[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soul selling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_8587.jpg (96KB, 602x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8587.jpg
96KB, 602x960px
I want to sell my soul to the devil(or some equivalent ceremony) to gain powers and such and serve Satan(or some equivalent devil/demon) Anyone know how?
>>
Bury a box of graveyard dirt cat bones and a picture of yourself at a cross roads and the rest will happen naturally
>>
>>18737198

Join the Masons.
>>
I can guide you down the right path for the right price.
>>
Not every soul has any market value.
>>
>>18737198
You have to be over 18 to sell your soul
>>
>>18737198
Your soul is worthless.
>>
If your soul had any value, you wouldn't be offering it up in exchange for momentary profit.

Increase your worth and destruction will seek you out to parlay.
>>
>>18737293
How does one increase their souls value?
>>
Rims.

No, basically improve yourself in every way you can. Make yourself a target of interest.
>>
>>18737373
What kind of souls would you yourself collect?
What will the buyer gain?
What's the point of gaining that?
>>
Are killers souls worth more?
>>
>>18737444
no. forefit
>>
>>18737444

Why would the devil want something he already has claim to?
>>
>>18737444
Nice triple.

But no, creativity of what one can imagine would be nice, I mean if one can think of something worse than hell currently is, then Satan wouldn't mind a helping hand.

But it all depends, we don't know this dark prince, do we? Just become the Jack of all trades.
>>
>>18737373
by learning and understanding and excepting not every thing is the way you think it shoud be
>>
You have missed your oppurtunity this cycle. Wait for the signs and follow, not all souls have weight, unless you have true agony dwelling within you and know how to channel it correctly you will stumble. I hope your mind is consumed by the insanity you are asking for.
>>
Wait...so you want to be edgy and evil for the sake of being edgy and evil, or do you have some sort of motive?

Like...are you like the tragic hero type? Or just a faggot who got mad after things didn't go your way.
>>
>>18737948
Thank you
>>
>>18737970
You said it best. I want to be edgy and evil for the sake of being edgy and evil. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>18737225
And how do you propose someone do that when masons won't even tell you what they do?
>>
Power and its agent money are both weighed in labor exchanged as faith (belief and trust without substantiation).

The rich do not get rich by spending, and the powerful NEVER expend power. They dangle it out of reach to make others jump; their energy feeding the source.
>>
Back for another round of Indian giving?
I thought you made this pretty clear last time you said you wouldn't go down this path and try a better way. Just so you know, I know you're baiting the hook with your soul to out the buyers. Bad play. We see you. Next time try a different route than "I wanna sell my soul to Satan." You're going to have some explaining to do to karma when she shows up. And hope "He" doesn't appear when you call his name out loud.
>>
>>18738086
Invoking is enough, meatsuit.
>>
>>18738061
I doubt you have the stomach for it. If you did...this would be something not worth talking about for you. You'd be out killing a homeless person.

Read the diary of Carl Panzram. See if you can be like him. If you think you can, congratz. You'll be Edgelord Supreme.
>>
>>18738061
I'll give you a tip. Satan rewards those who go out of their way to seek him and practice evil deeds. You won't get anything by sitting on your chair claiming to want to be 'evil', you need to do evil things. An easy thing would be to go buy an animal and torture it. Then go from there.
>>
>>18738098
sure, give it up for free. Forfit your soul of already nil value
>>
>>18737198
HELLHOUNDS ON YO TRAIL WILLIE BROWN!
>>
soul is metaphor for spiritual and communal worth. The more pure and refined, the more valuable... numbnuts
>>
>>18738095
That's the plan according to OP isn't it? you want safeguards, get a magician! It's as simple as it is straight forward.
>>
Well I'd like to add would you want something you could easily acquire or would you want something more from someone and be willing to exchange more for something you'd never receive otherwise. If you really want to go down an ill-advised road like this I'd suggest when doing business with a conman(Not just A conman but The Master of Cons and Lies) You have something of value or something otherwise obtainable to him(The soul of someone righteous) But if you wish to do an honest deal with histories most legendary conman except to get shafted. And if you think you can con histories greatest conman that is ill-advised and will only end in suffering.
>>
>>18738086
Stay, thou art so beautiful
>>
>>18737198
why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free. the simple fact you are looking to sell means your not worth buying

nobody that does sell their soul ever knows they are doing it. its a fucking rule
>>
>>18738134

*expect

Sorry.
>>
>>18738056
No. Thank you. If you have a common name you are fucked.
>>
>>18738144
My name is John Doe, what will happen to me?
>>
>>18738164
at least its not john dee
>>
File: The_Faustian_Deal.jpg (36KB, 740x570px) Image search: [Google]
The_Faustian_Deal.jpg
36KB, 740x570px
>>18738136
really no paper required for this.
>>
File: flood4.png (1MB, 1200x782px) Image search: [Google]
flood4.png
1MB, 1200x782px
>>18737257
>You have to be over 18 to sell your soul

False, I sold my soul to the devil when I was like 12. I asked God to give me wisdom and knowledge like King Solomon. Now I'm a pagan witch serving heathen false gods.

e.g. this aired on December 1st:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OJAia35Buc

This man died on December 25th of heart failure and it's been over three months without a definitive cause of death:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

========================================

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhCo6PUVf3k
>>
>>18737373
But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
>>
Stoph... earn your keep.
>>
>>18738096
Haha Pretty fucking much! Hit the nail on the head with Panzram
>>
>>18737198
They say that the very moment you desire to sell your soul to the devil, he already owns it. Why pay for what you already own? Basically what everybody is saying is, the devil, whatever you want to call it, has your soul already and won't be coming thru on your half of the bargain.
>>
>>18738098
I was planning to do that animal thing just to see how it would affect me lul
>>
>>18738198
>died of heart failure
>over three months without a definitive cause of death
>>
>>18737198
You can sell it to me op
>>
Michael, can I call you mike? We don't BUY souls anymore. We don't need to, you people give them to us for free on a daily basis.
We don't even need them too, we have so fucking many, and yet..

We only trade in the souls of the pious (pope-level), pure and completely innocent and... Well, look around, how many people like that do you see?
Children don't even count nowadays too!

In fact, the last soul we traded was in 1990 and that was for only 23 years of freedom from prison.

Like your life, mike, your soul is fucking worthless.
>>
>>18737198
You think this is a good idea now, I guarantee you, you will be crying, shit scared and losing sleep before the lord soon after. Just think about it first.
>>
>>18737198
Christ almgihty why must you be so edgy? know you not that your sorrow only has come trough the veil of the night? then again, its your experience, love you brother.
>>
Man. You guys sure know how to make bad decisions look easy.
>>
>>18740862
Dude. He wants to be Carl Panzram. He's just angry and gay. That's all.
>>
>>18739339
are you a fellow demon ? How is life on this world for you ?
>>
>>18740869
Is it possible to become evil after enlightenment ? Would that mean you pull the veil back down on yourself ?
>>
>>18740897
Evil is subjective, friend. Someone who is enlightened understands that the way he is, is already evil to one person. But good to another.

If OP started murdering people, someone, somewhere would say "My hero!"

So...not really. You could be a fucking shitbird asshole to someone and still become "enlightened". Enlightenment (to me) means understanding yourself and the totality of your actions. Not becoming some passive limpwristed hack.
>>
>>18740911
yes let me phrase it this way. Someone who was fully aware of all aspects of themselfs and was in allignment with higher vibrations. Could that person still say " i decided i will spend this particular lifetime just hurting people and going against myself for expansions sake" has it been done before ? self aware monster for the sake of experiencing how it is to live as such
>>
>>18740945
I don't see why not. Being a son of a bitch and being ok with it isn't going to exclude you from it. The trick is, self control. If you kill because "HURR I SO HARDCORE" you go in reverse. If you do it for the experience of it, even to feel the empathy you may have (fucked up empathy, but it may be there) you can be "enlightened".

But pretty much 90% of all other enlightened people will be your enemy. And someone will eventually be bigger and badder than you. You won't make it through a full life of "evil". Very few do.

White Knights exist. Or worse. People like me who are too "good" to outright hurt others...so we look for an excuse. People like you being a great one.
>>
>>18740958
Its not me personally, but sometimes i think people are too deep in the fake reality the system has given to them. And by hurting them, you can atleast put them into real negativity and offer them a chance to actually see. Or maybe its better to leave people as they are and wait for aeons for world to wake up. Wars and all.
>>
You don't need to "sell your soul" for Fathers assistance and I'm not sure if its even possible in true sense of the word.
You perform a ritual that draws the dark lords attention and say "hello santa i think ur cool help me out and ill be your boy" in a formal/poetic manner.
The ritual should take place in a place where you cannot be disrupted or overheard by outsiders. Pick a date and time of the day (night) that has some significance. And do some more research.
>>
>>18740969
Dunno man. If you want to hurt people for the sake of it...leaving most people alone znd watching them make stupid decisions is the most evil act you can do.

If you want to hurt people for some grand plan you have, like you alluded to...ok. Then you are justifying your evils. To someone, somewhere, that justification will make you sound like a saint. To others you'd just be crazy.

Personally I think leaving people alone unless they are actively hurting others, is the best way to be...well. Neutral. Eventually everyone wakes up out if the haze of bullshit. Who's to say that if you wake them up early, by any means, that you are doing them wrong.
>>
File: 1488868504184.jpg (61KB, 549x918px) Image search: [Google]
1488868504184.jpg
61KB, 549x918px
lolololololololololo rofl
you already did , how do you think you are where you are now ?
>>
>>18740911
idk what this guy is talking about.
>>18740897
O man, know you not that your sorrow only has come trough the veil of the night?

Implying that your sorrow, only has come trough your actions done in the night.

Night meaning, not serving the light. light, good deeds, service to all.

it is from the emerald tablets of tooth, read it for the best philosophy I have ever read atleast.
>>
>>18740973
CAUTION: JoS will lower your IQ
>>
File: quentinmoses.png (1MB, 1064x927px) Image search: [Google]
quentinmoses.png
1MB, 1064x927px
>>18739082
>>died of heart failure
>>over three months without a definitive cause of death

I mean they haven't buried him because they're still investigating WHY he died of heart failure I guess...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR7LAQJN5yg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA
>>
>>18742907
also,
>summoning santa
>>
>>18740945
Yes i have done just that
>>
>>18740958
I encounter more baddies than goody 2 shoes. Its hard to find good souls
>>
>>18743093
You realize now that he dint mean santa.
>>
>>18740978
Try just being friendly with him. Dont be scared, but do respect the fact he can squash you like a bug. He can be a great spirit guide. Talk to him, answer when he speaks quickly dont act too eager. Tell him what you want/desire, he digs fetishes, and could get attached.
>>
>>18737232
Okay fucking guide him then
>>
>>18737198
Your soul isn't worth enough to gain powers idiot. You'll just insult whatever entity you try to sell it to. At most you can get a favor for it so it's not really worth selling lmfao.
>>
Hate to break up the spoopy RP circlejerk but actual adult here. "Selling your soul to the Devil" is a metaphor for ignoring spiritual grace for the benefits of an immoral physical life. For example, getting rich by exploiting the destruction of other people. You get rewarded, devil gets your soul. Thats the deal. So yeah, you are still going to have to exert effort in the real world
>>
wouldnt it make sense to serve satan so your soul becomes more eviler and then sell it?
>>
>>18737198
Be worthy of receiving an offer, I turned mine down, an eternity of suffering is not worth a few years of sensual pleasure
>>
>>18737198
you gotta get an Ouija board, and ask to talk to any demon, ask to talk to demons that have ghosts as pets, ask to talk to any entity who wants to talk to you. do it in a pitch black room with 1 candle lit, it has to be a big thick candle, and write your name and what you want on the candle. make sure the candle has like 10 or more hours. each day, or night, talk to the demons on the Ouija board, put the candle out, then pray to satan, pray to zozo, pray to abadon. Pray to Lucifer just like you would pray to God, and pray and pray, and thank Lucifer, and ask him for forgiveness, and tell him what you want, and beg him for what you want. Pray for 1 hour every day for one week, Monday, to Saturday, then on sunday, go to church and while everyone is praying to God, you have to pray to Satan and beg him for what you want. within a month your wish should be granted, the cost may not be your soul, but their is always a price.
>>
>>18744538
almost forgot... when you do this and use the Ouija board, do not say good bye as you want to leave the portal as open as possible. thank me later.
>>
>>18737247
This x1000
If you have to ask(on 4chan of all places) you likely voluntarily gave yours up for almost nothing long ago doing some stupid shit.
>>
>>18738062
You literally can ask to join
>>
File: 1400294677664.png (291KB, 945x2207px) Image search: [Google]
1400294677664.png
291KB, 945x2207px
>>
>>18737198
stop.

Or you will remember this post during the agony of hellfire.
>>
I bought souls before. About 10 years ago I used to sell a bit of weed. One day a regular who was a douche wanted to score on tick so as a joke I said "how about you just sign over your soul?" he laughed and said "ok if you want my soul for a stick, no worries".
Any way I typed up a pretty air tight 2 page contract stipulating that he relinquished all rights to his soul yadayadayada and made him read sign and date it. I handed over the buds he walked off laughing thinking I was a stoned idiot.
Fast forward 2 months later one of my friends told me the guy who's soul I owned broke down one night while they were drinking together and started crying saying "ever since I sold my soul my life's gone to shit and I feel empty" first he lost his girlfriend then his job, crashed his car, his ps2 broke and all manner of other shit happened to him.
I laughed and thought to my self serves him right.
Another month or so passed and he came round to my house and offered me $1500 for his soul back he said "this is all I have I just need you to give it back".
At this point I knew if I took the money and sold him back his soul I would be playing a game I wasn't ready to play so I said "keep your money dude" went to my book case and handed him back to contract and said "have it back I don't own it any more but what ever you do don't sell it again." I shook his hand and sent him on his way.
Moral of the story is that if a piss ant 16 year old drug dealer can fuck with you by writing a contract what could an unworldly entity do?
>>
>>18744645
You seem like an insufferable asshole
>>
>>18744652
I bet you're fun at parties.
>>
>>18744312
you are so wrong about this you don't even know it.
>>
>>18744380
because most humans don't think in those terms, like common sense, or consider possibilities.
>>
>>18744514
>Be worthy
this isn't an issue
>>
File: like.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
like.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>18744538
this guy gets it
>>
>>18744641
You d have op suffer then
Warning them wont ward them away
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.