851
yeah, figured that when i saw the capital "F" in "Fair" hah
>>
>>18760858
i know, rusemaster
>>
>>18760859
Now you're replying to posts that don't exist. I have made you look quite the fool
>>
>>18760689

you have a point, give me a minute i'm drinking and high so i'm distracted and going through some old shit

because really i have a feeling i should talk to you, what you'rs saying sounds like something
>>
>>18760878
i still see them tho
quit ur b8in m8
>>
>>18760881
aight den
>>
>>18760788

mine is almost equally stupid by the way, but it's a joke
>>
>>18760898
fukkin post it already dont b a p00sy
>>
>>18760898

i have to type it in and try to remember it exactly, i came off a hard drug binge a little while ago and i forget a lot of things

i'm disorganized too that doesn't help
>>
>>18760913
baka get urself together
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 142x142px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 142x142px
>>18760886
It's too l8, don't get ir8, I am the master b8ter

You should skype me masterb8ing instead of the other guy
>>
>>18760922
baka =
s
m
h
>>
Leo sun
Scorpio moon
INTP

Fuck Sun Scorpios. They act like complete assholes all the time, and what's their excuse? "Oh, I can't help it, I'm a Scorpio!" Plus their obsessions with sex are so goddamned cringeworthy. I've known ONE Scorpio that I actually enjoy spending time with, and that's only because he knows he's a crazy fuck and works to keep it in check.

Fuck Leos, too. We're pieces of shit, no question about it.

Cancers are always great friends to have, though.
>>
>>18760923
its never too late to change buddy!
>>
>>18760420
Please tell me what this means somebody :(
>>
>>18760931
scorpio, will fuk u
>>
>>18760923
also u have to post ur astrologay and mbti its the rule u have to go away if u dont
>>
>>18760965
This one is me
>>18760420

Do you know how to read it? Thatd be awesome!
>>
>>18737352
r u me?
>>
>>18760981
no i dont know jack shit about the mystical shit, i know a lot about mbti though, thats the only reason i entered this thread. but it has actually sparked my interest in astrology a little, so i might do some research.
>>
>scorpio
>aries
>aries
>entp
>>
>>18761025
OMG, ENTP SCORPIO HERE, FUK ME PLS
>>
>>18761013
Astrological profile>psychology tests fot sure, in my experience
>>
>>18761056
my experience has been the opposite. i dont know a lot about astrology though, and im assuming you dont know a ton about mbti? but, it could be, that neither one is superior, and that they work in unison. this is something i need to investigate.
>>
>Virgo sun
>Aquarius moon
>Leo rising
>INTP (so surprising)
I honestly hate all Aquarius except one. I hope they all hate life but are too pussy to kill themselves so they just suffer
>>
>>18761080
Mbti is how you psychology process and express the astrological underpinning.

Imo the astrology is an ancient and perfected science, psychology is a flawed jumble of theory. I didn't believe in astrology 3 months ago, but overwhelming experiences... Yeah I believe it now. We're not slaves to it, but the universe and our position in it at birth is heavily indicative of life circumstances as a result of past karma

It's incredibly interesting, if you liked psyche youll like this
>>
>>18754940
I'll pass.
>>
>>18755087
I think there's a difference between being friends and having an emotional relationship with Aries.
>>
>sun piscis
>moon aquarius
>rising virgo
who can help me to interpret this?
>>
>>18761106
thats just cos u have inferior Se lololloollolo l0zerrr
>>18761098
i know psychology is flawed, of course. and i cant say for sure how flawed i think this whole astrology thing is either, because id be talking out my ass. i need to do more research. but what ive observed, is that mbti is almost dead on accurate, with almost everyone i know, have encountered, etc. and myself. it has flaws, because its a relatively new theory, we simply dont know all the factors that go into it, and we dont know its exact limitations either. its a good way of measuring how our brains have evolved to function, our predetermined skillsets, etc. the way i understand it as of now, astrology goes more into the spiritual realm (which could be science that we have yet to understand, or are unable to prove at this point) and mbti is more of just a tool for understanding how our actual brains have evolved to function. but please do keep in mind, my knowledge of astrology is about 0.1% all i really know about is my own sign (scorp) and even that, i dont know that much about. so i have no way to claim whether one is superior to the other. so, since my knowledge of astrology is limited, all i can say is i need to read up on it myself. i think they could both potentially be equally valid though, just in slightly different ways.
>>
>>18761112
post ur mbti bich, if u do ill so totes interpret ur starstuff for u
>>
>>18760922

working on it, you should've seen me a month ago this is better trust me
>>
>>18761242
ok r u gonna fuk me on skype or wha nigga, leavin a bich hangin s m f h
>>
Aquarius
I think my rising is Capricorn or Taurus
Gemini moon
infp
I'm mostly friends with Libra, Cancer, Pisces, Aquarius and Capricorn
I don't get along with Scorpio too well at all
>>
>>18761322
u will get along with me when ur dick is long in me
>>
>>18737304
Aquarius sun/moon - Cancer ascendant or rising
>>
>>18761564
u haf 2 post mbti type its da roolz
(bcuz im cataloguing all of them for purposes)
>>
>>18760559
Aquarius as well I feel the same way.
>>
>>18737304
B
>>
>>18761259

only if you're 18+, but technical difficulties as far as skype goes then i got too high and passed out
>>
>>18763511
ya duh of course i am. w8ke up retard
>>
Libra Sun
Libra Moon
Capricorn Asc
ENFP

Geminis are great people to talk to.
>>
File: Ancestry Results.png (143KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ancestry Results.png
143KB, 1600x900px
Zodiac Sign: Libra

Rising: Libra

Moon: Pices

Personality: INFJ-T

I have no idea, I just do this for fun. Also Ancestry DNA results
>>
>your sign
GEM
>your rising
SCO
>your moon
GEM
ENTP
Aries: They are great in bed. Very aggressive, and possessive, which I love.
Taurus: They are great in bed. And amazing cooks... and really into weed.
Gem: Meh.
Cancer: Love them, best to establish a connection based on angst, angry, yet they are lovely.
Leo: Used to like them more, now I think they are quite annoying.
Virgo: Manipulative little bitches that enjoy getting pounded very hard, yet they act like they don't, and think can come and impose me shit on my life. I still like them.
Libra: Pretty meh. Quite boring during sex, actually. They sort of talk more in general.
Sag: They are ok in my book, fun to hang with, meh sex, ok in general.
Scorp: They are ok too. Sort of pretty boring, sort of nice in bed.
Cap: nice hardworking fun chatting people, sort of better for cuddling than sex.
Aqu: Love them, amazing pals.
Pisc: We always amaze and attract each other, yet for some reason we sort of make each other umcomf with our presence.
>>
>>18764131
i am entp scorpio, am also good in bed and not boring, lets fuk
>>
Reminder that no matter how shitty you think things are going, at least you're not
>a gemini
>>
File: .................png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
.................png
200KB, 356x256px
>>18765562
fuck you
>>
>>18765562
mfw i am gemini
>>
File: 1423770621295.jpg (36KB, 380x443px) Image search: [Google]
1423770621295.jpg
36KB, 380x443px
>scorpio
>virgo rising
>moon in aquarius
>INFJ
dating a libra is a fun experience for a water-logged scorpio, jfc. we're both big balls of emotion and empathy, and I wouldn't trade my partner for the world.

with that said, every aries I met has been an utter asshole for some reason.
>>
>your sign
Scorpio

>your rising
Virgo

>your moon
Pisces

INTJ

fuck libras and fuck geminis too
>>
Pisces
Sag
Not sure but I know it's a fire sign
Not a fan of libras, sag' s and some Gemini
I love Scorpihoes, pisces, Taurus and virgos
>>
>>18761337
Leet
>>
>>18737304
sun: pisces
moon: capricorn
rising: libra
mb: ENTP

went to a tarot card reader last week, she told me that ive attracted a lot of air signs (my bf is a gemini, close friends are libras,aquarius) but soon i will be meeting earth signs to continue my personal development, and to help ground me.
>>
>cancer
>tauros
>pisces
>INFP
>Scorpio aint as badasss as they pretend. They're softier than cancers but just hide it
>>
>virgo
>wtf
>wtf
>INFJ
>idk
>>
>>18765941
have to agree. we're just petty cunts who need a hug.
>>
>>18766000
As a Pisces that's why I love em
>>
>>18765906
u have attracted me i am scorpio and entp as well so fuk me
pls

>>18765941
i dont pretend, i am super kool
>>
>>18763511
where tf u at come fuk me alredy
>>
>>18765906
>>18766124
nvm ur a gril fuk off, actually.... ill fuk u anyway
>>
>>18737304
>Libra
>AS: Leo
INTP-A

>Can't think of anything related to them since I haven't had the time to judge people based on their zodiacal signs
>>
>>18750747
scorp dating a libra for nearly three years now, couldn't be happier. maybe you've met a bunch of bad eggs?
>>
Leo sun
Rising libra
Moon aries
ENTP

I dont like fishes
>>
>>18766272
Because they probably see right through your B'S. It's ok, we don't like Leo's anyway
>>
why is everyone an intp here
>>
>>18766415
because its 4chan
>>18766272
fuk me entp
>>
>>18765870
im scorpihoe will fuk u if u post ur mbti
>>
>>18757646
>>18766415
>>18766468
also i have been cataloguing the types to the best of my ability but i havent been 100% able to catch up maybe probably but heres what i got so far

types of 4chan:
enfp 8
infp 12
infj 10
intj 8
intp 18
entp 6
entj 1
istp 2
esfp 1

and like i said in the previous one its limited to just /x/files who know entry level shit about mbti and astorlogay
>>
>>18737304
> Cancer
> idk
> Scorpio
> ESFJ
> eh I can only speak to people I've dated and I'd rather not go there

Okay so maybe one of the two or three other Cancers in this thread can ponder on this if they haven't scuttled away by now: what to do after someone asks you for your sign and you tell them you're a Cancer. Normally the reaction is "hmm I don't know about Cancers" and I never feel like explaining the many nuances of my sign to them.

Is the real answer "never offer any personal information about yourself to others so they don't know your weaknesses??"
>>
>>18737304
It's your boy the Aries
>>
>>18766521
whoa a esfj i didnt know esfjs touched 4chan
>>
>>18737304
>tfw recently got into astrology
why is this shit so real
it's fucking spooky

>aries
>ascendant aries
>moon cancer
>ENTP
>they ain't me

Being part of the aries-taurus cusp, what does that mean for me?
One thing I noticed is I do fuck way too much but I'm also ultimately passionate.
>>
.>Libra
>Aries Rising
>Scorpio moon
>INTJ/INTP, seems to shift
>I don't really get Gemini's fucking deal, Leo is really annoying
>>
>>18766569
mmm u sound hot fuk me
im entp 2
i will fuk u rn
>>
>>18766639
what the fuck dude?
you making fun of me huh
why you typing like that?
>>
>>18737304

>Sag sun
>Leo rising
>Taurus moon

>ENFP

As for other signs. I make friends with a lot of water signs for some reason even though I can get frustrated with how emotional they are. Best friends are Scorpio, Pisces, Cancer, and Capricorn, boyfriend is a Gemini. I have trouble getting along with other fire signs. It's a very love-hate kind of deal depending on the person. Either we click really well or they make me want to rip my face off, or both at once.
>>
>>18766668
no lmao ive been saying the same thing to every scorpio/entp/people who say anything about scorpios
and i just type like that when im bullshitting around
but srssly lets fuk
>>
>>18766668
>>18766780
no bs i will fuk u
>>
>>18766770
I personally find it odd how everyone makes scorpios out to be these tough-ass bastards who take no shit when in reality we're vindictive, petty crybabies.

I had a friend look at my chart and lost it over how water-logged I happen to be, to the point I'm insufferably empathetic. I'm fucking drowning in emotions.
>>
>>18761094

I have the same astrological main 3, care to post your chart?
>Virgo Sun
>Aquarius Moon
>Leo Rising
>ENFJ

ENFJ Seems a really rare type for 4chan.
>>
>>18766797
god yeah the scorpio I know is so emotional ALL the time. it's so surreal for me because I don't talk about my feelings unless I absolutely have to
>>
File: 1489223131293.jpg (66KB, 802x615px) Image search: [Google]
1489223131293.jpg
66KB, 802x615px
>>18738228

Kek you sound cute af.

Please be a girl
>>
>>18766797
>>18766801
i have no emotions but i will fuk u
ok i have empathy for others i will admit i try not to do anyone (too) dirty unless they shit on me
i dont take shit
>>18766811
there are no gril istps proven fact but i will fuk u
>>18766799
yes ur the 1st one in this thread at least, but this is the first mbti thread ive seen on 4chan : (
>>
>>18766801
yea, that's typically how they are if they've got water coming out the wazoo. granted it's not all bad, I enjoy helping people through their problems and being able to get a feel for what's going on probably helps.

I'm essentially the mom in my friend group, hah.
>>
>>18766830
nah man i'd rather not fuck u also im a dude so i doubt u would be into me
>>
>>18766836
ya and im not a dude so i will fuk u
come on i need a qt neet entp 4chan bf
u want the fuk ik it
>>
>>18766844
oh ur not the entp nvm but ill still fuk u
>>
>>18766846
aight
>>
>>18766836
>>18766846
what type are u
>>
>>18766852
that's an apathetic aight btw. not rly interested in dating someone from /x/ or any other part of 4chan for that matter
>>
>>18766853
im >>18766852 an im enfp
>>
>>18766870
hot i will fuk u
>>
>>18766879
no thanks
>>
>>18766830

Not if i fuk u first senpai
>>
>>18766882
what the fuk why wont u fuk
>>18766911
u can fuk me bby
>>
>>18766981
won't fuck bc i dont know u and im in a monogamous relationship
>>
>first decan leo
>scorpio rising
>aries moon
>barely intj at all, feels more like an istp
>habit of talking/discussing to myself sometimes >dancing to myself when more happy

I guess the scorpio rising made me autistic
>>
File: 1397669824619.jpg (161KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1397669824619.jpg
161KB, 1280x768px
>scorpio
>libra rising
>aquarius moon
>INTP
I think Aries can be pretty inspired people but their flaw is their domineering attitude. They often seem upset from not getting what they want.
Taurus are pretty awesome people to be around. In my opinion you'd have to be either dumb, rude, or maybe just unlucky to get on one's bad side. I've never been there but I'm sure it's awful lol.
Gemini is a two faced fucker. They don't know whether they're coming or going. Seems like they took Fight Club a little too seriously. Either way I still moderately enjoy them, if only to watch them from a safe distance.
Cancers are moody as hell.
Leos are pretty varied so I won't comment too much. But I will say there ARE some piece of shit Leos out there. Just saying.
I'm not too familiar with Virgo. They seem to care about family very much, and cleanliness.
Libra's have that two face like Gemini but these people do it to look good in social situations. A debate with a Libra will test your patience.
I'll pass on commenting on Scorpio.
Sagittarius. I've been shot with their puny little arrows countless times. They like to seem popular and make a ton of "friends". But they will apply their arbitrary standards to just about anything or anyone and dismiss them. Almost as bad as Aries when it comes to human relations.
Capricorn are good people if they make it through their rebellious phase. They like to make money but are not greedy or stingy, just ambitious. I consider most Capricorns to be sensible people.
Aquarius are just nuts, holy shit. I feel bad for these fuckers. Though they do seem happy though.
Pisces can be so easily walked on you might have to be careful NOT to walk on them.
>>
>>18767000

so lame tf so lame i died of boredom snoozefest

>2017
>relationship
>monogamy
>not having neet 4chan scum sidehoe

tf?

>>18767054
scorpio entp will fuk u
>>
File: 1469224068503.jpg (54KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469224068503.jpg
54KB, 566x480px
>>18767066
>scorpio entp will fuk u
Is this a threat, offer, or just a statement?
>>
>>18767073
ALL
>>
>>18767073
t
b
H

i just want to have fun in this thread and the astrology stuff bores me a lil, cause i havent done any research on it so it all just sounds like mystic babble to me
but im really into mbti
and seks B-)
>>
>>18767088
oh yeah and i forgot to mention im pathetic and lonely af
i just dumped my gemini/istp bf
hes a dumbass/incompatible af so i dont miss him
but i want sum fuk
and i dig neet 4chan scum losers such as myself
just communicating on a shitty anonymous forum makes me feel less like im alone in an eternal dysphoric hell void until i inevitably kill myself
but i dont want to make this thread depressing
back to fun!
fuk me
>>
>>18767105

>>/soc/
>>
File: 1470695624571.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1470695624571.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>18767105
Well then.. Listen, I want to be honest with you. But it might upset you. I have absolutely no desire to find out anything about you. Who you are means jack shit to me. I do however, respect your loneliness, so I'll participate in conversation with you. You're a male? Female? Mystery gender? Tell uncle anon your life story.
>>
>>18767118
lmao i know, im not actually trying to find any kind of friends or relationship. im just a bored, lonely attention whore.

>>18767120
lol, of course that doesnt upset me. i dont expect anyone to actually care/pay attention or anything like that, its 4chan ffs, that would be naive as hell. i truly appreciate your consideration though. but i dont want to derail the thread by discussing my depressing life. its almost 5 am where i am and i am on drugs. so i cant think, or remember coherently enough to tell you much anyway. i just blab, because im a lonely & sad attention whore. but i have no real intention of dumping much of my actual troubles, in depth, onto anyone. especially here. i figured this was pretty evident, but im fem. im just here for the lols, the feeling of interacting with (pretend) people, and my keen interest in mbti. plus, id like to learn more about astrology as well.
>>
>>18767118
also, i went over to soc earlier but there was no mbti thread so i just stuck to this one.
>>
>>18767120
>>18767147
i guess since its related to the thread topic, i could say some about my now ex, the gemini/istp
its a really weird story, we met online, in godforsaken minecraft of all things, like 6 years ago, and dated online. we were really incompatible then, and it turns out, 5-6 years later we still are. i dont know how much detail i should get into, so i wont get into that much. hes insecure and paranoid. selfish as you can get. everything about how it effects him, no consideration for others in any way whatsoever. didnt get me, my sense of humor, interests, just a lot of my personality. and i put a lot more into the relationship than he did, he made no effort. always claimed to be so in love with me and never want to lose me, but barely listened or took interest in a word i said, or anything i had to share. i started distancing myself for these reasons among MANY others. hes extremely idealistic and even though ive broken up with him a million times and been very clear about it he still manages to hold onto the idea that were still together somehow. but every time he would think i was going to leave him (up until recently) he would have these massive meltdowns. he rammed his head through a window, threw himself down the stairs, would always threaten suicide and punch himself in the face repeatedly. so fucking manipulatively attention seeking. immature in almost all ways. when arguing, will scrape the bottom of the logic barrel to defend his bullshit points. absolute bullshit. anyway i dont know where im going with this, but..
is this typical gemini behavior? according to mbti, istps and entps are some of the most incompatible types, but i dont know about scorpio and gemini. anyone know about that?
>>
>Scorpio
>Virgo
>Pisces
> Intp //intj
>Aries loud and annoying
Taurus chill mostly can clash due to certain differences
Gemini fun crazy intriguing
Cancer don't know any personally, good energy from what I've experienced
Leo colorful
Virgo dope practical advice, trustworthy
Libra surfacey
Sagittarius don't know any personally
Capricorn cool asf reliable
Aquarius also cool appreciate them, interesting quirks fun to be around
Pisces my favorite sign love em
>>
File: images (49).jpg (11KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
images (49).jpg
11KB, 286x176px
>>18767179
Whoops, whatever
>>
>>18739638
:/ one day friend
>>
File: 1486628323591.gif (3MB, 714x396px) Image search: [Google]
1486628323591.gif
3MB, 714x396px
>>18767169
Lmao stories like these are why I laugh at mgtow's. It's bad on both sides of the fence. I don't know too much about the mbti thing, but personally as a scorpio I wouldn't enter a serious relationship with a gemini. Too much drama for me. Find a taurus, I read somewhere that astrological opposites go perfectly together. I'm with a Taurus and it's magnetic.
>>
>>18737304
>Sagittarius
>Capricorn
>Virgo
>dunno
>Aquarians are best and worst, they think they have more empathy than they do but there's usually something beautiful about even the homely ones.

>Scorpio peeps aren't as bad as people say at all, but kind of exhausting with the intensity at times. Never boring though.

>Sagittarians are great, dynamic friends, less good as partners because they are inward loners and visionaries who need freedom badly and can be selfish

>Virgos are comforting in their fussiness

> Capricorns are sensitive and often very interesting but awfully hard to reach

>Leos' warmth and loyalty are unparalleled even if they're a little full of themselves at times

>Geminis are charming and funny, but difficult if you have to rely on them, they're brilliantly ADD and can be very dark.

>Cancers are a comfort sign like Virgo, they can be oppressive but are the kindest, strongest folks at their best. Tauruses, similar but more stubborn.

>Aries are either super mellow and likeable or complete terrors. Aries is especially rough as a moon sign.

>Pisces people have beautiful, emotional qualities, they're dreamers. They can be very weak and deceitful though, and I've known many Piscean alcoholics or druggies

>Libras are lovely but remote. Fair and decent people though. I've hardly ever met a negative Libra
>>
>>18747790
Damn, your ex sounds like my bro.. true Pisces vibes
>>
>>18747790
Matching uppp
>>
File: H3EUV4Q.jpg (113KB, 650x659px) Image search: [Google]
H3EUV4Q.jpg
113KB, 650x659px
>>18752999
Ayy baby what's up nymber, ur gurl? I'm the wateriest dude
>>
>>18754043
Join the military
>>
>>18737352
>Capricorn
>no cloo
>no cloo
>ENTP master race
>dgaf
>>
>Leo
>Pisces Rising
>Cancer Moon
>ISFJ
>Always end up being great friends with Aries-- Recently made friends with a Sag and turns out she's super wild...but very nice to me.

Didn't know my rising sign until today, pretty sure my Mom is a Pisces and we do not mix well.
>>
>>18767729
Oops, Did some research and mom is Actually a Gemini so i h8 Gemini and I love Pisces cuz they cusp Aries and that's my Dogs Birthday.
>>
>>18737304
I used to believe in this shit way more than I do now, but hey why not
>cancer, gemini cusp
>cancer rising
>taurus moon
>INTP more or less (I is always definite; N, T, P are usually close to the line and sometimes I've tested as INTJ or ISFJ)

>married a sag, all the sag's I know are really kindhearted people actually
>capricorns kinda get up my nose but that might just be an opposite-sign thing
>I haven't known a whole lot of aquarius but they don't stand out in my mind as being jerks or anything so there's that
>the few pisces I've known have been nice
>aries are kinda too egoistic for me
>taurus are p chill, have had some close tau friends
>people bitch about geminis but I've never really had trouble getting along with them. some seem genuinely nice and others seem surface-nice though
>most other cancers I've known have actually had their shit together way more than I do, but I have known one or two that were trainwrecks
>leos are adorable when their self-involvedness doesn't get in the way, and when they do they're usually easy to forgive because I can relate (leo mars & sat)
>grew up with a couple virgos who, in hindsight, are probably autistic but also very clear thinkers. other virgos I've known have been kind of a mixed bag of personalities but seem ok overall
>libras don't really stick out for me, can't think of any I've known
>scorpios are mixed bag. very fierce and I have a lot of respect for them, but the men rub me the wrong way and give me confused boners at the same time. dated 3 of them, all ended badly. the women I usually get along with really well, often end up being close friends
>>
File: 1482024498969.jpg (35KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
1482024498969.jpg
35KB, 453x453px
why the fuck are aries so pretty i want to FUCK them

t. scorpio
>>
>>18767211
>Cancers are a comfort sign like Virgo, they can be oppressive
oh god you're right, we are. on behalf of cancer I apologise
>>
File: 1488222793808.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488222793808.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
can someone explain this horoscope shit?

it is most definitely just made up cookie cutter shit that can fit everyone

but some how ends up being mostly true
>>
>>18737352
Same, except swap pisces with capacorn. Only people you can trust is your family, and no one else.
>>
>>18767756
my personal, unscientific explanation for it is that *if* there is anything to it, it's one of many factors that goes into someone's personality along with genes, experiences etc. I do think it's possible that the time of year you're born can have an influence, though idk if that has to do with some gravitational shit, or the weather is different, or what. the only thing I'm certain of is that the environment you're born in and live your first few months in is extremely important to who you become. I don't see why the time of year shouldn't be an influence. but I think this is why the signs themselves persist even though the constellations they're named after have moved, as well as why cusps seem to be a blend of adjacent signs. so maybe it's less like 12 distinct types and more like 12 sorta-arbitrary divisions of a continuum not unlike a colour wheel. where does orange-red end and red-orange begin?
>>
>>18766575
>don't really get Gemini's fucking deal
what do you mean?
>>
>Aquarius
>Libra Ascendant
>Pisces moon
>INFJ
>Sag is a cunt
>>
>>18767201
hmm will keep that in mind, anyone else good for scorp?
>>18767644
fuck yes entp master race and for that reason i will fuk u cmere bby
>>18767745
the only aries i know of is fat and im a scorpio so fuk me
>>
File: astrology-mbti-dating-nf.gif (220KB, 940x2000px) Image search: [Google]
astrology-mbti-dating-nf.gif
220KB, 940x2000px
i think you guys might be interested in these. theyre mbti-astrology dating charts, the only good ones i could find.
>>
File: astrology-mbti-dating-nt.gif (258KB, 744x1583px) Image search: [Google]
astrology-mbti-dating-nt.gif
258KB, 744x1583px
>>18767956
most people here are nf or nt, but im going to post all of them
>>
File: astrology-mbti-dating-sj.gif (169KB, 940x2000px) Image search: [Google]
astrology-mbti-dating-sj.gif
169KB, 940x2000px
>>18767958
>>
File: astrology-mbti-dating-sp.gif (212KB, 940x2000px) Image search: [Google]
astrology-mbti-dating-sp.gif
212KB, 940x2000px
>>18767959
>>
File: 1331417311528.jpg (6KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1331417311528.jpg
6KB, 251x251px
>>18767958
>INTP/INTJ
>both say to avoid cancers
>am a cancer
>do everything possible to avoid self
>doesn't work, still here
>>
>>18737304
Aries
>deal with it
>>
>>18767973
hahaha holy crap same dude... im a self loathing entp scorp (entp supposed to avoid scorpio), and very un self-aware/reflective, avoid thinking about inner self, focus is way more on outward persona. so i feel u dawg.
>>
>>18767956
wow, literally every nf is incompatible with scorpio.
(ill fuk u guys anyway tho)
only sp's are compatible with scorps, i would say thats somewhat true/somewhat false. ive had a ton of great sp friends, but my istp bf was like 87% incompatible with me. however, that could be a conflict between our mbti types, which arent listed on these charts unfortunately. gay. buuuuut, i do have a few mbti compatability charts somewhere (dont think they have astrology though)
>>
File: compat 3.png (337KB, 508x721px) Image search: [Google]
compat 3.png
337KB, 508x721px
>>18768055
>>18767956
>>18767958
>>18767959
>>18767963
ill post the astrology compatability charts that i have, and then the mbti ones
>>
File: compat 2.jpg (257KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
compat 2.jpg
257KB, 640x640px
>>18768059
>>18767963
>>18768059

according to my experience, these are accurate so far.

i was VERY compatible with my pisces/esfp ex, but he was just too damaged/mentally ill, and an asshole as a result of that. other than that we had so much fun and great conversations (and seks;) )
gemini/istp ex, many incompatabilities like ive said.
>>
File: compat 1.jpg (70KB, 555x441px) Image search: [Google]
compat 1.jpg
70KB, 555x441px
>>18768072
>>
File: type compat.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
type compat.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
>>18768081
now for mbti, yay
>>
File: type compat2.jpg (124KB, 720x740px) Image search: [Google]
type compat2.jpg
124KB, 720x740px
>>18768082
ugh these are so tru, so glad i dumped istp gemini.
i feel like i literally escaped prison.
>>
File: type compat3.png (32KB, 969x426px) Image search: [Google]
type compat3.png
32KB, 969x426px
>>18768088
they all say about the same thing, it looks like. for accuracy's sake, its good to cross reference though
>>
File: type compat4.jpg (70KB, 564x483px) Image search: [Google]
type compat4.jpg
70KB, 564x483px
>>18768092
this one is interesting. but it makes my relationship with intj sound like a total snoozefest.
>>
File: IMG_2549.jpg (116KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2549.jpg
116KB, 600x900px
>Sign
Aries
>Rising
Aries
>Moon
Aquarius

>he/she is sociable, intelligent and lucid. Thanks to great sociability, he/she has many friends. he/she is modern, original, inventive, non-conformist and brings new life to everything he/she does

>Weaknesses: he/she is eccentric, with sharp mood swings. Complex love life

>Myers-Briggs
ENFP
I'm very warm, friendly, and approachable. I cannot stand insufferable fools, however. I get along with most any sign. I'll have sex with any sign, so long as they are attractive enough. I'll date any sign - so long as they can hold my attention and are positive.
>>
>>18768152
the aries i know fits that description very well, shes also an enfp
>>
btw guys, on which board/s do you think it would be plausible for someone to post and/or find another mbti thread?
>>
>Cancer
>Libra rising
>Taurus moon
>INFP
>Aries women are all whores
>>
>Sing
Leo
>Rising
Leo
>Moon
Tauros
>MBTI
INTJ

I usually don't ask about other people's sing, but dated a cancer some time ago and was exhausting.
I also feel like I contradict my sing.
>>
>INTP
>Cancer
>Moon Pisces
>Rising Libra

>Get along really well with Taurus, Aries, Leo and other Cancers.

>Not so well with Scorpio and Sags but i dont know that many. Pisces are a wild card.

>Love relationships tend to be with Cancers and Virgos.
>>
>sun gemini
>rising scorpio
>moon leo
>INTJ
>i consider myself true gemini. also mars, mercury and venus are in gemini as well. i've found scorpios to be quite boring, the type of lack of intelligence that bothers me the most. that's why i hate my ascendent. not too much observation on others although i can say a thing or two about anyone. i kinda hate every1 whos not gemini, i feel like although they might be a better person or something, noone is as quick witted, sharp, efficient and intelligent as us, and that is what i like the most in people.
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.